QLD and SA

Excellent customer service and quality build.

We are extremely happy with our home and the entire process from design to completion with Rivergum Homes. The entire process was stress free thanks to our customer care consultant who answered all our questions and concerns image timely manner.
The final cost was as per the initial quote and any post build concerns have been followed up and dealt ASAP.

Construction End DateDecember 2018
Hi Emily Thank you for your lovely review. We are really pleased to hear that you are so happy with your new home and wish you every happiness as you settle in to enjoy it. Kind regards Rivergum Homes Customer Care Team

Thanks for building our dream home

We started our process with Phillipe Muller at the Morphettvale Display home, going in we weren't set on any designs or floor plans or even if we were ready to begin the journey.
But we came out with plans, quotes and confidence that this was the right thing. We built in the country so the process was at time complicated but throughout the planning stages Phillipe went above and beyond his role to help us out. Any questions I had he was always willing to answer them.
I did have troubles contacting the office at times and communicating our issues with them, so I think we relied on Phillipe too much to help us out. He was a crucial part of our planning process.
Once the build started it was full steam ahead, we had Ben Davidson as our supervisor and Nathan Willmott as our construction manager. Ben was easy to deal with and helpful with resolving issues. He booked all the trades in advance which meant a quick build, slab to handover was three and a half months. The quality of the build was pretty good, there were a few things we weren't happy with but Ben was onto getting them amended for us.

Although communication wasn't always great we were given a few great people to help us along the way, we're stoked with the quality and timeline of our build. We'd highly recommend building with Rivergum.

Site Admin
Construction End DateFebruary 2019
Hi Sam Thanks so much for your review and great comments for the individuals mentioned. We really appreciate your constructive feedback and will take on board your comments regarding communication. We wish you all the very best as you settle into your new home. Kind regards Rivergum Homes Customer Care

Our new home Rivergum's "The Silky"

From the start - through to completion, we have only but positive things to say about the whole process, building, organization and management, even the change of supervision did not affect the completion, Ben our final supervisor was excellent and kudos to Graham for the earlier period. A big thank you to Rivergums sales rep Joe Romano for putting together our final contract - if you want to build with Rivergum, go see Joe !!

Site Admin
Construction End DateJanuary 2019
Hi Anna-Lisa We really appreciate your great 5 star review and feedback for the team and recommendation for Joe Romano, he was so pleased to read your review. We wish you all the very best as you settle into your lovely new home. Kind regards Rivergum Homes Customer Care

Our new home - a great result!

• This was our first home build - exciting but we needed guidance and support through the inevitable ups and downs, unknowns and selections. Rivergum came up trumps on this. We couldn’t speak highly enough of our sales consultant, Karen, customer care consultant, Chanel, selections consultant, Danielle, accounts officer, Jodie, and last - but certainly not least, our site manager, Nathan. All of these key people in our building process were professional, approachable and friendly, but also answered or returned our calls and emails promptly and helped to resolve queries and issues as they arose in a timely fashion. A BIG thanks to you all and to your colleagues who filled in for you here and there along the way. As a result, the build went to plan and despite inevitable delays here and there was completed before the expected date.

• We are very happy with the workmanship and quality of the build. We designed our home with a few special features (e.g. room to store our caravan our long narrow block, multiple sliding doors to the alfresco/garden areas) and chose to upgrade several fixtures and fittings, (including higher grade insulation, solar panels etc) to enhance the functionality and quality of the house. We’ve been in for almost 4 months and are delighted with the outcome. An independent building inspection undertaken after completion revealed only a number of very minor issues and these have since been resolved by Rivergum. The building inspector was also impressed by the quality of the build.

• The final cost of the build was comparative to our initial estimate taking into account the extras and upgrades we chose along the way.

• We had a couple of unexpected outcomes towards the end of the build and at handover (e.g. wooden floors laid differently from what we had expected) but these were due to a glitch in communication, options not being made as clear to us at selections as they should have been. These concerns were acknowledged by Rivergum and feedback given to relevant teams. Delays as we waited for council approval and a couple of council required changes were frustrating but we were kept informed of progress at all times.

So...overall we are delighted with our new home, aesthetically and in the way it functions for us. Visitors love its warmth and light filled airiness and its style. We are very happy to reccomend Rivergum to others considering building a small family home.

