SA, QLD (See All)
See the Best Project Home Builders in 2022 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.
Listing monitored by Rivergum Homes

• +2Thumbnail
Wayne J.
Wayne J.Metropolitan Adelaide, SA

Rivergum, Disgusting Quality and Service

No communication return, build process was really difficult and the customer service was appalling. gets worse after the house is finished and has been handed over. Leaking plumbing and still months and months later the house is left in a bad state. parts of the wall missing, plumbing still leaking badly, cabinets badly damaged. I jave been trying to get this fixed for 5 months and no communication back.The photos attached are current and have been like that for three months, the issues in the laundry have been 6 months. That is the state of my downstairs laundry, toilet, hallway. Disgusting quality and service. This home was only handed over 10 months ago.

• +2Thumbnail
Sar E.
Sar E.Metropolitan Adelaide, SA

Appalling Service, Management and Communication

Terrible service. Do not respond to emails or messages. Promise to fix issues and have not. Still waiting 6 months later. Toilet doesn’t flush properly and makes noises , painting is appalling, ceilings have dents in them. walk in shelf falling, vanity doors do not close properly, carpet bunching, vanity was not screwed to wall and fell off damaging toilet sink and tiles. I DO NOT RECOMMEND THIS BUILDER.

• +1Thumbnail
  • SA

Dream home brought to life!

Home was well managed and built beautifully. Everything we wanted during the selections process was applied and we had very good advice all throughout. Every corner of the home is built well with no issues. Our site manager was easy to speak to and did a good job on the build. The company was very accommodating with our questions and requests. We are very pleased with the final result.

Vicki and Paul
Vicki and PaulMetropolitan Adelaide, SA
  • SA

Rivergum process to build stage

A big thank you to everyone we have had dealings with during the planning, contract and selections processes. First home building is a daunting experience, so many decisions to make. Throughout the process we have been supported by our wonderful Customer Care Co-ordinator Marley Maine-Evans, who very patiently, politely and promptly answered all our queries, even if some were puzzling. Selections day was a breeze with the help of the very knowledgeable, organised and personable Jess Prowse. Not forgetting Russell Slater who helped start the process. Now for the build

Rivergum H.Rivergum HomesSend a private message

Hi Vicki and Paul, Thank you so much for taking the time to celebrate our team. I have personally reached out to our management team and shared your kind words on your building journey. Thank you again. All the best GE

barb
barbMurray Mallee, SA

brilliant customer care

The customer care with Rivergum homes has been excellent, Marley has kept us informed at every point.

We had difficulties with approvals from Council, change of use etc environmental issues, Rivergum helped us navigate what was quite stressful. The Selections process was very well done, nothing was too much trouble.
If I was going to build again it would be with Rivergum.

I cannot say enough how wonderful the customer care have been

Build StagePre-Construction
  • SA

Over 19 months of difficulties, stress, and abject disappointment. I wonder why I ever signed with this company.

• +8Thumbnail
Sheree C.
Sheree C.

Tips for Choosing a Home Builder

tips-for-choosing-a-home-builder
Making ProductReview.com.au's home builder reviews work for you

making-productreviewcomau-work-for-you
The Home Builder Awards For 2022

ProductReview.com.au has an extremely active community reviewing home builders all over Australia. We've harnessed their collective knowledge to deliver a comprehensive list of the top builders in NSW, VIC, QLD, WA and SA, and an overall #1 winner for the country.

the-home-builder-awards-for-2022

New Rivergum Build

I have recently conducted my final handover appointment with Rivergum and the results were fantastic. My site manager Eugene was brilliant throughout the whole build process. He was professional and had great communication skills to ensure the process ran smoothly despite the challenges of COVID-19. I would certainly recommend both Rivergum and Eugene.

Kellie Jones
Kellie JonesMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Amazing customer service

Our journey to get our house to the build stage was hampered by setbacks with our bank and local council, but Gavin and the team at Rivergum had our backs and gave us so much support. We can't thank them enough. Our experience with Rivergum so far has been terrific.

Rivergum H.Rivergum HomesSend a private message

Hi Kellie, Thank you so much for your kind words. I have passed this on to our teams that have been a part of your building journey. Kind regards GE

• SA

Incompetent in every possible way, worst company I've ever dealt with

Tayla B.
Tayla B.Metropolitan Adelaide, SA
  • SA

Stay away from Rivergum homes!

Rivergum H.Rivergum HomesSend a private message

Hi Tayla, I located your build and today left you a message with my direct number. If you could give me a call when you can. I would like to advocate for you and get these matters resolved.
Thank you for reaching out.
Kind regards
GE

Rivergum H.Rivergum HomesSend a private message

Hi Tayla, I have again today 10/02/2022 left a voicemail for you. My direct number has been left for you. If you could return my when you are able to. Kind regards GE

Rivergum H.Rivergum HomesSend a private message

Hi Tayla, thanks for taking the time to speak with me regarding your build. Anything else you need you have my direct number. Kind regards GE

• SA

Never again, under no circumstances don't build with these guys

Rivergum H.Rivergum HomesSend a private message

Good morning Moggy, thank you for reaching out. I will have one of our senior managers make contact with you this morning, Kind regards

moggy

Wow, if only your responses were as quick during the build!!

• SA

Climate-resilient eco-home with a volume builder

William V.

Thanks, ended up a 7.8 star rating:)

Rivergum H.Rivergum HomesSend a private message

That is a sensational rating, thanks for letting us know

Excellent New Home Sales Consultant

Having a weird shape block, currently living in the NT then throw in COVID restrictions, it was never going to be easy!
We made an enquiry online with Rivergum and the New Home Sale Consultant, Steven rang the next day!
Steven has worked with us, helping from a far, with a smile (you can tell on the phone) to put a house together within our budget and wish list.
Steven has been wonderful to work with, extremely helpful and responsive to all questions asked and modifications sought.
Highly recommend Rivergum's New Home Sales Consultant, Steven to start your new home build with!

Our own design

Design process with our consultant was excellent using our own plan, Russell's suggestions re sizing and getting "the look" we were after. Worked within our budget and design with reasonable flexibility for specific materials we wanted to use. Selection process was also great. Supervisor was on the ball. V happy

Rivergum H.Rivergum HomesSend a private message

Hi Natalie, Thank you for taking the time to do a review for us. I will be sure to pass this on to our teams. Kind regards GE