Replica Furniture Online store

Replica Furniture Online store

• Warranty Claim MadeYes (3) · No (110)
  • Product Appearance As advertised (95%) · Not as advertised (5%)

Great

Perfect, great customer service & great sufficient delivery time. I honestly don’t have 30 words to write I like to keep my reviews nice short and sweet but apparently I can’t submit this review if it isn’t 30 word or more.

graceyuhico

graceyuhicoSydney, NSW

Excellent service

Happy with my purchase and the overall buying experience. Will not hesitate buying from there again and referring my friends. Two thumbs up. Highly recommend to anyone furnishing their homes.

Replica F.Replica Furniture

We love a 2 thumbs up review - thank you! Thank you too for recommending us to friends, as a small business we really appreciate referrals, especially in these testing times.

janc55

janc55South East Queensland, QLD

Fantastic Lamp

Very easy to navigate the site. So many lamps to choose from but I found the exact lamp I was looking for. When it arrived next day it was perfect.

Replica F.Replica Furniture

Thank you for the great review, we're glad to hear it all went so smoothly. Enjoy the lamp - you might be needing it even more now that we'll all be spending more time at home!

Toiva

ToivaSouth East Queensland, QLD

Fast, and well organised and happy with product

Easy to order, sent an email to customer support and was quickly informed the process, was very professional. Product was delivered on time and was exactly what I could see from website as far as quality, design and specs. Will order from Replica Furniture again.

Replica F.Replica Furniture

Thank you for taking the time to review your experience, we're pleased to hear it was all so positive. We look forward to doing just as well next time!

Anne Taefi

Anne TaefiSouth East Queensland, QLD

Magazine Rack

Online store was very easy to navigate.

Very impressed with the time it took for my delivery.

The quality of my goods was perfect. Actually better than I thought it would be.

Couldn't be happier!

Replica F.Replica Furniture

Thanks Anne for the great review - we're glad to hear you were so happy, and that we even exceeded expectations!

Peta N

Peta NGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Fast delivery, quality product

Very easy to find the product I wanted, good range available online. The delivery was fast. Good quality dining chairs. Highly recommend, would buy from you again. Thanks Life replica!

Replica F.Replica Furniture

Thank you for your fantastic review! Enjoy the chairs, we look forward to helping out next time.

Great products and service.

Web-site was easy and accurate to navigate.
Range of products was impressive and the quality of the goods I received was much better than "identical" items in another shop.
Assembling was not problematic and delivery was amazingly prompt(within 24 hours of ordering).
Courier could not have been more pleasant.
In all, a pleasant and productive experience.
Would highly recommend .

Replica F.Replica Furniture

Thank you for taking the time to post a great review, glad to hear we managed to tick all the boxes!

Skye

SkyeSydney, NSW

Excellent customer service

Replica F.Replica Furniture

Thank you for the lovely comments and review; we do always appreciate feedback and if a problem is identified do our best to resolve it. We're sorry this purchase didn't work out and look forward to helping in future.

Linda GCentral Highlands and Goldfields, VIC

The chairs I purchased are so well made love them

The lady I spoke with when I actually called to make an inquiry was so helpful,
when the chairs arrived they were well packaged easy to assemble no issues at all

Replica F.Replica Furniture

Thank you for the great review, it's always worth giving us a call if you have any questions or need some advice. Enjoy your chairs, and hopefully we can help again in the future.

Linda G

Thank you.. great service and equally great product .

Lucie L

Lucie LNorth Queensland, QLD

Fast and very happy with our furniture

Easy to order online and to calculate postage. The delivery was very fast, I was surprised when they turned up. We are very satisfied with our order and the quality of products.

Replica F.Replica Furniture

Hi Lucie, thank you for taking the time to provide some great feedback - we do try to make it an easy process so it's always good to hear our customers agree.

Steven

StevenSydney

Very pleased with purchase.

All good. Easy to assemble. I ordered the wrong size and they called me to check if correct before sending. Great service! The items look excellent. I would buy from them again.

