2.9

Job Satisfaction
3.0

Sarah H.
Sarah H.Australian Capital Territory2 posts

Great quality, good service, good price

I called them for a flat battery in Queanbeyan (just outside of Canberra) and they were fantastic. Good price, great service and excellent quality! They replaced my battery in April 2018 and it only just died! (6 years is great - I have been told that most car batteries only last 3-4). Very impressed.
Lee H.
Lee H.Perth, WA

Don't Recommend This Outfit!

Not usually a reviewer, yes they provided the service as required but we have been charged twice.
Over two months and multiple phone calls for a refund on the second charge and still nothing!
Most expensive tyre change ever at $240 as l was away and couldn't assist my wife.
Holly B.
Holly B.2 posts

Would recommend!

Friendly service from booking to the tech who showed up. Super fast service, from calling to completion of my dying battery being replaced was around 30 mins. Would definitely use again!
Hubert
HubertHunter Region, NSW

Awful

Paid for a tyre change, guy showed up but couldn’t change the tyre.
No refund either, so disappointed.
Jane
Jane

Michael M
Michael MSouth East Queensland, QLD3 posts

I think they're a scam

Initially came around because I had a flat battery. Technician dIdn't replace it because he said they were too busy. Charged me $375 for nothing (although later sent someone around to install battery when I noticed the fee and complained). 8 months later the battery is flat. They're not answering their phone at 7:30pm on a weeknight and message directs me to their app, which doesn't seem to exist (website says it's coming soon).
Julie
JulieMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Fantastic service

Arrived as per booking; job performed professionally; price competitive. Very satisfied.
Elaine Brims
Elaine BrimsSydney, NSW

Tyre replaced

Asked for a Tyre change due to puncture. Came within 30min. Tyre changed and off to the garage to change over as it wasn't drivable. Amazing service

Ruth
Ruth3 posts

Quick service

Very pleased with the service. Took 30 minutes to come and got the battery changed quickly
Cool B.
Cool B.7 posts

Overpromise but underdeliver

Had the unpleasant experience of being let down by this company who were working on coming to assist me. But charged upfront and didn’t turn up.
Dave
DavePerth, WA

Roadside Response - I'd recommend them!

Roadside Response were the most prompt of the 3 providers that I rang.

They were able to commit to a installation immediately.

They arrived very promptly.

They personally followed up (phone call) to ensure that I had received a receipt and warranty via email.

In short, they provided excellent, personalised service.

Donna
Donna

Great work!

Rapid response time. Friendly, thorough, dedicated to pursuing a positive outcome. Unable to start car. Not for lack of trying. Auto Electrical issue.
Was unable to pay in advance on card so allowed me to pay cash on location.
Thanks guys. Donna. New Farm
Darren
DarrenWatson 2602, ACT

Quick, best price, competent

Showed up on time, did the job, cost less than anyone else I could find. What more could you ask for?
craig
craigMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

tyre repair had a screw in the tyre

leaving for work noticed flat lh tyre had a screw in it from a site visit i did called the 1300 number lady on the phone was polite and helpful and had Manny out within the hour also received a call from Manny 20 minute prior to him arriving good service prompt and cost effective.
Mic
MicGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC2 posts

Absolute brilliant service !

delivered battery on time as promised very courteous operator efficient and cost-effective would recommend the service to anybody - Solved my problem allowed me to get done what I needed to in a hurry and would use them again

eliza c.
eliza c.

Hello,
I was scammed by this company yesterday. I broke down on a very busy road with my 3 month old baby, my phone had died so I had to borrow one to call, I googled Allianz Roadside Assistance and must have clicked on the ad instead of Allianz.
I queried why I now had an excess on my towing when it had previously been free. They didn't disclose at any point that it was in fact not alli
Can anyone tell me if they have successfully received their money back ?

Spock
Spock

My wife and I needed a tyre changed by an agreed time of 60 to 90 minutes. After two hours, nothing, so we cancelled and called the NRMA. We were told the cancellation fee was $66. The Company was reminded about the agreed parameter for performance to be be fit for purpose. Alex agreed to waive the charge. We were charged $100, for no service. My understanding is a service needs to performed, as contracted. Moreover, if a cancellation fee is applied, it needs to be at nominal percentage of the total fee for service.

SadCookie