Replica Furniture Online store

Replica Furniture Online store

Angela C.

Angela C.Greater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

The whole process was easy

The process from ordering to the quick delivery was very easy. Thank you very impressed. We live in Melbourne its a shame theres not a store here we would visit it a lot.

Wayne

WayneSouth East Queensland, QLD

Super Quick Delivery

The online store was easy to navigate, and the delivery process was very efficient - ordered on Saturday and delivered to Gold Coast on Monday. Only issue was chairs were packed in a different style carton so I had a bit of a freak out until I opened the carton.

Replica F.Replica Furniture

Hi Wayne, thank you for taking the time to post a great review. Sorry if we caused some confusion, we do repack certain items so it's always worth checking inside first - we do get some panicked phone calls but at least they are easily resolved!

Ginny

GinnySouth East Queensland, QLD

Perfect! Everything went amazingly!

Easy online purchase. It was an extremely prompt delivery! The products are amazing and of great quality! I would use and recommend this site in a heart beat! Thank you

Replica F.Replica Furniture

Hi Ginny - lovely review, thank you. We do try and make it as easy as possible, so it's always good to hear we're getting it right. Enjoy your furniture and remember us for next time!

Debbie

DebbieSydney, NSW

Kitchen / bar stools

Easy to assemble, quality excellent, moderate to heavy weight, very sturdy, thin cushion with tabs that keep them in place
Packaged well
Next day delivery
Look great, very happy with product

Replica F.Replica Furniture

Hi Debbie, thank you for the comprehensive review - pleased to hear we ticked all the boxes. We hope you really enjoy the stools.

Good, just some feedback though

There were not enough components to put the chairs together (ie pieces were missing from the packaging) so I had to purchase more from the hardware store. Otherwise all great.

Replica F.Replica Furniture

Exactly what I was looking for

I found the exact table I was looking for at a reasonable price. It was delivered promptly, well packaged and very easy to assemble. Love using my new table in the atmosphere it creates.

Replica F.Replica Furniture

Hi Lorraine, so pleased to hear you love your new table, thank you for the great review. We hope to be able to help out with future purchases!

Beautiful table delivered very fast

Quality table and it was very easy to find the table and place the order. I would definitely recommend this company. I had a bad experience with a different online replica store and was very happy with Replica.

Replica F.Replica Furniture

Thank you for the great review, we're glad that we were able to provide a more positive online experience! As a small family owned business we do our best to make it easy - always happy to have a chat and answer any queries or offer advice too.

Cricket

CricketSouth East Queensland, QLD

Awesome stools

We found the perfect outdoor quality stools from a great selection available. Online order with super fast delivery time with a courier. Very happy. And stools look great in place.

Replica F.Replica Furniture

Thank you for the great review, glad to hear you're so happy with the stools, we look forward to helping you again in the future.

RikiGreat Southern, WA

fast delivery

Very happy with the product and ordering process. Decent quality for a replica , hard to pick it as a copy , loving lounging on my Barcelona 2 seater , speedy delivery but costly !!

Replica F.Replica Furniture

Hi Riki, so pleased to hear you love your Replica Barcelona Lounge, a super stylish piece. Unfortunately delivery costs to regional WA are beyond our control, but we're glad at least it got to you quickly.

Riki

Appreciate the follow up and understand high delivery cost to regional WA.... Cheers

susieg

susieg

Ordered one day, sitting on the order the next day.

I'm very happy with the online service. I ordered online and the chairs arrived the next day. They were well protected and easy to put together. I would like to know about extra rubbers but I haven't heard back.

Replica F.Replica Furniture

Hi Susie, thank you for your review, we're glad to hear it went smoothly. We haven't been able to trace your enquiry about the extra rubbers, so please do get in touch, we would like to assist.

Terrible product and service

Chris R

Chris RNortheast, VIC

Cool Stools! - Super comfortable, very stable and look great.

As I live in country VIC and cant get into the showroom I called Replica Furniture before buying. The lady on the phone was really helpful and happy to assist me in choosing the right stool option for my kitchen she even sent me some photos of the stools from the showroom floor! Its great to find a business providing old fashion personal service in a digital age!
It was super easy to place the order online. Ordered my stools on Thursday night and had them on the Monday, I seriously couldn't believe our quick and efficient the whole process was. Thank-you Replica I will now be looking at some dining chairs!!

Karen

KarenSouth East Queensland, QLD

What I wanted

Wanted a coffee table and found exactly what I wanted. I ordered one day and it arrived the next. Amazing! The delivery charges very reasonable. It was easy to assemble.

Replica F.Replica Furniture

Hi Karen, happy to hear it all went well - thank you for the great review! We look forward to doing the same in future - enjoy the coffee table.

Excellent service

All aspects of my purchase and delivery were excellent. My conversation with the showroom staff was very fruitful. The delivery personnel were very friendly and I was delighted with my choice.

Replica F.Replica Furniture

Thank you for the lovely review - we're very pleased to hear you are happy with your choice. We do try to make it as easy as possible, and always welcome calls to answer any questions or help select the right item.

Trinh

TrinhPerth, WA

Faulty goods and non existent after sales service

Replacement chair pads

Only bought a small item on line. Delivery was prompt. Item is just what I ordered. Very happy to be able to buy this product. It was just chair pads for the Bertoia Chair.

Replica F.Replica Furniture

Hi Karen, thank you for taking the time to review - we like to think we try our best whether an order is large or small! Hopefully we can help again in the future.

NicP

NicP

Love the Noguchi replica coffee table

After another large online store ran out of stock of this table, I found it on Replica Furniture and it was delivered within 24 hours. The heavy glass was encased in a wooden pallet so in the absence of accompanying instructions and the help of a saw, we managed to assemble the table in about 30 mins. Happy with the end result.

Replica F.Replica Furniture

Hi Nic, glad to hear you love your Replica Noguchi table, it is such an iconic piece. Sorry if the packaging was a bit of a challenge - but you can see why we take such care of it. Thank you for posting a review - enjoy!

Nathan

NathanGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Happy customer

I was looking for a particular set of bar stools and finally found them on Replica Furniture. Very satisfied with everything from the online shopping experience to the product and to the delivery.

Replica F.Replica Furniture

Hi Nathan, thank you for taking the time to post a great review, we do like to think we have one of the best ranges of bar stools around! We look forward to helping with future purchases.

Tony M.

Tony M.South East Queensland, QLD

Excellent Customer Service from Justine

I purchased 3 bar stools a few ago years and now wanted a 4th that would match the wood stain colour. I spoke to Justine who provided friendly first class service - very happy customer. The whole shopping experience was very easy and the delivery was exceptionally quick.

Replica F.Replica Furniture

Hi Tony, always love to hear from a happy customer - thank you for posting the lovely review. As a small business we know how important customer service is and are always happy to have a chat and help where we can.

I cant believe how quick delivery was!

The product was exactly what I was looking for and was delivered within 24 hours interstate. It makes me question why I even bothered looking for dining chairs in physical stores at all. Will come straight to replica furniture next time

Replica F.Replica Furniture

Hi Brooke, delighted to hear you were so happy with your Replica Furniture experience - thank you for sharing it. Enjoy your chairs, and we look forward to helping out next time.