Britax Safe-n-Sound Unity Infant Carrier

301 questions from our users

Jessica L.
Jessica L.asked
Unity Infant Carrier ISOFIX Compatible

Which adapter do I need for it to fit the steelcraft accent stroller? I've watched videos of it being attached without adapters but when I try it's very unstable

Support C.Britax Safe-n-Sound

Hi Jessica, thanks for your question the Steelcraft Accent stroller doesn't require adaptors however you will need to remove the adaptors from your Britax Safe-n-Sound Unity capsule to allow it to fit correct. Please refer to page 32 onward for further instructions - https://www.britax.com.au/media/13209/37002-accent-rev-handle-stroller-instructions-2013.pdf alternatively please feel free to give us a call on 1300 303 330 so we can discuss this with you in further detail. Kind regards, the Britax team.

Jamie L.
Jamie L.asked
Unity Infant Carrier NEOS

Hello. Is my 40/B/2013 neo capsule compatible with the reds baby? It says needs 2013STD

Ashley N.
Ashley N.

Hi, yes it is! My friend has one, and ours is on the way.

Support C.Britax Safe-n-Sound

Hi Jamie, thanks for your question. Adaptors are tested and validated for use by the stroller manufacturer. We suggest that you contact Redsbaby for further advice. Kind regards, the Britax team.

Mounes
Mounesasked

Hi
I have a Stokke stroller and I bought this capsule.
What adaptor do I need to make them work?

Support C.Britax Safe-n-Sound

Hi Mounes, thanks for your question. Britax has not tested and produced as an adapter or receiver for this brand. Kind regards, the Britax Childcare team.

Bronwyn and Deanasked
Unity Infant Carrier

Hi. I have a Steelcraft Compact Strider which is now a retired item. However I am in the process of hiring a SNS Unity Capsule, which adaptors would I need to purchase to fit my pram and the capsule? Thanks Brony

Support C.Britax Safe-n-Sound

Hi Bronwyn and Dean, thanks for your question. Please see below link for the Strider receivers which allow you to attach a 2013STD Safe-n-Sound Unity capsule to a Steelcraft Strider Compact.

Rach.swinnerton

Definitely avoid the Britax brand if you have your child’s best interest in mind

Bronwyn and Dean

Oh really? We love Britax, have had many years with this brand and no issues at all regarding safety. Only now we are finding it a bit of a hassle trying to find the capsule and accessories required to fit her 4yr old (retired item now) Strider Compact which is still in excellent condition.

Heidi C.
Heidi C.asked
Unity Infant Carrier Standard

Which prams is this capsule compatible with?
I have a silver cross wayfarer but I don’t think this is compatible.

Support C.Britax Safe-n-Sound

Hi Heidi C. Thanks for your question. All the Steelcraft/Britax prams in the below link are compatible with the Britax Safe-n-Sound Unity Infant Carrier 2013STD. Britax has not produced an adaptor for the Unity to be used with the a Silver Cross pram. https://www.britax.com.au/strollers/travel-system-strollers/

Ash L.asked
Unity Infant Carrier NEOS

Hi, can this be used with a mountain buggy urban jungle and which adaptor would be required? Thanks

Support C.Britax Safe-n-Sound

Hi Ash L. Thanks for your question. Britax has not produced an adaptor the the Safe-n-Sound Unity to be used with this brand pram. Kind regards, the Britax Childcare team.

Ash L.

Thanks. Are there any 3 wheel prams that are compatible for this capsule?

Support C.Britax Safe-n-Sound

Hi Ash L. We no longer have any three wheel prams in our current range. The Britax Safe-n-Sound Unity 2013STD can click into any of the prams in the below link

Kimmie L.
Kimmie L.asked
Unity Infant Carrier Standard

Hi there, I have 2 Britax Unity capsules - just wondering if they are compatible with the Bugaboo Donkey 2016 pram?

Support C.Britax Safe-n-Sound

Hi Kimmie L. Thanks for your question. Britax has not produced a received to attach the Britax Safe-n-Sound Unity Infant Carrier to a Bugaboo pram. We suggest you contact Bugaboo for further assistance. Kind regards, the Britax Childcare team.

Charlesasked
Unity Infant Carrier Standard

We are going travelling soon and have the capsule with the built in click and go adapters. What travel strollers (those that can be put in plane cabin storage) are compatible with the britax unity capsule?

Support C.Britax Safe-n-Sound

Hi Charles, thanks for your question. Pleas note, none of our Steelcraft or Britax prams in our current range have been tested to be placed in the overhead cabin compartment. You will need to clarify with the airline what their weight allowance is with prams on board the aircraft. Kind regards, the Britax Childcare team.

Charles

That’s ok, I just mean in general travel sized strollers (eg baby jogger tour 2/baby zen yo-yo)?

Support C.Britax Safe-n-Sound

Hi Charles, we can certainty give you some recommendations for your travels. Please call us on 1300 303 330. Kind regards, the Britax Childcare team.

Caitlin
Caitlinasked
Unity Infant Carrier

Would this seat fit in a 2015 Hyundai i30?

Support C.Britax Safe-n-Sound

Hi Caitlin, thanks for your question. We cannot guarantee that a product will fit into certain vehicles. We suggest checking out the following website www.babydrive.com.au or you can visit your local baby store where you may be able to check the fitment of the product. Kind regards, the Britax Childcare team.

Hi Caitlin,

I had an i20 and it fit into my car, however I would not recommend this brand. I have purchased 4 different seats in total for all my little ones and I’ve seen a big change in quality. The quality is quite poor and I have physically seen decline in safety.

