Listing monitored by Ross North Homes

• Flooring

Est
Est

Winner on the Sales Consultant

We built with Ross North, only because Mike Tanner knew what we wanted from the very beginning. We have fab views, are high up and have plenty of natural light. We modified the display home extensively, enlarged many rooms and added a third garage. Nothing was too much trouble for the team.

The build went smoothly and Ivan always answered our queries, rectified any issues and we were informed at every stage of the build.

We are pleased with our new home and we recommend Ross North for an exceptional build that wont disappoint.

Kara
KaraPerth, WA

Amazing service & quality build

We have been living in our Complete Spec home for over a year now and are so happy with the quality of our build and the fittings & finishes we were able to choose from. Our home was built quickly and we had a wonderful experience with all of the staff at Ross North Homes and would 100% recommend them to anyone looking to build. We are excited to build our next home with Ross North Homes in the future. Thanks for a great experience

Best Decision Ever

This was the best deceison to build with Ross North our house is way better then what we could have ever expected. Rob Parker was one of the best sales people I have dealt with. His knowledge and its never a silly question attitude won us over. Jon the supervisor at the next stage always went above and beyond to help us out and answer any question. Jon was excellent to deal with. The whole experience from start to finish was superb would definitely build again with you.

Halley
HalleyPerth, WA

Best decision we ever made!

Get quotes from Home Builders servicing your area

Excellent result

Tips for Choosing a Home Builder

Wendy Z.14 Feb 2020
tips-for-choosing-a-home-builder

Making ProductReview.com.au's home builder reviews work for you

Nathan S.14 Feb 2020
making-productreviewcomau-work-for-you

The best home builders in 2020

Nathan S.7 Nov 2019
the-best-home-builders-in-2020
Sallie
Sallie Perth, WA

Very Happy

From start to finish all aspects of Ross North were great, from Mike Tanner the sales consultant to pre start, the build, site supervisor and the after care once we had moved in we were very happy with it all. Would happily build with Ross North again and recommend to friends and family.

Digital T.Ross North Homes

Hi Sallie, Great feedback, and always great to hear a client say they would go through the whole thing again with us- really appreciated, and thanks for the recommendation to refer your thoughts to others- all the best, The RNH Online Team.

More than pleased

As this was our first new home for 46 years it seemed a daunting proposition to build a new home, but Ross North Homes made it an extremely easy and smooth process for us from the sales person right through to the final completion of our new home. All the staff we dealt with were very professional and friendly and available to us at all times during the process. We have found that the workmanship and quality of our new home is excellent and friends have commented on this fact. We had very few minor issues and these were dealt with promptly. The built cost was pretty close to what we had estimated and any changes we made to the original contract were costed fairly.

JohnPerth

A WOW of a Home from Ross North

Digital T.Ross North Homes

Hi John, What a fabulous review! - we truly appreciate feedback like this as it motivates our entire team! It is wonderful to hear your journey had been so positive. Regards, the RNH Online Team

Jon
JonPerth, WA

Average

• +2Thumbnail
Digital T.Ross North Homes

Hi Jon, thank you for your feedback and we are obviously disappointed to read about your experience, as we do not usually receive too much negative feedback. I have forwarded your comments through to our GM. regards the RNH Online Team.

Prasad
PrasadPerth, WA

Good Quality and Great Service

This is my first home build with Ross North. My first visit to Ross north display house I met Mike Tanner during the design selection he given many new designs and ideas for the way we like, he is very experienced and honest gentleman, he responded all my queries very promptly.

From the beginning to house handover all the progress and updates are amazing.
The products is good and excellent. I would highly recommend Ross North to build your home.

Get quotes from Home Builders servicing your area

Good Overall Service with a Product that has met the expectations of the client

Nev
NevPeel, WA

Ocean Views forever for retirement

We wanted to build our dream retirement home across the ocean on a adequate budget. The design was to incorporate the kitchen and living area on the top floor to take advantage of the beachfront block. The workmanship was excellent. The building supervisor insured on quality finish and ensured that it was to our satisfaction. The follow up maintenance work was excellent and timely. The final cost fell well within our budget and the builder assisted in recommendations for contractors for additional paving/concrete around our home. We would recommend the builder to our family and friends. We are totally pleased with our new home.

Digital T.Ross North Homes

Quality you can see and enjoy every day.

As a single person it was quite daunting to take on a house build, but I needn't have worried. Mike in sales patiently walked me through each plan adjustment until we'd custom designed my dream home. This was the beginning of a seamless build. From the girls in the office to the site team everyone was helpful and efficient during the build. I have been most impressed by the quality of the work done by the tradesmen. 12 months on, it's still something I appreciate each day when I see how perfect the tiling is. My guests, family and friends, have all commented on how well finished my house is. I'm very happy recommending Ross North Homes to them. I love my home.

Robert C.
Robert C.Perth, WA

Sound Project Home Builder

The build was quick. There were some hiccups along the way but most were dealt with in a timely manner. Great value for money. The process was well drilled. I would recommend them to others.
Maintenance period was dealt with quickly and efficiently. Over all we are happy with the end product.

Build StagePost-Construction
Construction End DateDecember 2019
Digital T.Ross North Homes

Hi Robert, Many thanks for the review and especially for your recommendations to other that may also be looking to build- greatly appreciated! Wishing you all the best, the RNH Online Team

Read more reviews - page 2