Replica Furniture

Fantastic Product & Service

I was quite anxious in purchasing my dining chairs online but the staff at Replica Furniture made the whole process easy & enjoyable, plus the quality of the product is fantastic. I absolutely love my Replica Beech Hans Wegner Wishbone Chairs. Couldn't have asked for a better experience :)

Product Appearance As advertised
Hi Sam. Thanks for your review. We're delighted to hear that our sales team helped put your mind at ease prior to purchase. Glad you love your new Replica Wishbone chairs, enjoy them!

Excellent service.

Site was easy to use. Found a side table I liked, ordered at 11pm and it was delivered the next day at 1pm!!!!! Now that is excellent service. Product was great value too. Would definitely recommend this company.

Product Appearance As advertised
Hi Sharon. Thanks for your review. We're pleased to hear you are happy with our products, pricing and speedy delivery! Enjoy your new side table.

Good product, fast delivery, well packaged.

Quality, price, delivery and packaging all spot on. A good job, will use again. Website easy to use, payment options clear and easy, delivery options and delivery fast and within the time window

Product Appearance As advertised
Hi Sean. Thanks for taking the time share your experience! We're delighted that you're pleased with your new purchase.

Excellent Service!

Had been searching for occasional chairs for our office for months, loved the look of the Replica Chairs online but were nervous about the colours - local SA stockists only had a limited range and a long wait period. Spoke to Claudia for the Brisbane store who was extremely helpful and happily took some photos and sent me pictures to compare from the floor stock. Ordered that day and received withing a week - absolutely brilliant! And they look great!

Warranty Claim MadeNo
Hi Jess. Thanks for your review. We will pass your feedback on to Claudia and the showroom team. We hope you enjoy your new office chairs!

Great service for online purchases and fast interstate freight.

Great service for online purchases and fast interstate freight. We have a house down the coast and expected the freight to be longer than quoted. Exceeded our expections twice. Well done

Product Appearance As advertised
Hi Jimmy. Thanks so much for your review. We hope you enjoy your new furniture!

Very fast delivery.

it was easy to navigate the store online. A very nice range of products. Good quality, I am satisfied. It was assembled. I can recommend this shop and I would buy in this online shop again.

Product Appearance As advertised
Hi Trudi. Thanks for taking the time to review your Replica Furniture experience. We hope you enjoy your new furniture!

Great stools quick delivery and already assembled which was a bonus

Fantastic product we love our stools, really sturdy product.
Love the timber finish
Extra quick delivery and easy fast service online.
Assembled in sturdy boxes, that were easy to unpack.

Nil issues only joy!!!

Product Appearance As advertised
Hi Lainie. Thank you for your review. We appreciate your time and are so happy to hear you're delighted with your new stools. Enjoy them!

Great products at reasonable prices

Recently purchased dining chairs - store was easy to find, the staff we're helpful & they are very competitive on price. Straight forward purchase & very fast response with delivery/collection information.
We shopped around, but Replica were great on price & quality and well located for us. Will definitely go there again!

Product Appearance As advertised
Thanks for your review, so great to hear that you're pleased with the quality and value of your Replica Furniture dining chairs. We hope you enjoy them!

Great website service and product

Very easy to navigate website with good quality products at great prices and fast and efficient delivery. Can’t fault anything and would definitely buy from again. Very highly recommend A+++

Product Appearance As advertised
Hi Kathy. Thanks for your review. Its wonderful to hear of your experience. Enjoy your new furniture! We hope to help you again in the future.

Good product but not enough communication about delivery time and product accuracy.

The product was great and the delivery fee was very reasonable, but the confirmation email said ‘Thank you for your order from Replica furniture. Once your goods are dispatched we will send an email with a link to track your order’. But it didn’t give an estimate of timeframe eg 3-5 days.

Then, I never received an email that it was dispatched or tracking number. After 5 days I wondered and planned to ring to enquire. Then I was out and had a missed call and voicemail from a delivery driver saying ‘I have your goods on board and will be at yours in 30 mins’. I had to ring him back and firstly ask which goods/store it was from and secondly say I wasn’t home and to leave them outside. Had I had notice, I would have arranged to be home.

One other little thing. When I was originally looking, I went to the retail store and saw what I wanted. When I was ready to purchase, I went online to buy them and they were on sale. However, the picture online looked like a slightly different product. So I rang the retail store and explained. She looked at the website and said she understood what I meant, but it was probably an outdated photo. I said I didn’t want to purchase and then the product was wrong, so she went to look inside the boxes of stock and then called me back to say yes that was the case. So
I purchased and the product was accurate. But for a big store that’s pretty slack, and was time confusing for me and the staff member.