Replica F.Replica Furniture

Pleased to hear it all worked out well in the end, thank you for the great review - enjoy the stools!

Very quick delivery and item as described. Thanks

Good online store.m, easy to navigate and a good range of items to choose from. I was impressed with the quick processing of my order and the quick delivery. Item was as described.

Replica F.Replica Furniture

Thank you for the great review, we do try to make it an easy and smooth process, glad to hear we ticked all the boxes.

Dominique L.

Dominique L.South East Queensland, QLD

Great Service

I recently bought a stool online for our new office and then changed my mind about the style over the weekend. I emailed Replica Furniture to see if I could switch to a different stool and they called me straight back on the Monday and switched the styles, before shipping very quickly. I was really impressed with how quick and easy that change could be made. The new stool looks great!

Replica F.Replica Furniture

Glad we could help out - and happy to hear that the final choice turned out to be a good one! We look forward to helping out in the future.

Emad A.

Emad A.Sydney, NSW

Cheap. Quick delivery.

I bought 3 pendant lights which arrived within 24 hours after shipping. They are nice and exactly as described. Happy with the service. It’s just what I was looking for.

Replica F.Replica Furniture

We're pleased to hear you are so happy with your lights and the service - thank you for taking the time to post a great review.

Hughie L

Hughie LHunter Region, NSW

Egg Chair

I loved my experience with Replica Furniture. I ordered online. It was quick and simple and my purchase arrived promptly and safely. Great quality furniture and great service. Highly recommend.

Replica F.Replica Furniture

Thank you for the great review - glad to hear it all went so well. Enjoy your Egg Chair, it is a stunning iconic piece, good choice!

EmmyLou

EmmyLouSydney, NSW

Chair is gorgeous and super speedy delivery!!!

The chair arrived within 48 hours of placing my online order and is exactly as described. Super happy with our new desk chair, it is just what I was looking for!

Replica F.Replica Furniture

Hi Emmy Lou, very pleased to hear you are so happy with your chair, thank you for the great review!

Always hesitant with online but this was brilliant.

Ordered and paid for my purchase. Was delivered next day for $29. Was amazed at how easy everything went. Accepted my delivery ,was extremely satisfied then ordered more with the same results. This company is highly recommended by me!
Ease of purchase, prompt delivery and 100% satisfaction with the product.

Replica F.Replica Furniture

Thank you so much for the lovely review - we do try to make it an easy and positive experience so we always appreciate hearing that our customers agree! We hope you are enjoying your purchases.

EeDKM
EeDKM

Yes I certainly am! May your company prosper, as I'm sure it will, as the model to date is faultless!

Rohan

RohanFar North Queensland, QLD

Cannot get any better

Their shipping time was excellent. Arrived within 48 hours from Brisbane to Cairns. It was shipped the very hour we placed the order. Very happy with the quality of goods.
Great web site and easy to navigate

Product Appearance Not as advertised
Replica F.Replica Furniture

Hi Rohan, pleased to hear it all went so well, thank you for the great review. We do our best to get things out quickly, but even I'm surprised at that one!

Marilynn

MarilynnSouth East Queensland, QLD

Extremely happy with purchase

I was hesitant to buy online, sight unseen. However, the table was exactly as pictured on the website and I am very happy with my purchase. Ordering was easy, and delivery arrived the following day.

Replica F.Replica Furniture

Hi Marilynn, thank you for taking the time to post a review, and for taking the plunge to buy online. We are always happy too to have a chat on the phone if you have questions or need any advice about a product or purchase.

Great service and easy to deal with.

Stools arrived well within the promised time and in perfect condition. They are just as described and look amazing in our kitchen, love them! After initially being hesitant to buy online I would highly recommend this company!

Replica F.Replica Furniture

Hi Deborah, so glad you love the stools, thank you for the great review. We know buying online can be a bit daunting so we do try to make it as easy as possible.