12Britax Safe-n-Sound Unity Infant Carrier

Britax Safe-n-Sound Unity Infant Carrier Questions & Answers

Annie B.
Annie B. · Unity Infant Carrier

Hi I have the britax safe n sound unity neos capsule is the congestion for the adapters the same as the Britax B-Pod Lite capsule? As I am trying to buy the milly and coup Leo double stroller it connects to the B-pod lite.

lisareneeallington
lisareneeallington · Unity Infant Carrier ISOFIX Compatible

I have a Britax Unity Isofix capsule and want to know if it will fit on my old UppaBabyu vista ( NOT the V2) it’s the old version

Britax Safe-n-Sound   DM

Hi Lisa, thank you for your message I am sorry the Unity Capsule is not compatible with a UppaBaby Stroller. Kind Regards the Britax Team

dara
dara · Unity Infant Carrier

Is this compatible with the Uppababy Cruz 2 (ie is this an adaptor that can be used to make them compatible)?

Britax Safe-n-Sound   DM

Hi Dara, thank you for your message we have not tested the Unity Capsule with the Uppababy Cruz 2 Stroller, our B-Pod and B-Pod lite Capsule are compatible with the Upp Baby Cruz. Kind Regards Heather

It M.
It M. · Unity Infant Carrier ISOFIX Compatible

Hi can britex unity capsule attach with mother choice heaven stoller ?

Britax Safe-n-Sound   DM

Hello, thank you for your message. Our Britax Unity ISOFIX capsule is not compatible with the Mother's Choice Haven stroller. Kind Regards The Britax Team.

Jessie W.
Jessie W. · Unity Infant Carrier NEOS

Hi
I have a Britax Unity NEOS capsule and a bugaboo chameleon 3 pram. Is there an adapter for these two products?

Is a Britax Unity the same as a Britax Romer?

Britax Safe-n-Sound   DM

Hi Jessie, Thank you for contacting us, the Unity Infant Carrier is not compatible with this stroller and does not have adaptors for this.
Kind Regards the Britax Team

JKL · Unity Infant Carrier NEOS

I have a steelcraft agile elite with a receiver that comes with the stroller. What do I need to fit the Britax NEOS on the stroller?

Britax Safe-n-Sound   DM

Hi JKL, thanks for your question. The adaptors provided with the stroller are for the Steelcraft Capsule, for the Britax Safe-n-Sound Unity NEOS capsule to be compatible you will require the following adaptors - external link  kind regards, the Britax team.

Thank you Britax team.

Mish
Mish · Unity Infant Carrier ISOFIX Compatible

Is this compatible with mountain buggy urban jungle or swift?

Britax Safe-n-Sound   DM

Hi, thank you for contacting us, the Unity Infant Carrier is not compatible with these strollers.
Kind Regards the Britax Team

Tellisha C. · Unity Infant Carrier

Hi I'm wanting to buy a Britax safe and sound capsule and I have a Steelcraft cruiser pram, is it compatible with the capsule or do I have get a new pram?

Tara C

Based on a google search I would say it’s not compatible.

If you’re looking for a good quality pram I highly recommend redsbaby. They are compatible with the unity

Tellisha C.

Is there any other prams that are compatible as the redsbaby pram are expensive

Britax Safe-n-Sound   DM

Hi Tellisha, thanks for your question. The Britax Safe-n-Sound Unity range isn't compatible with the Steelcraft Cruiser stroller. Kind regards, the Britax team.

Grace
Grace · Unity Infant Carrier ISOFIX Compatible

I have the Britax capsule (series 40/A/2013) and a steelcraft strider pram (series HA8343 Batch 05 2017), can you please tell me which adaptor I need for the capsule to attch to the pram?

Britax Safe-n-Sound   DM

Hi Grace, thank you for your message, you can purchase on our web site the Britax CLICK & GO adaptors Steelcraft Strider. Kind Regards the Britax team

Justine R.
Justine R. · Unity Infant Carrier

Hi, I have a Britax unity capsule and want to use it with a nuna mixx pram, will it be compatible?

Britax Safe-n-Sound   DM

Hi Justine, thank you for your message, the Britax Safe-n-sound Unity Capsule is not compatible with a Nuna Mixx pram. Kind regards the Britax team

Raya M.
Raya M. · Unity Infant Carrier

Hi there,
Is my britax unity capsule compatible with a baby jogger city mini gt double pram?
If so, what adapters do I need?
I will only need one seat to have the capsule, not both.
Cheers!

