Listing monitored by Replica Furniture

• Warranty Claim MadeYes (4) · No (329)
  • Product Appearance As advertised (313) · Not as advertised (14)

Kascey
KasceyWide Bay-Burnett, QLD

Love our wishbone dining chairs!

Purchased dining chairs online, arrived within 2 business days and the wishbone chairs are amazing.
All arrived safe and in perfect condition.
Very happy customer, thank you.

Sarah
SarahSouth East Queensland, QLD

Chairs were amazing and delivery service excellent, would definitely use this store again when looking for retro or unique furniture

Other Furniture Shops

Very happy with my chair

The chair was exactly what I wanted, and looks great. Service was amazing and delivery was extremely fast, even in lockdown

Darren
DarrenSydney, NSW

Overall very happy

Super fast delivery, excellent product, no assembly instructions but showroom pointed me to a helpful YouTube clip and that worked out

Replica F.Replica Furniture

Hi Darren, thank you for taking the time to post a great review, glad we could help.

Loved the discount and responsible freight costs

Easily found what I was looking for, I didn’t look much further than what I was after, so unsure about the range. I’m very satisfied with the product I bought and no assembly was required.

Replica F.Replica Furniture

Thanks for the great review, we do try to make it an easy process, we look forward to helping in future.

Perfect

Easy to find and range of products is very good and very good quality assembly little difficult but got there

Replica F.Replica Furniture

Quality, comfortable leather chair. Excellent customer service.

Purchased leather desk chair for office. Very comfortable, adjustable height, quality construction. Looks great. Staff very helpful in the shop. Found item in the online store but picked it up in-store so that I had it the same day! Colour is slightly different to online appearance, but I'm still happy with it.

Replica F.Replica Furniture

Thank you for the great review, we're glad we could help and make sure you had it quickly.

Stunning
StunningSouth East Queensland, QLD

Great furniture and great service!

Great quality furniture, been getting lots of compliments. Assembling was easy and straight forward. Staff was very helpful and friendly, and the delivery was quick and easy too. Thanks!

Replica F.Replica Furniture

Great review - thank you! Always good to hear we ticked all the boxes, we hope you enjoy your furniture.

Walter
WalterSydney, NSW

Very good quality furniture at reasonable prices

The online store provided good photographs and information such as dimensions and weight. In fact I will buy again from the online store. The only suggestion for improvement I can suggest is to display the provenance of the furniture as I have now distinct preferences and prefer to buy Australian made or Vietnamese, etc rather than Chinese made products.

Replica F.Replica Furniture

Hi Walter, thank you for taking the time to post a review, we are pleased to hear you are happy with your purchase. We always welcome feedback and suggestions so this will be passed on.

Fast service.

First the good. On-line ordering was easy. Delivery was super fast. Item was exactly as expected. Now the bad.There were no assembly instructions with the box and it took a little bit of puzzling out. We had to get pictures from the website to remind us how it should look. My other complaint was with the delivery to my home. I received an SMS to say the delivery person would call half an hour before delivery but he just turned up and luckily I was home. I had to help him lift the table off his van as he had a 'crook back'. Good job I go to the gym as it was pretty heavy and my husband was not at home to help. we just about managed to get it into the garage. Love the coffee table though, it looks really nice.

Replica F.Replica Furniture

Hi Janice, thank you for the comprehensive review, we are glad to hear that it was mostly positive. The couriers do their best but yes the very heavy pieces can sometimes be a little challenging. Enjoy the coffee table - it is a beautiful piece.

Margaret Connors
Margaret ConnorsSouthwest, VIC

Quick & Easy

Exactly what I thought I was buying with fast, easy delivery. Would be great if all on-line shopping experiences were as good

Replica F.Replica Furniture

Hi Margaret, thank you for the glowing review, we really do appreciate it - we like to think we're setting the standard!

Wonderful customer service

Had an issue with delivery and the staff were responsive and supportive. Fantastic service. The product was good quality and workmanship

Replica F.Replica Furniture

Hi Mim, thank you for the lovely feedback, we're glad we were able to get things sorted quickly for you, and look forward to helping in future.

Chris T
Chris TSydney Surrounds, NSW

Excellent product and fantastic service

The bar table was easy to assemble and looks fabulous with the Turner stools. It suits the small deck area with slim lines and modern industrial look. Delivery was extremely fast and delivery person was extremely helpful! Can’t recommend highly enough! Always an easy transaction with quality products

Replica F.Replica Furniture

Hi Chris, thank you for the great review and the great recommendation - hope you enjoy sitting out there with a drink or two!

Craig Gooda
Craig GoodaSouth East Queensland, QLD

Customer Satisfaction Exceptional

I purchased 6 chairs online today, and they were delivered today!!! Awesome
I spoke to the office twice today and must say the staff were magnficent in making my purchase easy and satisfying.
I ordered the chairs this morning and I have them now, same day.
Product is great as well.
Top Job.

Replica F.Replica Furniture

Hi Craig, thank you for the fantastic review - as a small business we really do appreciate your feedback. We're glad we could help, and look forward to helping again in the future.

Michael
MichaelSydney, NSW

Fantastic customer service

We bought an outside table from the online store. After one rainfall, spots showed on the surface. We contacted Replica and they went through a series of cleaning options with us that they had tried at their warehouse. After these didn't work, it was determined that there must have been an issue with the powder coating used, so they sourced a local powder coater and arranged for the powder coating to be re-done free of charge. Brilliant service.

Replica F.Replica Furniture

Hi Michael, thank you for the great review and for working with us to resolve the issue. We hope you can now really enjoy the table.

Read more reviews - page 2

alexjohnbowering
alexjohnboweringasked
Replica Furniture

Hi, I was thinking of purchasing one of your George Nelson clocks and was curious if they have any noticeable sound. I was thinking of hanging it in the bedroom so any sound would be noticable.

Replica F.Replica Furniture

Hi Alex, thank you for your enquiry - fortunately the George Nelson clocks are completely silent so would be ideal for your bedroom - won't disturb your sleep! Please let us know if you would like any further information - or you are welcome to call us on 1300338978.

hanhasked
Replica Furniture

Which country is your " Replica Charles Eames Lounge and Ottoman Walnut - Tan Italian Leather" come from?

Wendy
Wendy

Australia.

hanh

Thanks Wendy . Why is the Black leather of the same quality costs so much more than the tan color one? $1699 compare to $1199.

Michael Taitasked
Physical store

I am interested in Danish Finn Juhl chair x 2 PU leather delivered to Melbourne. Milano Direct quoted $499 x 2 less 20% plus delivery. Are u interested in quoting me? I require asap. Thanx [email removed]

Replica F.Replica Furniture

Hi Michael, thank you for your enquiry. We only stock the Replica Finn Juhl 45 Chair in fabric, not a PU. If you would like any information regarding this item please give us a call on 1300338978.

Thanx for ur reply

Get an answer from our members and Replica Furniture representatives

Compare both Replica Furniture
CategoryOnline Shops and Furniture ShopsPhysical Shops and Furniture Shops
Type of Furniture OfferedDining, Living, Office, Outdoor and SofasDining, Living, Office, Outdoor and Sofas
Compare both Replica Furniture