Ridgewater Homes

Ridgewater Homes

See the Best Project Home Builders in 2022 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.
Listing monitored by Ridgewater Homes

• Plumbing & Waterproofing
  • Electrical & Lighting
  • Flooring

Ridgewater Homes has been awesome

Ridgewater Homes has been awesome. From our first appointment with Amit Ray at Marigold Estate Display Homes up to the contract, Permit process, and construction process the experience has been good. Amit Ray has been very professional and patient with all the numerous questions we have asked. We are first home buyers and we have been helped and guided by all Ridgewater Homes employees. We’re so happy with the quality, service, product, and timing.

Thanks for all your support during our journey with Ridgewater Homes.

Great experience!

Ridgewater Homes builds good quality homes. The communication level was just amazing from the start to the end, they were very clear about the whole process. The quality and inclusions are outstanding and I am very happy with the build. With everything going around, they made sure my build was completed on time and delivered my dream house as per schedule. I am so happy we went with Ridgewater Homes as they made my first experience with building an easy and enjoyable one.

Thank you for everything and keep doing the good work!

Ahmed D.
Ahmed D.Greater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

An Amazing Experience Right from the Start

Excellent Customer Service, Extremely Happy with The Process

Excellent Customer Service, and exceptionally smooth journey with Ridgewater Homes and Sales Consultant (Amit Ray). Compared to other builders, the experience with Ridgewater Home was more informative and constructive. The process of documentation and gave heaps of advice throughout valuable information in each step by the Ridgewater Homes team. Special thanks to Amit Ray who guides and supported us in every step.

Swapna R.
Swapna R.Greater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Just Perfect!

Our experience with Ridgewater Homes has been amazing from start until the handover.

We had a smooth ride during the whole process. Our sales consultant, colour consultant, supervisor and the entire team was very understanding and accommodating. The quality and workmanship was great. It has been few months now that we are living in our new home and it feels really great.

We would like to thanks RidgewaterHomes for this wonderful experience!

Adel
Adel

Start of An Exciting Journey to Build my 1st Dream House with Ridgewater

Rizwan
RizwanGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Beware ! Low quality build

Pathetic supervision - alot was missed and had to be redone - TV nook not allign (back wall not straight)
Ridgewater hires cheap contractor to build especially the finishing stage - overall the quality of house is below standard. Alot of issues with Stair case, enterance door, roof paint, TV nook, flooring, Bathrooms and facade, down pipes, roof tiling.
Post construction issue which were agreed on settlement still not resolved as we speak.
The quality i got is below par if i compare the cost as every thing was charge on premium rates.

Tips for Choosing a Home Builder

tips-for-choosing-a-home-builder
Making ProductReview.com.au's home builder reviews work for you

making-productreviewcomau-work-for-you
The Home Builder Awards For 2022

ProductReview.com.au has an extremely active community reviewing home builders all over Australia. We've harnessed their collective knowledge to deliver a comprehensive list of the top builders in NSW, VIC, QLD, WA and SA, and an overall #1 winner for the country.

the-home-builder-awards-for-2022
Jaspreet
JaspreetGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Our Journey has certainly begun

Senthilkumaran S.
Senthilkumaran S.Greater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

The Journey has been smooth so far

Frustrating pre-construction experience

Perfect House Build by Ridge water Homes

We bought a Ex display house build by the RIDGEWATER homes with the help of the Agent Raj Kochhar, Who helped us to get this beautiful Master peace house.

Gurvir Singh Nagra & Saurav Bhanot who was looking after this whole process, Very helpful person.

Well Designed & quality wise I can assure that they are the best. We highly recommended RIDGEWATER homes. if you are thinking to build your dream home please contact Ridge water team.

I Would say, we are extremely Satisfied with Ridgewater homes.

Best Costumer service. Entire team is helpful.

Nick B.
Nick B.Greater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Great service as always !!

This is my first home that I build with Ridgewater Homes, it was completely different experience for me. I would like to specially thank my site supervisor, the customer service team of Ridgewater Homes who did a fantastic job during the COVID-19 restriction period. They patiently looked after all my queries and took care of everything before handover.
Recently, I had some minor issues in my property and it was well taken care off by the maintenance team.
Kudos to the entire team of Ridgewater Homes for always being proactive.

Jagadeesh N.
Jagadeesh N.Greater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Approachable staff,great communication and superb service.

From start to the end we had an amazing journey,our sales consultant understood all our requirements and executed a plan that offered everything. The selection and permit process went very smooth,the customer service team always provided an update till the end. My site supervisor was very helpful and kept us informed about the progress of our house.
All in all I would say, we are extremely satisfied with the quality and workmanship delivered by the entire team of Ridgewater Homes.

Satinderjit K.
Satinderjit K.Greater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Changing to Ridgewater was the right choice!

We had started working with another commercial builder but decided to change to Ridgewater after seeing all the positive reviews. We weren’t disappointed!
Working with Satnam put all of our worries at ease. He was not only helpful but proactive in understanding our home needs & helping us to achieve them within our budget. He went above and beyond to ensure we were happy with all aspects of our home.
The service provided by Satnam and Ridgewater were far superior to those we received from other builders. If you are thinking to build with Ridgewater I would completely recommend.
Honest from the start to contract. I’m excited to start our home build!

Our New Home Journey with Ridgewater Homes