Replica Furniture Physical store

• Warranty Claim MadeYes (0) · No (7)
  • Product Appearance As advertised (5) · Not as advertised (1)
lisa f.

lisa f.Queensland

Great service, quality product & speedy delivery

Chair looks fabulous in my space! Store easy to navigate, was allowed plenty of time to wander around until I needed assistance. Next day delivery, unfortunately wrong colour chair in the box. I phoned store immediately and they contacted warehouse and the correct colour chair and ottoman were back at my door within an hour! Very happy customer

Replica F.Replica Furniture

Hi Lisa, thank you for the lovely review. We're sorry there was a bit of a mix up, but glad we could sort it out so quickly for you. Enjoy the chair - it looks fantastic in it's corner by the way!

Elisa P.

Elisa P.South East Queensland, QLD

Amazing shop!!!

This shop is truly amazing. They have so many nice pieces of furniture, the quality is very good and the price are quite affordable.
Few months ago we bought a table,4 chairs and a desk and we are in love with it. The delivery is very fast as well.
Today we went back and we bough a coffe table, a tv unit and a side table. I’m sure that we’ll be back to buy more items!

A special thank you also to Alicia, she is wonderful, helpful and she has a great customer service!

Elisa and Rob

Replica F.Replica Furniture

Thanks for the terrific review Elisa. We're delighted to hear you love our furniture as much as we do, and Alicia too - we have passed your lovely comments on.

Bec

BecSouth East Queensland, QLD

Great Staff

The ladies working instore were very helpful and gave lots of great advice on styling and decorating. A great resource when people are time poor and need to make purchases quickly and with confidence.

Furniture Shops

Find out how Replica Furniture Physical store compares to other Furniture Shops

Lauren

LaurenSouth East Queensland, QLD

Great customer focus.

I visited many furniture stores that day but was unsure of my colour choice. At Replica, I was able to take home a few chairs to decide on colour. The process was smooth and easy. I had my chairs that night and pleased with my final choice.

Replica F.Replica Furniture

Hi Lauren, thank you for the great review. The 24hour loan service is a really popular option with our customers, makes it so much easier to decide on the right piece, so we're glad it worked for you.

Found the quality of their product very good for the price. Staff extremely helpful and delivery/pick up fast and hassle free. I will shop here again soon and recommend to my friends.

Replica F.Replica Furniture

Hi Steve, thank you for the great review, and especially for the recommendations - as a small business they mean a lot.

Camp Bunya

Camp BunyaSouth East Queensland, QLD

Great customer service!

Purchased 4 kitchen stools from the physical store. The sales people are very friendly and even let me take home a couple of stools for free to see how they would look in my kitchen. There is parking out front too. And you get 5% off for being a member (which costs nothing). I will definitely return.

Replica F.Replica Furniture

Thank you for the lovely review - glad the loan service helped, it is a popular option with our local customers. Enjoy the stools and we look forward to seeing you again next time.

A. Williamson

A. WilliamsonSouth East Queensland, QLD

Great products at reasonable prices

Recently purchased dining chairs - store was easy to find, the staff we're helpful & they are very competitive on price. Straight forward purchase & very fast response with delivery/collection information.
We shopped around, but Replica were great on price & quality and well located for us. Will definitely go there again!

Replica F.Replica Furniture

Thanks for your review, so great to hear that you're pleased with the quality and value of your Replica Furniture dining chairs. We hope you enjoy them!