Replica Furniture Online store

Replica Furniture Online store

Maxine G.

Maxine G.

Sturdy, comfy and a great price!

Purchased these breakfast bar stools for a rental property.
Easy to assemble by the tenants, very solid and comfortable.
What more could you want?!

They will last years in the property, very pleased with them.

David

Davidmacksville

good price/good service.

easily navigated,good range of products, stocked what i was looking for at the best on line price. delivery was prompt and reasonably priced. I would purchase good from this store again.

Hazel

Hazel

Easy access, easy to order, delivery very prompt.

Assembly was tricky and tools provided were not appropriate, spanners didn't fit the bolts provided. I improvised and succeeded. Items received undamaged and I am very happy with my purchases

Cassandra R.

Cassandra R.Sydney, NSW

Very easy to order fast delivery great product

Very happy with my experience
The quality of the chairs I ordered were top quality
Fast delivery easy online platform to use
Would purchase from them again and would recommend highly

Replica F.Replica Furniture

Thanks Cassandra for the fantastic review. We do try our best, so always nice to hear our customers agree! Enjoy your chairs and we look forward to next time.

Good quality and prompt delivery,

The dressing stool we bought was exactly what we wanted and the fabric is of a very good quality. Assembly was simple and time between ordering and delivery was short.

Replica F.Replica Furniture

Hi Patricia, thank you for the lovely review, we appreciate the feedback and hope you enjoy the stool. We look forward to helping in the future.

Joules

JoulesCanberra 2600, ACT

Beautiful Rocker

The rocking chair is exactly as you specified and a lovely addition to this granny’s home.
The deliverer from Border Express was very disorganised and I was concerned about what I would find as I unwrapped the chair. Fortunately the wrapping protected the chair from damage. Lucky for me but I would recommend you use a different deliverer.

Robyn

RobynSydney, NSW

It was great , better than I expected .

The whole process was so easy and prompt delivery. That is really all I wanted to say I was very satisfied . Now I have to find another ten words which I find frustrating

Replica F.Replica Furniture

Hi Robyn, thank you for taking the time to post a great review - we're glad you were happy with the ordering and delivery process - if not the review one!

Effecient and friendly service

The website was easy to find what I was after, the Customer Service Team helpful and friendly. My product was also very well packaged, so arrived in mint condition. I would definitely use Replica Furniture again; infact I already checked up on another product on my wish list! The delivery time was very fast, especially considering how many delays due to COVID-19 there have been. Thank you

Replica F.Replica Furniture

Hi Sculley, thank you for the terrific review, we're pleased to hear you're so happy. We look forward to doing just as well next time!

Copper Queen!

Copper Queen!Murrumbidgee Region, NSW

Excellent quality

The replica Fermob table and chairs are almost indistinguishable from the original Fermob products made in France which I bought last year. And at less than half the price. The order was processed very quickly and sent to outback NSW within a week. The best online service I’ve experienced.

Replica F.Replica Furniture

Thank you for the great review, we think our products stand up to comparison well, so glad you agree! We do try our best to get orders delivered quickly, and despite the crazy times we are all living in we haven't had too many delays or disruptions.

Adam

AdamSouth-Eastern Region, NSW

Exceptional service even when they make a boo boo

The products are great but the delivery and service is 5 star.
Sent wrong color seats. Organised new ones sent same day and old ones to be picked up.
A company is only as good as when things go wrong. Well done

Replica F.Replica Furniture

Hi Adam, we appreciate your comments, thank you! We try not to get it wrong but when it does happen we do our best to resolve things quickly; thank you for bearing with us and we really hope you are now enjoying your new furniture.

Loretta Bonfieni

Loretta BonfieniGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Great choices

Very easy navigation I was looking for something specific
Quality excellent and fast! Delivery to Melbourne
Easy assembly .. screw on legs
Would definitely order from your website again ... love my new bedroom bench seat

Replica F.Replica Furniture

Hi Loretta, glad to hear we ticked all the boxes, thank you for the great feedback. It's easy to see why the benches are so popular - they look stunning and are really useful, enjoy!

