Replica Furniture

• Warranty Claim MadeYes (4) · No (246)
  • Product Appearance As advertised (233) · Not as advertised (12)

EJC

EJCSydney, NSW

Excellent customer service

Purchased the outdoor Air Bar stool by Siesta which look great and are very comfortable. My order arrived within a couple of days. Once I received the delivery I thought that I may need to return for a refund as the style seemed to be different to what I already had a home that I was trying to match them up with. Fortunately for me I didn't need to. However I had already contacted customer service advising this and I received a call back within 24 hours to resolve the issue. I will definitely purchase from Replica Furniture again

Replica F.Replica Furniture

Thank you for the great review, the Siesta Air Stools are a terrific product, we're glad to hear they worked out in the end. We do aim to respond to all queries without delay, and are always happy to have a chat or answer any questions.

JAN PEACE

JAN PEACESydney Surrounds, NSW

Great enjoyment from this chair

There was Excellent service with ,communication, delivery, outstanding packaging and excellent product with very easy assembly and clear good instructions

Replica F.Replica Furniture

Hi Jan, glad to hear we could tick all the boxes - thank you very much for the great review.

Tahlia Ellery

Tahlia EllerySouthwest, VIC

Great Quality

My online order arrived within days and the chairs are fantastic quality. I would definitely purchase through Replica Furniture again!

Replica F.Replica Furniture

Hi Tahlia, thank you for the lovely review - we're glad to hear you are so happy and we look forward to next time!

Mark F

Mark Fwangaratta

Great customer service

Purchased Wegner Round chairs which look great and are very comfortable for a medical practice. One of the arms was probably damaged in transit with a small split. Spoke to Dee and Replica are sending out a replacement completely hassle free.

Many Thanks.

Replica F.Replica Furniture

Hi Mark, thank you for the great feedback - we're sorry there was an issue with the chair but glad we could get it resolved for you.

Such speedy service and professionalism in delivering goods.

The online store site was easy to use. Payment was simple. The chairs came well packed and protected. Delivery was seamless.

Replica F.Replica Furniture

Hi Julie, we're very pleased to hear that you were so happy with all aspects of your order, thank you for the great review. We look forward to helping in future.

Briony

BrionySydney, NSW

Couldnt beleive how fast it arrived!

I only ordered the table on a thursday, it was on my doorstep MONDAY morning!

We put it together on the weekend and its everything i hoped. Its sturdy and heavy, perfect for an outdoor balcony!

Replica F.Replica Furniture

Hi Briony, thank you for the great review, we're glad to hear it all went so well, enjoy!

Andrew

AndrewMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Easy to order and fast delivery

My chair was packed well and was delivered fast. Ordering from them was very easy and I would buy from Replica furniture again.

Replica F.Replica Furniture

Hi Andrew, we're happy to hear you found it an easy process, thank you for the great review. We look forward to helping out next time.

Paul

PaulSouth East Queensland, QLD

Awesome Website.. Awesome service !!

Awesome website.... awesome product.... awesome prices....product arrived in a couple of days... definitely use again....well done guys, great job. Definitely use again.

Replica F.Replica Furniture

Hi Paul - awesome review - thank you!! We look forward to doing just as well in future.

WendySouth East Queensland, QLD

Just what I wanted

I was on the call back for when the chair I wanted was back in stock. Ordered that day and delivered the next day. Very pleased with the chair. No assembly required and good quality.

Replica F.Replica Furniture

Hi Wendy, we're pleased to hear it was worth the wait, thank you for the great review.

Raymond Wilke

Raymond WilkeVictoria

Exciting new dining chairs

So easy was exactly what I wanted such quick delivery
Would order again online.
Would recommend it to everyone thank you

Replica F.Replica Furniture

Hi Raymond, we're pleased to hear it went so well - thank you for the great review. We look forward to helping in future, thank you for the recommendation too.

Mar

MarRichmond-Tweed, NSW

I love my new clock, very well made!

Very easy to navigate the online store and find what I wanted. Great range of products available. Great quality product.

Replica F.Replica Furniture

Hi Mar, thank you for taking the time to post a great review. We do try to make it easy - keep an eye on our website too as we do regularly add new products.

Not happy Hipages

Not happy HipagesSydney

Seamless Experience A+ Matthew Hilton Cross Coffee Table

Browsed online.
Asked a question via email, rec'd a quick and accurate response from Claudia.
Ordered.
Rec'd from Brisbane to Sydney within two days.
Driver assisted with heavy item and was professional.
Product is awesome and the right price.

This after being let down badly by another company. Great work guys!

Replica F.Replica Furniture

Thank you for the terrific review, we're glad we were able to help you out after your bad experience. The Hilton Cross is a beautiful piece - good choice!

Jim

JimGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Fits the bill for my patio.

Bought the metal studio chairs for outdoor patio use. Arrived very quickly and was impressed with the wrapping ensuring no damage was done to chairs. Chairs were strong and sturdy. Already used them and passed the test.