Construction End DateSep 2018
Hi CandM Thank you so much for your fantastic 5 star review! Our team is really appreciative of your kind words and feedback. We are most thankful that you have taken the time to write this review recommending us and wish you all the very best. Kind regards Rivergum Homes Customer Care Team

We were happy with the end results

We finally got a product in the end we were very happy with although it took a lot of phone calls and emails on our end as the lack of communication on Rivergums part during the planing and engineering stages weren't very good at all.
As for our site supervisor Nathan Wilmott who went above and beyond to help us rectify any issue we had by only being a phone call away and meeting us on site was greatly appreciated and we give him 5 stars.
The overall build cost was really good and with the promotional package we received was excellent as it was the kitchen upgrade.

Construction End DateSep 2018
Hi Lisa Thank you for your product review, we are very appreciative. We absolutely take on board your constructive feedback and are pleased that despite some hiccups you are happy with your lovely new home and the service provided during construction. We wish you and your family every happiness as you settle in and enjoy the beautiful outlook that you have from your new home. Kind regards Rivergum Homes Customer Care Team

We love our new home & have received numerous compliments on how good it looks.

We started our Journey with Marcus Watts. He was very friendly, knowledgeable, explained things that we were not sure on & advised us on different ideas. We found the house we loved & altered the plan to suit our needs. Marcus was very patient throughout it all & guided us with true professionalism. It took us a while to find a block of land to suit the house. Marcus also guided us with his experience once we decided on the area we wanted to live in.

The selections process was the only let down & not what we expected, we were done in 3 hours. Granted we had a lot of things already picked out, as we had been to the pavilion beforehand but it felt very rushed. The selections team should be able to advise exactly what is included & what is not, this was not the case.

Our site supervisor Justin Rowe was excellent. An amazing man, he was a pleasure to deal with & very easy to talk to. Justin ensured the build moved along at a cracking pace. As we only lived a few minutes away we went to the site each day & something had always happened, there seemed to be a trade on site every day. Anything that was wrong Justin got fixed as requested. Very happy with how our house has turned out so a big thanks goes to Justin.

We would also like to say a big thank you to Alison Kennedy, our customer care coordinator. She was always available to answer our many questions & emails. Alison has also assisted with a couple of issues that have arisen since handover. We would be happy to build our next home with Rivergum Homes.

Construction End DateFeb 2018
Hi Andrew060 Thank you for your fab review and lovely feedback for our team members, we really appreciate it. We also appreciate your constructive feedback and will take that on board. We wish you all the very best as you and your family settle into your lovely home and would happily welcome you back if you choose to build again. Kind regards Rivergum Homes Customer Care Team

Perfect

I have no words to describe how good the Rivergum is because my vocabulary has no word in it that could justify it. Absolutely the best. My site manager Nathan Willmott is the bestest of the best!!! He helped me with absolutely everything I needed and always answered so many questions we had. He is the best in the whole wide world!

Construction End DateAug 2018
Hi there Thank you for your lovely 5 star review, we are pleased that you are so happy with us and in particular Nathan. We are excited that you are so happy and wish you all the very best as you settle into your lovely home. Kind regards Rivergum Homes Customer Care Team

My first home...

Overall I was extremely happy with the process and result of building my first home. Everything went smoothly over the first stages with Joe when finalising the facade as we had difficulties with council as we had to meet a number of facade characteristics that they wanted in order to get the plan signed off by council. Once the slab was poured I was surprised with how quick everything was coming along however maintaining a high standard of workmanship and showing great quality of work! I like to personally thank Nathan my site supervisor! The communication between Nathan and myself was brilliant which meant a lot to me considering this was my first ever home and I didn’t have much of an idea on how the process worked. I was also impressed on how much the quality and standard of work meant to him. He didn’t just treat it like another job he treated it as if he was building his own home. Which was great! As I was under the impression that some builders just rush through everything and get everything up as quick as possible not maintaining a quality of work! Not with Rivergum! The handover process ran smoothly with everything getting fixed or replaced that I highlighted through my initial handover walk through. Nathan went above and beyond to make sure everything in my new Rivergum home was perfect! Overall I was very impressed with Nathan I knew if I had any issues or problems with the build I could call him anytime him and he would do do what he could to sort it out! I would also like to thank my direct customer service contact Chanel, who also went above and beyond for me. Helping me with every question and scenario I would ask her. She helped calm me down when I was stressed out about something and would always go out of her way to help me. Along with her great communication skills and always returning phone calls, emails etc when she knew the answer or the outcome no matter if it was good news or bad news! Overall I would like to personally thank Joe, Nathan and Chanel for everything they have done for me throughout my building experience. I have already recommended Rivergum to my neighbours who are yet to decide who they are building with. Many thanks again guys!!

