Verifiedrossnorthhomes.com.au

• Mid-Construction
  • Post-Construction
4.5
Flooring

As of July 31st, 2018 Complete Homes has been amalgamted and is now apart of Ross North Homes

Hlaibahas
LeighPerth, WA
Fallon
FallonPerth, WA
  Fair Incentive Verified

An awesome job from start to finish

I was recommended Ross North Homes by mum whom had built with them previously. It was a very easy and seamless process from start to finish. The workmanship was great, and they never added any additional costs along the way, nor did they increase any prices during covid. There were constant updates from the team during the construction process. A very happy customer and would build with them again. Show details ·  1
F. Hoo
F. HooPerth, WA
Ajay K.
Ajay K.Perth, WA

Well organised team from the start to the end

Build a beautiful home with peaceful mind . Well organised,customer focused professional team. Built on time.No stress to the customers. Special thanks to Bradley Treasure and Gail Peach. Friendly and amazing customer care. Show details ·  1
Hammad H.
Hammad H.Perth, WA

Great quality and service

Build with Ross North our 1st house, really satisfied with quality, service and design.
Cooperative staff and site team!
Delays due to covid were really managed professionally!
No increase in the cost due to post covid inflation, everything delivered as per contract, no hidden costs.
Overall five star experience.
Recommended to couple of friends as well. Show details ·  1
Kate
KatePerth, WA
Abdul G
Abdul GPerth, WA

Smooth process, No hassles

Highly recommend Ross North for anyone interested in building a home. From the get-go the team were helpful and very transparent, but most importantly acted with integrity in regards to doing what they say they will do all in a timely manner.

I have now lived in my new house for close to 2 years now and have nothing negative to say about the quality of build.

Thank you for making my first building experience such a pleasant one. Show details ·  1

Kim
KimPerth, WA

Excellent service and results

This is my first home that built with Ross North. My experience with them throughout the building has been very satisfactory; easy to talk, highly responsive to customer demand and knowledgeable on the whole construction process. The professional team enabled my family dream home to build very smoothly with confidence, which makes us mind that Ross North would be our second home builder next time! Highly recommend this efficient company to construct your dream house! Show details ·  1
Roland and Lynda
Roland and Lynda

Our Custom Built Home

The Ross North team have been helpful from prestart to post implementation. This was the fourth time we built and the first time we built with Ross North. Our house was custom built according to our plan. The quality and construction was great. All issues from designing, prestart through post implementation were promptly resolved to our satisfaction. The final cost was within our estimated cost. This was our best experience in building. Show details ·  1
Vin and Fernanda
Vin and Fernanda

6-Star Pre-construction process!!!

It is the first time my wife and I are Building. We have just received the building permit and we are amazed at how well the process is going. Ross North staff are knowledgeable and super efficient. That is giving us a lot of confidence. They are guiding us well through the process and giving us brilliant ideas. Special thanks so far to Patrick Yeoh (Ross North Homes Sales & Design Consultant) for designing our dream home and for all the support since the first contact a couple of months ago. We spoke to sales/design consultants from over 6 Building companies in Perth and no one has made us feel so in peace as Patrick did! Fantastic bloke. Looking forward to working with Ross North for the rest of the project. Show details ·  1
Ernan H.
Ernan H.Perth, WA

Quality Home Built

Ross North has been professional from the Planning Stage up until that we moved to our house. They are very responsive to our concern and they strive to provide support to us.
The workmanship was good. They pride themselves on quality build. They are professional enough to come back for some minor repairs which are inevitable as the house settle due to effect of weather.
The contract/estimated cost did not change significantly as the house reached its final stage.

I will be recommending Ross North to anyone planning a build. Show details ·  1

ziri1002

Do you build at Dawesville?

Ross North Homes   DM

Hi, Dawesville is right on our cut off- can you send me an exact address and Ill confirm- thanks

Balladonia Parade, Florida Beach Estate Dawesville

Dear Sirs,
Ross North Built my home in Mandurah in 2002 or thereabouts. We love the home. The Job Number was R7307 Plan Dia P27535 on Lot 973. The house is now exhibiting a number of signs of stress which are not of great concern structurally but possibly mainly more cosmetic.
We are keen to down size some time and realize we need to have a number of defects remedied.
I seem to recall one of the company's statements being that quite a large number of events would be covered by it's insurance guarantees for 20 years.
I write to pose the question to see if I have some sort of cover for a myriad of small complaints which I would happily compile a list for.
Our Consultant at the time was Mark Derecourt, a fine employee. Regards
[details removed]

John

Can you please advise if you have built or in the process of building the Mahogany design home in the Perth metro area? Please forward the detailed addresses to [email address removed]

Regards,