Resicert Property Inspections

Resicert Property Inspections

See the Best Home Inspection Companies in 2019 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.

Highly recommend

I highly recommend Resicert!!! Wayne Pemberton was very thorough & patient. Got a building inspection on the house we've owned for 13 years to sort out some niggly things that were bothering us. This is the 2nd time I've seen Wayne work & am really impressed. I've now given the Resicert number to 2 other people.

Satified

Allan Jones was a pleasure to do business with. Very friendly, patient and efficient. Allan was on time for appointment, Price was reasonable and report was received in a reasonable time. I would use Resicert again and recommend Resicert Property inspections to friends.

Great Service/Efficient

It was an absolute pleasure to deal with Resicert Property Inspections. Simon contacted me immediately and walked me through the entire pre-purchase inspection process. He was extremely helpful/understanding, took the time to explain the inspection and submitted the report within 48 hours. The report was very thorough and easy for a novice to read. Their price was extremely reasonable and would gladly recommend this service to anyone in the future. They definitely took the stress out of purchasing a home.

Awesome service

Got a building inspection for a house we were buying in August 2018 (West VIC), Dennis was so quick in organising the inspection with the real estate agent & owners, Kept me up to date with what was happening, Afterwards he gave me a call with a review of the report, and sent it through later that day. Very professional, friendly, reasonably priced, and thorough.

Worst customer service ever !!!!!! Will never use this company again

In WA we went through Resicert to get our building inspection and pest treatment done.
At first was pest guy was good, but when the pest inspector did not finish the work it took over 1 month to get him to come back and with 3 times I had meetings booked with him and he never turned up didn't even call or anything to let me know and then rude comments to myself as to why as I had to chase him to do it "things come up" was one.And I had even paid the pest guy for the job!!!!!
Building inspector missed leaking gas bottles connections that my plumber found when we went to move in,to say the least Im not happy.

Fast, professional, easy to understand

I engaged Resicert twice in August 2017. First, for the building inspection, then for the pest inspection just prior to settlement. Both reports were thorough and had photos with easy to understand action boxes and explanations. It was easy to pay and it happened really quickly. 10/10

Professional, prompt, reliable service and easy to deal with.

We are hired Resicert for a pre purchase building and pest inspection for a house on the Gold Coast and very glad we did. Overall the level of service was great. He was able to fit us in with short notice in December's busy period.

After the inspection Andrew shared with us the details and the results from his inspection, he listened and answered questions that we had about the property's condition. From my experience with Resicert they have been easy to deal with and prompt with making contact with us and our agent to arrange an appointment to inspect the property.

The inspection reports showed up some structural defeciencies amongst other things and gave us good knowledge to make a well informed decision. We decided not buy the house and have now hired their services again for another pre purchase inspection.
I would recommend their services to anyone, they are professional, their fees are standardised and reasonable.

Property Condition Report dishonest misleading

Just finished going through the property report which Resicert has completed for my new rental property. Im utterly disappointed and disgusted that most items were listed as clean when they clearly werent. There are cobwebs riddled throughout the outside, the lights are filthy with dust, cupboards dirty, walls dirty with bits of hair in the bathroom and other cupboards in kitchen. Door locks are broken when stated they are working. Garden beds overgrown and untidy when stated they are neat and tidy. Its as if its a different house! This report is for the real estate to gain all of my bond when i leave or make me liable to clean their dirty property. It took me 8 hours to go through the whole report to make changes. Not happy. Not honest of you Resicert!

Pre-purchase Building & Pest Inspection

Our pre-purchase building inspection was done by Lee and pest inspection - by Nick (Perth Northern Suburbs). I found them both being very professional at doing the inspection, reporting and answering all my questions. I would certainly recommend Resicert to all my friends and those who seek quality in inspection.

Excellent Service!!

The best part about the process was dealing with Lee. Going into this, I had my fair share of concerns. We were locking ourselves in to a massive financial commitment, and I don't have a clue about even the most basic handyman stuff. Dealing with Lee was like being able to talk to a tradie mate that knows his stuff. We never actually met, but over the phone & through email he went above and beyond what I would've expected in the process to help us make sure that we were signing onto a place that wouldn't bankrupt us in the future. I will definitely be recommending Lee to friends and family should they also take the plunge.

Perspective of both buyer and seller

I first came across Resicert when my buyer requested an inspection of the house I was selling. Since I was not the one who commissioned the Inspection, I did not receive the Report, but I witnessed the thoroughness with which the Resicert Technician completed the inspection, and he commented to me on all the good (and not so good) things that he found.
Later, when it was my turn to request a Resicert Inspection (building and pest) of the house I was buying, I was again most impressed with the thoroughness and the excellent service the Resicert Technicians provided, including their punctuality and politeness, I received a comprehensive Report (with photos) on both the building integrity and the (absence of) evidence of pests, together with valuable suggestions for ongoing maintenance of the property.
In view of the considerable investment I made in my new property, the Resicert Inspections were well worth the cost.

You'll struggle to find better

As a seller I had no idea what to expect from my buyers property inspector. He arrived on time, was very polite, answered any question I had, no matter how 'silly' they may have sounded. He explained everything he was doing and why, he did not miss one thing and was incredibly thorough. Before he left I asked him for a business card and within a week I'd contacted the company to use them to do an inspection on the property I was buying.

I even got a call from the inspector to advise me he'd been and there were no issues which he'd soon be sending me via email on his report.
Photo's were clear, recommendations detailed and nothing missed.

Excellent service, put my mind at ease, I used both property and pest inspection departments and have already advised both selling/buying agents that these guys are the ones to recommend.

Highest praise

Swift accurate timely. Inspector was curteous and a pleasure to deal with. Report was comprehensive. With the photos included shows a complete record.

Very thorough and comprehensive inspection

Love the fact that they take photos to show where they've been on property? Highly recommend Resicert property and pest report services!

Very thorough

Happy with the report. Very thorough and clear to understand. Dennis even called me to explain the report personally which helped me understand and ask any questions i had.

Fantastic customer service, very friendly and efficient. Would happily recommend to friends and family. Stress free, detailed and thorough inspection report.

Perfect experience with Resicert!

That was a great inspection, experienced and nice inspectors, excellent information, fantastic report, and fair price. I will definitely recommend to all my friends.

Know your future home

Detailed information with pictures and clear description of each inspected area, great thorough for inside and out of your property and they followed up with more useful services.

Highly Recommended

The overall service provided by Resicert is great from the first contact by phone, follow-up with booking confirmations both by phone and email, easy payment system, payment acknowledgement and not least the inspection. Friendly and informative at the property and followed up by an extensive report which includes numerous photos. Resicert provides very good service and would highly recommend their services.

Perth Resicert

Perth Resicert (Lance and the team) provided great, efficient service. Their reports and attached photos were very easy to understand. They also provided some guidance on issues to consider or changes to include in planning future works to mitigate future risks from termite and water damage. Wouldn't hesitate to use them again.