RSPCA Pet Insurance Ultimate Accident & Illness Cover

RSPCA Pet Insurance Ultimate Accident & Illness Cover

Gazelle

GazellePerth, WA

I wish I could rate 0 stars.

This is the evidence of my policy with RSPCA. Paying them $65 a month for 4 years now and in 4 years only took my pet to the vet twice but still can’t claim any of it.

Sarah

SarahSouth East Queensland, QLD

Great Coverage!

So easy to set up the new policy online. The information surrounding the policy coverage was easy to understand and exceeded my expectations. So very happy and relieved to have this policy in place for our pets.

Pete R.

Pete R.Greater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

So many fake reviews

After reading a lot of these reviews that all sound alike I'm beginning to think most of the positive reviews are from bots.
Most of the people whom have written a positive review have never reviewed anything else.
Be careful people!

Pet Insurance

Find out how RSPCA Pet Insurance Ultimate Accident & Illness Cover compares to other Pet Insurance

Janette M.

Janette M.Sydney, NSW

Great customer service

Easy to set up. Value for money Just signed up today therefore no claims as yet. Joel was very pleasant and informative no hassles. Explained the policy and was was covered and what was not

Margaret

MargaretSydney, NSW

Prompt efficient process

Submitted a claim and it was processed promptly without the need to revert for more info. Amount corresponded with what was advertised and was lodged in the nominated account ok

Claim Resolution Time2-4 weeks

Hi Margaret,
I am delighted to hear that we could assist with your claim and finalise this efficiently for you. Thank you for taking the time to share your experience with us, we really appreciate it.

Great Service

This was the first time i have submitted a claim. It was so easy, apart from the stress of a sick dog there was no stress at all in making the claim. Within a couple of days from submitting, it had been paid.

Customer RelationsRSPCA Pet Insurance

Yes I felt that it was well explained policy and very friendly service over the phone in all calls I made. Spoke with branden he was very helpful in all his dealings with me.

Hi Emma,
Thank you for taking the time to share this wonderful review, we appreciate it. I'm glad to hear Branden provided a friendly and helpful service.

So thankful

The online claim system makes life so much easier now. We were distraught to find our dog needed so much care from the vet but the quick refunds on behalf of RSPCA pet insurance have made it a bit easier to deal with. From lodging the claim to receiving the fund in our account took about a week which we are very happy with. We have been insuring with RSPCA for years and are so happy with the service.

Wilhelm v.

Wilhelm v.Sydney, NSW

Friendly, professional, efficient

Easy setup with the help of a very friendly person on the phone. No claims lodged yet, but the initial administrative portion has gone very smoothly. Thank you very much.

Hi Wilhelm,
I'm delighted to hear our team member was able to set your policy up with ease and provide you with a friendly service. Thank you for taking the time to share this with us, we really appreciate it.

Sue

SueSouth East Queensland, QLD

Great Service

Setting up the policy was very easy. Little did I realise how quickly I would need to make a claim! The claim process was also very easy and the response was prompt. Impressed with the amount I was reimbursed. Very Happy with RSPCA Insurance.

Hi Sue,
Thank you for sharing your lovely review. It's wonderful to hear that both your policy setup and claim experience were met with ease. I'm glad we have been able to assist through this process.

fletch

fletchIllawarra, NSW

Great cover to have for my dogs

Good return for vet bills, better than medicare. Good value, easy to use, some return to RSPCA, easy claim through vets, been with RSPCA pet insurance over a year now no problems.

Number of Pets3 pets

Hi Fletch,
It's a pleasure to hear that you have been happy with your experience and that the claim process for your dogs was met with ease. Thank you for taking the time to share this review with us, we really appreciate it.

Katana M.

Katana M.Greater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

unreasonable

I have been with them for 5years. non of the case can be covered and just a time wasting and money wasting business. Everytime they could give us a excuse to declare thats not covered.

Hi Katana,
I am sorry to hear of your dissatisfaction with your recent claims experience. We would appreciate the opportunity to look into this for you and have sent you a private message to obtain further information.

Ran smoothly.

The emergency Vet submitted the claim and we just had to follow up by giving RSPCA permission to get our dogs previous history from other Vets. It was delayed due to them sending the letter saying they needed Willows history in the mail and not by email or text.

Claim DateDecember 2019
Joanne

JoanneGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

All good.

Reasonably quick payment into account and no issues. Easy to set up. Value is ok. We have had our cats with RSPCA insurance for over three years.
All good. Thank you.

Hi Joanne,
Thank you for taking the time to share your experience with us. I am delighted to hear of the ease in which you were able to set up your policy and that we can provide you with cover that is suitable to your needs.

Narelle

NarelleHunter Region, NSW

Hopeful

First insurance for dog Amy was fantastic answered all my questions she had computer issues while helping me she even had to call back so we will see how we go

Hi Narelle,
Thank you for taking the time to share your experience with us. I am delighted to hear that Amy was able to assist with your query, despite having computer issues.

Very Disapointed

I am sick and tired of answering the same questions every time I make a claim. I feel that you are staling .It takes about a month to receive a settlement.

Claim Resolution Time2-4 weeks
Elizabeth

ElizabethSydney, NSW

So quick and efficient

I am so impressed with how easy the claim process was, how quick the funds were deposited into my account and how much I got back. The claim took less than a week. Thankyou RSPCA

Hi Elizabeth,
It's wonderful to hear of your great experience with your claim and that we were able to process your refund quickly. Thank you for taking the time to share this with us, we really appreciate it.

Rebecca

RebeccaGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

excellent

The policy is good value and easy to set up. I was impressed as it was a fast resolution of claim- within a week. I have been with RSPCA for over 3 years.

emily

emilySydney, NSW

Happy with the service

Yes I do feel it is good value, we lodged a claim around 2 months ago and was resolved in about a week (could have been quicker). Around 6 months

Claim DateDecember 2019

Hi Emily,
Thank you for taking the time to share your thoughtful feedback with us. I am pleased to hear of the great service that you have received and that we could assist with your claim, when needed.

Sarah

SarahSydney, NSW

Nice service - cannot rate policy

Cannot rate policy as not in use yet and hopefully wont have issues to have policy in place but when I do I hope it will be a simple to submit a claim as what it was to take the policy up

Hi Sarah,
Thank you taking the time to share this with us. I'm glad to hear you experienced great service and found the policy easy to set up.