Resicert Property Inspections

• Job Satisfaction

Horrible

HorribleSouth East Queensland, QLD

Lies and no respect

Ha ha it’s a shame they don’t treat the franchisee’s with respect after they have paid their money to buy into this business model.
Don’t believe you will get your money back after nine months if it’s not for you , it’s only if you can find a buyer........
Like a lot of franchises they don’t tell you the whole truth. Coupled together with sneaky underhanded tactics.
Ignore the pretty pictures and sweet words, it’s all fake.
Your better of starting your own business, as tough as it may be.
This company adopts the L Ron Hubbard management system from the church of Scientology, and use the same social engineering tactics.

Mathew

MathewPerth, WA

Disgraceful

I have a timber and pest inspection carried out on a property before settlement, I was told there were not active termites in the subfloor when i moved into the property 5 weeks later I decided to take a look at the subfloor my self and this is what I found. Please stay away from this company

Disappointed

It was told to us the hole in the floor was from mopping a handy man to fix. Extensive moisture damage from sub floor not legal height above ground. Repairs total $20000

Home Inspection Companies

Find out how Resicert Property Inspections compares to other Home Inspection Companies

Julie

JulieGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Simon was recommended to me. He fit into a very tight schedule very obligingly. Simon wrote an amazingly detailed report which I can use as a reference over the next few years to keep my property well maintained.

Very professional

The inspector was very prompt and was very easy to communicate with.
The report itself was very professional and went into great detail, not only with repairs but also with preventative maintenance.

Jade mcclymans

Jade mcclymansSouth East Queensland, QLD

Excellent service..

A very thorough and professional inspection which i’d Highly recommend to anyone having a building and pest inspection. This gives peace of mind to anybody looking at purchasing a home and well worth the money!!

Merv K.

Merv K.South East Queensland, QLD

Professional Organisation

From the outset we had confidence that our interests were being represented in a professional manner. We are entrusting the Building and Pest inspector with our last line of assessment in our largest asset and their comprehensive review was critical. Time was taken to explain any question and in a manner which can be understood. Have no hesitation recommending their services, knowing they are acting in their clients best interests.

Job Satisfaction

Professional, on time and easy to deal with.

The inspector turned up on time and completed the property inspection in a timely manner. Our report was emailed quickly. Would highly recommend. Very professional and easy to deal with!

Al Z

Al ZSydney, NSW

Outstanding service, outstanding report

Wayne Steer is amazing. Honest, efficient and professional! A most comprehensive and accurate report. An absolute must before putting your hard earned dollars on the table. Peace of mind is what he provides

Fantastic Work From Jordan: I recommend

I recommend Jordan’s services at a 10/10. His attention to detail was key in enabling me to make suitable decisions based on the inspection report. In addition, I found him reliable, personable and genuinely interested in doing all he could to ensure I had all the necessary information.

If that hasn’t sold you, you’ll be pleased to note that their prices are competitive and they’re extremely responsive

LAS

LASPerth, WA

Best company

Wayne from the company was very friendly and &, the reports were very informative...the building & termite inspection was well done & it was good to have photos...overall they did a great job.... Thanks Wayne & the resicert team

Chad M.

Chad M.Central Highlands and Goldfields, VIC

Great house inspection service

Within the first minute David had me comfortable and I was happy to entrust the reporting to him. David took the time to explain exactly what he would be doing.

John S.

John S.Western District, VIC

An first rate experience

The inspection report received from Resicert's David Bridgewater was money well invested. The report highlighted the specifics needing attention along with an overall, clearly stated assessment. Exactly what we needed.

Darren

DarrenGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Professional

The inspections and reports were detailed and relevant, not just a "cut and paste". The information contained allowed me to contact the vendor to address a few items that were important from a building regulations perspective. Furthermore the report will provide a guide for ongoing maintenance for the new property I have purchased. Even the vendor's real estate agent was impressed by the professionalism and detail.

CAMEK Constructions PL

CAMEK Constructions PLCentral Highlands and Goldfields, VIC

Fast and easy!

We were recommended by our Conveyencer to contact Anthony from Resicert regarding some owner builder jobs. Anthony was great. Good communication. He got the job done in no time and we had the documents we needed within a couple of days. Very easy process!

Lance

Lance

Reliable & a Eye for detail

Manoj was a true professional to deal with. He spent a good time on my property to find defects and the report he presented was quite detailed. I am happy to recommend him and wish him the best in his career.

Not Worth the Paper it's Written on

I found resicert on google, contacted Joel who I must say came across as a nice guy but when it comes down to it I haven't been told anything I didn't know already. The report wouldn't be worth the pieces of paper it's written on. Yes its this massive 27 pages and looks good, but when you break it down its all copy paste with an odd 10 words relevant to your own property. Wish I had spoken to my conveyancer before booking because she has had issues with resicert previously. Under the house was apparently too low, its on stumps and you can crawl under easy enough so nothing has been inspected under the house. Based in WA with 1 guy having the builders license with all these any bodies working under him. What a waste of $645!

Art N.

Art N.Greater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Perfect

I contacted Joel from Resicert and he was so professional, polite and thorough. I needed a building inspection on a studio and he came almost straight away. He found no issues which helped me thru the sale of my house. I would thoroughly recommend anyone needing to have to have this sort of thing done.
10 out of 10

vicki

vickiSouth East Queensland, QLD

Resicert Brisbane Outer north

Andrew from Resicert Brisbane outer north was fantastic.
He found a couple of serious issues that if left unchecked could have caused major issues for me in the not so distant future!
That helped me to negotiate with the owner to have these issues fixed prior to settlement. I would never have known to even look for these problems so I owe a huge debt of gratitude to Andrew for being so competent
If you want to be sure the property you are buying is sound then you cannot go past Andrew from the Brisbane outer north office of Resicert
Thanks so much Andrew
Vicki

Veronica R.

Veronica R.Perth, WA

Highly recommend

I highly recommend Resicert!!! Wayne Pemberton was very thorough & patient. Got a building inspection on the house we've owned for 13 years to sort out some niggly things that were bothering us. This is the 2nd time I've seen Wayne work & am really impressed. I've now given the Resicert number to 2 other people.