Roadside Response

Roadside Response

See the Best Roadside Assistance in 2019 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.

Kathy

KathyHunter Region, NSW

Great work

What an absolute great company. Coming off the airplane after a 5hr flight to my vehicle to find my vehicle would not open or start, there was myself and my daughter so we I phoned Roadside response and spoke with receptionist Erin in which was amazing and very helpful, I had explained that my parking ticket was going to expire very soon , the gentleman came in 10-15 mins, checked my battery and it was dead flat, so he replaced the battery he to was very polite and helpful . I would highly recommend this company. Great experience from start to finish.
Kathy

Anonymous Nerd

Anonymous Nerd

Use NRMA instead

Aidan

AidanSydney, NSW

Dead Battery

Wow Saturday morning and dead battery on my car.. called Roadside response & within 60 minutes they were replacing my battery and I was on my way.
Great, fast service.

Mike

MikeSydney, NSW

Five Stars

Best mobile battery replacement. I've now used these guys a few time with different vehicles & have to say a huge thank you for always best price & speedy service. Only last Saturday I had a battery replaced within 15 minutes of making my booking. Thank you Keero & Michael

Emilio B

Emilio B

Avoid at all costs

I thought I had called Allianz Roadside Assistance, however called this organisation. Couldn't start my car and they came out and charged me $399 for a new battery. The next morning I had the same problem, car didn't start. I called a mechanic to come out and have a look. The issue was the battery in the remote. It cost me $10 for a new battery. I called this place back for a report on the testing of my battery. A week later, after several calls, I am still waiting. I really feel like I have been ripped off.

Never Again

Honestly if I could rate 0 stars I would. I called in this morning as I had a flat tyre on my way to work. I was in panic mode so I was supposed to call NRMA however I had called this company without realising. The operator was very rude and misleading me when she asked about my plate number she straight said that you don’t have a policy with us I assume talking to NRMA road assistant and there is some mistake renewing my annual fee so she kept asking about my credit card number so she can finish the payment after I realize that I wasn’t with NRMA called back she hang up on me
Roadside response didn’t end up fixing my tyre Nrma did I asked to get my money back or some she hang up the call again rude and unhelpful

Paul H.

Paul H.South East Queensland, QLD

Useless

Paid $130 for them to come out, not find the problem and suggest i get it towed to mechanic?? Paid Racq who came out,found problem, arranged fix,towed it for $210.

Fiona

FionaCanberra Central 2602, ACT

From first contact I received amazing customer service and the quote was incredibly competitive! The technician was friendly, efficient and professional! He talked me through the process to ensure I was satisfied with the work being done & I honestly couldn’t fault the entire experience!

Anna May

Anna MaySydney, NSW

Exceptional service

Fantastic service start to finish. I couldn’t get my car started and wasn’t sure what was wrong, the girl I spoke to on the phone asked me a few questions and told me it sounded like a battery issue. She was able to give me a very reasonable price for a new battery and told me their technician would test everything before replacing it. I would definitely use roadside response again in future and highly recommend.

Kelly lockwood

Kelly lockwoodSydney, NSW

Peace of mind above the rest

It’s never an ideal situation to be in when you break down. But with the friendly and responsive team at Roadside Response all is taken care of with ease. I would not hesitate to recommend Roadside Response to family and friends.

Scott

ScottSydney, NSW

Extremely Efficient and Timely Service !

Called in for a flat battery in my ND MX5 - Josie was very polite, courteous and efficient - call logged - SMS to my phone with a link to the Roadside Response tracker - I could see the technician approaching. From call to Roadside Response to battery replacement by very good technician took 45 minutes end to end. Josie contacted me after the tech visit to make sure I was happy with their service. Indeed I was - would definitely use this service again. The price was also quite reasonable with a 3 Year Battery Replacement Warranty. Well done guys - do keep up the excellent work.

Valter

ValterSydney, NSW

Great Service

Great customer service, Very prompt to reply and accommodating. driver was on time with replacement battery, he did a good job.will reuse their service again if required Will definitely recommend the Roadside Response team

Jeff Wallace

Jeff WallaceIllawarra, NSW

From the NRMA call centre operator to the roadside response...great service and the new battery was installed for a very reasonable price. Thank you very much NRMA roadside response team

Great experience!!

Very prompt to reply. Efficient on the phone. Very accommodating. (My car insurance lost me, as they were completely worthless). Will definitely use the Roadside Response team anytime I’m stuck.

Jason S.

Jason S.Sydney, NSW

Friendly and helpful service and got prompt help when I needed it. Will definitely use again if the situation ever arises. Highly recommended, am considering becoming a member for the future.

Jason

JasonGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Great people and great service

Got an unbelievable service from Roadside Response. People who served me were super friendly and dealt swiftly with my issue at hand. I will use this company again that’s for certain.

Nathan

NathanSydney, NSW

Great peeps

Great communication between company and myself. The contractor also had the same and great for a yarn. I recommend this company to anyone else, also to be patient if its peek hour traffic for the contractors.

Excellent Service

Had a flat battery, called and a mechanic came out within the hour. Replaced battery, checked the starter motor and the alternator, all done and back on the road in around 15 mins

Milleyb

MilleybPerth, WA

Wish I could give them no stars

Fraudulent, misleading information given to myself and my husband.

Paid $100 for a mechanic to come see my car, they sent an auto electrician who turned my car on and said 'I can't help you.

I asked for a refund and was advised no. So basically paid $100 to send someone out to tell me my car was working... which I already knew...

Terrible, terrible, terrible company!

Colin C.

Colin C.Sydney, NSW

Fast and Friendly!

I had needed a new battery in my 2014 Mazda 3 for some time. I was recommended by a friend to contact roadside response. Called them at 3.30pm and they were at my place at 4.30pm. The old battery was removed, the new one fitted and tested. In 10 minutes the job was done. Awesome fast and friendly.

Spock

Spockasked

My wife and I needed a tyre changed by an agreed time of 60 to 90 minutes. After two hours, nothing, so we cancelled and called the NRMA. We were told the cancellation fee was $66. The Company was reminded about the agreed parameter for performance to be be fit for purpose. Alex agreed to waive the charge. We were charged $100, for no service. My understanding is a service needs to performed, as contracted. Moreover, if a cancellation fee is applied, it needs to be at nominal percentage of the total fee for service.

SadCookie
SadCookie

This is fraud and theft by this company. From the reviews this is common practice with this company Roadside Response. They have no legal right to keep your money. They did not provide a good or a service or abide by the terms of the contract. This is all contrary to Australian Consumer Law. Put a complaint in to the Office of Fair Trading, the Ombudsman or your bank and you will get your money back. This company really needs to be exposed on A Current Affair or some other programme. A predatory dishonest company. So disgusted with them. Their customer service is trained to lie and talk over you in order to keep the stolen money.

CategoryRoadside Assistance