Replica Furniture Online store

Replica Furniture Online store

Delivery next day

I ordered my chairs online and they were couried and delivered to my door the next day. I live in a regional country town and impressed they were delivered so quickly.

Replica F.Replica Furniture

Hi Melissa, thank you for the positive feedback, we're glad to hear everything went so smoothly and hope you are enjoying your chairs.

sashOcean grove

Great furniture delivery issue

Very happy with the furniture I bought but the delivery guys left the daybed on a huge timber pallet. This cost me a to me additional $150 to dispose of. When I called office of replica they said they would get back to me. But first they suggested I dump it on the street! They never got back to me and so Ive had to pay a rubbish removal guy to get rid of it.

sash

Not true. I was advised to leave in footpath so council could pick it up. Pickup of pallet was not organised as promised

Replica DLM Sidetable

Amazing Range of products, quality of the product was excellent felt very sturdy and luxurious. Would definitely purchase from you guys again. Only issue was with the size of the product, as I expected it to be larger. Your measurements were spot on but it was me who expected it to be larger. It’s identical to the photos and identical to the real thing. Amazing!

Replica F.Replica Furniture

Thanks Alex for taking the time to post a great review - we're glad to hear you are so pleased with the table. It looks great by the way!

Julie

JulieSydney, NSW

Excelkent

Excellent price and prompt and reasonable delivery charges
My order arrived very quickly and I am very happy with the quality
I would highly recommend Replica Furniture
My telephone contact was also very good

Replica F.Replica Furniture

Hi Julie, thank you for taking the time to post a great review. We are delighted to hear we ticked so many boxes! Enjoy your furniture, and we look forward to helping again in the future.

Chloe

ChloeGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Happy customer

Well made and looks exactly like the photos online. Will be shopping more for future pieces. Very satisfied with my purchase. Only critique is maybe to offer the choice of removing the boxes they arrive in .

Replica F.Replica Furniture

Hi Chloe, we love to hear from Happy Customers! Thank you for the lovely review, we look forward to helping with your future purchases.

Excellent customer service and products-the quickest delivery ever!

I was extremely happy with Replica Furniture. I put a delivery in for stools at 9pm and they arrived the next day! The website was easy to use, no problems. When my stools arrived, the design was perfect but I had made the wrong colour decision. I rang up straight away and they offered to do a direct swap for another colour the same day (I don't live far from warehouse) or whenever was convenient to me. I was really blown away by their efficiency and customer service. All of this was sorted in 24 hours and it was my mistake. I will be ordering from them again in the future. Very impressed.

Replica F.Replica Furniture

Hi Jem, thank you so much for the lovely review! We're glad we could sort the colour out for you, always happy to have a chat or give any advice to help with choosing, it can be a bit daunting. We look forward to next time!

Quick and Easy to navigate

The website was very quick and easy to navigate. I found exactly what I wanted straight away. I received my "Elbow Chair" the next day. Overall the replica item mimics the original seamlessly and works with my room beautifully.

Replica F.Replica Furniture

Hi Indy, good to hear you are so happy with everything. We are constantly tweaking and upgrading our website to make it as smooth and easy as possible. Enjoy the Elbow Chair - it is a lovely one, easy to see why it is such a favourite.

Fab service, LOVE my round dining table! Perfect!

I’ve been searching for a round dining table, and don’t live near a city so this service was excellent and so easy. The delivery was fast and he assisted getting it into the house! Fab.

Warranty Claim MadeYes
Replica F.Replica Furniture

Hi Grescha, thanks for the great review, we do appreciate it. Glad to hear everything went so well, sounds like the courier went above and beyond!

Paul F.

Paul F.Sydney, NSW

Reasonable price. Very good quality

Compared to other replica lamps out there, this is both better quality and at a more reasonable price. We checked out many some cheap but not great quality others similar in quality but at a much higher price. This was the best combination

Replica F.Replica Furniture

Hi Paul, thank you for taking the time to post a great review. Our aim has always been to achieve that ideal balance of quality and price, so it's nice to hear it's appreciated - we hope you enjoy the lamp!

eyebrella

eyebrellaGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

This will be a go to store for me in future

Easy online shopping and checkout was fast. Great range of products, really competitive prices and very fast delivery. What more could you ask for from an online store? I will definitely shop here again.

