Part of RSPCA Pet Insurance 4.3

1,547 reviews
Chrysanthie Milane
Chrysanthie MilaneGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC2 posts

Extremely Happy

Very happy with the time taken to process the claim and the level of cover we received. Show details ·  1
Cindy
Cindy2 posts
  Ultimate Accident & Illness Cover

the best pet insurance there is

so pleased I am with RSPCA and have been for years and tell everyone I know with a pet it is the best
pet insurance there is. Show details ·  1
wabby
wabbyMetropolitan Adelaide, SA2 posts

RSPCA experience

staff member was friendly and informative and understood my questions Show details ·  1
Shenoa
ShenoaSouth East Queensland, QLD5 posts
  Ultimate Accident & Illness Cover

Making sure the dogs dates a lion on the same guy for insurance to be taken out

I've had a good experiences with this RSPCA insurance company I know I can be objective but I haven't really got much to fault I'm just happy to keep going with them they've given me good service and when I've had any questions I've got them answered and they actioned anything that I've brought up over the dogs. Show details ·  2
Sachin P.
Sachin P.5 posts
Daria L.
Daria L.Central Highlands and Goldfields, VIC3 posts

Claim

Claimed and paid out almost straight away at the vet office. Very easy and straightforward experience. Show details ·  1
Maria
MariaSouth East Queensland, QLD6 posts

RSPCA , an Insurance Company that truly cares about it’s customers

We have been with RSPCA for 9 years and would not want to be with another company. This was a very stressful time with our little Lucy over the past few months and with ongoing treatment. Each time we have put in a claim and there have been many, it has been an easy process from start to finish. Never any issues. With peace of mind knowing you are dealing with a caring company who are dedicated to looking after you and our Lucy Show details ·  1
Jen
JenSouth East Queensland, QLD2 posts
  Verified Ultimate Accident & Illness Cover

Amazing service

I called today to request a price or a solution for my dog insurance. As I’m customer since 2018 and I haven’t used often the insurance I asked Leora if it was any possibly to have a discount (not easy this days with the cost of living, etc) So Leora took the time to understand and review my request. I’m very happy with her offer! Thank you so much Show details ·  1
Graham M
Graham MSouth East Queensland, QLD

Excellent. I 100% recommend RSPCA insurance

Excellent service, it's very easy to submit claims. The review service is quick, and you receive the refunds quickly as well. The only complaint I ever have is the payments never seem to go out of your bank on the same day, It's super frustrating. You never get notice in any way when the premiums increase, again extremely frustrating and I believe it happens more than once per year. Having said that, I stick with this because, on the whole, it's really, really good service, and I would happily recommend it to anyone. Show details ·  1
there
thereWestern District, VIC

RSPCA Insurance

based on the other 2 policies I checked I found this to be good value and the sales team member I dealt with (Jing) was most helpful and obliging Show details ·  1
Rita P.
Rita P.Peel, WA

Excellent cover

All claims have been accepted. Our pet has had multiple surgeries. Show details ·  1
Mads
MadsGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC3 posts
  Ultimate Accident & Illness Cover

Quick and easy service, thanks Katrina!

Katrina was very friendly, helpful and quick in helping me with my policy! Great service :) Show details ·  1
Beverly B
Beverly BIllawarra, NSW

Good understanding service

As my dog gets older - she is 11 years old now - she has had new health issues and RSPCA has been good in that expenses were paid promptly and without unnecessary questioning. Show details ·  1
Pom13s
Pom13sHunter Region, NSW11 posts
  Ultimate Accident & Illness Cover

There’s nothing like being covered when something goes wrong!!

We. have been covered by the RSPCA Veterinary Insurance product since we got our greyhound in 2020 and we have been very happy with the prompt settlement of our claims and we have also been very happy with the outcome of our request for pre-approval of some procedures.

All in all we are very happy with our selection of RSPCA Veterinary Insurance. Show details ·  1

Mak M.
Mak M.5 posts
  Verified Ultimate Accident & Illness Cover

Worst customer service

We requested for our policy to be changed and after long communication, it still not changed and we are still deducted by the original amount. We feel that we are scammed by this policy.
We are told that we can simply reply on the email and we replied 3 times. Then they mentioned that its our fault because we just reply and did not call them. We are very frustrated and disappointed. Show details

Teresa
Teresa · Ultimate Accident & Illness Cover

I've had ultimate accident and illness cover since my dog was a puppy and have never made a claim he is now 2 yrs old and he has started to have a hacking cough every couple of hours he is up to date with all his needles and tablets my question is if it is kennel cough or similar is he covered by his pet insurance

Compare all RSPCA Pet Insurance listings
Minimum Pet Age 8 weeks8 weeks8 weeks8 weeks
Maximum Pet Age 9 years9 years16 years9 years
Illness CoverIncludedIncludedNot IncludedIncluded
Routine Care CoverOptional ExtraOptional ExtraNot IncludedNot Included
Tick Paralysis 1,200Subject to overall annual limit$2,000 (annual condition limit applies)$1,000
Emergency Boarding Fees $1,000Subject to overall annual limit$500$1,000
Lifetime Cover IncludedIncludedIncludedIncluded
Cooling Off Period 30 Days30 Days30 Days30 Days
Consultation Fees$300$300$300$300
Cruciate Ligament Conditions $2,600Subject to overall annual limit$2,000 (annual condition limit applies)$2,600
Discounts / Offers10% Multi-pet discount, One month free offer10% Multi-pet discount, One month free offer10% Multi-pet discount, One month free offer10% Multi-pet discount, One month free offer
Accidental Injury Cover IncludedIncludedIncludedIncluded
Condition LimitN/AN/A$2,000 per conditionN/A
ManualDownload manual
Awards 2022, 2023 and 20242022, 2023 and 20242022, 2023 and 20242022, 2023 and 2024