Samsung Online store

Samsung Online store

• Warranty Claim MadeYes (52) · No (75)

Cancellation of order.

I purchased a Samsung washer dryer combination and was given a delivery date.
Upon checking with Samsung I was advised that the delivery date would not be adhered to.
I then contacted Samsung by email and telephone to cancel the order and refund my account.
Samsung has send me numerous emails and text messages saying their logistics company will contact me to arrange pick up of the washing machine that WAS NEVER DELIVERED.
I have as yet not been refunded or advised when or if the refund will eventuate.

Justin M.

Justin M.South East Queensland, QLD

Don't trade your phone in

I ordered two S21 Ultra's and did a trade of my Galaxy S9 on one of these orders. I did everything that they asked and I reported it's condition honestly, first they were saying I didn't send it and now they say it isn't what I said it was. I have asked them to explain how it is not what I said but no-one will get back to me about it. I have told them that I don't want my second phone until it is sorted but they are trying to tell me that they can't stop the order. I really like Samsung products but if they don't make this right I will never buy one again, all this for a measly $150 on a $4.3k sale. WOW

narinder

narinderSydney, NSW

Order #AU210216-55368973 Issue

I have placed an order online and processed the TradeUP ID but did not get the $140 discount. I am not suppose to get two discounts on it as I was using the promo. But I left my tradeUp ID on order accidently and they are asking me to send the phone back for Free. As it is Samsung Policy. Unethical practices

Find out how Samsung Online store compares to other Appliance Brands

Not suitable for those with poor hand function

All the buttons are on one side of the phone and the screen on/off button is a constant problem causing me to find a new way to grip the phone. The "sleek, smooth design" is extremely slippery. Very few systems operate unless you're connected to "the cloud". Nothing is intuitive,
my previous five year old phone was easier.

Product PurchasedSamsung Galaxy S

Run away - dishonestly and lies rife

Kay

Kaysydney

Brand new Samsung S21 Ultra a week ago Quits working. Samsung says just wait till March for service

Bought a pricey brand new Samsung S21 Ultra phone. Its hardly been a week's time. We installed a Samsung OS software update and then it did a reboot to the Samsung logo and since then it has been in a continuous reboot loop. This is a major issue and no recovery, safe mode options work either. This has been such a waste of money. Don't buy the phone until it has been tested well and accepted by the market.

Samsung Australia - Don't tell me to wait for a month before someone can even look into the phone. In this situation, you should be sending people to the customer immediately for the price tag or worst case allow for immediate fix at your service center.

Product PurchasedSamsung Galaxy S21 Ultra 5G 256GB
Alecia

AleciaCentral Highlands and Goldfields, VIC

Disappointed

French door fridge had nothing but hassles second time around the fridge was declared faulty was happy with store credit.
One month gone still waiting now for a refund multiple calls emails all they say someone will ring you in the next 24 hours.
This has been a on going issue since December it’s now February I am becoming very unimpressed.
When the fridge man came the fridge temp was put and not under the safe temperature my freezer temp was 3degrees my fridge was 9 degrees.
All I want is some communication.
My case manager was Leah at one stage but still waiting!!!
Would not recommend Samsung to anyone.

Tarek I.

Tarek I.Sydney Surrounds, NSW

Samsung misleading clients

I've order wireless charger as well as other items from Samsung, on the website they have stated that delivery is going to be on 10th of February. A week later I receive email from Samsung stating that delivery is due 5th of March.

How do you sell something you don't know how much stock you have!!!

Calling support and trying to escalate my issue to a manager for 3 days I get promised someone will contact me but no one is getting in touch with me. I think Samsung don't need to look after their clients anymore, they are making enough money now.

Vijay

Vijay

Preordered a Samsung Phone and Accessories

I am feeling disappointed since i have still not received an order which was completed. I deeply regret ordering it from the online store and should have gone to any of the retailer for the same price and would be enjoying my new phone by now. Samsung Australia please improve your services.

Product PurchasedSamsung Galaxy S21 Ultra 5G

Find out how Samsung Online store compares to other Appliance Brands

Don’t want anything to do with Samsung ever again

Bought an A70 11 month ago. Had a fault where it was no longer charging. It has been repaired twice and now the same fault has occurred again. I’ve been trying to reach the VOC team for 2 weeks, emailed them 7 times, contacted the online chat team 6 times and they keep telling me I’ll get a call in 48 business hours, still nothing.

