Rugs Express

See the Best Home Decor Shops in 2022 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.
Brand Manager for Rugs Express? Register now and take advantage of ProductReview's Brand Management Platform!

ELJAY
ELJAYSydney, NSW

Fine except for the colour

Ordered a traditional BEIGE hallway runner. The runner in itself is fine, the pile a little rough, but serviceable for the area. The colour to me is more ginger/orangey (like a cat) rust like, certainly not beige as the online photo suggested.

JOHN EYMAEL
JOHN EYMAELSydney, NSW

Awesome products

I purchased 2 x indoor/outdoor hall runners for my country AirBNB as guests walk lots of dirt and grime inside.
Very nice product, arrived in a few weeks with FREE POST and are already doing a beaut job and looking great ! Thanks Peter

Customer service, quality of carpet - AMAZING

Rugs express has exceptional customer service. From constantly updating me on a delayed order due to unforeseen circumstances- to swiftly changing my order so that I don’t have to wait a long time. Their service is fantastic . On top of the service , their rug quality and design is perfection! I am obsessed with how it changed my whole living room! Thankyou Zac!

Chris K
Chris KSydney, NSW

Quality rug

I ordered my rug and received it within days. Extremely fast service. I am so happy with my rug, the quality is just amazing. This is the second rug I have purchased from this company and extremely happy with the quality of the rugs as well as the service from this company..

I will always buy rugs from here as I know have confidence that the quality will last in heavy walk areas.. thank you to the team.. I love love love my rug..

Find out how Rugs Express compares to other Home Decor Shops

Excellent customer service, beautiful rug

We had some difficulties with the courier being unable to deliver to our area, Zac provided constant updates and promptly arranged the shipping with an alternative courier at his own cost. The rug was a good price and is great quality. Very happy with the rug and the service we've received from Zac

Jane
JaneSouthwest, VIC

Great rugs at good price

Happy repeat customer. Good quality rugs for a fair price. Each time they were delivered quickly and efficiently. We’re very pleased.

Chloe B.
Chloe B.Richmond-Tweed, NSW

Excellent communication

I bought a round rug and it was dispatched 3 days later! There was a bit of a delay with the couriers due to the floods. I contacted Rugs Express and they quickly chased it up for me! Excellent communication and very happy with my purchase. Thankyou!

Rod Flynn
Rod FlynnIllawarra, NSW

Disappointed in quality of hall runner

The runner when received had small tears at one end and the heam was poorly stitched and bunched.
The upside was I received a full refund without further inconvenience.

Still Waiting

Ordered rugs in December-appreciated the delays with Covid etc. Zac communicated in a timely manner when I emailed queries of delivery. NO STOCK! Why advertise if no stock in the country. Offered refund, but I was happy to select an alternative which Zac confirmed was in stock and did not want the $68 difference. That was February 25th stating the rugs would be despatched the following Monday. Still waiting.

Dorelle
DorelleSouth East Queensland, QLD

My rug looks fantastic. I couldn’t get the original one I wanted but gave me a lot of options. Very helpful

Peter and Linda
Peter and LindaDarling Downs, QLD

Simply Beautiful

It took me a little while to choose on line, going from website to website. Rugs Express had the largest range. Once I decided on the colour and style, it was so easy. I couldn't believe how quickly it arrived! I unpacked it as fast as I could, and OMG, it ads the drama to our bedroom I was looking for and my beautiful black cat just wants to sleep on it all day. I still have 4 more rugs to purchase, and I can't recommend Rugs Express enough.

Brilliant!

Julie G.
Julie G.Illawarra, NSW

Great customer service!

Excellent customer service and so happy with my rug and runner. Great colour and quality. Will definitely recommend to family and friends.

Rugs Express

Ordered a rug in July 2021, after many correspondences since then I was advised back in November I would receive the rug in 3 weeks time. I still have not received it and have asked for a full refund. I am still waiting on the refund. Definately not RUG EXPRESS.

CLO
CLOMurray Region, NSW

Excellent Service

I love how the customised 10m runner fits my long hallway. The colour is a bit lighter than advertised but blends in nicely with my wall and floor. Zac was easy to reach and very helpful in getting a perfect runner that suits.