Replica F.Replica Furniture

Hi Jim, thank you for the great review, we're pleased to hear you're so happy with the chairs, enjoy!

L Willson

L WillsonMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Fast delivery & product looks great

Haven’t assembled yet but looks good so far. Product was delivered quickly. Staff friendly on phone with enquiries. Thank you

Replica F.Replica Furniture

Thank you for taking the time to leave us a great review - we're always happy to have a chat and answer any queries over the phone. The assembly should be straight forward but of course call us if you have any questions.

Fantastic quality products

Shopping was super easy using the online store. The product was exactly as described and delivery only took 4 days !

Replica F.Replica Furniture

Hi Wendy, thank you for the great review. We know shopping for furniture online can be a bit daunting so try to make it as easy as possible - we're glad to hear you agree!

Elisa P.

Elisa P.South East Queensland, QLD

Amazing shop!!!

This shop is truly amazing. They have so many nice pieces of furniture, the quality is very good and the price are quite affordable.
Few months ago we bought a table,4 chairs and a desk and we are in love with it. The delivery is very fast as well.
Today we went back and we bough a coffe table, a tv unit and a side table. I’m sure that we’ll be back to buy more items!

A special thank you also to Alicia, she is wonderful, helpful and she has a great customer service!

Elisa and Rob

Product AppearanceNot as advertised
Store LocationReplica furniture Kedron
Replica F.Replica Furniture

Thanks for the terrific review Elisa. We're delighted to hear you love our furniture as much as we do, and Alicia too - we have passed your lovely comments on.

Marly

MarlyGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

My heart of glass is broken

I am so disappointed. I ordered the glass Eames replica table and opened it to find out that the holes for the screws did not line up. Bad quality furniture that I cannot even put together! Will not be buying from them again

Product AppearanceNot as advertised
Replica F.Replica Furniture

Hi Marly, we're so sorry to hear there is an issue with your table. Please call us on 1300 338 978 so we can sort it out for you. On those occasions where something does go wrong we will always do our best to remedy it as quickly as possible.

Stools are just beautiful

Great delivery time, stools are excellent quality Easy to put together. I will be purchasing again. Glad I discovered your site Thank you

Replica F.Replica Furniture

Hi Linda, we 're glad you discovered our site too - thank you for the lovely review!

Deena

DeenaSouth East Queensland, QLD

Replica Wishbone Counter Stool - Perfect!

Excellent product, quality and customer service! Love these chairs and they are so comfortable too. They arrived in less than 24 hours to my door. Would happily order other products again through this company!

Replica F.Replica Furniture

Hi Deena, we're happy to hear that you are so happy - the stools look fantastic - good choice! Thank you for the review, we look forward to next time.

Great quality. Fast shipping

Love the range of products. My purchase was shipped very quickly and arrived sooner than expected. Very happy with the service. The product is of high quality.

Replica F.Replica Furniture

Thank you for the great review, we're glad we could help! We do have a terrific range of products and it's always worth keeping an eye on the website to see what's new.

hanhasked

Replica Furniture

Which country is your " Replica Charles Eames Lounge and Ottoman Walnut - Tan Italian Leather" come from?

Australia.

hanh

Thanks Wendy . Why is the Black leather of the same quality costs so much more than the tan color one? $1699 compare to $1199.

Michael Taitasked

Physical store

I am interested in Danish Finn Juhl chair x 2 PU leather delivered to Melbourne. Milano Direct quoted $499 x 2 less 20% plus delivery. Are u interested in quoting me? I require asap. Thanx [email removed]

Replica F.Replica Furniture

Hi Michael, thank you for your enquiry. We only stock the Replica Finn Juhl 45 Chair in fabric, not a PU. If you would like any information regarding this item please give us a call on 1300338978.

Thanx for ur reply

Marcoasked

Online store

Hi, we purchased 2 of your Eames replica lounge chairs and matching Ottomans a couple of years ago. We have been very happy with them until both seat buttons on mine popped off within 2 or 3 days of each other. I rang the store and was advised to seek an upholsterer. While this is undoubtedly good advice, we live in country Tasmania and I would prefer another solution. I know that the bona fide Herman Miller chairs seats slide off in some way, is there a diagram or some knowledge as to how your cushions are attached and how they can be disassembled to reattach the buttons, the chairs are still firm favourites,however, the lack of the buttons denigrates their looks a great deal.
Cheers,
Mark Jones

Replica F.Replica Furniture

Hi Mark, thank you for getting in touch. If you could please email us at customerservice@replicafurniture.com.au we will be able to send you some information that should be helpful.
Kind regards,
The Replica Furniture Team

Marco

Hi, thank you I will do this.
Cheers,
Mark Jones

Get an answer from our members and Replica Furniture representatives

Compare all 2 Replica Furniture
CategoryOnline Shops and Furniture ShopsPhysical Shops and Furniture Shops
Type of Furniture OfferedDining, Living, Office, Outdoor and SofasDining, Living, Office, Outdoor and Sofas
Compare all 2 Replica Furniture