RSPCA Pet Insurance Ultimate Accident & Illness Cover

RSPCA Pet Insurance Ultimate Accident & Illness Cover

Pet Insurance Buying Guide

If you're a pet owner, you probably agree there’s nothing worse than your dog or cat getting sick or hurt. But what happens when vet bills are sky high? Pet insurance can grant you peace of mind, helping your pet get the treatment they deserve, without sending you broke.

Read now

4.5

Llyne-Kylee

Llyne-KyleeNorth-West & West coast, TAS

Great

Reasonable priced, didn’t take long to set up, claim took a couple of days, only had policy for twelve months what more can I say it’s good for my dog needs

Katya

KatyaSydney, NSW

Easy setup - good cover

The policy was easy to set up and appears to offer good cover. We've just signed up, so no claims yet. The person who set up our account was polite and kind.

Marg

MargCentral Queensland, QLD

This is going to be great for NED

My claims were assessed very quickly, am email would have been helpful letting me know instead of a week after i recieve 3 pages of my paid claim but was impressed it was handled so promptly thankyou, marg

Pet Insurance

Find out how RSPCA Pet Insurance Ultimate Accident & Illness Cover compares to other Pet Insurance

Belinda

BelindaSydney, NSW

Easy, fair, and quick claims

Our recent claims with RSPCA have been easy and we received our benefits quickly. It takes the financial concern out of having to take our pets to the vet when accidents occur.

Hi Belinda,
Thank you for taking the time to share your experience with us. I am delighted to hear of the ease in which you have been able to submit your claims and that we can efficiently finalise these for you.

Maria

MariaSouth East Queensland, QLD

I feel confident knowing my fur babies will be in good hands

I feel my policy is good value and was easy to set up. I actually spoke with a lovely lady who was very helpful and pleasant. I lodged a claim on line and it was resolved fairly quickly. I have been with R.S.P.C.A pet Insurance for 6 years and feel comfortable knowing my fur babies will be covered for anything in the future.

Claim DateJuly 2020
Anne

AnneFisher 2611, ACT

Review of offer

Good explanation of types of cover offered. Clear voice - would have preferred to see the whole product before signing up. Hopefully will meet my expectations should I need to lodge a claim.

Andrew

AndrewGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Pet Insurance

Straight forward lodgement of claim and fast approval.
I would highly recommend them.
This is the second time of have had to make a claim in two years with both claims being sorted in a timely manner.

Pet Type(s) InsuredCat

Hi Andrew,
I'm delighted to hear of the value that you have found in your policy and that your claims have been processed quickly. Thank you for taking the time to share your experience with us, we really appreciate it.

LesleyFar North Queensland, QLD

Claim was handled very professionally and efficiently!

We had absolutely no issues with our claim for our beautiful Rocky. We were so worried that he wouldn't pull through and with not having to worry about our claim it made it so much easier to focus on saving his life. RSPCA were amazing and cannot recommend them highly enough. We will always support them where we can. Thank you so much!

Hi Lesley,
I'm glad to hear that Rocky is doing well, and again, we really appreciate you sharing your kind words with us.

PixieJo

PixieJo

REALLY SAVED THE DAY FOR ME!

My dog was due for her annual shots but this quickly turned into a much more expensive vet visit as she was suddenly having some serious joint problems - this would have seriously impacted my budget had RSPCA not been there for me :)

Hi PixieJo,
Thank you for taking the time to share your experience with us. I am delighted to hear that we could provide support for your pet when needed and I hope that she is resting up.

Lisa Lawler

Lisa LawlerSouth East Queensland, QLD

Claim processed so fast and majority of funds covered.

Policy is great value. Claim was paid in a short period of time, very happy with the amount received.
Hace been with RSPCA Insurance for 2 and a half years, and would highly recommend this policy.

Meryn

MerynPerth, WA

no problems

Very good Value We unfortunately have had to lodge a few claims because we have a dog of senior years.
No issues. We always support the RSPCA where we can.

Claim Resolution Time2-4 weeks
Monique

MoniquePalmerston, NT

So glad that we were covered!

Emergency admission to the vet for my precious fur baby. After 10 days of treatment he sadly passed away. I am utterly heartbroken but being able to make sure we and the vets tried everything has made the grief easier because I had no associated guilt in not being able to afford everything possible to help him. The vet made the claim on my behalf and the process was so easy. We still have our other fur baby insured with RSPCA and will keep that up.

Pet Type(s) InsuredCat and Dog
LAF

LAFCanberra 2600, ACT

Easy and quick claim

I recently moved to RSPCA Pet Insurance and have found it all very simple so far, I just processed my first claim online, it was easy to do, quick response and fast reimbursement. One thing I really like about RSPCA pet insurance is no excess to pay. I am extremely happy with the change so far.

NattyB

NattyBCentral, SA

Best pet insurer

RSPCA has amazing customer service and a great product and rate. Have not claimed yet and hoping I do not need too anytime soon. Received a discount on my premium :)

Hi NattyB,
Thank you for taking the time to share your experience with us. I am delighted to hear of the amazing service that you have received from our team and that we can provide you with cover that is suitable to your needs.

Shravya N

Shravya NGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Gave us an excellent quote

Received a discounted rate for one year, very friendly and helpful customer service.
Explained us the policy very well over the phone.
Haven't claimed anything as yet, will be putting a claim forward shortly

Liz

LizCentral Highlands and Goldfields, VIC

Fast and fuss free

Recent claim for my dog, on a previously accepted condition, was fast with absolutely no fuss. My vet uploaded the claim, it was approved in two days and I received.

Hi Liz,
Thank you for taking the time to share your experience with us. I am delighted to hear of the ease in which you were able to submit your claim via your vet and that we could efficiently finalise this for you.

Heather H.

Heather H.Wide Bay-Burnett, QLD

RSPCA is a wonderful institution, which is why we chose their Insurance

New to this insurance for pets. Began this morning. There is an offer of a month's free cover as well. I feel it is good value. The account was very easy to set up online.

Reassurance

My policy seems in line with most other insurers I felt very comfortable with my consultant. This is the first pet insurance I have had and like my own health insurance I feel more comfortable having it than not.

Hi there,
I'm pleased to hear that we have been able to provide you with peace of mind and reassurance for your pet. Thank you for taking the time to share your kind words with us, we really appreciate it.

Debbie

DebbieSouth East Queensland, QLD

This is something all pet owners should have

we have used RSPCA pet insurance for quite a few years and we have had no problems claiming with them. Claims are dealt with quite quickly and are now easy to do.

Claim Resolution Time2-4 weeks
Number of Pets3 pets
Customer RelationsRSPCA Pet Insurance

Makes sense to gave good cover

Insurance wa easy to organise over the phone . Everything was explained clearly. Good value for money policy that gives me full peace of mind. Very easy to understand and apply