RSPCA Pet Insurance Ultimate Plus Accident & Illness Cover

See the Best Pet Insurance in 2021 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.
Listing monitored by RSPCA Pet Insurance

• Claim Resolution Time
    • <1 week (239)
    • 1-2 weeks (119)
    • 2-4 weeks (53)
    • 1-2 months (18)
    • 3+ months (6)
  • Claim ApprovedYes (398) · No (30)

Nothing but good things to say!

I’ve been a member with rspca insurance for 1.5 years. I’ve been so happy with the service , they are quick, pay out claims quickly. 10/10. We have had a health challenged English bulldog, we do LOTS of claims. And all are paid out, no questions asked.

Mick
MickCanberra 2600, ACT

Fantastic service, very quick to sort out claim no hassles or worries

Yes, don’t even notice it coming out and was set up over the phone in about 5-10 minutes
After lodging the claim on a Friday night it was paid by Tuesday morning
2 months

Jay2020
Jay2020Sydney, NSW

Very helpful staff

RSPCA was recommended by friends and I was impressed by the helpfulness of the staff. Waiting time was minimal and staff seemed confident and knowledgeable. I am a supporter of the RSPCA and an animal lover so it seemed natural to use them to insure my new puppy.

Ian Lamont
Ian LamontGippsland, VIC

Just what I needed.

I found the process was very proficient and knowledgeable.Also a very friendly and intelligent representative was able to sought it all through.Ialso found that the insurance policy was of extremely good value.

Pet Insurance

Find out how RSPCA Pet Insurance Ultimate Plus Accident & Illness Cover compares to other Pet Insurance

Phillip
PhillipSydney Surrounds, NSW

Great cover, gives significant peace of mind!

In summary, couldn't be happier. RSPCA compared favourably to other insurers when I was in the market and that still holds true. They cover a good portion of our expenses and do so very quickly (less than a week in my experience) which has saved us a significant amount of time, stress and money and I expect this to continue in the future.

It was easy to set up, good value, and claims are quick.
RSPCA have really given us peace of mind.

Customer RelationsRSPCA Pet Insurance

Just starting but so far so good

I’ve only just started but it was easy to set up there’s a lot of information throughout the website could be made easy to understand though for some people who have more trouble understanding

Claim Made No
Christie
ChristieMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Best insurance around

Couldn’t be happier
Once claim was lodged money was in my bank account with 3 days.
Never will I be without pet insurance again..
And I believe some of my premium I pay goes towards rspca shelters which is fantastic

Super Funds Awards 2020!

Wendy Z.7 Nov 2019
super-funds-awards-2020
Credit Card Awards 2020

Wendy Z.19 Nov 2019
credit-card-awards-2020
What Is Peer-To-Peer Lending?

Nathan S.14 Nov 2019
what-is-peer-to-peer-lending
Veddy
VeddyNorth Queensland, QLD

Easy to set up. Great value and very friendly service. Answered all my questions. Just signed a our first pet insurance policy. Feeling happy and have peace of mind for our beautiful dogs. Thank you

Laura
LauraSydney, NSW

Great insurance - covers everything we've needed so far

The policy was easy to set up, we thought it was good value for the potential costs that can be incurred when a pet injures itself.
Claims have been resolved quickly.
We have been with RSPCA for 12 months and have just signed up a second pet.

Hi Laura,
We are delighted to hear of the value you have found in your policy and that it was easy to set up. Thank you for the lovely review, we appreciate your feedback.
Kind regards,
Scott

Pet Insurance

Great coverage and easy hassle free claims

I have been with rspca insurance now for about a year and a half and have made multiple claims. Biggest being a crucial ligament replacement in my dogs leg.
Every single claim we have made with our insurance cover is hassle free and instant at the vets.

WyldeStryke
WyldeStrykeGoulburn Valley, VIC

Easy managed & good return. Both monetary & time frame.

Easy claims with a good return. Customer service was very helpful after I lost my policy number. I've made 2 claims and and they are only getting made easier use, it was about 2 weeks to see a return.

Other Pet Insurance

Great insurance, very easy claim process. Would recommend!

Our policy was easy to set up and the claims process was even easier. We hadn’t had the policy long when we needed to claim but it took around five minutes to lodge and was processed within a few days. Great service so far!

Claim Made Yes

Good for some things

Denied non standard cover. Teeth cleaning treatment. No cover. So far good value but certainly not for this claim. Thought would be covered for this. Was surprised at the result

vanessasherd
vanessasherdGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Easy and timely claim process

Good value. Been with RSPC Insurance for approx 3.5mths. Clam in resolved in approx 5days. Policy easy to set up. Great customer service. Love that some proceeds go to the RSPCA

Hi Vanessasherd,
We are always pleased to hear of the value that our pet parents have found in their policy and that your claim was processed quickly. Thank you for sharing your review with us, we really appreciate it.
Kind regards,
Alisa

Caravan
CaravanSouth Australia

Best thing I ever done was get pet insurance

Was resolved in a very timely manner
Been with pet insurance for 6 years
Have never had a problem with a claim
Has always been prompt in my refunds
Easy to set up fast and reliable