Sabco Supadry Spin Mop & Bucket

Sabco Supadry Spin Mop & Bucket Questions & Answers

26 questions from our users

Pam S.asked

Hi, I recently purchased a Sabco Spin mop from Bunnings & was very happy with it until the attachment at the end of the handle where the mop head goes split & now I am unable to tighten it to the handle & the mop head keeps falling off. I have tried to purchase a replacement handle but they are not available. I think the idea of the mop is a great idea but needs to be much sturdier. I am in my senior years & I found the mop really easy & light to use. Pam.

Good Morning Pam,
I'm really sorry to hear this has happened, and it's certainly not the experience we want any customer to have. We can send you a replacement mop handle section with clip. If you send me your address, I can get it in the post for you.

Pam S.

Hi Thank you so much for your quick response & I really appreciate you replacing the handle & Clip.
My Address is: Pam Saunders, 1358 Clarencetown Rd, Seaham. NSW 2324.

Sabco C.Sabco

Thanks Pam. We will get this in the post for you.

Barbara T.

Barbara T.asked

Hello I sent a message to you a few days ago but I didn't receive a reply and the question seems to have vanished. I purchased a spin mop from Bunnings earlier this week but it came with no handle. It was marked down but ai hadn't understood this was the case so now have a problem. Can you help me please?

Good Morning Barbara,
We apologise if we missed your last message. did you take this back to Bunnings to let them know?

Rosanna

Rosannaasked

Hi, I have a spin mop and bucket. The plastic clip/lock on the handle has broken and the stick slides down while I'm cleaning. I would prefer to purchase just the mop and handle/stick as the bucket is still very good....and more importantly, we don't need more plastic going into landfill unnecessarily. I have been looking but can't find just the mop anywhere. Do you know where I can purchase one. Thank you, Rosanna Haynes

steven P.
steven P.

Contact sabco and they will send a replacement part for free

Good Morning Rosanna,
I'm so sorry to hear this has happened and it's certainly not the experience we want our customer to have. If you can inbox us your address and we can send you a replacement handle section to fix the issue. If you need anything else, or have any other questions, please let us know.

katrinadyne

katrinadyneasked

Can u buy replacement stick

Hello,
We don't sell spare parts but can I ask why you need one?

Dianeasked

I have bern sent a new bottom psrt for the handle as the clip broke but cannot get the old part off to fix it with the new HELP!!

Diane

Ok after monrhs of trying I have managed to fix the handle only to find the base the mop head sits in won't turn - think that is broken too. Off to woolies to buy something else - have puppies and need a mop that will do the job - NOW!!

Sabco C.Sabco

Hi Diane, Sorry to hear that this has happened. This is not the experience we want for our customers. Please inbox us with your address details and we will send you the replacement mop pole section with clip.

Diane

Thankyou - I ended up working out the handle but then the mop would not spin - the spinning mechanism in the bucket is tight. I took it apart and cleaned but is still tight. Some of the cogs off the green part that sits on thw spinning device have come off.
To add insult to injury I was using it this morning and the handle snapped :(
I need a mop that will soak up spills etc as I have a young pup and need to clean up wee.
Is this the in box?

Roz K.

Roz K.asked

can the mop heat be washed in the washing machine

Sabco C.Sabco

Good Morning, I would suggest putting it in a laundry bag and then washing.

Jay P.asked

how do you remove the green plastic arm that keeps annoyingly clicking when the spinner bucket turns? Product is a Super Dry Spin Mop from Bunnings

Good Morning Jay,
This part of the mop pole section can't be removed, however I can send you a replacement section which includes the clip to fix the problem?
Can you please send me your address and I can organise this for you.

Jay P.

Thank you very much. Is there a way for me to send my address to you privately.

Sabco C.Sabco

Yeah you should be able to send us a private message.

Aye Aye Maw

Aye Aye Mawasked

If we broke pump handle, where should we buy?

Aussienanna
Aussienanna

After my review they did say they could send me a replacement part so I suggest you contact Sabco direct.

Good morning,
Apologies on the delay in getting back to you and sorry to hear this has happened. If you have called us directly we can send you the replacement part for the mop handle section.
Kind regards

Tharsh

Tharshasked

Hi Im planning to buy a new mop - considered the sabco super dry spin mop however it seems that most of the reviews state the locking mechanism breaks and has to be replaced. Has this issue been resolved ?

