RSPCA Pet Insurance Ultimate Accident & Illness Cover

RSPCA Pet Insurance Ultimate Accident & Illness Cover

Elizabeth

ElizabethSydney, NSW

So quick and efficient

I am so impressed with how easy the claim process was, how quick the funds were deposited into my account and how much I got back. The claim took less than a week. Thankyou RSPCA

Claim DateFebruary 2020

Rebecca

RebeccaGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

excellent

The policy is good value and easy to set up. I was impressed as it was a fast resolution of claim- within a week. I have been with RSPCA for over 3 years.

emily

emilySydney, NSW

Happy with the service

Yes I do feel it is good value, we lodged a claim around 2 months ago and was resolved in about a week (could have been quicker). Around 6 months

Claim Resolution Time1-2 months

Hi Emily,
Thank you for taking the time to share your thoughtful feedback with us. I am pleased to hear of the great service that you have received and that we could assist with your claim, when needed.
Jessica

Sarah

SarahSydney, NSW

Nice service - cannot rate policy

Cannot rate policy as not in use yet and hopefully wont have issues to have policy in place but when I do I hope it will be a simple to submit a claim as what it was to take the policy up

Hi Sarah,
Thank you taking the time to share this with us. I'm glad to hear you experienced great service and found the policy easy to set up.

Grantbwa

GrantbwaPerth, WA

I have more peace of mind

This us the first time I have taken Insurance for a pet. Your cover looks pretty good although I would have liked some dental cover. I also hope I never have to use it

Michelle

MichelleSydney, NSW

Peace of mind

The value was good and I especially liked how some money went towards the RSPCA. The online process was easy and the information provided covered what I needed to know.

Hi Michelle,
I'm glad to hear the online process was easy for you and the information you received answered all of your questions. Thank you for taking the time to write this review, we really appreciate it.

Great Service

I have been with RSPCA Pet Insurance for 7 years and always found their customer service to be friendly, helpful and informative. When I have had to make a claim I have found the process to be easy and payment prompt and within the timescales they quote. I just wished they would start to cover holistic treatments and then I would award them 5 stars!!

Mary

MarySouth East Queensland, QLD

Very Disappointed

I am very glad that I worked at the RSPCA so that I didn't hold them responsible for the bad experience I've had with the pet insurance, although I was displeased that their name is associated with them.

I was unable to make a claim with them, despite providing all the information I had. I continued to recieve the same letter from them requesting the same information which I provided.

I spoke to them and they said everything was sorted and then recieved the same letter again and the claim was never processed.

In the end I gave up and went with another company, wasting a full year of money and not receiving anything back.

I still support the RSPCA but this service has much to be desired.

Claim Resolution Time3+ months
Claim DateMarch 2017
Claim ApprovedNo

Fantastic Product

AngelaSydney, NSW

Great customer service

We have just signed up with RSPCA Pet Insurance (Feb 2020) & are happy with the informative, professional & friendly customer service we received from Harley. We got an online quote a week or two ago and Harley contacted us immediately to follow up on any queries or concerns we might have. We were left to discuss the options as a family & get back to Harley directly at a time suitable to us. We cant comment on the product yet & hopefully don't need to but after researching our options we are confident with what RSPCA Pet Insurance has to offer.

Angela

Thank you. Recognition is often disregarded yet its SO important!

Claim on our injured Cat

Our cat needed major surgery to save his leg, which cost upwards of $5,000. We put in a claim online once the procedure was done. The RSPCA informed me of the information, receipts and vet notes required to proceed with the claim. Once submitted online, the insurance pay out was in my bank account in approximately 5 business days. The payout reflected exactly what was laid out in the ultimate cover policy. Hopefully I never have to make a claim again and my pets are never injured but it's great to have that peace of mind. All my pets are covered by the RSPCA. If you love your pets you'd get insurance; if I didn't have insurance I may well have had to put my best mate down so I'm very thankful.

Number of Pets4 pets

Kym

KymSouth East Queensland, QLD

The pet insurance to have!

I’d been with RSPCA pet insurance for 6 years up until my golden retriever passed away recently.

One of the stand out features of this company is their compassion... when I closed the policy the consultant couldn’t have offered me a more heartfelt condolence for my loss. The final invoices that I submitted returned to me with the caption “we are sorry for you loss” which was a nice touch.

Claims were promptly paid and you could easily check their status in the portal.

They were always so pleasant to speak to and always asked how myself and Marley were at the start of each call.

Highly recommend!

Suleman

SulemanGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

can get better

I find the cover for vaccine and flea control very low and disappointing.
However i am satisfied with customer service. At the moment i am looking for an insurance whom offer a better cover in mentioned cover area.

value for money

Policy is definitely good value, and easy to set up, easy claims online, claim paid within a week, i've been a member for approximately 8years and i have two dogs both fully covered

Debbie

DebbieGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

No answer over the phone for my dogs elbow replacement surgery even though covered for $11,000 per year. Very stressful.

I have been with your company for over 6 years with 2 dogs insured your fees going up all the time, it is now very expensive to insure my dogs

Claim ApprovedNo

Hi Debbie,
I am sorry to hear of your frustration and I hope that your pet is doing better. We would appreciate the opportunity to look into your experience and I have sent you a private message to obtain further information.
Jessica

Happy

Worth every penny for peace of mind

My claim was paid the following day. Provided required documentation and no questions asked. I claimed a consultation fee for blocked glands and being overdue for heartworm treatment. At the same time I claimed the $50 yearly allowance for heartworm control. I received 80% of the consultation and the $50 allowance. I think it is well worth outlaying the extra for the Ultimate Insurance.

Hi Happy,
Thank you so much for such a great review. I'm pleased to hear your claims experience went smoothly and we could assist when you and your dog need it most and give you that peace of mind.

My pleasure. :)

Aleksandar

AleksandarSydney, NSW

After a while all sorted!

After a month of back and forth and submitting a negative review here got it all sorted in one day. I still don't understand why it couldn't be resolved on day one. If something couldn't have been done in the beginning I should have been told but at least now it has been a quick resolution!

Dave M

Dave M

There when we needed help

Due to a slight disagreement both our young dogs required emergency vet care. Our experience with RSPCA Pet Insurance has been fantastic. From the caring person on the end of the phone to the speed of our claims being accepted and paid was first rate.

Claim DateNovember 2019

Peter

PeterMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Very responsive and quick with refunds

Everything about it is excellent and even made easier as my vet staff lodge the claims on the day of any treatment and claim is passed and my refunds are in my bank account very quickly. It is a great setup.

Ron

RonMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Best investment that I have made Ihave made numerous claims on Billy over the years and Great and prompt service.

Ihave been with RSPCA insurance for 7years.Iam impressed with how quick the claim is settled. Ihave no complaints with the service. Wished other Insurance companies were as quick to settle and where as stress free to deal with.

Hi Ron,
Thank you for your continued support and loyalty, we really appreciate it. It is wonderful to hear of the ease in which your claims were handled and that we can be there for you and Billy when needed.