Samsung Family Hub SRF670BFH

Samsung Family Hub SRF670BFH

Kenn R.Far North Queensland, QLD

Old version of this fridge

Purchased in March 2017 for $6,200.00.

Noise Level
Internal Layout
Household Size 2 person(s)

PamelaKansas City

Definitely NOT worth the money!

Date PurchasedNov 2017
Pamela

I'm in the USA so not sure you can help. But if you can that should be great!

Extremely frustrating

Family hub feature is total crap. It constantly disconnects from wifi, Pandora stops all the time, it's 10 feet from the router/modem and cant get a signal. Xfininty blames Samsung, Samsung blames Pandora and nobody can get it working. Horrible product. Do no waste your money. I want a complete full refund.

Date PurchasedMar 2017
Gerard Fennessy

Gerard Fennessy

Good basic fridge, but terrible Woolworths app and Ice Maker

Date PurchasedJul 2017

ProfKennRPalm Cove, Cairns, QLD

Crap Customer Service Samsung

Must have phoned the Samsung 1300 customer support number about 10 times. Each time, "We cannot solve your problem so we will escalate your query and phone you back"!! Phone call Never eventuates so problems remain.... Must have wasted hours on the phone talking with people who do NOT know this product! Fridge itself is OK, has limited supply of ice in that it runs out after about 50 cubes, on a hot day with kids.. this is useless... check thoroughly before spending heaps on this fridge...

Date PurchasedJul 2017

Daisy

Daisy

great

fridge is quite large, the tablet thing is alright. everything works fine. only problem is that there is no way of downloading more apps on the samsung screen and no way to delete? also wish they had a shelf for egg storage. you can control the temperature of each door so thats also cool.

Date PurchasedMay 2017

ProfKennRPalm Cove, Cairns, QLD

Crap service from Samsung customer service

Ok, is fine fridge but one app (Club des Chefs) doesn't work at all... phoned Samubg service, lady with hard-to-understand accent couldn't help, so query was 'escalated' and would get back in 24 - 48 hours... no answer 10 days later..... for a very expensive fridge this is completely unacceptable...

Date PurchasedMar 2017

Kenn R.asked

When oh when are your staff going to fix my ongoing problem?Phone call promised today did not eventuate but, from our long term experience, they rarely do... Please replace this fridge or give me my 6,300 aus$ back plus compensation for all my time wasted.. My consultancy rates are at least 300aus$ per hour (professor) kenn raymond

Samsung AUSamsung

Hi Kenn, I'm sorry to hear that you have not been contacted since. I'd be more than happy to look into this for you. Would you be able to provide me with your contact details and any reference numbers to our Facebook via the link below?

Please ensure to copy and paste your enquiry in a private message to us.

> m.me/SamsungAustralia

Jo
Samsung AU

Kenn R.

Hi.. thanks for this and apols for not replying earlier.. MICK from Samsung Social Messaging and I are in contact - but will send a private message to you too... after all, it's only about 1 month since we've had this problem, the time I"ve wasted has been inordinate

Samsung AUSamsung

Thanks for letting us know, Kenn. I recommend for you to continue reaching out to us via Facebook so we can avoid any confusion.

Jo
Samsung AU

Get an answer from our members and Samsung representatives

CategoryFrench Door Fridges / Refrigerators
Dimensions 1825 x 908 x 733 mm
Energy Rating2.5 star(s)
Household Size 5+ people
FeaturesDisplay Panel, Door Alarm , Foldable/Retractable Shelf, Frost Free, Ice Dispenser and Water Dispenser
Colour / Finish Black Layered Steel