Sabco C.Sabco

Good Morning, We're finding that the lock mechanism only breaks as users are trying to spin the mop while it's locked (it needs to be unlocked) an easy step to forgot but over time this will break the lock.
Please let me know if you have any other questions.

AMM
AMM

Hi Tharsh can confirm what Sabco have said is not correct the lock was not locked on mine when it broke. The small plastic sleeve will also brake consistently as well. Ive had the Vileda mop since January and had no problems my option would be to avoid the Sabco mop as the quality is really poor and you dont need the hassle of scratched tiles.

Brigitte Q.

Brigitte Q.asked

How hot can I wash the mop, I am very happy with the Sabco mop and bucket

Davina
Davina

I use good hot water , it helps to clean and dry the floor the same time.

Good Morning,
The recommended water temp for this mop is 60 degrees which isn't that hot.
I hope this helps.
Cheers

Darlene Gemmellasked

Would like this replaced as you have a 12 month warranty and my mop is not quite 2 months old

Hello,
If you contact our customer service team customerservice@sabco.com.au they will be able to help you.

Darlene Gemmellasked

Can the spin handle be replaced brought mine 4 weeks ago and now it will not look in

Emily
Emily

Hi Darlene, Email Sabco and request a new part that’s what I did. mailto:customerservice@sabco.com.au

Hello,
Please let us know if you need anything else.

Lee.P

Lee.Pasked

Why don’t you have the handle available to purchase separately? I now have 2 Sabco Supadry buckets , 2 mop heads and 2 broken handles. Not sure how long the first one lasted but the last was purchased 2 months ago . I like the product but there is obviously a fault in the handle.

David c

David casked

Our mop the clip has broke so the mop keeps going down can we buy the new clip or is it a new mop?

Kate

Kateasked

This is the second spin mop that has broken on me..the attachment on the handle breaks ..i am very carefull with it but keeps happening..dont feel like taking it back each time.???

Hi Oliver -
Sorry to hear that.
If you give us call on 1800 066 522, our customer service team will be more than happy to send you a replacement mop. We had some improved stock from our factory sent to us (after we challenged them on this problem), so be sure to ask for that.

Virginia

Virginiaasked

I just wrote a review on your product Supadry spin mop. It’s a good way to mop as it leaves the floor almost dry immediately but reading so many reviews, it’s obvious you need to improve the mop itself as it is flimsy and the handle comes apart easily. Will you replace a broken product recently bought?

Meg

Megasked

I have a Sabco Superdry Spin Mop and bucket and wish to take the mop head off to wash it? there are no instructions on how to do this when I bought it only on how to assemble it. As I am an aged pensioner I find it diificult. Do you have instructions please?

jimbo
jimbo

the cloth part pops off the plastic head

sandie.w

sandie.wasked

What is the warranty on the spin mop as when I wet to use it the clip on the handle broke? I bought it at Bunnings not sure how long ago and dont have the receipt.

Sandie

Ron
Ron

I don't know, I just went and bought another similar product from Aldi which works much better and less money to buy. After placing the review Sacco invited me to contact them but I have not done so at this point, I am not sure what they are willing to do. Like you, I had thrown away the receipt not thinking I would have a problem. It seems a bit of a waste as the bucket arrangement and the mop head are fine, pity that the whole product is let down by a very flimsy plastic clip.

Hi sandie.w -
Sorry to hear that the clip broke.
Our products all come with a 12mth warranty as per Australian Consumer Law.
If you give us a call on 1800 066 522 our Customer Service Team will be happy to help you with a replacement handle.

Tan

Tanasked

Can a refill mop head for the hurricane spin mop also be used on the Sabco supa dry spin mop?

Hi Tan -
The Hurricane Spin Mop is not a Sabco item so we can not confirm this.
We recommend that you use a Sabco SupaDry Spin Mop refill - these are available at Bunnings stores nationally.

Tan

Tanasked

I cannot attach the supadry spin mop refill head. Any ideas?

Hi Tan -
The video at the bottom of the product page on our website should help.
Check it out at:

Sabco

Get an answer from our members and Sabco representatives