Replica Furniture Online store

Replica Furniture Online store

Top Purchase - Cool Sofa

We ordered on line in the morning to have the sofa delivered that afternoon. The delivery guys were great and the sofa has already attracted many positive comments. Could not fault the service.

Product Appearance As advertised

Was exactly like the picture & discription

Very satisfied with my purchase
I found the store through doc google & the company was the only shop I could find the product that I had envisioned. I rang to make sure of the measurements & had a very pleasant & helpful customer service

Product Appearance As advertised

Quick delivery service. Stools arrived the next day.

Stools are exactly as pictured which are excellent quality. They are light but can hold a 100kg person (my husband). I would highly recommend these stools for anyone who are looking for a sturdy, modern look.

Warranty Claim MadeYes

Air Chair Bar Stools

A fantastic product and looks great along with exceptional customer service and delivery. The online buying experience was easy to navigate through with a large selection of quality products. I will be back to buy again.

Love my purchases

As a novice at online I was so happy to be able to view products and ultimately make my purchase with ease. I was surprised at how fast delivery was and more importantly extremely happy with my purchase. Good job!

Great product

Great product , well made , easy to purchase online and the delivery was very quick , Very happy with my purchase , looks great in my home , will shop with replica furniture again

Product Appearance As advertised

Fast service and great products

The website is definitely user friendly and I found instantly what I wanted. I was hesitant to buy at first having just been burnt badly by an online so called 'reputable' company!
I finally ordered with some very useful and friendly advice via email. The stools were here the next day! I could hardly believe my eyes... will definitely be back! Thank you team.

Warranty Claim MadeNo
Hi Josephine, thank you for the lovely feedback, we do try to make it easy. Being a small local business we are always happy to give advice or answer questions by phone or email. We look forward to helping you next time!

Very happy

The website easy to navigate my item was a great find great find -well made , good communication with store and packed well with super fast delivery. Overall great online shopping.

Product Appearance As advertised
Hi Karen, we're glad to hear you had such a positive experience shopping with us. Thank you for taking the time to share your review, it is certainly appreciated.

Uber fast shipping!

I ordered one day and my order was delivered the next day to the Gold Coast - this is next level service for an online shopping experience! Thanks so much, keep up the good work!

Product Appearance As advertised
Hi Letisha, thank you for taking the time to post such a great review. As a small business we do try to offer the best service possible, always nice to hear it is appreciated!

Extraordinary product and customer support

Excellent product with incredible customer service . Ordered my goods Monday arrived Tuesday from interstate ! Very impressed with every step of my interaction - Alicia was awesome . Cannot wait to buy more !

Product Appearance As advertised
Hi Marianne, thank you for such a lovely review - we think Alicia is pretty awesome too! Enjoy your furniture and we look forward to helping next time.

Perfect except for a weird complaint...TOO FAST!

I made an order for four dining chairs at lunchtime (while at work) and got a call 2 hours later from the courier saying he was at my apartment! It didn't say same day delivery, so I was unprepared for such a quick turnaround, but fortunately my building manager was able to accept the delivery. Quality of the chairs are great and the delivery guy was very understanding and patient, so my only complaint is that they are too fast! haha

Product Appearance As advertised
Hi Beck, thank you for the great (mostly!) review, I am sorry if we were a bit quick off the mark. We often do a next day delivery but a 2 hour turnaround is unusual even for us. We hope to help you again in the future - we'll try to relax a bit next time!

The quality of the product exceeded my expectations.
The assembly was quite easy and when I had a question the Replica help desk was fantastic.
On the table i assembled it would have been helpful to have marks for the screws from the base into the top tp ensure correct positioning. It was a bar table and I measured several times before actually screwing the base into the wooden top.

Product Appearance As advertised
Thank you for taking the time to review your experience, we're glad to hear it was so positive. Thank you too for the comments, always helpful to hear practical feedback.

Amazing service and a beautiful product

So happy with our Tulip Dining Table. I ordered our table online in the morning and it was delivered in the afternoon. The whole process couldn't be faulted. I wouldn't hesitate to buy from Replica again.

Product Appearance As advertised
Thank you for the wonderful review, the Tulip Table is a beautiful classic piece, easy to see why it is still so popular. We look forward to being of service in the future.

Service good, product quality not up to scratch

Purchased some replica furniture ‘Muuto’ style wall hooks recently.
Website and payment was user friendly, delivery fast.
My issue is with quality/workmanship of product. The in-box product looks good at first glance, but the workmanship is poor - the internal screw fixing is crooked in every hook, resulting in hooks not fixing to the wall straight. Very disappointing.

Just a caution to be aware that whilst service and materials might be OK, the over all quality could affect the way these items work.

Product Appearance As advertised
Thank you for taking the time to provide feedback, we are of course pleased to hear you were happy with the process but sorry that you found the product was disappointing. This is a popular item, sold in large numbers and it is rare for there to be a problem. If you like to contact our Customer Service on 1300338978 we will be happy to discuss further.

Great shop, great selection.

Easy to navigate; very satisfied with the products; office chair was easy to assemble. Service was very quick, actually the next day. Delivery efficient and very friendly. Replica has become my shop to buy when I need something.

Product Appearance As advertised
Hi Trudi, thank you for the great review, it is appreciated. We're very happy to hear that you've purchased from us again, we look forward to helping in the future too!

Fabulous customer service, great quality products

As an interior designer, I was unsure if I’d be happy with the quality of product. I’m so incredibly pleased with my new Hans Wegner dining chairs! Proportionally accurate and very well detailed. High quality replica, so do not hesitate with ordering.
Staff were terrific and sent photos to alleviate my concerns, super helpful and nothing was too much effort.
I’ll definitely be purchasing for Replica again.

Product Appearance As advertised
Wonderful feedback, thank you, especially nice to hear from someone in the design field. We look forward to assisting in the future.

Great chair

Chair was easy to assemble and was exactly as described online, good quality fabric and materials. Online site easy to use. Only downside were delivery couriers who were rude and unhelpful.

Product Appearance As advertised
Hi Elizabeth, thank you for your feedback. We are pleased to hear that you are happy with the chair, but sorry to hear you had a less favourable experience with the courier - thank you for bringing it to our attention.

Great experience!!

I had already bought 3 stools about 6 months ago but decided another stool would be good to compliment them. I bought the 1 stool online and it was delivered very quickly. Unfortunately it had a very small mark on the white leather. I contacted Replica Furniture and they did not hesitate in saying they would replace the stool. They organised the delivery of the replacement and pick up of the other stool within 3 days! Such an easy company to deal with - HIGHLY RECOMMENDED!!!! Thanks so much for your great customer service!! Debra, Bribie Island

Product Appearance As advertised
Hi Debra, thank you for the great feedback, we're glad we were able to resolve things quickly for you, and that you are enjoying the stools. We look forward to helping you with any future purchases!

Excellent customer service and follow up

Cannot fault 7 day return policy and thank you to Justine who followed up with delivery to make sure it was as hassle free as possible. Delivery guys and pick up arrived promptly as promised and product was fine...just not for me.

Product Appearance As advertised
Hi Wendy, thank you for your positive comments, we are sorry that things didn't work out on this occasion. Hopefully we will have an opportunity in the future to achieve a better result.

Great Experience

Ordered the replica Hay Tray table and absolutely love it! The quality exceeded expectations. Accidentally selected 3x tables at check out but was dealt with/refunded promptly and all was good.

Warranty Claim MadeNo
Hi Rebecca, thank you for the great review - so glad to hear you love the Tray Table, it is a popular item. We do try to make things easy for our customers, we look forward to helping you again in the future!