Gila

GilaSydney, NSW

Perfect transaction in every way

My chaise longue is exactly what I wanted. I was nervous about buying furniture on line without having actually seen it but a photo sent by Replica at my request showing the piece among other furniture convinced me that it would be ok. The piece is of excellent quality, pre- assembled, well packed and promptly delivered.

Replica F.Replica Furniture

Hi Gila, the Chaise is a beautiful piece, so we're happy to hear you are loving it - thank you for the great review. We know it can be a bit scary buying online so we're always happy to help with photos or any other advice.

Debra

DebraMelbourne

Very happy with purchase

I really like the designs available on line and the lamps I bought are exactly what I need. Mid-century Italian design and sturdy. Good and prompt delivery and good product.

Replica F.Replica Furniture

Hi Debra, thank you for the great review, we're glad you love the lamps, enjoy!

Fast delivery, perfect condition

Marble top coffee table delivered to Qld from VIC within 3 days, packaged securely, perfect condition, excellent quality. Looks just like pictured online. Staff were very helpful with questions before purchasing.

Replica F.Replica Furniture

Pleased to hear it all went well, we're always happy to have a chat and answer any questions to make it easier - enjoy the table!

Replica F.Replica Furniture

Forgot to say thank you for the lovely review!

Therese C

Therese CGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Everything about them is ethical and perfect

Was searching vintage clock for our renovated kitchen
Stumbled across Replica
Found the perfect star vintage clock on a Sunday it arrived Wednesday ...amazingly quick
It looks perfect but I Couldn’t get it to work
Tapped off an email and got a friendly call from where I was advised how to get it working and it’s now even more perfect.
Thanks heaps

Replica F.Replica Furniture

Hi Therese, so pleased to hear the fix did the trick - it looks great in your kitchen! Thank you for the lovely review.

Jolene89

Jolene89AU

FANTASTIC!

Website extremely easy to navigate, great product imagery and descriptions. SUPER quick delivery to regional Victoria. Product quality (Grant Featherston replica + ottoman) is excellent. Prices very reasonable. Will use again.

Replica F.Replica Furniture

Hi Jolene, thank you for the fantastic review! We're constantly reviewing and updating our website, so glad you like it. Enjoy your Featherston Chair - it's a beautiful classic piece.

ellen

ellenMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Exactly what we were looking for

The whole process was very easy, making up our minds was harder. the range of products was more than we expected - the product was much lighter in weight than expected and looks a little fragile but it is working fine. and looks great on the wall.

Replica F.Replica Furniture

Hi Ellen, thank you for the great review. We're glad you loved the product range, even if it makes the decision a bit harder. Keep an eye on the website as we are always updating and often introducing new pieces.

Fatemeh

FatemehGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Very quick to answer and respectful

Very satisfied. Easy to assemble. Quality was excellent just as I had expected. Reasonable for price. Respectful approach by staff. Quick to answer the email with prompt arranging the return

Replica F.Replica Furniture

Hi Fatemeh, thank you for the lovely feedback, we do appreciate it. We're glad we were able to get things resolved quickly for you, and hope you are now enjoying the lamp.

Emily Beszant

Emily Beszant

Great item at a fraction of designer Price tag

Came across this item through an ad on gumtree, good price. Clock looks awesome in our space, the colors compliment the other pieces in our living room & super fast postage.

Replica F.Replica Furniture

Hi Emily, pleased to hear you are so happy with it - thank you for taking the time to post a great review.

Kellie

KellieHunter Region, NSW

Modern and sturdy. Excellent product!

The dining chairs I purchased are great quality and exactly as described. Delivery was super quick and the products were individually wrapped, arriving in mint condition. I can not fault the process.

Replica F.Replica Furniture

Hi Kellie, thank you for the great review, we're glad to hear it all went so smoothly. Enjoy the chairs!