Rugs Express

Rugs Express

See the Best Home Decor Shops in 2019 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.

Chelsea

ChelseaSydney, NSW

Great service and quick delivery

I ordered a rug last Friday. I accidentally chose the wrong size. I Called phone number provided on the website and they were very quick in changing my order to the correct size that I needed. He was so knowledgeable and understanding and overall friendly. Great customer service and even better I received my rug Tuesday and is exactly what I wanted. Such fast delivery. I’m definitely going to tell my friends to buy off this site.

Happy customer

Happy customerSydney, NSW

Great Service Great Product

Have just received my 4th rug from Rugs Express. Super quick delivery. Excellent service Rug is amazing. Great quality. Will buy from again. Absolute pleasure to deal with. Highly recommended.

Happy to get my new rugs

I just got my 2 new rugs which initially ordered in different design as I couldn't get both in the same design. Zac contacted me and suggested on one design for both rugs. I couldn't be happier as they both match, they are good quality and nice colour.
Thank you Zac. Thank you Rug express.
Will definitely come back, and highly recommend .

JTRN

JTRN

Beautiful RUG

The original rug I ordered has run out and Zac contacted me to offer alternative rug design with almost exactly what I want for color combination and style.

I was so amazed when I saw it. The rug is prettier than in the photo!

It sits perfectly on our living area!

Quality wise and affordability definitely rugs express has it!

Kathy D

Kathy DNorthern Region, NSW

Beautiful rug

We love our new rug - the quality, colour, style. And the price.
There was a longer delivery time than we had hoped but Zac upgraded the rug to make up for the delay and we will happily shop at Rugs Express again.

Tara

TaraPerth, WA

Nice product, good customer service

Beautiful rugs for my grandchildren's Christmas present

Purchased 2 large size rugs from the children's range for my 4 year old grandson's and my 2 year old granddaughter's bedrooms for their Christmas presents. Ordered online on Wednesday night 13/12 and they arrived Friday lunchtime 15/12. So impressed with the speed of delivery as I was needlessly worried about getting them in time for Christmas. Transformed both their bedrooms as they have added so much life, colour and warmth to their rooms. Both grandchildren love them.. The quality is excellent, very plush and soft and the colours are vibrant. and exactly the same as shown on the website. Gladly recommend this company to anyone.

Great rug, service and value

Ordered a rug on Monday night, it was in my living room by Friday, just on time for my dinner party.
The rug is soft and beautiful.
Very happy with the quality of the rug, the similarity to the picture on the website and the helpful guy on the phone from "Rug express". Also great value, I compared to many other sites. Happy happy happy!

ntk

ntkAU

Great Customer service

Ordered below rug for our family room .Zac rang me to tell me it was out stock till late August .That was all good and when I queried delivery; last week of August he promptly emailed me to say it would be despatched next couple of days;which it was
Sisal rug arrived and it was slightly smaller than what i ordered about 12-13cm.Rang Zac who very promptly got back to me again and apologised .Informed me that was the shipment and sometimes they vary the size.He was happy to take it back and pay freight.
We decided to unwrap it anyway and see how it looked .Didn't look right one way ;but did the other as we have a corner modular lounge.
We decided to keep it and am now very happy we made that decision

jackchis

jackchis

COULD NOT BE HAPPIER

Contacted the Company prior to delivery and Zac could not have been more helpful. The rug was delivered within a few days and was exactly what I wanted. Will definitely be purchasing from Rugs Express in the future.

LinnyBling

LinnyBlingHunter Region, NSW

Great Service from Zac - Beautiful Rugs - Excellent Prices

Mckenzie s

Mckenzie sBrisbane

Was happy with service and freight was smooth and easy. Thank you to Rugsexpress for great easy business to deal with.

Fantastic Service.

Have just purchased a large rug from Rugs Express! Nothing was a trouble & was able to speak with boss for query I had! This Company deserves to do well with the personal service available!

Fantastic experience- went above and beyond !

Had a fantastic experience, nice to talk to someone that took responsibility for the order and went out of his way to ensure I got the rug in time for Christmas.

Zac is outstanding.

I can highly recommend RUGS EXPRESS only due to the diligence and professionalism of ZAC, from Sydney. He promptly returned all calls and emails, it was a pleasure to do business with him.

WOW Great company

I ordered my rungs Monday night. They arrived in Tweed Heads on Wed. They are great quality, great price, colour is as shown on the net and excellent service. The man who owns the company answers the phone after hours and is exceptionally helpful. I ordered two more rugs, after hours as the same owner answered the phone again! Can't beat that!

Leeta P

Leeta PGreen Point

Love my new rug.

My rug arrived today, it is exactly as in the photo and the delivery was so quick. Fantastic product and fantasia service

canuck

canuckmelbourne

Love this company!

My carpet arrived yesterday and it's perfect! The colours are just as it was pictured on the net. It's nice to have a company that still has a "live person" who will talk to you and gives real customer service. I would definitely recommend them and will definitely use them any time I need a new carpet in the future.

Janice Shortmouth

Janice ShortmouthNsw

Thankyou for the great service and quick delivery

Thankyou Rugs Express, Zac and the rest of the team. My husband and I are so greatful for your help and advice. We love our three rugs and plan on buying more when the renovations finish. Quick delivery and excellent customer service and I will be sure to tell everyone it's the Internet website to buy from. We can't thank you enough.
Janice S

Amazing qaulity- exactly like the picture!!!

I have now purchased my third rug from Rugs Express and am again blowen away by the amazing qaulity of my new rug that I bought for my sons room. Will continue to recommend to everyone I know. Very affordable pricing and quick delivery. Love my new rug!