penny

pennyNorthern Region, NSW

gave me new ideas and terrific attitude

on-line and telephone contact was optimal, helpful and practical. the choices on line were fine and improved with the direct contact pointing our other items i had missed. quality is fine and hopefully durable. I will let you know in time.

Replica F.Replica Furniture

Hi Penny, we're glad we could help - we are always happy to discuss our furniture and offer advice or options. Thank you for the great review, we look forward to helping next time.

Easy to Assemble

Very satisfying from first contact, ordering on-line and delivery. After looking for Kitchen Stools for quite sometime, I finally found chairs suitable. I was a little hesitant at first as I don't usually purchase on-line, preferring to see the product, but from my first contact with staff, I was reassured and delivery was prompt, as she advised.

Speedy delivery

I ordered a third stool to go with two I had previously purchased from Replica Furniture. I placed the order at about 9am, and could not believe it when the stool; was delivered at 12:30pm the SAME DAY!

Replica F.Replica Furniture

Hi Penny, yes for local customers our delivery can be super speedy! Thank you for taking the time to post a review, much appreciated.

Annette

AnnetteSouth East Queensland, QLD

Fast service for quality product

Replica Furniture offers pieces that are interesting, sleek and different to other online stores, all at a reasonable price. We purchased a side table that fits beautifully with our modern home. The purchase was delivered very quickly and in perfect condition. We are delighted with the quality of the table and thoroughly recommended Replica Furniture to anyone wanting a beautiful piece of furniture.

Replica F.Replica Furniture

Hi Annette, we are so pleased to hear you are delighted with your table and our selection of furniture. Thank you for the lovely review, and the recommendation too. We look forward to helping again in the future.

Stewart S.

Stewart S.Sydney, NSW

Gorgeous lamps, perfect service

I recently ordered the Atollo bedside lamps. I was thrilled with them until I noticed one appeared to have a shorter base. Customer support was immensely helpful in sending a replacement in quick time, and thoroughly professional yet personal. I rarely offer customer feedback, but I was so impressed by the service and effort that I would not hesitate to order from Replica Furniture again in the future.

Replica F.Replica Furniture

Hi Stewart, thank for taking the time to post such a great review, as a small business we really appreciate it. The issue with the lamp was a bit of a strange one, but we're glad we could sort it easily. We look forward to helping you next time.

Robyn

Robyn

great service

have been looking at these bars stools for a few weeks and finally decided to get them, the reponse was immediate and we received the stools in a matter of days, with all the notifications telling us when they would be delivered. They look stunning and we are very happy. Thank you

Replica F.Replica Furniture

Hi Robyn, thank you for the great review. We're delighted to hear you are so happy with the stools and the service, enjoy!

Ellen

EllenIllawarra, NSW

Great!

Ordered 6 dining room chairs. Arrived quickly and in good condition. Great chairs, as per picture and description. Can’t fault it

Replica F.Replica Furniture

Hi Ellen, we're happy to hear you love the chairs, thank you for the great review. We look forward to helping again in the future.

Ruth

Ruth

Excellent service

Ordered six dining chairs on the Monday and they arrived the next day at our unit at the coast!! The delivery driver turned up with only five, but promised to be back the next day with the sixth. It was late afternoon, but he recalled an extra box at his last drop nearby. The driver returned within half an hour and offered to remove all the packaging from the six chairs for us as a way of making up for the error (there was a lot of packaging!!!). We were super impressed with the service, the chairs (of course) and the delivery driver. Top marks all round!!

Replica F.Replica Furniture

Hi Ruth, great feedback, thank you. We're sorry there was a bit of a hitch but very pleased to hear the courier went above and beyond to fix it for you.

Jen

JenGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Fast postage and smooth experience

So pleased with the gorgeous bar table purchased. It arrived within days of purchase to Melbourne which was surprising for such a large item. Assembly was straight forward and the item was undamaged upon arrival. I will definitely repurchase from you guys again. Thank you!

