Replica Furniture

• Warranty Claim MadeYes (3) · No (271)
  • Product Appearance As advertised (256) · Not as advertised (12)

lisa f.

lisa f.Queensland

Great service, quality product & speedy delivery

Chair looks fabulous in my space! Store easy to navigate, was allowed plenty of time to wander around until I needed assistance. Next day delivery, unfortunately wrong colour chair in the box. I phoned store immediately and they contacted warehouse and the correct colour chair and ottoman were back at my door within an hour! Very happy customer

Store LocationKedron
Replica F.Replica Furniture

Hi Lisa, thank you for the lovely review. We're sorry there was a bit of a mix up, but glad we could sort it out so quickly for you. Enjoy the chair - it looks fantastic in it's corner by the way!

JCC

JCCSouth East Queensland, QLD

I needed items for a holiday unit and was short on time - Replica delivered way quicker than I expected .

Online store very straightforward, Products are exactly what I expected, value for money, no assembly need assembly, easy packaging too

Replica F.Replica Furniture

Thank you for the great review - we do try to make the process as easy as possible, we look forward to helping again in the future.

Duchess

Duchess

Slow, slow, slow, then LOST delivery

I placed my order on Jan 30; I emailed on Feb 9 to enquire when I would receive it; I emailed again on Feb 16 and was advised the item had been sent back to them by the courier without explanation as to why; I rang on Feb 17 again asking where my product was, and I was advised they would check and call me back...but no one called back. It is now Feb 18 with no sign on my order. No, not happy, not satisfactory service at all.

Caitlin

CaitlinCanberra Central 2601, ACT

Amazing quality and incredibly fast delivery!

The website is a little basic, but the chairs are of such high quality and arrived very fast. The furniture was already assembled which I appreciated. The chairs are constructed from wood and leather which both are very sturdy and we'll finished.
The delivery company left the boxes on the side of the road, rather than bring to doorstep which was a little dissapointing considering it was just myself (a small female, with little strength) who had to carry 3 huge boxes from the road and then up 3 flights of stairs to our apartment. This does not reflect on replica furniture at all as it was fault of the delivery company but just thought I would mention.

Replica F.Replica Furniture

Hi Caitlin, thank you for the comprehensive review, such feedback is always useful. We hope you enjoy the chairs.

Very quick delivery of great product

The two outdoor plastic chairs I ordered online were delivered quickly and packed extremely well to avoid damage. We were delighted with quality and look of the chairs.

Replica F.Replica Furniture

Hi Jim, thank you for the great review - we 're pleased to hear things all went well, enjoy the chairs!

Georgia

GeorgiaHunter Region, NSW

Wonderful!

I purchased dining chairs and they came so quickly and were beautiful! I have had a bad experience with another company where two tables have arrived damaged.. I have since requested a refund and am purchasing a dining table with replica.

Replica F.Replica Furniture

Hi Georgia, thank you for the great review - we're pleased to hear that you had a more positive experience with us. We'll certainly do our best with your new table too.

One day delivery - Awesome product!

I ordered our stools online one afternoon and was so impressed when the delivery arrived the next afternoon. We love our new stools they are exactly what we wanted. Super comfy and look fantastic! We will definitely shop at your store again. Thank you for your excellent customer service and for offering quality products.

Product AppearanceNot as advertised
Replica F.Replica Furniture

Hi Danielle, glad to hear we exceeded expectations - thank you for the great review! We look forward to doing just as well next time.

AHE

AHEGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Quick delivery and great product quality

We purchased the Santa and Cole Tripode Floor Light and couldn't be happier with the quality of the lamp. The lamp was delivered promptly and arrived at our home in Melbourne within a few days of ordering. Will definitely order from Replica Furniture again.

Replica F.Replica Furniture

Thank you for the lovely review, we 're glad to hear you are delighted with the Santa and Cole Floor Lamp - it is certainly a beautiful piece. Enjoy, and we look forward to next time!

Mac

MacSydney Surrounds, NSW

Quick. Easy. Perfect product. Perfectly delivered

Love my 3 white replica AJ lights. Great website. Quick delivery. Easy ordering process. Securely wrapped - so no breakages. Thank you!

Replica F.Replica Furniture

Hi Mac, pleased to hear it all went so well, thank you for the great review. Enjoy the AJ Lamps - easy to see why they have remained such a popular classic.

Son

Son

Great service and prompt delivery

Store was easy to navigate. Chairs arrived within 5 days of purchase. Great service. Will definitely use this company again!

Replica F.Replica Furniture

Hi Son, we're delighted to hear you were so happy with the service - thank you for the great review. Enjoy the chairs and we look forward to next time!

Bee

BeeMelbourne

Great style, great bargain.

I’m quite excited by the Muuto dots I’ve bought. The website was easy to navigate, the wooden dots are great quality and a lovely colour.

Replica F.Replica Furniture

Hi Bee, great review - thank you! Our Replica Muuto Dots are definitely a fun way to keep your things organised, enjoy!

jo0408

jo0408South East Queensland, QLD

Kitchen table ordered

I ordered a new kitchen table on-line. I found the process to be very easy to follow. My purchase arrived the next day. The packing was extremely sturdy to protect the timber table top. I am very happy with my purchase and the on-line ordering process.

