• Build Stage
  • Flooring

JohnPerth

A WOW of a Home from Ross North

Digital T.Ross North Homes

Hi John, What a fabulous review! - we truly appreciate feedback like this as it motivates our entire team! It is wonderful to hear your journey had been so positive. Regards, the RNH Online Team

Jon

JonPerth, WA

Average

• +2Thumbnail
Digital T.Ross North Homes

Hi Jon, thank you for your feedback and we are obviously disappointed to read about your experience, as we do not usually receive too much negative feedback. I have forwarded your comments through to our GM. regards the RNH Online Team.

Prasad

PrasadPerth, WA

Good Quality and Great Service

This is my first home build with Ross North. My first visit to Ross north display house I met Mike Tanner during the design selection he given many new designs and ideas for the way we like, he is very experienced and honest gentleman, he responded all my queries very promptly.

From the beginning to house handover all the progress and updates are amazing.
The products is good and excellent. I would highly recommend Ross North to build your home.

Sarah-Kaye

Good Overall Service with a Product that has met the expectations of the client

Nev

NevPeel, WA

Ocean Views forever for retirement

We wanted to build our dream retirement home across the ocean on a adequate budget. The design was to incorporate the kitchen and living area on the top floor to take advantage of the beachfront block. The workmanship was excellent. The building supervisor insured on quality finish and ensured that it was to our satisfaction. The follow up maintenance work was excellent and timely. The final cost fell well within our budget and the builder assisted in recommendations for contractors for additional paving/concrete around our home. We would recommend the builder to our family and friends. We are totally pleased with our new home.

Digital T.Ross North Homes

Quality you can see and enjoy every day.

As a single person it was quite daunting to take on a house build, but I needn't have worried. Mike in sales patiently walked me through each plan adjustment until we'd custom designed my dream home. This was the beginning of a seamless build. From the girls in the office to the site team everyone was helpful and efficient during the build. I have been most impressed by the quality of the work done by the tradesmen. 12 months on, it's still something I appreciate each day when I see how perfect the tiling is. My guests, family and friends, have all commented on how well finished my house is. I'm very happy recommending Ross North Homes to them. I love my home.

Robert C.

Robert C.Perth, WA

Sound Project Home Builder

The build was quick. There were some hiccups along the way but most were dealt with in a timely manner. Great value for money. The process was well drilled. I would recommend them to others.
Maintenance period was dealt with quickly and efficiently. Over all we are happy with the end product.

Build StagePost-Construction
Construction End DateDecember 2019
Digital T.Ross North Homes

Hi Robert, Many thanks for the review and especially for your recommendations to other that may also be looking to build- greatly appreciated! Wishing you all the best, the RNH Online Team

Loving it every single day of our lives..

I must say Ross North lives up to their values best workmanship and customer service
Every visit during building we saw progress .
Ross North amoung 6 other builders came out with the biggest and yet the best deal cheaper than all and todate I have no regrets what so ever.

Courtney Kim

Courtney KimPerth, WA

Quality build

We were very happy with Ross North from start to finish. We felt well cared for as customers and they were very good at handling any questions or issues that arose.
In particular Rob, Gail and Jon were great to deal with.
The build took a little longer than we expected, but we are overall very happy with the quality of the home. Especially with certain inclusions such as using multi finish plaster for the walls.
The overall was cost was very competitive to other builders quotes we got.
We are recommending them to friends and family so that must be saying something.

Digital T.Ross North Homes

Hi Courtney, Thanks for your comments and taking the time to review us, and its really pleasing to hear that the build went well from start to finish, and many thanks for your recommendations to others, wishing you all the best, the RNH Online Team.

Vince and Dor

Vince and DorPerth, WA

The only builder we would use, Ross North.

Lenny

LennyPerth, WA

40 Years Strong - You Can't Go Wrong!

Mick N

Mick NPerth, WA

Very happy with our Ross North home

The build was managed really well with good communication with the office staff. No major defects were picked up during all stages of the inspection process and during the liability period . The quality of the build was very good and we have had no problems after living in it for over a year. We are very happy we used Ross North to build our home thank you

Digital T.Ross North Homes

Hi Mick N, it is fantastic that 12 months down the track, and everything is still to your liking, that is great to hear. Kind words and greatly appreciated feedback that the staff will love to read. Wishing you all the best, the RNH Online Team.

Kim

KimPerth, WA

A straight-forward, no-fuss experience

I had a demolish-build project which I approached Ross North Homes with, given my good experience living in their homes previously.
The entire process was well-controlled with their various teams. The highlight was my time with my liaison person, Gail. During the construction I felt she was always working in my best interest.
I have been in my new home for just over 12mths and I can't see any major issue with the workmanship and quality of the build. The maintenance was completed with little to no issue.

jared k.

jared k.Perth, WA

Professionalism, Punctuality, Quality, Responsiveness, Value

We’re proud owners of a Ross North home! We didn't think it was possible but Jessika and Eddy made it a reality. Jessika worked so hard to get the design we wanted and nothing was difficult for her. She was absolutely professional and committed to making it happen.Thank you R.North.

Digital T.Ross North Homes

Hi Jared K, Great feedback, so glad to hear your consultants Eddie and Jess sorted things for you. Ill ensure your feedback is passed to all concerned. Once again, many thanks, the RNH Online Team.

Allan

AllanPerth, WA

Immensely happy and proud of the house we created together

Shannon

ShannonPerth, WA

Quality Home and Smooth Process

Build process was managed exceptionally well and a quality home was the final result, with no major defects picked up during all stages of the inspection process and during the liability period. Variable cost schedule items were overpriced resulting in a lower final contract cost which was a nice surprise to end the process on.

Very pleased with our home for our family of 4!

Digital T.Ross North Homes

Hi Shannon, glad to hear your loving your “family of 4 home!”, and your journey with Ross North Homes was a pleasurable one. Ill ensure your feedback is passed to the entire team. Wishing you all the best, the RNH Online Team.

Perfect builder. Highly recommend Ross North Homes

Guoco

GuocoPerth, WA

Loving our Home!

Binny

BinnyPerth, WA

Retired and first time builders!

As retirees the task of building a new home was daunting but, we are really happy that we chose Ross North Homes. Their professionalism and quality of building materials was exceptional. They allowed us to make changes and adjustments to suit our needs and gave helpful advice to guide our decisions. The workmanship was first class. One year on from moving in and the quality of our home still stands out. As a qualified Real Estate Valuer I appreciate excellence, we have that from Ross North Homes.

Digital T.Ross North Homes

Hi Binny, Thanks so much for your kind words, and we are please to hear that twelve months on, your still over the moon with your new Ross North Home. Wishing you many years of happiness in your new Ross North Home, regards, the RNH Online Team.