Product Appearance Not as advertised
Hi Tara. Thanks for taking the time to provide your review. We are sorry that you didn't receive your delivery tracking email. We will review our systems to see why you didn't receive it, this will help prevent this problem for future customers. We're sorry about the product confusion, but pleased the staff could help you with your inquiry. If we can help with anything further, please call our friendly staff on 1300 338 978. Again, thanks for your feedback.

Love my stools

I bought four stools online and very happy with the product, stools came already assembled and delivery very quick, next day. Many compliments from friends on how nice they are.

Product Appearance As advertised
HI Louise. Thanks for taking the time to give your review. Its great to hear that you're happy with your stools. We hope you enjoy them for many years to come!

Amazing Chairs and super quick interstate delivery

I bought the 6 x Hans Wegner Replica Elbow chairs in Walnut online. Beautiful chairs - exceeded my expectations - they are quality built and super comfortable to sit in. When I rang up the store to ask for the shop lady to send me some store photos of the chairs (and her sitting in the chair) she did so promptly. I ordered them online on Friday, and they were delivered to Canberra on Tuesday (2 day turnaround). I was very impressed with Replica Furniture and would buy from there again in a heartbeat.

Product Appearance As advertised
Hi Anna. Thanks for your review. We're so pleased to hear that our products, service and delivery exceeded your expectations! Enjoy your Replica Elbow Chairs!

Australia Wide Delivery

Australia Wide Delivery - we live rural and find it difficult to get delivered goods.
Easy to use Website -
Loads of fun products with fantastic pricing
Easy Assembly and looks great. Perfect for what we needed!

Product Appearance As advertised
Hi Lyndal. Thanks for taking the time to give your feedback. Glad to hear that your rural delivery was hassle free. Enjoy your new furniture!

How high are you?

Seats are higher than thought. small space between top of legs and table top... but managable.
Diagram with person on seat showing height of seat and table would have been good reminder for us to check.
Also reminder, when choosing that these chairs will need constant wiping because it shows fingerprints.
Although quite happy with chairs, it would have made me more aware at the time of purchase.

Warranty Claim MadeNo
Thanks for taking the time to give your feedback. We're pleased to hear that you are happy with the quality of your chairs. Table heights can vary significantly, so we encourage you to give our friendly team a call if you have any queries about how our chairs may fit with your table choice. Also, seat heights of all products are listed on our website to help you with this. Furthermore, some materials are more susceptible to fingerprints than others, our team can also help you select the right chair for your needs. Again, thanks for your constructive feedback. Please call if we can help you further.

Beautiful Table

I purchased a Saarinen Tulip Table Replica and I was a bit worried that it wouldn't be as nice as an original. What a great surprise when I opened the wooden box that the table top was in, I found the most beautiful piece of Carrara marble and I was instantly relieved. The base is cast aluminium and is solid as a rock. To anyone thinking about buying this table I say don't hesitate. The whole process took 4 days from order to delivery and that was with a weekend in the middle. I'm so impressed with the quality of the table and the service that I will be buying some chairs off them soon. Well done to you all.

Product Appearance As advertised
Hi Rick. Thanks for your feedback, we appreciate it. We are pleased to hear that you like your new marble table, we hope you enjoy it!

Great product

My husband found the ghost chairs online and ordered 5. The service was excellent. We were given an arrival date and the product turned up in that time frame, well wrapped to avoid damage. Considering the distance they travelled to get to us in Melbourne we are very pleased with the care taken with the product, and with this family-run company.

Product Appearance As advertised
Hi Andrew. Thanks for your feedback we are delighted to hear you are happy with our products, delivery and customer service. We hope you enjoy your chairs!

Extremely happy with our purchase

Packing of our furniture was amazing. Did have a very handy friend to help assemble but definitely have a perfect result. Replica Furniture will always be our first choice to complete our home,

Product Appearance As advertised
Hi Jan. Thanks for your comments! Enjoy your new furniture.

Can't say enough about the service from Replica Furniture...

Could not belive the speed and efficiency I recieved my order & the communications was second to none! When I had a small issue with one of the Hee Welling stools I puchased - a short email to the lovely/friendly staff 'Dee' & 'Justine' at RF with some photo's and within a couple of days the faulty stool was collected and a new one sent - I can't remember when I have had such fabulous service!!! If you are contemplating a purchase from Replica Furniture - DON'T HESITATE - highly recommended, this is FIRST CLASS A++ Company to deal with. P.S. Stools look FAB!
Angelo T

Grear Chairs

* Store nav was very easy.
* Fully. The exact product I required was available.
* Quality was very good and Cahirs looked durable.
* Very easy. All holes and screws lined up perfectly.
* Customer service by phone was exceptional and met all my requirements.
* This company an absolute delight to deal with.

Good stuff!

Good website, good products and excellent delivery time. The stools look good in real life and are in good condition