Replica F.Replica Furniture

Great review - thank you so much! Happy to hear we could tick all the boxes for you, and we look forward to helping in the future. (Love your profile pic by the way...)

theparlourroomSydney, NSW

Absolutely fantastic

Very fast international delivery - only 2 business days. The bedside tables I bought are absolutely beautiful and exactly what I was after. They were very well packaged. I couldn’t be happier.

Replica F.Replica Furniture

Thank you for the lovely review - being an Australian company we think it's important to hold stock locally so we ship everything from our Brisbane warehouse with a very fast turnaround. Glad to hear you are so happy with the bedside tables - enjoy!

theparlourroom

I’m incredibly happy, and I’ve had so many compliments from friends. I’d recommend Replica to anyone wanting good quality, beautiful furniture.

Satisfied

SatisfiedNew South Wales

Fantastic experience

Product was perfect. Good quality product - better than expected . Called to ask about product and person was very helpful. Service and delivery was excellent . Delivery very fast and they followed delivery instructions

Replica F.Replica Furniture

Thank you for the fantastic review! As a small business we know the personal touch is important so we're always happy to have a chat and offer advice. We look forward to hearing from you next time!

Bar table

Bar table

Great

looks great, fits exactly. Very happy, will definitely be using this web site again.

Assembly was the usual, some easy, some a bit difficult - but got there in the end.

Had 1 broken rubber stopper, but was in the post in 2 days, so all good

Paula

PaulaCentral West, NSW

Amazing Experience Replicated

Amazing online shopping experience - was a little unsure at first given the cost of the online transaction - but no need to worry. I have made two significant purchases now with Replica and the experience and confidence has been the same, replicated, each and every time. Not once was there any concern. Range, price, quality of products, speed of delivery - totally awesome. Well done team!

Andrea

AndreaGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Fabulous Magazine Holder

So Stylish, and Easy Peasy!
Stylish modern magazine rack. Easy to find online, website easy to navigate, delivery fast and easy! showed up within a couple of days.
Thanks Replica Furniture! A great online experience.

Replica F.Replica Furniture

Hi Andrea, good to hear you found it such a great experience, we do try to make it as easy as we can so it's always nice to hear our customers agree! Enjoy the magazine rack and we look forward to helping you again in the future.

Great service. Easy to order and arrived in two business days.

The online store was very easy to navigate. There was a huge range of products. I chose the replica Grant Featherston contour chair and foot stool and the quality is exceptional. I would buy again from this shop.

Replica F.Replica Furniture

Thank you for posting a great review. We're glad to hear you're so pleased with the Featherston Chair - a classic piece and easy to see why it is still so popular. We look forward to helping you next time!

Fast Delivery of Great Sofa

I was very happy with all aspects of Replica Furniture Online Store. I did phone and speak to a sales consultant who was very helpful. I then placed my order online Thursday morning and it was delivered to the Gold Coast Friday afternoon the next day. The delivery guy phoned me 30 mins before as I had requested and was helpful and pleasant. The sofa ordered was just what I had wanted and the quality was better than expected. Overall very happy with the service, delivery and the product. I would recommend this online store without hesitation.

Roxy

RoxySouth East Queensland, QLD

Love the colours!

Loved the choice of colours available for these chairs. Brightens up our work kitchen and break area. Was a bit annoying trying to go back and select other colours as I wanted different colours in these great chairs but all good. The delivery was prompt too!

Warranty Claim MadeYes
Replica F.Replica Furniture

Hi Roxy, thank you for taking the time to leave a review, we do appreciate it. Sorry if you found it a little frustrating making the selections, we are constantly seeking to improve our systems so feedback is always useful.

StyleUtopia

StyleUtopiaGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Great shopping experience all round!

After viewing the A J Poulsen lamps online, I had further questions so phoned Replica's 1300 number. Spoke to Holly. She was knowledgeable about Replica's products, the delivery service and prices, etc. and was altogether helpful. Plus we had a laugh. Lamps were delivered in 3 days. Very happy with the quality and they look great. Have since mentioned Replica to friends and they had good things to say about it too. Would definitely buy from Replica again.

Replica F.Replica Furniture

Wow, a lovely review, thank you - we think Holly's pretty good too! Many thanks for the great feedback and the referrals too, as a small business that means a lot.

Rino G

Rino GGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Great website

I bought the Black Tray Table. Great looking product. I have already bought several things from here before. Service was fantastic and super efficient. Will buy again from Replica Furniture.

Replica F.Replica Furniture

Hi Rino, thank you for the great review, very pleased to hear you are a fan and a repeat customer. We do try our best to make shopping with us an easy and enjoyable process, so we appreciate the feedback.