Construction End DateJul 2018
Hi Jack Thank you so much for your fantastic review and feedback. Our team, in particular Joe, Nathan and Chanel sincerely thank you for your kind words. We wish you every happiness as you settle into your new home. Kind regards Rivergum Homes Customer Care Team

Five star review well deserved!

We had the most amazing experience with Rivergum!
From concept to implementation, we found staff extremely helpful. Nothing was ever too much trouble. We custom built and had very little understanding of the process but felt Rivergum provided us with all the guidance we needed.
Communication was outstanding throughout the whole process (special thanks to Chanel for always updating us along the way).
Our site supervisor, Nathan, and his team ensured everything was on schedule. We found Nathan really approachable so any queries we had along the way were always well answered. The final product was very well executed. We are so happy with the quality and finish of our home. It honestly looks amazing. Everyone told us building would be a nightmare but it was just such a seamless process. We credit the Rivergum team for this.

Construction End DateAug 2018
Hi there Wow, thank you so much for your wonderful review! Our team were very excited to read your great feedback and we are really pleased that you had an amazing experience with us! We hope you are enjoying your lovely new home. Kind regards Rivergum Homes Customer Care Team

This is perfect

Best compliments to rivergum homes for their excellent workmanship and building for us a beautiful home for our family. From the initial design to the construction process went pretty smoothly. The build was well-managed by Nathan the site supervisor. He was very professional.
I was well informed by the customer service and support department.
Thank you rivergum homes, and I would recommend them.

Construction End DateJul 2018
Hi Mason Thank you for your lovely review. We are very happy that you love your new home and the service that we provided. We wish you all the very best. Kind regards Rivergum Homes Customer Care Team

Friendly helpful team

I am so happy I chose to build with Rivergum Homes. The whole process from planning to handover was done in a professional friendly and understanding manner making sure I got exactly what I had envisioned. I would like to thank David, Ruby, Chanel, Nathan and everyone else involved in my build for their work. I couldn't be happier with the finished product and was amazed at how fast the build was. I will definitely be recommending Rivergums to everyone I talk to, thanks again Rivergum team

Construction End DateJul 2018
Hi Justin Thanks so much for your great 5 star review and glowing endorsement for our team, we are most appreciative and very pleased that you are so happy with your new home. We look forward to welcoming your recommended customers :). Kind regards Rivergum Homes Customer Care Team

Impressed how fast the build was accomplished.

I am very impresed with the workmanship and build quality of my property, it was built well within the 18 week promised build time.
When we had issues, minor issues nothing to write home about, it was great to see that once we contacted the site supervisor he responded straight away and rectified what needed to be corrected.
The build was well managed, the site supervisor, Nathan was easy and good to communicate with, combined with good customer service and support from the administration side of things the project is now complete.
We are already being approached by people asking if we want to sell we are happy with the outcome.

Construction End DateMay 2018
Hi Edgar Thanks so much for your kind review. We are very pleased that you are happy with your new home and hope you are settling in well. We wish you all the very best and would love to welcome you back if you decide to sell. Kind regards Rivergum Homes Customer Care Team

Unfinished maintenance after 18 months and still counting!

18 months after handover there are still outstanding issues at my house. Eg. Kitchen Ceiling Cracks, Linen Ceiling Cracks and Doors that does not close properly. Took more than a year to fix most of the other issues I had. I have sent multiple emails to follow up on my issue but now I'm being ignored. No reply, no acknowledgements NOTHING! I have been very patient waiting for them to fix my issues but everything is taking too long now! I am very disappointed.

Construction End DateDec 2016
Hello Arwin We were in touch to update you during June. We will contact you again to discuss. Kind regards Rivergum Homes Customer Care Team

Thanks to all involved in building our new home

Very happy with overall quality of our new home. Our supervisor Nathan was terrific, we developed a good working relationship with him during the build. He was very responsive to any request we had, getting back to us in a timely manner. We do feel we could have been in our home sooner but it appeared it was difficult to get trades back to fix small defects. Having said that the project was still completed within the 18 x weeks. We would also like to personally thank Nathan for his efforts, we feel we worked well together, making sensible decisions as things came up enabling the project to roll along at a good rate.

