Replica Furniture

Excellent Furniture, thank you

Very easy to navigate the online store with a great selection of items to choose from. The quality of the products are great although I needed help assembling them due to sheer size of the products. Thanks again

Product Appearance As advertised
Hi Christina, thank you for the great review, we're pleased to hear that you found the online store easy to use, this is something we do focus on. We are also in the process of adding some terrific new products to the range so keep an eye on it!

Site is easy to use. Processed very quickly and I received my goods in a couple of days.

Perfect quality. The two bar stools that I ordered were just what I needed. They look great. Very simple bit of assembly. I've bought bar stools from you before and they are perfect too!

Product Appearance As advertised
Hi Kath, thank you for taking the time to post a review for us, we do appreciate it. Glad to hear you love the stools, and last time too; we look forward to helping you next time as well!

Very happy!

Website was very easy to use and found exactly what I was looking for.
Our table arrived quickly and is good quality.
This was our second purchase from Replica Furniture and would definitely purchase from them again.

Product Appearance As advertised
Hi Erin, thank you for the lovely comments and for coming back to us. Glad to hear you find the website easy to navigate - we do our best to keep it fresh and user friendly - look out for some great new products coming on board too. We look forward to hearing from you next time!

Great product, fast shipping

Product looks great and was easy to assemble. Excellent customer service with fast delivery. Couldn’t fault. Would highly recommend and have no hesitation ordering again in the future. Well done!

Product Appearance As advertised
Hi Bec n Dan, thank you for posting a great review. We do try to make it an easy and positive experience so really appreciate it when our customers agree! We look forward to helping again in the future.

So happy- customer service and product - perfect!

Fantastic customer service as I ordered over the phone - product exactly as imagined, fast delivery!!
Stools look perfect in our new kitchen-
Thank you guys!! Appreciated- have passed your name and details on to many!

Product Appearance As advertised
Hi Melissa, thank you so much - great review and referrals!! As a small business we try to make it an easy and friendly experience, we are always happy to have a chat over the phone in addition to our online shop if you have any questions or concerns. We hope you enjoy the stools and look forward to helping in the future.

Amazing - super fast, clean delivery with no assembly!

Love the website.
Great range of products.
I am VERY satisfied with the quality of the chairs I ordered - They actually looked better in person.
No assembly was required. Super easy to unpack.

Product Appearance As advertised
Hi Jo, thank you for the lovely review. We're so glad you love the chairs and hope to help you out again with future purchases.

Very efficient!

The only negative was that with the assembly, as there were no picture or instructions. However, I did what I thought was correct and they have not fallen apart yet!

Product Appearance As advertised
Hi Janni, thank you for your review, we always appreciate feedback. I'm not sure which items you purchased and I'm sorry you had no instructions - although it sounds like you figured it out pretty well!

The stools are perfect - just what I wanted!

It was easy to find what I wanted online. The goods arrived promptly and were even better than I hoped; a beautiful quality & perfect for my place. I was very pleased indeed.

Product Appearance As advertised
Hi Elizabeth, thank you for taking the time to post a great review. We're pleased to hear you love the stools, and that you found it a positive experience, it can be a bit daunting to buy furniture online so we try to make it easy!

Sticotti dining table

Beautiful dining table at the right price, fast and easy delivery - couldn’t have been easier to order a large piece of furniture online. Other high end furniture retailers had this exact same table under a different name at double the price, I’m very happy I found this store! The quality of the table was actually much better than I expected, although the glass top is extremely heavy so you need a few strong people to help with lifting.

Product Appearance As advertised
Hi Melanie, thank you for posting a great review. The Sticotti is a stunning table and we hope you are enjoying it, definitely worth the effort of getting it in place!

Great Experience

Really happy with my purchase.
Great product
Great price
Quick Delivery
Website very easy to manoeuvre around to find what you are looking for.
Thoroughly recommend and would buy of Replica Furniture again.
Great experience!

Product Appearance As advertised
Thank you for the great review, we're very pleased to have been able to tick all the boxes for you. We look forward to helping again in the future.

Easy and reliable

Was looking for one particular style of stool and found this easily from the site but also seemed to be a great range of other products available. My order arrived promptly and was left exactly as requested. The delivery driver tried contacting me several times to let me know he was on his way but I was unable to take the calls at work but when I finally got back to him he was very cooperative and understanding. I didn't realise that I needed to assemble the stools myself but didn't have a problem with that, however it was a bit tricky without a proper drill as the holes in the stool seat didn't match up exactly to the frame. All sorted now and am very happy with the size and comfort of them.

Product Appearance As advertised
Hi Louka, thank you for taking the time to post a review. Sorry to hear the assembly wasn't as straight forward as it should have been, in most instances the stools are quite easy to put together with the Allen key supplied. We're glad you were able to get it done though and are now enjoying the stools.

Kitchen stools

Great choice of stools (almost too many as spoilt for choice). Very easy to navigate; good communication; efficient delivery and very easy to assemble. Quality is very good. Seem nice and sturdy
Love them.

