Roadside Response

• Job Satisfaction
Not worth it

Not worth itGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Worst service. Don't bother calling

Called for assistance jacking up a trailer to replace a wheel.
Was told an hour wait, it took them 3.
Couldn't get jack under trailer, charged me anyway, left within 3 minutes

Outstanding all around effort

Late one afternoon, in Sydney traffic, I experienced a flat tyre. Within 90min the team were in site with a brand new tyre, fully fitted, balanced and installed. Their upfront troubleshooting knowledge was first class, enabling the most appropriate team to be deployed. Their time estimates were very accurate, which made planning easy.
With this type of expertise on call, I can't imagine going to the effort of all the running around by myself.

Raj

RajSydney, NSW

Dodgy company in my view who doesnt care about customers

Chris T.

Chris T.Sydney, NSW

Roadside Scam

Call up asked for NRMA, responded yes, send someone out take a look few mins and charge $120.
Poorly and inexperienced mechanic. People, please check the phone number before calling them. This is a scam.

Jema joseph

Jema josephSydney, NSW

Horrible service

Michelle Potter

Michelle PotterHunter Region, NSW

Road side scam

I called with a car not wanting to start and had heard nothing from them in 3 hours. Luckily my car started and we got it home. 1/2 hour after I got home Battery World called me. The cars problem was not battery related but a problem with a broken filter in the turbocharge system causing all the sensor warning lights to go off. They have promised me emails with the charges but still they have provided no proof of any charges. I would not use this company.

Emily

EmilySouth East Queensland, QLD

THIS COMPANY IS A SCAM! DO NOT USE

HAVE JUST REPORTED THEM TO THE POLICE. They did not advice cost of new battery nor call out fee and took an unauthorised large amount from my account without my consent transaction. They are now refusing to refund after I advised I am aware they are scammers.

ServiceReviewLCN

ServiceReviewLCNSydney, NSW

Misrepresentation, Lack of Service and Unauthorised Charges - Very unhappy experience

Job Satisfaction

Bad service expensive hidden cancellation fee

Called them out in Perth for a $130 call out fee. After over 2 hours of waiting for Roadside Response, the free Perth roadside response team came and towed to a random side street so we can keep waiting.

This company, Roadside Response, then required a $99 cancellation fee and a new address to travel an extra 500m around the corner after; (a) not arriving within even 2 hrs and no specified arrival time, (2) refusing to travel around the block to fix their own failure of providing roadside assistance.

This is sincerely the worst experience I have ever experienced from a company. Seek out a substitute company.

San L.Sydney, NSW

These guys are shonky

My son mistakenly called Roadside Response instead of NRMA Roadside Assist and was asked to give his credit card details.He is 19 and a p plater so not much experience.Roadside Response uses SEO s to put them on the top of google searches .When I found out that they asked for his credit card details I quickly told him to cancel it as he had called the wrong number.It was canceled within 15 minutes but they still charged the card $255 without showing up.When I called them the operator said they will charge $66 and refund the $255.This has not happened.I have filled out a fair trading complaint.Also there is no ABN or ACN on the website and no contact for complaints except the operators.BEWARE this is a SCAM.

San L.

They said they would reverse the $255 and charge $66 for cancellation but that hasnt happened

yams

yamsHunter Region, NSW

Misrepresenting themselves, completely unethical

John V.

John V.Sydney, NSW

Amazing service!

My son recently experienced a flat battery in his vehicle and as he was very busy he left it with me to take care of. My first instinct was to call the NRMA but knowing that he wasn't a member, I decided to call another company that I had just heard about. I called Roadside Response and was amazed at their service. You would normally wait 2 to 3 hours for anyone else yet RR took 40 mins from the time I called to get a technician to come out and have the flat battery replaced.
The technician was extremely friendly and knowledgeable and I couldn't be happier with the overall experience. Oh and the price was fantastic compared to previous experiences with the other similar services.
Thanks Roadside Response AAA+

Mostafa K.

Mostafa K.Sydney, NSW

Do NOT recommend. Very disappointed.

They write FREE delivery and fitting 24/7 for battery replacement in their website, but this is NOT true. They charged me $81 for after hours surcharge.
After initially charging $189, the technician came and said this fee is just for a jump-start, and you should pay another $150 (that was then lowered to $120, totally $309) for replacing the battery. To my surprise, $81 is for after hours in my invoice, that was supposed to be free of charge.
You can find the same service for battery replacement for around $200.

leeforster

leeforsterCanberra 2600, ACT

Needed stop/start battery for roadside replacement of 620CCA for 2017 Subaru Outback

An easy solution and whilst stop/start batteries are generally higher spec and more complex than standard flooded batteries, the roadside price seemed reasonable. Can't say its the best price because no direct comparison as only one OZ supplier, but similar batteries with Ah ratings and CCA's suggest extra cost is OK. Turned up within 75 mins from depot about 20km away which they said would be so OK

scott b.

scott b.Sydney, NSW

Fast efficient and cost effective

The Team were great. I was stranded with a complete flat battery, rang a few Mobile companies and these guys admittedly were The cheapest but certainly not the most expensive. They had a technician to me within 40mins. Completely replaced the battery and had me in the road, no issues at all.
The technician also has great knowledge of my vehicle as it is European which required a few things to be reset / coded.
All in all, great response, great service and cost effective.

Suzanne

SuzanneSydney, NSW

Warning - Company is not NRMA

All Gas Services

All Gas ServicesMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Roadside assistance for new battery

Very responsive & professional was given an approximate time frame for new battery to be fitted & it was completed within that time could not ask for more
Many thanks for your service

Tracy

TracySydney, NSW

Fabulous

Excellent company to deal with from the professionalism of the customer service centre, to the timeliness of the service provider and at a great price.
They arrived well within the estimated time and replaced my battery super quick to have me on my way.

Rod

RodSydney, NSW

Good service

Good response time and serviceman was quick and knowledgeable about replacing my battery knew exactly what I needed and tested the new battery and was quick and friendly. Good service

Kim D.

Kim D.Illawarra, NSW

Quick and friendly service. Professional from the call team to the service man who came to our aid. Thorough assessment to identify problem and fix. Would recommend this service to anyone.

Spock

Spockasked

My wife and I needed a tyre changed by an agreed time of 60 to 90 minutes. After two hours, nothing, so we cancelled and called the NRMA. We were told the cancellation fee was $66. The Company was reminded about the agreed parameter for performance to be be fit for purpose. Alex agreed to waive the charge. We were charged $100, for no service. My understanding is a service needs to performed, as contracted. Moreover, if a cancellation fee is applied, it needs to be at nominal percentage of the total fee for service.

SadCookie
SadCookie

This is fraud and theft by this company. From the reviews this is common practice with this company Roadside Response. They have no legal right to keep your money. They did not provide a good or a service or abide by the terms of the contract. This is all contrary to Australian Consumer Law. Put a complaint in to the Office of Fair Trading, the Ombudsman or your bank and you will get your money back. This company really needs to be exposed on A Current Affair or some other programme. A predatory dishonest company. So disgusted with them. Their customer service is trained to lie and talk over you in order to keep the stolen money.