Construction End DateJun 2018
Hi Mary Thank you for your lovely review, we really appreciate your kind words. It's great to hear you were so happy with your supervisor and all involved with building your home. We wish you all the best as you settle in to enjoy your new home. Kind regards Rivergum Homes Customer Care Team

Wow it was built so quick.

Workmanship was Good had a few little things needed re correcting and the supervisor had them fixed almost straight away. I was impressed how quickly place moved along.

Happy with Customer service and support as they confirmed many things that's wasn't clarified in the initial process of the building contract but they made it easy to sort out for me and my partner.

Construction End DateMay 2018
Hi Theo Thank you for your 4 star review. We appreciate the constructive feedback and that you were happy with our service and support. All the very best as you settle into your new home. Kind regards Rivergum Homes Customer Care Team

Good work done. Like it.

Got my first home built by Rivergum under the Land & Home package. I am happy with the communications done between me, builder & broker. Builder supported us in every step of selection and changes that we wanted to make. I was very worried how the whole build and process will go, but at the end I am pleased to say that I am liking what has been done. The built was pretty fast and looks fantastic. Excluding the minor things like few paint touch-ups, rest I am pretty happy with the way the overall house has come up, specially with all the features and the full turn-key solution. Happy to have them built my first home and would happily recommend Rivergum to friends & family. Thanks to the entire team at Rivergum.

Construction End DateMay 2018
Hi Tejinder Thanks very much for your kind review. We are really appreciative of your feedback and that you would happily recommend us to your friends and family. We wish you all the best as you settle into your first new home. Kind regards Rivergum Homes Customer Care Team

Appreciation to the Rivergum Team

Thank you Rivergum Team from the bottom of our hearts for building our first new home. From the very first discussion with your front office staff on designing, customer service, building supervisor and admin staff, the entire team were very easily approachable and pleasant to talk in getting this tough phase of transition nice and easy. We feel entirely blessed that not only do we have this gorgeous home, but the whole process was smooth.
I take is opportunity to thank Nathan and his team, not only for completing the house well before the time frame, but also for their quality of work done and making sure we got exactly what we wanted and as per the design plan. I also appreciate Alison and Chanel who demonstrated high level of customer satisfaction.
I would be happy and proud to recommend the Rivergum Team.

Construction End DateApr 2018
Hi Noel Thank you for your great 5 star review. It is very heart warming to read how happy you are with your home and all of our team here at Rivergum. We wish you every happiness as you settle into your new home and look forward to welcoming your referrals in the future. Kind regards Rivergum Homes Customer Care Team

Very happy with our home

We recently built our home with Rivergum. We were very happy with Nathan’s friendliness and professional approach. The quality of our home is very high and the building process was very smooth and straightforward.
We were happy with how in control Nathan was and how quickly any (minor) issues were corrected when we visited the house.
We are looking forward to the future in our new home.

Construction End DateMay 2018
Hi Holly Thanks so much for your lovely review, we really appreciate it and the great feedback for our site manager. We wish you all the very best as you settle into your lovely new home. Kind regards Rivergum Homes Customer Care Team

Love our new family home!

Loved our experience with Rivergum homes from the initial display centre visit to handing over the keys to our very first home.
The initial decision was made very easy with our friendly sales consultant and we were able to make some changes to our design very easily.
The build process was made very simple with regular contact along the way with the customer service team including any problem solving.
Everything was ahead of schedule and we got our keys even earlier than our 18 week build guarantee!
We really love our new family home, the quality of workmanship is great and I would definitely recommend building with Rivergum.

Construction End DateApr 2018
Hi Renee T What a lovely 5 star review, thank you!. We really appreciate your feedback and love that you are so happy with your new home and experience with us. We look forward to building for your friends and family in the future. Kind regards Rivergum Homes Customer Care Team

Rivergum Homes

We are first time holiday home builders and are absolutely thrilled with our outcome. The process from start to finish was very organised and all the staff involved were helpful and pleasant. We were very impressed with our site manager, Tom, who went above and beyond his role in ensuring everything ran smoothly. We have entertained a few times since moving in and all our guests have been blown away with the build quality including special comments with regard to the paint job. We would definitely build again with Rivergum Homes if the opportunity arose.

Construction End DateFeb 2018
Hi AndLea Thank you very much for your lovely review. We are really pleased to read that you are so thrilled with your new holiday home. We wish you many years of enjoyment and look forward to welcoming you back if you do choose to build again. Kind regards Rivergum Homes Customer Care Team