Product Appearance As advertised
Hi Belinda, thank you for the great review, it is appreciated. We do offer a big range of stools so it can be a hard decision, we're glad to hear you are happy with your choice. We are also always happy to offer advice or suggestions so feel free to either call or email if we can help in the future.

Finally found the right dining room table at the right price!

Online store was great and I found and bought my new dining table quickly and it was delivered a few days later. It is solid ash, beautifully finished with funky triangle legs giving interest to an otherwise simple piece and cost me a third of similar “Scandi” tables I had been considering. Assembly was a walk in the park once Id actually received the legs which came the following day as the local couriers forgot the second box (insert eye roll here)

Product Appearance As advertised
Hi Rachel, thanks for the great review! Glad to hear you love your Kantet dining table, it's a beautiful piece and the legs are a real feature. Sorry you had a bit of a hiccup with the delivery but at least it was quickly resolved. We look forward to helping you in the future.

Top Purchase - Cool Sofa

We ordered on line in the morning to have the sofa delivered that afternoon. The delivery guys were great and the sofa has already attracted many positive comments. Could not fault the service.

Product Appearance As advertised
Hi Jack, thank you for the great review, we're glad to hear you love the sofa and that it's getting noticed! Good to hear the positive feedback on the delivery guys too, we'll pass it along.

Was exactly like the picture & discription

Very satisfied with my purchase
I found the store through doc google & the company was the only shop I could find the product that I had envisioned. I rang to make sure of the measurements & had a very pleasant & helpful customer service

Product Appearance As advertised
Hi Michelle, thank you for taking the time to review your experience, we're pleased to hear it was so positive. Being a small business we're always happy to take the time to have a chat and answer any questions or give advice, we hope to hear from you in the future.

Quick delivery service. Stools arrived the next day.

Stools are exactly as pictured which are excellent quality. They are light but can hold a 100kg person (my husband). I would highly recommend these stools for anyone who are looking for a sturdy, modern look.

Warranty Claim MadeYes
Product Appearance As advertised
Hi Liz, we're pleased to hear you are so happy with your purchase, thank you for taking the time to post the review.

Air Chair Bar Stools

A fantastic product and looks great along with exceptional customer service and delivery. The online buying experience was easy to navigate through with a large selection of quality products. I will be back to buy again.

Product Appearance As advertised
Hi Robert, so pleased to hear you had a good experience and love the product. The Air Chairs and Stools are a new line for us, we think they are great and they are certainly proving popular. Thank you for the review - we look forward to next time!

Love my purchases

As a novice at online I was so happy to be able to view products and ultimately make my purchase with ease. I was surprised at how fast delivery was and more importantly extremely happy with my purchase. Good job!

Product Appearance As advertised
Thank you for the lovely review, we're glad we could help with your introduction to online shopping! We are also happy to provide extra product information or advice by either phone or email anytime so feel free to get in touch regarding any future purchases.

Great product

Great product , well made , easy to purchase online and the delivery was very quick , Very happy with my purchase , looks great in my home , will shop with replica furniture again

Product Appearance As advertised
Thank you for taking the time to post such a great review. We do our best to make shopping with us an easy process, we look forward to helping you in the future.

Fast service and great products

The website is definitely user friendly and I found instantly what I wanted. I was hesitant to buy at first having just been burnt badly by an online so called 'reputable' company!
I finally ordered with some very useful and friendly advice via email. The stools were here the next day! I could hardly believe my eyes... will definitely be back! Thank you team.

Warranty Claim MadeNo
Hi Josephine, thank you for the lovely feedback, we do try to make it easy. Being a small local business we are always happy to give advice or answer questions by phone or email. We look forward to helping you next time!

Hi there. I'm interested in the Hans Wegner Wishbone chairs (6) in Walnut/black. Your price is significantly cheaper than other suppliers. Do you offer warranty/guarantee ? Thanks Stephen
Hi Stephen. Thanks for your message. We offer a 12 month warranty on all our products for domestic use including the Replica Hans Wegner Wishbone Chairs. Please let us know if we can assist with anything further. Kind regards The Replica Furniture Team

Hi, Replica Hans Wegner Elbow Chair CH20 - Ash with White Seat. What material is the white seat made from? Can't see it mentioned in description. Cheers, Geraldine
Hi Geraldine. Thanks for your inquiry. The seat is made is made of high quality PU (synthetic leather). The seat is extremely hard wearing making it suitable for both commercial and home use. Kind regards The Replica Furniture Team.

Do the chairs come assembled or flat pack?
Hi there Margaret, thanks for your enquiry! Some of our chairs do require minor assembly, others come fully assembled. If you are browsing the website, the full description of each item (once you click on 'more information') should tell you whether or not assembly is required. Alternately if you are able to give us a call on 1300 338 978 we will happily talk you through whatever items you are interested in and how much effort may or may not be required to put together. Cheers, the Replica Furniture Team.

Replica Furniture Online storeReplica Furniture Physical store