RSPCA Pet Insurance Ultimate Accident & Illness Cover

RSPCA Pet Insurance Ultimate Accident & Illness Cover

Rino P.

Rino P.Perth, WA

Friendly , Helpful advice. Very efficient, service.

I was just online comparing pet insurance quotes. and what they had to offer. I found RSPCA Had offered me a very great deal to good to refuse. Thank you.

Pet Type(s) InsuredCat

Hi Rino,
Thank you for sharing your experience with us, we really appreciate it. I am thrilled to hear that we can provide you with an affordable option is suitable to your needs and of the great service that you have received.

Brian Smith

Brian Smith

Recent claim for major illness of our Golden Retriever

Our Golden Retriever was under intensive care in a vet hospital for a week last month. The standard of care was very good but the cost was high. Thankfully, RSPCA Pet Insurance covered around 80% of that cost. Our dog is now back home and doing well.

Serina

SerinaGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Yay... My fur baby is covered!

So easy to set up online and the fact your helping other animals in need at the same time is fantastic. So absolutely happy the my fur baby is covered. Have had great reviews from friends who have signed up with this pet insurance.

Mihi

MihiSouth East Queensland, QLD

I find pet insurance so much easy to use

I just wish when you desex you get more from your insurance as it can cost alot of money, especially for a female,.
I just find there isnt alot of rebate back to the customer

Hi Mihi,
Thank you for sharing your feedback with us. Keeping an open dialogue is how we improve the service we offer to our customers, and your feedback will assist with this.

AngelaMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Needs to have option of gap only considering of changing to pet insurance Australia

Ok value within a 1week 2yrs. Would be good if RSPCA offered gap only payment as Pet Insurance Australia has just started offering that option. Gap only cover makes a visit to the vets more affordable

Angela

Thanks for getting back to me. I rand RSPCA pet insurance they informed me the RSPCA Pet Insurance doesn't do gap only payment, so when did this become available. Regards Angela Pascal

Corinne

CorinneAustralian Capital Territory

Perfect choice for us

Policy is good value took a week to resolve a claim 3 years I have been with RSPCA pet Insurance and only made one claim they are very good to the customers

Pet Type(s) InsuredCat

Hi Corinne,
What a great review. We are always happy to receive positive feedback about our team and to hear that you find your policy to be good value. Thank you for your support over the past three years, we appreciate it.

Tamara

TamaraMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Easy and good returns

I find RSPCA so easy to deal with and the claim process is so quick and easy, with funds paid within a few days! Its hassle free and piece of mind.

Betty

BettyCentral, SA

Insurance claim

Have been with rspca insurance for 3 years and have been pleased with every claim I have made with no problems at all highly recommend this company to everybody looking for insurance

Hi Betty,
Thank you for sharing your positive experience with us. I am delighted to hear that every claim you have made with us has been finalised without delay. Thank you for your great recommendation and loyalty.

Disgusting

You do not deliver what you promised Im totally disgusted in your organisation you are money hungry and Im now cancelling all my ties with the rspca as soon as possible

Claim ApprovedNo

Hi Beverley,
I am sorry to hear of your disappointment and I would like the opportunity to have a senior team member look into your experience for you. I have sent you a private message requesting some additional information.
Sharon

Wouldn't recommend have contacted RASPCA multiple times I still cant use my account and they still charge me for nothing

Dont get this its a waist of money. I cant log a claim because I cant get into my account its been almost a year.
My last email trying to fix the problem was never answered

Hi Rachael,
I am very sorry to hear of your recent experience. I would appreciate the opportunity to look into this for you and have sent you a private message to obtain further information.

Meg

MegSouth-Eastern Region, NSW

Not worth the money

Claim Resolution Time3+ months
Claim DateJanuary 2019

Hi Meg,
I am sorry to hear about your experience. I would like the opportunity to look into this further for you and I have sent you a private message requesting some additional information.

Tim C

Tim CGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Talking to a brick wall

- I cancelled my policy 20 weeks ago.
- My account is still being debited.
- Ive disputed this with statement evidence, however they continue to say they are not taking money & the policy has been cancelled.
- Ive been met with a brick wall every time I have tried to resolve this. The only option left is to cancel the card, which effects all of my other direct debits as the bank cant cancel it individually.
- Im financially down $350 & extremely disappointed.

Hi Tim,
Thanks for getting in touch and we're disappointed to hear of this. I would like the opportunity to look into this further for you and I have sent you a private message requesting some additional information.

Chris Glover

Chris GloverSydney

a good fit for us

Good value for money...resolved very quickly,the young man on the phone was very polite and explained everything for me,he answered all questions posed to him, had the policy for about 3 years

Jos

JosMelbourne

Quick claims service

I have been with rspca per insurance for 7 years and have three pets insured with them. The claims process is fast and easy. Only took a couple of days to get the refund.

Customer RelationsRSPCA Pet Insurance

Couldn't possibly be without it

Yes, good Value .
yes, it was easy to set up ,
very short wait times for claims to be finished, we had quite a lot of claims this year alone . Couldnt fault any claims
Approximately 4 years

Claim DateJune 2019

Hi Deb,
Thank you for taking the time to share your experience with us. I am thrilled to hear of the ease in which you were able to set up your policy and submit your claims.

Amber.h

Amber.hNorth Queensland, QLD

I love it!! Gives me ease knowing my fur baby is covered for everything!

Lodging a claim was so easy and refunded so quickly! When I called up to enquire staff were friendly and knowledgeable, only down side is price keeps jumping which is making it difficult to continue paying

Claim DateOctober 2019

Suzie

SuzieSydney, NSW

The best insurance policy I have ever taken out!

Easy to set up the policy, Amazing value for Money, Super quick claim and the reimbursement made within 48 hours. Have been with RSPCA since June 2019 and it has made all the difference!

Hi Suzie,
Thank you for taking the time to share your experience with us. I am thrilled to hear of the ease in which you were able to set up your policy and that we have been able to assist with your claims.

Annie J.

Annie J.Perth, WA

This insurance company is amazing!

I have had my dog cover by RSPCA for 8 years. They have never let me down. They have paid every claim, from dog attacks to cancer ops to ear infections. No Arguments, no issues, paid within days of my claim. I am so greatful to them. My dog has to have tablets every month, RSPCA actually give me back each money more than i pay each month for my policy. Most companies would try to find a way around it, but not these guys. I wish i could give more than 5 stars!

Darren

DarrenGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

RSPCA Pet Insurance

Recently took out pet insurnce for our new puppy with RSPCA Pet Insurance. Chose RSPCA due to the thorough policy coverage, reasonable pricing and no excess. Most insurers charge an excess in this industry which makes claiming almost irrelevant in most cases except high cost injury's or accidents. No excess makes the policy very good value.

Greg

GregGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Worthless product - it's a con save your money

Claim Resolution Time1-2 months