Listing monitored by Replica Furniture

• Warranty Claim MadeYes (6) · No (437)
  • Product Appearance As advertised (420) · Not as advertised (16)

Jenn
JennSouth East Queensland, QLD

Absolutely the best service & fantastic products

I purchased a number of pieces from Replica store in Brisbane - a combination of online and instore. Incredible service, follow up and assistance. Product quality is excellent, the staff take pride in both the furniture and their service. Given how inexpensive it is, I am completely blown away - on both counts. Interestingly, I also bought a number of pieces from an expensive high end store and the difference in service could not be more stark - even as you couldn't tell the difference in quality. Seriously impressed.

Replica F.Replica FurnitureSend a private message

Hi Jenn, thank you so much for your wonderful review, we're just delighted that we could help and that you are so pleased with our products and service. We do love what we do, but it's always good to hear our customers agree!

GhostGirl
GhostGirlSydney, NSW

One Line and Instore - Excellent communication and the highest level of service.

I was very impressed by the service. One of the items was faulty when delivered there was no issue at all about arranging for its replacement.

I was assisted at all levels, the receptionist who answered my call, the sales team, the girls who answered my emails.

Highly recommend.

Replica F.Replica FurnitureSend a private message

We're sorry to hear there was an issue with your item, but we always do our best to get things resolved as quickly as possible. Thank you for the great review!

Bec
BecSouth East Queensland, QLD

Great quality, price and customer service

Love the products. Good quality and price. And readily in stock. Alicia in the store was so so lovely and helpful.

Replica F.Replica FurnitureSend a private message

Hi Bec, thank you for the wonderful review, we look forward to seeing you in store again in the future.

Mick H
Mick HSouth East Queensland, QLD

It’s nice to finally get some old fashion service

I recently purchased a Kantet Dining Tsble and 4 Hans Wenger Ch33 Dining Chairs and would have to say the service provided was nothing short of perfection. I purchased overnight and received my delivery by early afternoon the following day. The quality of service and quality of product has been outstanding. I would highly recommend Replica Furniture to all for your online and in store purchases of quality furniture.

Michael Gold Coast

Replica F.Replica FurnitureSend a private message

Hi Michael, we do try to provide good old school service with a personal touch, so thank you for your glowing review and endorsement, we really appreciate it.

Fiona
FionaSouth East Queensland, QLD

Extremely happy

The staff were helpful and accommodating with our commercial order that changed a few times, and helped us to select the perfect chairs for our medical practice and staff tearoom. We couldn't be happier with the end result. The delivery staff were delightful and went out of their way to ensure that they had done all they could to make things as easy as possible for us.

Replica F.Replica FurnitureSend a private message

Hi Fiona, thank you for the terrific review, we're just glad it turned out so well in the end. Thank you too for the photos, it all looks lovely!

Kelly
KellyGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Wonderful service, couldn’t be happier

Purchased 6 Hans Wegner Elbow Chairs,not only are they the most comfortable chair, but also stylish and solid.Purchased on the Monday and received them on the Wednesday.wonderful customer service.couldn’t be happier. Thank you.

Replica F.Replica FurnitureSend a private message

Hi Kelly, glad to hear you love your Elbow Chairs, they really are just one of those great classic pieces of design. Thank you for the great review.

Linda loves shopping
Linda loves shopping

A very good online experience

I purchased 8 dining chairs and 4 matching kitchen stools. Hans Wegner Elbow. Extremely happy with the whole experience. Purchased on a Tuesday, shipped on the Wednesday, received at my regional home in Victoria four business days later. Very well packaged, no damage to my goods. Never had to speak with customer service as the whole process was smooth and easy with tracking available. My purchase came fully assembled. They look great in my dining/kitchen space.

Replica F.Replica FurnitureSend a private message

Hi Linda, thank you for the wonderful review, we're delighted everything went so smoothly for you. Enjoy the chairs/stools and we hope to help again in the future.

Should I buy expensive or cheap outdoor furniture?

Avleen M.
Avleen M.
should-i-buy-expensive-or-cheap-outdoor-furniture
Christine
ChristineSydney, NSW

Exactly what I wanted.

An extremely straight forward experience. Saw it, loved it, ordered it….well priced quick delivery and exactly as presented. Could not be happier.

Replica F.Replica FurnitureSend a private message

Hi Christine - isn't it great when everything just falls into place? Thank you for the great review, we hope you are enjoying your purchase.

Buy More Replica Comfy Elbow Chairs

I tried the Replica elbow/wishbone dining chairs at a frenz house and they were so comfy. After dinner could sit in it to chat more. It also had the curved wish bone back support to lean back. Decided to get it for myself. Bought online and arrived in a day. How good was that.

Replica F.Replica FurnitureSend a private message

Hi Cynthia, what a great way to test the chairs out! Glad to hear you were so happy with the service, thank you for the lovely review.

Sandra
SandraSouth East Queensland, QLD

Excellent service and delivery within 24 hours

Purchased 6 bar stools online (Replica Wishbone Counter Stool - Beech). They are stunning and even better in real life. Delivery was made the next day. Very impressed.

Replica F.Replica FurnitureSend a private message

Hi Sandra, they are stunning indeed - so glad you love them! Thank you for the terrific review.

Lauren L
Lauren LSouth East Queensland, QLD

Our marble tulip is great and arrived the next day, great customer service!

We were trying to purchase the Tulip marble table from Rove concepts and they quoted $554 for shipping. Replica delivered the exact same table for $75 delivery and $300 less so not only did we make a great saving, it was delivered the next day and the team were in contact during the process. Very happy!

Replica F.Replica FurnitureSend a private message

Hi Lauren, we love hearing that we have exceeded expectations, so thank you for the wonderful review!

Lily
LilySouthwest, VIC

Love my Replica Furniture

I looked online to view what tables and chairs were available, next day travelled from Northern NSW to Brissie. Fabulous knowledge and customer service, as I have a small dining space in my apartment I was unsure which style was the best. After measuring the space ordered the rectangle table and chairs online. Delivery person was helpful. Love the style and quality of my Kantet table and Replica Hans Wegner chairs. Definitely recommend this company.

Mel
MelSouthwest, VIC

Perfection in a 2 Seater

The Replica Featherston Sofa 2 Seater is a must have. The buying experience was flawless, and the furniture is exquisite.

Replica F.Replica FurnitureSend a private message

Hi Mel, thank you for the great review, we hope you are enjoying the Featherston Sofa, it really is a classic piece.

L Hod
L HodSouth East Queensland, QLD

Exactly how they looked online very pleased

I ordered on the Friday and they were delivered on the Monday! Excellent quality very pleased with the purchase and great value for money

Replica F.Replica FurnitureSend a private message

Thank you for taking the time to post a review for us - we're very pleased to hear you are so happy!

Dennie
DennieSydney, NSW

Perfect - matches our dining chairs

Love our Wishbone stools which totally match our dining chairs. They arrived in perfect promptly, in perfect condition and now would like to order 2 more stools

Replica F.Replica FurnitureSend a private message

Hi Dennie, thank you for the lovely review - we're delighted you're so happy with them. If you haven't already ordered the next 2 please feel free to call us and we'll be pleased to help.