Replica F.Replica Furniture

Hi Jen, thank you for the great review, we hope you enjoy plenty of good times around the bar table! We look forward to next time too.

Find out how Replica Furniture Online store compares to other Furniture Shops

Professional, friendly and quality product.

I have purchased many times online to furnish entire homes but have never come across a business online as wonderful as these guys. No nonsense, genuinely customer focused and extremely happy with the quality of my purchase.

Replica F.Replica Furniture

We're so pleased you finally found us! Thank you for the lovely review, we hope we can help again in the future.

Fast delivery

Super fast delivery (next day). Driver brought all the way to the front door. Arrived undamaged. Good product. As shown on website.

Replica F.Replica Furniture

Hi Connie, we're pleased to hear it all went so well, thank you for the great review.

Great product, delivered quickly!

Glass table exactly what I wanted, easy to assemble & looks great. All communication was good & the table was really well packed & arrived very quickly.

Replica F.Replica Furniture

Thank you for the great review, we're pleased to hear the table has been a success - enjoy!

Lynne

Lynne

Would not assemble properly.

When I received my online order of a Macey Dining Room Chair it would not assemble correctly. The screws would not screw into the plastic to attach the legs to the chair as the legs supports would not sit correctly on the chair seat plastic. Two screws would go in but then the others wouldn’t. I contacted the Brisbane store straight away and sent photos and they asked me to bring the chair in to their store and they would exchange it for one that they were going to assemble for me.

Replica F.Replica Furniture

Hi Lynne, we're sorry you had some difficulty getting the screws to go in, but glad that we were able to take care of it for you. We look forward to helping again in the future.

Great service - love the chairs!

Great experience. Staff in store sent photos of the chairs at a table our size so we could envision what they looked like before ordering. Arrived in Melbourne in less then a week! Product great quality and as we expected. Thank you!

Replica F.Replica Furniture

Thank you for the lovely review Suzi, we are always happy to help with extra photos or answering any questions. Enjoy the chairs - they look perfect with the table!

Ciaran

CiaranSydney

Good products , easy to order and shipping was also good

Store easy to navigate
Satisfied with range, git what I was looking for
Products were of good quality
Assembly was very straight forward

Replica F.Replica Furniture

Hi Ciaran, glad to hear we ticked all the boxes, thank you for the great review.

Lesley M

Lesley MNorthern Region, NSW

Fabulous purchase

Dry easy to navigate the store online and they had exactly what I was looking for.
I absolutely love my new coffee table - easy to assemble.
Replica offered superb communication and I would thoroughly recommend this store

Replica F.Replica Furniture

Thank you for the lovely review Lesley, we 're pleased to hear you love the coffee table, thank you too for the recommendation.

Lynne A.

Lynne A.Greater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

perfect product and delivery

easy we found what we wanted, satisfied consumer delivered promptly could ask for no better, highly recommend to friends and family.

Replica F.Replica Furniture

Hi Lynne, thank you for the great review and the recommendations - glad we could help!

Bilyana B.

Bilyana B.Greater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Chairs are as advertised

Chairs are really good and well priced..
The delivery was slower than I expected given other people's reviews about fast delivery.

shell

shellDarwin, NT

Love my bar stools

Great range of products and online store easy to use. Items arrived quickly and were exactly as described. Fully assembled already, which was great. Very happy with the stools I bought and will definitely buy from Replica Furniture again.

Replica F.Replica Furniture

Thanks for the glowing review Shell! We hope you enjoy your stools and we look forward to helping you again soon!

Anand

AnandSydney, NSW

Great Customer service from Replica Furniture

Excellent customer service dealing with replacement of a shipment that was broken on delivery. Super quick replacement and transparent communication

Replica F.Replica Furniture

Hi Anand, thanks for your review! We're so sorry that your shipment suffered some damage in transit, but we're delighted that we could rectify the situation for you as quickly and painlessly as possible. We will pass your feedback on to all the team.