Britax Safe-n-Sound   DM

Hi Raya, thank you for your message the Britax Safe-n-Sound Unity capsule is compatible, unfortunately we discontinued the adaptors about 3 years ago and have no stock available. Kind regards the Britax Safe-n0sound team.

Shannen
Shannen · Unity Infant Carrier ISOFIX Compatible

Hi there, is this capsule compatible with the bob motion prams from 2014?

Pram Compatibility:

Baby Jogger (City Elite & City Select)
BOB (Ironman, Revolution, Duallie & Motion)
Eclipse (Terrain Three Wheel & Eclipse Layback)
iCandy (Pear)
Mountain buggy (Single & Duo)
Phil & Ted (Hammerhead, Classic, Explorer, Dot, Navigator, Sport & Dash)
Rebel Q, Trimode & Trimode duo)Stealcraft (Acclaim & Profile Layback)
Strider (DLX, PLUS 3, PLUS 4 & Compact)Valco (Matrix,

Redsbaby pram

Clare C. · Unity Infant Carrier

Hi there, wondering if there is any way of adding this capsule to either uppababy Vista 2 or babybee duo? I have purchased this capsule and looking at upgrading my Reds baby single pram as I don't want to lose all my storage with the two seats! Thank you

Hi Clare,

I had a look online it’s seems it’s only comparable with the below.

This capsule is suitable for use with all Click & Go™ compatible Strollers (no receivers required) as well as selected Steelcraft, Baby Jogger, Bugaboo, Valco and Redsbaby strollers (receivers sold separately).

Clare C.

Thank you. Is there a list of 'click and go' compatible strollers anywhere? Cheers

Britax Safe-n-Sound   DM

Hi Clare, below is a link for the Unity capsule and our compatible strollers. external link  Kind Regards the Britax team

Chloe C.
Chloe C. · Unity Infant Carrier NEOS

I have a strider compact & a unity neo. I need to find the receiver but I can not find it. Is it still being made?

Britax Safe-n-Sound   DM

Hi Chloe, the receivers are available to purchase from our web site external link  Kind Regards the Steelcraft team

Judy
Judy · Unity Infant Carrier NEOS

Hi
What pram can I buy to fit a Britax Safe N Sound Unity infant carrier - series No 40/A/2010? And what adapters would I need? Thanks

Britax Safe-n-Sound   DM

Hi Judy, thank you for your message, please see the below link regarding full Size Stroller, these strollers all take the Unity NEOS or ISOFIX capsule, you will need to go to our britax.com.au web site stroller accessories and there are adaptors to purchase re. different model strollers.
external link
external link
Kind Regards the Britax safe-n-sound team

Belinda
Belinda · Unity Infant Carrier

Please advise if series number BS0040B-020133 is compatible with the steelcraft strider v5 pram

Britax Safe-n-Sound   DM

Hi Belinda, thank you for your message, the Britax Safe-n-sound Unity NEOS is Compatible with the Steelcraft Strider Signature V5 Stroller. kind regards the Britax safe-n-sound team.

Jess
Jess · Unity Infant Carrier NEOS

Hello!
I just got this baby capsule Britax safe and sound Unity Neos 2021 off a friend. Which pram will suit this capsule? Please! Thank you.

Britax Safe-n-Sound   DM

Hi Jess, please see the below link for the compatibility strollers. external link  Kind Regards The Britax Team

Danielle T.
Danielle T. · Unity Infant Carrier NEOS

Does the britax unity neos and the britax unity capsules have the same connectors?

Britax Safe-n-Sound   DM

Hi Danielle, the Click n Go adaptors are the same for both models, currently out of stock, more stock will be available in the new year.

catherine Jackson
catherine Jackson · Unity Infant Carrier NEOS

Series No. BS0040B-020133 i want a adaptor for this capsule and a Baby Jogger City Select. Which would would fit and were can i buy in Australia

Britax Safe-n-Sound   DM

Hi Catherine, thank you for your message. You will need to contact Baby Jogger for advice on compatibility for Capsules on their prams. Kind Regards, The Britax Team

Sonia
Sonia · Unity Infant Carrier

Hi does it compatible with bugaboo donkey duo?

Britax Safe-n-Sound   DM

Hi Sonia, Thank you for your message. You will need to contact Bugaboo for advice on compatibility for Capsules on their prams. Kind Regards, The Britax Team

Get an answer from our members and Britax Safe-n-Sound representatives

Select a listing for your question
Britax Safe-n-Sound Unity Infant Carrier