4.4

4.5

Bumble Bee
Bumble Bee20 posts

Terrible

So many non compliant issues and I hope he learns for the future.
Missed weep holes that were covered by a concrete path that had a fall back towards the house.
Missed weatherproofing membrane not being connected to water stop correctly in bathrooms.
Missed duct not being connected to external vent on range hood .
Missed seals on expansion joints not being present between garage floor and driveway plus other areas around the house.
Missed plaster ceiling in one bedroom that was detached from ceiling joists.
I honestly hope you learn from this experience.
Aaron
Aaron

Do not waste your money and time - use a licensed builder with a trade!

These people are not licensed builders. They have done a minor course which "licenses" them to conduct these inspections. Use a licensed builder - not this franchise!

I had a pest and building inspection completed and multiple defects were missed that I noticed within the first few days after settlement.

Eaves sagging, high termite prone planter beds, blocked stormwater system, damaged gutters, incorrect labeling of a sump pit, wood rot causing structural damage in multiple locations. This will cost me to the tune of $30-$40k in the first few months after settlement.

An absolute disgrace.

AussieA
AussieA9 posts

Not worth the paper it was printed on

Purchased a property subject to a satisfactory building + pest report.

2 years later and we have spent >$20,000 and had major pre-existing leaks, non-compliance and other headaches which the inspector had photographed and labelled “no issues”

I emailed them about their “money back guarantee” and received no response.

I could not recommend them at all, as they cannot give peace of mind with a copy-paste report which ignores any actual issues.

Alina
AlinaSouth East Queensland, QLD2 posts
  Fair Incentive Verified

Easy to Deal With

Professional. Friendly. Thorough. Highlighted a few important things that we needed to be aware of that helped us to renegotiate sale price. Promptly sent a copy of our report two years later when we couldn't download/locate our copy.
Marymax
Marymax9 posts

Twice as Good

I recently purchased a house and used Resicert as my Pest & Building certifier. I was very happy with their work, and wouldn’t hesitate to use them again.
Ryan P.
Ryan P.

Excellent Service - Couldn't be happier

Extremely professional, knowledgable and thorough. Have full confidence in the report to move forward with the purchase.
Manny
Manny

Professional Property Inspectors

The Inspector carried out the property building and Pest inspections to two of my properties and the reports were easy to follow and very professional.
Will recommend their services to anyone, many thanks Resicert property Inspector.
Rosemary Stewart
Rosemary StewartGippsland, VIC
  Fair Incentive

Haven’t been able to download data

No good if it doesn’t work. Help needed for tablet users
Job Satisfaction
Johanna
JohannaSouth East Queensland, QLD

Brilliant

I was extremely satisfied with Aaron’s work. He was very professional and thorough conducting the inspection but also very generous with his time and knowledge when asked to explain the findings. Will certainly look no further next time I need this type of service
Brett
BrettSouth East Queensland, QLD2 posts

Brilliant

Absolute gentleman in his approach to what he has to do. At no time is anything threatening to either buyer or seller and issues are addressed with a logical approach.
Jayne
JayneGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

House inspection

Brilliant a 10/10 service, will be telling others about it.
Isa
Isa
  Fair Incentive

I recommend Aaron. He was excellent, very efficient and friendly.
Jimmy
Jimmy2 posts

Great professional service!

Shayne was very informative, up-front, helpful & professional. We feel that he is very trustworthy and can ask him for any help. Very happy with the service, thanks Shayne.
Alice
AliceGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Fast turnaround on building inspection

Very responsive and easy to arrange a building inspection prior to property purchase.
Sarah B.
Sarah B.Greater Melbourne (Outer), VIC2 posts
  Fair Incentive Verified

Incredibly thorough!

Allan was incredibly thorough in his inspection and even told us about squeaky cupboard doors!!
Would definitely recommend using these guys for any inspections you want done in the future!!