Emma
Emmaasked
Unity Infant Carrier NEOS

Is the britax NEOS series 40/B/2013 compatible with a baby jogger city select pram?

Support C.Britax Safe-n-Sound

Hi Emma, thanks for your question. Only the 2013STD Safe-n-Sound Unity capsules including the Neos and Isofix are compatible with the Baby Jogger City Select using the receivers from our accessories page. Link is below:

Tash
Tash

Was that a yes or no answer? I'd like to know the same thing. I have a city select and being given a britax unity neos capsule. Series BS0040B-020133 manufactured in 2018

Citychic
Citychicasked
Unity Infant Carrier

Hi just wondering if this capsule is compatible steelcraft virtu

Support C.Britax Safe-n-Sound

Hi Citychic, Thanks for your question. The Safe-n-Sound Unity Isofix and Unity Neos 2013STD has been tested and can be used with the Steelcraft Virtu. Adaptors are sold separately through our customer service team. Kind regards, the Britax Childcare team.

Mummy2
Mummy2asked
Unity Infant Carrier NEOS

Hi is the unity Neos capsule compatible with maxi Cosi Zeila pram ? Which recievers would I need, if any ?
Thankyou

Support C.Britax Safe-n-Sound

Hi Mummy2, thanks for your question. We do not believe that the Britax Safe-n-Sound Unity Neos is compatible with this brand pram. To confirm this, please contact the other manufacturer for further assistance. Kind regards, the Britax Childcare team.

Simonne
Simonne asked
Unity Infant Carrier NEOS

Hi is the unity neos capsule suitable for babies under 3kg ? My baby is in neonates and I have been informed the unity capsule is recommended for ore term babies but wanted to know if this model is also safe ? Thanks

Support C.Britax Safe-n-Sound

Hi Simonne, thanks for your question. The Safe-n-Sound Unity Isofix capsule is tested to low birth weight and is recommended for the use of premature babies. Please see below link:
The Safe-n-Sound Unity Neos is not tested to low birth weight, only the Unity Isofix is. Kind regards, the Britax Childcare team.

Macie
Macieasked
Unity Infant Carrier

Hi, I was wondering if this capsule is compatible with the Baby Jogger City select Lux?

Support C.Britax Safe-n-Sound

Hi Macie, thanks for your question. Britax has only produced two receives which can be used with our Safe-n-Sound Unity Isofix and Unity Neos for the Baby Jogger City Select https://www.britax.com.au/accessories/britax-click-go-receivers-city-select/
And the Baby jogger City Mini https://www.britax.com.au/accessories/britax-click-go-receivers-city-mini/

In relation to other model Baby Jogger prams you will need to check with baby Jogger as we are unable to confirm whether these connections are the same of their pram nor have any other models apart from the two listed above been tested with our receivers.

AR D.
AR D.asked
Unity Infant Carrier NEOS

Hi just wondering if this capsule is compatible with the steel craft agile elite pram?

Support C.Britax Safe-n-Sound

Hi AR D. Thanks for your question. Yes, the Safe-n-Sound Unity Infant Carrier NEOS is compatible with the Steelcraft Agile Elite pram. You will require the Britax Agile receivers in order to attach this capsule onto the Agile Elite. Kind regards, the Britax Childcare team.

Kit
Kitasked

Hi there,

I bought this capsule and had it arrive just recently. We are really happy with it! We have a friend that has a spare Britax Safe and Sound Capsule and has offered us the base from it to use in our second car. Do all Britax Safe and Sound Neos have the same base?

Thanks!

Support C.Britax Safe-n-Sound

Hi Kit, thanks for your question. We suggest emailing au-support@britax.com with the date of manufacture and series number from the spare base which was offered to you and the manufacturing details from the actual capsule so we can confirm this. Kind regards, the Britax Childcare team.

Nataliaa N.
Nataliaa N.asked
Unity Infant Carrier Standard

Hi I have a series 40/A/2004 does this mean it's 2004?

Support C.Britax Safe-n-Sound

Hi Nataliaa N. Thanks for your question. 40/A/2004 is the series number and not the date of manufacture. This means that your capsule complies with the 2004STDs. The date of manufacture should be located directly under the capsule and will read DD/MM/YYYY. Kind regards, the Britax Childcare team.

Sherry M.
Sherry M.asked
Unity Infant Carrier NEOS

Are there any adapters in the market available that make Britax Unity Neos compatible with UppaBaby?

Support C.Britax Safe-n-Sound

Hi Sherry M. Thanks for your question. We are unaware of any adapters on the market for the Britax Safe-n-Sound Unity Neos Infant Carrier to attach onto an UppaBaby pram. Kind regards, the Britax Childcare team.

cas22
cas22asked
Unity Infant Carrier

Hi - new parents to be here and have no idea where to start with which pram to buy. We have the Britax Unity Neo Safe n Sound capsule and the info online around compatibility with prams is a bit overwhelming. Is there a nice easy list of what prams we should be looking at in order to fit onto the capsule?
Thanks :-)

Support C.Britax Safe-n-Sound

Hi cas22, thanks for contacting us today. Please email au-support@britax.com for further assistance in relation to travel system comparison/compatibility. Kind regards, the Britax Childcare team.

Leah
Leahasked
Unity Infant Carrier

I have a Bug a boo Chameleon - Ist generation. Is there an adapter that will fit the brittax unity to this pram?
Leah

Support C.Britax Safe-n-Sound

Hi Leah, thanks for your question. Britax has not produced an adapter for any Bugaboo prams to be used with our Unity capsules. Please contact Bugaboo for further assistance. Kind regards, the Britax Childcare team.

Get an answer from our members and Britax Safe-n-Sound representatives