2Replica Furniture

Easy to use website

Steve
SteveHunter Region, NSW2 posts

Fantastic Product, Excellent Service

Purchased a retro lamp. Price, very competitive. Delivery, free AND in just two days! Product is exactly as described and very good. Show details
Andrea D.
Andrea D.
  Online store

Great service and great product

The service was great, they even double checked via phone that I had ordered the product I intended and provided a pic from their showroom to confirm I was happy with how the two products looked together. Stools arrived quickly and as displayed. Very happy. Show details
Tom
Tom

Just what we wanted

Furniture arrived in one piece, very promptly, and works well in our space.
Darren
Darren
  Online store

Replica fast chairs delivered fast

Product exceeded expectations as did the delivery which arrived in a matter of days. Chairs were as good as the originals at a fraction of the cost. Show details
Cathie Peut
Cathie PeutSouth East Queensland, QLD3 posts
  Physical store

Great range and excellent service

I shopped at Replica in Kedron. It’s easy to browse the store. Staff were available and offered assistance. They were helpful and my items were taken to my car for me. They were well packaged and easy to put together. The range at the store was broad enough for my search and I enjoyed sharing love of mid-century designs with friendly staff. Show details ·  1
Michael W.
Michael W.
  Online store

Great experience and great value furniture

Great products and very quick delivery from Brisbane to Sydney will definitely buy from this company again Show details ·  1
Natalie B.
Natalie B.

Highly recommend

The lovely ladies that helped us were a breath of fresh air !! So helpful and engaging!!
The store is well set up and offers a great range of options.
Highly recommend a visit. Show details ·  1
GRr
GRr3 posts

Fantastic customer service

Fantastic customer service at the Kedron store, the ladies are lovely and so helpful. I have wanted an Eames lounge and ottoman for years and bought the black leather with rosewood, at a great price. It's absolutely stunning, beautiful craftsmanship and honestly the most comfortable chair I've ever sat in. Show details ·  1
Rose Eb
Rose Eb
  Physical store

Good quick visit to store to make our choice

Great display of bar stools where you can sit and get the feel for the seat. Show details ·  1
ChopinandMysaucepan
ChopinandMysaucepan
  Online store

Great service, super fast delivery

Absolutely great service when I ordered through the phone due to a glitch on their website and fast delivery from Queensland to NSW took all of two days! Show details ·  1
Nguyen N.
Nguyen N.2 posts

Cesca chairs online order

Ordered the cesca chairs and they arrive so fast. All assembled and look amazing. So happy with the service! Show details ·  1
Marion L.
Marion L.Greater Melbourne (Inner), VIC2 posts
  Verified Online store

I couldn’t be happier with my versatile purchase

I was interested in a side table but wasn’t sure about a few details from the pictures and the description online. So I rang their physical store and was kindly given all the help and extra photos I needed to make my decision to purchase online. Once I ordered my side table it was delivered promptly with easy tracking along the way. I couldn’t be happier with my versatile purchase. Show details ·  1
Jenny S.
Jenny S.

BEYOND EXCELLENT

Your service was beyond EXCELLENT and likewise EXCELLENT to the Transport Company.
Chairs etc were ordered Sunday late morning and we received our order about 9:00 am on Tuesday!
You even sent through photos of the chairs I was intending to buy with the Table I had purchased previously from you!
Love all my purchases! Great value for money! Congrats to you all! Wish you sold clothing as well :) Show details ·  1
Amanda
AmandaSouth East Queensland, QLD5 posts
  Physical store

Quality issue but resolved through customer service

While I’m happy with the quality of the item purchased the lining on the bottom of the chairs started to perish after 12 months. We have no children or pets and rarely use the chairs we purchased.

Replica contacted me about this issue and replaced the seats for the chairs that had an issue. Very happy with their response and resolution. Thank you. Show details ·  1

Hesham
HeshamSouth East Queensland, QLD2 posts

Never disappointed

Great quality products and great customer service. We love our new Dining Chairs Show details ·  1

Vincent T.
Vincent T. · Physical store

For Replica Barcelona Bench (Italian Leather) in White colour, do the frame made of solid wood in walnut like the day bed, with the supporting straps are made from thick saddle leather and the legs are made of polished stainless steel?

Colin S.
Colin S.

No knowledge of this

Vincent T.
Vincent T. · Online store

JNT
JNT · Replica Furniture

Hi there!
Can you tell me if your Eames Lounge Chair & Ottoman are the Aniline italian leather? Are the buttons & piping all made out of geniune leather {aniline} or pu bonded leather?
Appreciate any feedback.

LAB
LAB

I can’t help as I haven’t bought this product

Replica Furniture
Replica Furniture   DM
smoke s.
smoke s.

Is it Aniline italian leather though, top or full grain?

About Replica Furniture

Replica Furniture sells premium reproduction furniture inspired by classic 20th century designs at competitive prices. They have a showroom in Brisbane.

The product range includes lounges, outdoor furniture, storage options, homewares and decor, lighting products, tables, chairs, and stools.

Points of praise:

• Most reviewers found that Replica Furniture’s customer service was great, and said that staff were friendly, professional, and got back to them quickly.
  • They also said the wares that they purchased arrived promptly.
  • Reviewers appreciated how easy it was to use the website and place an order.
Compare all Replica Furniture listings
CategoryOnline Shops and Furniture ShopsPhysical Shops and Furniture Shops
Type of Furniture OfferedDining, Living, Office, Outdoor and SofasDining, Living, Office, Outdoor and Sofas
Offers Free Standard Shipping NoNo