Roadside Response

• Job Satisfaction
Davina K.

Davina K.Sydney Surrounds, NSW

10/10 Experience

Very happy with my experience. My battery replaced in less than an hour by a very nice young man, it was a smooth and easy process. I would definitely recommend.

Lynda Heyes

Lynda HeyesSydney, NSW

Roadside Assistance Review

I left the lights on in my car and the battery went flat, I phoned this company the customer service girl was extremely helpful! The technician arrived in 15 mins and had a brand new battery installed straight away. Highly recommend this company for any road side assistance

Andrew

Andrew

Battery

It was extremely bad weather, rain bucketing down, flat battery, and then I am back on the road in 45minutes, the service was very good and I would highly recommend to everybody

Find out how Roadside Response compares to other Roadside Assistance Providers

Please be careful with this company

This company clearly misrepresents itself as affiliated with NRMA. It is not and has nothing to do with the NRMA Roadside Assistance. NRMA does not charge any money for roadside assistance - so if you find that you have inadvertantly called this company they will charge you for the call out fee. Beware of their tactics. If I could give this review a zero I would.

John gold coast

John gold coastSouth East Queensland, QLD

Service was excellent

Couldn’t believe they turned up within 30 minutes... another company mentioned 24 hrs service.... the service was excellent and would recommend to anyone wanting roadside assistance. The staff member was very helpful and answered all our questions.

Born to shop

Born to shopSydney, NSW

Please be very careful with this Company !!

xls

xlsSydney, NSW

Absolute Misrepresentation of NRMA Roadside Assistance

Like those before me, the sponsored ads are clearly designed to sit above NRMA. Despite my confusion at the fee and enquiry about membership and being (NRMA) roadside assistance they we more than happy to misrepresent who they were. Even better when the car started not 16 minutes later I got stung a $66 cancellation fee. If I could give zero stars I would.

Tes8

Tes8Metropolitan Adelaide, SA

Saved my day!

Got me back on the road quickly after my battery died for good this time. Super easy to deal with.
Amazing service and staff.
Definitely will be using them again.

Gina

GinaSydney, NSW

Overpriced and false advertising with free delivery and fitting

Waste of time

There is a new robin hood and its this mob the so called Roadside Response
the so called mechanic spent 10mins with me not interested in fixing the problem
said I need to call their office and get it towed and then drove off.I phoned their so
called customer service and was told the $110 fee still stood no refund no partial nothing
so do not use them not unless you like throwing money away to the new Robin hood.

Sophie T

Sophie T

Charged $110 for no service

kizita m.

kizita m.Perth, WA

Greedy day light robbers.

Chelsea

ChelseaSydney, NSW

Hassle free. Amazing service and staff

Hassle free and super easy to deal with. Amazing service and staff. Will be using these guys again next time my battery dies or I need mechanical car work done.

Kathy

KathyHunter Region, NSW

Great work

What an absolute great company. Coming off the airplane after a 5hr flight to my vehicle to find my vehicle would not open or start, there was myself and my daughter so we I phoned Roadside response and spoke with receptionist Erin in which was amazing and very helpful, I had explained that my parking ticket was going to expire very soon , the gentleman came in 10-15 mins, checked my battery and it was dead flat, so he replaced the battery he to was very polite and helpful . I would highly recommend this company. Great experience from start to finish.
Kathy

Use NRMA instead

Aidan

AidanSydney, NSW

Dead Battery

Wow Saturday morning and dead battery on my car.. called Roadside response & within 60 minutes they were replacing my battery and I was on my way.
Great, fast service.

Mike

MikeSydney, NSW

Five Stars

Best mobile battery replacement. I've now used these guys a few time with different vehicles & have to say a huge thank you for always best price & speedy service. Only last Saturday I had a battery replaced within 15 minutes of making my booking. Thank you Keero & Michael

Emilio B

Emilio B

Avoid at all costs

I thought I had called Allianz Roadside Assistance, however called this organisation. Couldn't start my car and they came out and charged me $399 for a new battery. The next morning I had the same problem, car didn't start. I called a mechanic to come out and have a look. The issue was the battery in the remote. It cost me $10 for a new battery. I called this place back for a report on the testing of my battery. A week later, after several calls, I am still waiting. I really feel like I have been ripped off.

Never Again

Honestly if I could rate 0 stars I would. I called in this morning as I had a flat tyre on my way to work. I was in panic mode so I was supposed to call NRMA however I had called this company without realising. The operator was very rude and misleading me when she asked about my plate number she straight said that you don’t have a policy with us I assume talking to NRMA road assistant and there is some mistake renewing my annual fee so she kept asking about my credit card number so she can finish the payment after I realize that I wasn’t with NRMA called back she hang up on me
Roadside response didn’t end up fixing my tyre Nrma did I asked to get my money back or some she hang up the call again rude and unhelpful

Paul H.

Paul H.South East Queensland, QLD

Useless

Paid $130 for them to come out, not find the problem and suggest i get it towed to mechanic?? Paid Racq who came out,found problem, arranged fix,towed it for $210.

Spock

Spockasked

My wife and I needed a tyre changed by an agreed time of 60 to 90 minutes. After two hours, nothing, so we cancelled and called the NRMA. We were told the cancellation fee was $66. The Company was reminded about the agreed parameter for performance to be be fit for purpose. Alex agreed to waive the charge. We were charged $100, for no service. My understanding is a service needs to performed, as contracted. Moreover, if a cancellation fee is applied, it needs to be at nominal percentage of the total fee for service.

SadCookie
SadCookie

This is fraud and theft by this company. From the reviews this is common practice with this company Roadside Response. They have no legal right to keep your money. They did not provide a good or a service or abide by the terms of the contract. This is all contrary to Australian Consumer Law. Put a complaint in to the Office of Fair Trading, the Ombudsman or your bank and you will get your money back. This company really needs to be exposed on A Current Affair or some other programme. A predatory dishonest company. So disgusted with them. Their customer service is trained to lie and talk over you in order to keep the stolen money.