2Replica Furniture Physical store
Part of Replica Furniture  4.8 (743)

Replica Furniture Physical store

Verifiedreplicafurniture.com.au
4.9

59 reviews · Statistics

98% · 580%
Return Claim MadeYes (1) · No (50)
Warranty Claim MadeYes (1) · No (51)
Product Appearance As advertised (41) · Not as advertised (2)
See the Best Furniture Shops in 2024 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.

Replica Furniture › Physical store59 reviews
Jeanette C.
Jeanette C.QLDSouth East Queensland, QLD3 posts

Purchase experience

Stools which we bought were fabulous.Can not speak highly of the staff so friendly and obliging. We have bought furniture previously and will highly recommend. Show details ·  1
Karen P
Karen P4 posts

Perfect coffee table

Fantastic service and friendly staff. Great selection to choose from. Will definitely be purchasing more items in the future. Show details ·  1
Susan D.
Susan D.QLDSouth East Queensland, QLD2 posts

Absolutely Awesome!

Absolutely stoked when I found the exact light fitting I loved in a magazine advertisement. Even more happier when it was drastically reduced! Light was even larger than I expected! Ordered over the phone. Lady at Kedron store was soooo helpful. Pickup was a breeze. Very happy customer! Thank you. Show details ·  1
Eli
EliQLDSouth East Queensland, QLD
  Physical store

The ladies were very helpful and honest and assisted me in making my decision Show reply
PhilosophyIsCool
PhilosophyIsCool

Excellent!

Beautiful store with super lovely staff, the price/quality of the furniture is at a very good balance. I have three pieces from here so far, all are great :-) Show details ·  1
Leigh
LeighQLDSouth East Queensland, QLD8 posts

Lovely luscious lights. Bedside lamps

I was going in, I was focused, fully fed and hydrated. I saw what I wanted, approached the counter and handed over the cash. Not a drop of sweat in sight. Show details ·  1
Ness
Ness2 posts

Great quality furniture

Love going to places with friendly staff and professionall in addition to great furniture. Show reply
Content
ContentQLDSouth East Queensland, QLD

Love it!

Was looking for narrow chaise, internet said most comfortable one ever and it’s true . Nearby Replica shop had it on sale when I walked in - meant to be ! Show details ·  1
We are Tangible
We are TangibleQLDSouth East Queensland, QLD
  Verified Physical store

Styling items

Working as an interior designer I couldn’t go past the black Apollo Dining Chairs and the Kingston Dining table for my own home.

The staff were great helpful and the delivery guys were on point.

Hats off Lounge Lover Gold Coast
You guys rock Show details

Kathleen N.
Kathleen N.
  Physical store

Incredibly quality and exactly what I wanted

I knew that I wanted an Eames chair when I went into the store, and the staff showed me where it was in the showroom straight away. They were extremely helpful, letting me sit in the chair for as long as I wanted without hovering. The quality of the piece is incredible, it is true to size, an incredible replica at a fraction of the cost. It was also very easy to assemble. Show details ·  1
Peter
Peter5 posts
  Physical store

Great service and prompt delivery

Very helpful staff and delivered the next day. No one else can compete with that Show details ·  1
Sal
Sal4 posts

Excellent Service

Very helpful staff...went above and beyond to help us with our purchases. Show details ·  1
Mark H.
Mark H.QLDSouth East Queensland, QLD2 posts

Great good quality products

Very helpful staff good quality products. Great range of products. Show details ·  1
SJE
SJEWAPerth, WA
  Physical store

Great Products Couldn't be happier!

Great service, friendly staff, well packaged and super quick delivery. What more can I say! Show details ·  1
Did
DidQLDSouth East Queensland, QLD2 posts

Easy way to buy

Very easy to survey site on line and then buy. If easier you can physically go to store park outside pick up and leave with ease Show details ·  1

Vincent T.
Vincent T. · Physical store

For Replica Barcelona Bench (Italian Leather) in White colour, do the frame made of solid wood in walnut like the day bed, with the supporting straps are made from thick saddle leather and the legs are made of polished stainless steel?

Colin S.
Colin S.

No knowledge of this

Michael Tait · Physical store

I am interested in Danish Finn Juhl chair x 2 PU leather delivered to Melbourne. Milano Direct quoted $499 x 2 less 20% plus delivery. Are u interested in quoting me? I require asap. Thanx [email removed]

Replica Furniture
Replica Furniture   DM

Hi Michael, thank you for your enquiry. We only stock the Replica Finn Juhl 45 Chair in fabric, not a PU. If you would like any information regarding this item please give us a call on 1300338978.

Thanx for ur reply

Compare all Replica Furniture listings
CategoryPhysical Shops and Furniture ShopsOnline Shops and Furniture Shops
Type of Furniture OfferedDining, Living, Office, Outdoor and SofasDining, Living, Office, Outdoor and Sofas
Offers Free Standard Shipping NoNo