Replica F.Replica Furniture

Thank you for the great review - we're very pleased to hear you found it such an easy process, enjoy the table!

Great Service

I love the chairs that I ordered. Can't believe they arrived two days after ordering. My only criticism is that the courier texted me to say they would be arriving on the Wednesday but they didn't arrive until Thursday. This is not a problem but why text, only to get receiver excited about deliver all day and they to not receive. Probably just a one off incident. But otherwise thrilled!

Replica F.Replica Furniture

Hi Joanne, thank you for taking the time to post a review. We're delighted to hear you love the chairs, but sorry there was a bit of a hiccup with the courier, at least everything else went smoothly.

Ash

AshSouth East Queensland, QLD

Awesome service!

Ordered kitchen stools online - awesome quality, great price and delivered within 6 hours of ordering! Great service, beautiful product! Recommend highly!!

Replica F.Replica Furniture

Hi Ash, thank you for the great review - we're glad to hear you found it all such a positive experience - enjoy the stools!

Great product

The stools are as advertised ,excellent quality, easy to assemble and look fantastic in our new home. Delivery was very quick as well.

Replica F.Replica Furniture

Hi Charlie, thank you for the great review, and you're right - they do look fantastic - thank you for the photo!

Peter

PeterSouth East Queensland, QLD

Brilliant online service

Ordered while store in Christmas/New Year holiday while store closed. Arrived on morning of first day store open in New Year. Product arrived in good order and exactly as expected. Great experience!

Replica F.Replica Furniture

Hi Peter, we're pleased to hear it worked out so well, thank you for the great review. We look forward to helping again in the future.

Ange

AngeHunter Region, NSW

Fantastic service and great products, very happy!

I loved the ease of the website. The products arrived matching the site descriptions. I love my purchases. The chairs are fantastic! Speedy delivery too!

Replica F.Replica Furniture

Hi Ange, we are very pleased to hear you are so happy - thank you for the great review. Enjoy the chairs and we look forward to next time!

Mike D.

Mike D.South East Queensland, QLD

Ordered the furniture on Sunday received it Monday no better service and the quality goods are excellent

Excellent The goods were excellent and I ordered on Sunday and I received it on the Monday. Thank you For your excellent service

Replica F.Replica Furniture

Hi Mike, thank you for your excellent review! We look forward to helping again in the future.

Super fast delivery, item exactly when I wanted.

Item was exactly what I wanted and is great quality & design. Delivery was super fast which was most appreciated. Easy to navigate website. Fair price for the item too.

Replica F.Replica Furniture

Hi Avon, we're glad to hear you found it an easy process - we do try to make it as straight forward as possible. Thank you for the great review!

Damian Hall

Damian Hall

Top Shelf Furniture

Beautiful craftsmanship & materials. The chair is much better than I expected. The product to the packaging & delivery, all A class. Thank you again Replica Furniture, I will be spreading the good word & using your business again 100%.

Replica F.Replica Furniture

Hi Damian, thank you for the terrific review! We're delighted to hear you are so happy, thank you for the recommendation and we look forward to doing just as well next time.

hanhasked

Replica Furniture

Which country is your " Replica Charles Eames Lounge and Ottoman Walnut - Tan Italian Leather" come from?

Wendy
Wendy

Australia.

hanh

Thanks Wendy . Why is the Black leather of the same quality costs so much more than the tan color one? $1699 compare to $1199.

Michael Taitasked

Physical store

I am interested in Danish Finn Juhl chair x 2 PU leather delivered to Melbourne. Milano Direct quoted $499 x 2 less 20% plus delivery. Are u interested in quoting me? I require asap. Thanx [email removed]

Replica F.Replica Furniture

Hi Michael, thank you for your enquiry. We only stock the Replica Finn Juhl 45 Chair in fabric, not a PU. If you would like any information regarding this item please give us a call on 1300338978.

Thanx for ur reply

Marcoasked

Online store

Hi, we purchased 2 of your Eames replica lounge chairs and matching Ottomans a couple of years ago. We have been very happy with them until both seat buttons on mine popped off within 2 or 3 days of each other. I rang the store and was advised to seek an upholsterer. While this is undoubtedly good advice, we live in country Tasmania and I would prefer another solution. I know that the bona fide Herman Miller chairs seats slide off in some way, is there a diagram or some knowledge as to how your cushions are attached and how they can be disassembled to reattach the buttons, the chairs are still firm favourites,however, the lack of the buttons denigrates their looks a great deal.
Cheers,
Mark Jones

Replica F.Replica Furniture

Hi Mark, thank you for getting in touch. If you could please email us at customerservice@replicafurniture.com.au we will be able to send you some information that should be helpful.
Kind regards,
The Replica Furniture Team

Marco

Hi, thank you I will do this.
Cheers,
Mark Jones

Get an answer from our members and Replica Furniture representatives

Compare both Replica Furniture
CategoryOnline Shops and Furniture ShopsPhysical Shops and Furniture Shops
Type of Furniture OfferedDining, Living, Office, Outdoor and SofasDining, Living, Office, Outdoor and Sofas
Compare both Replica Furniture