2Replica Furniture Online store
Part of Replica Furniture  4.8 (744)

Replica Furniture Online store

Verifiedreplicafurniture.com.au

575 reviews · Statistics

97% · 55613 · 2%
Return Claim MadeYes (21) · No (517)
Warranty Claim MadeYes (9) · No (526)
Product Appearance As advertised (502) · Not as advertised (19)
See the Best Furniture Shops in 2024 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.

Replica Furniture › Online store575 reviews
Happie Customer
Happie Customer3 posts
  Online store

Exactly what I was after!!

Absolutely impressed with Replica Furniture. Ordered a J83B Black Cord Bench.
Delivered promptly, and it is lovely!! Show details ·  1
Lala
LalaNSWIllawarra, NSW

Excellent customer service

Although I had a couple of issues with a product I ordered, their customer service was terrific. Based on their customer service, I definitely recommend Replica Furniture. Special thanks to the lovely Jaclyn. Show reply
Jan Ewing
Jan EwingQLDSouth East Queensland, QLD2 posts
  Verified Online store

Eames Chair magic

Ordered a replica (wide and high) Eames chair and stool. Quick and easy to order. Good communication re delivery which was rapid. Arrived in excellent condition. Furniture is solid with high quality leather and very comfortable. Very happy with overall service. Show details ·  1
Paris
ParisNSWSydney, NSW

Fabulous & friendly service

Fabulous service. Super friendly and helpful staff. When I called Brisbane to check on availability of items, person said they would check with warehouse and call me back and within 15 minutes they did just that and arranged for the items to be sent to me in Sydney. Items arrived within well packaged within 3 days and delivery cost was very reasonable. A very pleasant experience all round, would highly recommend!

Big thanks,
Paris Show details ·  1

Michael Rodriguez
Michael RodriguezQLDFar North Queensland, QLD
  Verified Online store

Brilliant Customer Experience/Service!

Absolutely fantastic customer service! I purchased a retro wall clock online. Shipped quickly with tracking details and arrived promptly. The clock mechanism did not work. Called the shop, a friendly staff member walked me through some troubleshooting steps and followed up promptly. Unfortunately, we could not fix the mechanism. Staff member arranged for a replacement to be sent and arrived within 3.5 days! That is outstanding service! Well done! Show reply
Lyn
Lyn
  Online store

Fab clock and fab service

The George Nelson starburst clock looks great in my retro corner above my Jetsons style chairs and near my 60s lamp shade. The service I had was the best ever. Rachel sorted my problem in a trice and was extremely helpful to boot. Super fast delivery and the clock packaging resisted all Aust Post’s attempts to destroy it. A very satisfying experience. Thank you. Show details ·  1
Lou
Lou3 posts
  Online store

Really happy with this purchase

Great quality stools that look fantastic and are comfortable. We wanted something stylish with a back rest and these replica Hans Wenger stools are exactly that. Love the solid timber and the organic finish to the wood. They arrived the very next day fully assembled, very happy! Show details ·  1
peggy
peggyNSWHunter Region, NSW2 posts

Excellent customer service

Unfortunately there was some slight damage to a piece of my furniture however it was absolutely no problem for Replica Furniture to send a replacement within days. Fantastic customer service. Show details ·  1
Robert Charlestown NSW
Robert Charlestown NSWNSWHunter Region, NSW3 posts

Good experience

Good website, good value, furniture delivered efficiently and in good condition. Good experience! Show details ·  1
Suz
SuzVICGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC2 posts

Love The Dots

Great online store, fast delivery, excellent communication & I love my Dot wall hooks Show details ·  1
KHamilton
KHamiltonVICGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC2 posts

Very pleased

Good quality. Looks better than I expected. Really comfortable as well. Show details ·  1
Elizabeth Nelson
Elizabeth Nelson

100% satisfied

Excellent and efficient. Arrived quickly and in perfect condition. Good price too. Show reply
Very happy
Very happyNSWSydney, NSW2 posts
  Online store

Fantastic products and the best customer service

10 chairs and 4 stools came from Brisbane to Sydney overnight. Packed in sturdy boxes delivered to my front door. The quality is unbelievable for a replica product. The customer service five star rating. Show details ·  1
MT2007
MT2007NSWHunter Region, NSW3 posts
  Online store

Very happy with our stools

It is very difficult to find quality stools at a reasonable price. We searched a lot of sites. This was one of the better ones. These are well made, comfortable and look good. They were delivered in a couple of days which was a pleasant surprise. Show details ·  1
Janita
JanitaQLDSouth East Queensland, QLD

Great service, great product

I Ordered that morning and it was delivered that afternoon! Great quality products. Show details ·  1

Vincent T.
Vincent T. · Online store

For Replica Barcelona Bench (Italian Leather) in White colour, do the frame made of solid wood in walnut like the day bed, with the supporting straps are made from thick saddle leather and the legs are made of polished stainless steel?

Marco · Online store

Hi, we purchased 2 of your Eames replica lounge chairs and matching Ottomans a couple of years ago. We have been very happy with them until both seat buttons on mine popped off within 2 or 3 days of each other. I rang the store and was advised to seek an upholsterer. While this is undoubtedly good advice, we live in country Tasmania and I would prefer another solution. I know that the bona fide Herman Miller chairs seats slide off in some way, is there a diagram or some knowledge as to how your cushions are attached and how they can be disassembled to reattach the buttons, the chairs are still firm favourites,however, the lack of the buttons denigrates their looks a great deal.
Cheers,
Mark Jones

Replica Furniture
Replica Furniture   DM

Hi Mark, thank you for getting in touch. If you could please email us at customerservice@replicafurniture.com.au we will be able to send you some information that should be helpful. Kind regards,
The Replica Furniture Team

Marco

Hi, thank you I will do this.
Cheers,
Mark Jones

Compare all Replica Furniture listings
CategoryOnline Shops and Furniture ShopsPhysical Shops and Furniture Shops
Type of Furniture OfferedDining, Living, Office, Outdoor and SofasDining, Living, Office, Outdoor and Sofas
Offers Free Standard Shipping NoNo