Run On Sun ROSAHP250EL

Run On Sun ROSAHP250EL Questions & Answers

Brand Manager for Run On Sun ROSAHP250EL? Register now and take advantage of ProductReview's Brand Management Platform!

4 questions from our users

JohnBasked

Run On Sun installers for Adelaide Metro area??

Ian
Ianasked

Are they available in SA?

Greg OG
Greg OG

I'll be purchasing Run on Sun equipment for our Adelaide Hills (Belair) home rebuild project. I've spoken with Andrew about a year ago and there is no problems with shipping to SA.

JohnB

Greg.. who do you recommend for installation in Adelaide?

Jenni C.
Jenni C.asked

Is there anyone in Hunter Valley who can supply and install a Ron on Sun solar hot water system???

Try Run on Sun's page for information on purchasing
I got a local plumber to do the installation and certification. I helped.

Canberraj

"The simplicity of the installation allows your local accredited licensed plumber to be employed to do the job" Run on Sun

Martin
Martinasked

I am looking to replace my existing Solco solar hws which is some 15+years old and to be polite has crap itself. Can you provide me with a supply price for an electric boost 220 & 160 litre tank and estimated install price? My postcode is 5240 email. Martin.ross@internode.on.net.
It will need to operate on a pump supply

Canberraj

i only did a review i do not sell. try www.runonsun.com.au/

Other Solar Water Heaters