2Replica Furniture Physical store

4.9

Natalie B.
Natalie B.

Highly recommend

The lovely ladies that helped us were a breath of fresh air !! So helpful and engaging!!
The store is well set up and offers a great range of options.
Highly recommend a visit. Show details
GRr
GRr3 posts

Fantastic customer service

Fantastic customer service at the Kedron store, the ladies are lovely and so helpful. I have wanted an Eames lounge and ottoman for years and bought the black leather with rosewood, at a great price. It's absolutely stunning, beautiful craftsmanship and honestly the most comfortable chair I've ever sat in. Show details
Rose Eb
Rose Eb
  Physical store

Good quick visit to store to make our choice

Great display of bar stools where you can sit and get the feel for the seat. Show details ·  1
Amanda
AmandaSouth East Queensland, QLD5 posts
  Physical store

Quality issue but resolved through customer service

While I’m happy with the quality of the item purchased the lining on the bottom of the chairs started to perish after 12 months. We have no children or pets and rarely use the chairs we purchased.

Replica contacted me about this issue and replaced the seats for the chairs that had an issue. Very happy with their response and resolution. Thank you. Show details ·  1

Hesham
HeshamSouth East Queensland, QLD2 posts

Never disappointed

Great quality products and great customer service. We love our new Dining Chairs Show details ·  1
Geoff
GeoffSouth East Queensland, QLD

Good buying experience

Helpful and friendly staff. Store easily located. Big range of questions products. Efficient delivery. Good value. Show details ·  1
AlisonC
AlisonCSouth East Queensland, QLD2 posts

Great experience

Even though I popped into the shop right before closing, the staff were all very friendly and helpful and happy for me to spend as much time as I needed to look around. The shop was easy to navigate and I found exactly what I was looking for. And it was on sale! Win win : ) Show details ·  1
Fiona
FionaSouth East Queensland, QLD2 posts

Cool furniture

Scored some awesome outdoor dining chairs that were marked down. Very happy with the product and the service provided by the friendly and helpful staff. Really enjoyed looking around the store, saw some very nice pieces. Show details ·  1
justkellie2023
justkellie2023

Great experience

We love our new kitchen bench stools. The ability to take different styles home to try them was great. The staff in the Kedron store were really friendly and helpful! Show details ·  1
paul
paulSouth East Queensland, QLD5 posts
  Physical store

A most personal exceptional experience

Your staff were professional, courteous and very helpful in decide on which products would suit Show details ·  1
M ROWBOTHAM
M ROWBOTHAM14 posts

Stylish Furniture and Service

Shopping at Replica Furniture at Kedron was one of the very best experiences that I have ever had.
The friendly sales staff were gracious enough to serve me near to closing time and arranged for the immediate collection of the item from their warehouse.
The warehouse team were also wonderful to deal with: nothing was too much trouble for them. As promised, the item was ready for collection before I arrived.
The Eero Aarnio Ball Chair was sold for a terrific price and was in perfect condition. It is a beautiful and stylish addition to our home.
I am so glad that I chose to shop at Replica Furniture. As a result of their exceptional customer care, I look forward to shopping with them again. Show details ·  1
Steve
Steve

Fab fab

Staff are absolutely great, products are really good very pleasant place to shop Show details ·  1
louise k.
louise k.
  Physical store

Awesome coffee table, easy ordering and delivery

Very good customer service. Did a phone order in the morning and was delivered that afternoon. Coffee table looks amazing Show details ·  1
Pavel
Pavel

Very pleased with Replica

Great service, polite and responsive team.
Really fast delivery, which is a rarity in current day Australia furniture shopping.
Thank you! Show reply
Shelley J
Shelley JSydney, NSW19 posts

Good Stuff and Staff

Polite and helpful staff were ready to help with a purchase Show details ·  1

Vincent T.
Vincent T. · Physical store

For Replica Barcelona Bench (Italian Leather) in White colour, do the frame made of solid wood in walnut like the day bed, with the supporting straps are made from thick saddle leather and the legs are made of polished stainless steel?

Colin S.
Colin S.

No knowledge of this

Michael Tait · Physical store

I am interested in Danish Finn Juhl chair x 2 PU leather delivered to Melbourne. Milano Direct quoted $499 x 2 less 20% plus delivery. Are u interested in quoting me? I require asap. Thanx [email removed]

Replica Furniture
Replica Furniture   DM

Hi Michael, thank you for your enquiry. We only stock the Replica Finn Juhl 45 Chair in fabric, not a PU. If you would like any information regarding this item please give us a call on 1300338978.

Thanx for ur reply

Compare all Replica Furniture listings
CategoryPhysical Shops and Furniture ShopsOnline Shops and Furniture Shops
Type of Furniture OfferedDining, Living, Office, Outdoor and SofasDining, Living, Office, Outdoor and Sofas
Offers Free Standard Shipping NoNo