Product PurchasedSamsung Galaxy A70
Umer

UmerAU

Bought a TV, they sent a faulty one and customer service was very bad

Bought a TV, they sent a faulty one with damaged panel, contacted useless customer service and waited for more than 5 weeks for replacement.
They first proposed me to get it repaired, but why should I get a repaired TV when I paid for new one.
Such a waste and they wasted time and never responds to straight questions.
Worst ever customer service experience.

Product PurchasedSamsung TU8000 Crystal Series
Roo

RooTasmania

Samsung Australia "sell" stock they don't have and can't fulfill orders.

Jax

JaxPerth, WA

Samsung washing machine

On hold to India for over 1 hour
Terrible service wouldn’t recommend them to anyone
They have cut me of 3 times

Gail

GailCanberra

Support? No support whatsoever!

The service very bad

I ordered a washing machine model WW75K54E0UW 1.7kg. On 26/12/2021, order no. AU201223-54682821 which agreed on 16/01/2021 11:00 am. And which At this time, I still haven't received the item and the company has many excuses such as
1. Claims that today is inconvenient
2. Samsung cannot arrange delivery date. With delivery staff, use for customers to call for appointments
3. Picked up the wrong model and etc.

Excuse me, customers pay money. Did not ask for donation.

Melissa Anderson

Melissa AndersonGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

The worst customer service in registering a warranty.

After two attempted registrations via the website, six emails to customer service, one warranty completed by hand & posted and one phone call, I was told that my new 2020 75" Crystal Smart TV warranty was still not registered.
It feels to me that they are making it as hard as possible so that you cannot register your warranty.
In 2021 this kind of poor customer service is unacceptable. There should be a section on the website: "Register the warranty for my device."
So frustrated.

Product PurchasedSamsung Series 7 Full HD TV LA46B750
Severinau

SeverinauSouth East Queensland, QLD

Samsung Online is very slow

Ordered a new TV on the 15th of December. Picked a delivery date in early January. More than one month later still waiting for the TV. Tried to do the right thing and purchase online, avoiding the whole covid thing. Would have been easier to walk into a store and buy it. This is my first Samsung product it'll be the last. Samsung if you're not going to assure reasonable delivery times, 4-6 weeks is not reasonable, be honest and don't waste peoples time and money.

SadCustomer888

Misleading and rude

Allan Kohler

Allan Kohlerasked

Online store

DO you have a promotion from America running in Australia of $800000 the person in charge is Michael Hirst ID 038456 on site http://promobox-office.com/ is this genuine ore a scam. thank you Allan.

Janice

Janiceasked

Online store

Are there any decent companies to deal with? after reading the reviews on washing machines decided to buy Samsung, but after reading about bad customer service.
Will have to rethink this decision.

world_traveller
world_traveller

Buy a Bosch, or anything else, just not a Samdung

sarranow
sarranow

I’ve had nothing but good service from Samsung. 7 year old washing machine fixed twice free of charge . No extended warranty or care plan . I’m not even a fanboy . I’ve got a Apple phone & computer , Sony Tv

RAW
RAW

7 years old and only needed to be repaired twice. Wow!

Lewis S.asked

Online store

I had purchased a Note 10 from a Samsung store on the 7th November during the time the earbud redemption program was active. I was in two minds of buying the phone but the free ear buds were an enticing proposition. I filled the appropriate online form with all the info required. I hadn't received any feedback as to whether my claim was verified A week later so I decided to call Samsung ear buds call centre. Finally a half hour later I got through and was told they forgot to inform me that my claim was verified. On the 13th of November my claim was verified. It has been stuck like that ever since to this day. Made many attempts to call but all calls were in excess of 20 minutes+ before the phone cuts out. As if this is a deliberate act to reflect the problem; keep them in the dark. The 30 day limit is soon encroaching and I highly doubt Samsung will honour their promise. This ear buds redemption promotion has Simply been a form of bait IMO to lure honest customers to their product and put these customers aside while Samsung continue doing business. No communication and no care for the customer's interests. My redemption number is, RDP0000136904. Lewis.

Samsung
AdaSamsung

Hi Lewis, there is currently a delay in the shipment of your promotional gift. However, you will receive an SMS from Australia Post to your registered mobile number with delivery tracking details once your promotional gift is dispatched.

Jo
Samsung AU

Lewis S.

I appreciate your reply but why put this delay onto Australia Post. Samsung haven't even posted it yet to register. What a lousy excuse on your part. You and Samsung ought to be ashamed. I really expected better from Samsung.

Tony M.
Tony M.

Hi Lewis it's Tony Mc I just read your comments, I'm in the same boat with the s20ultra promotion, it is disgusting the lies we are being told,we might need to take a class action against Samsung.

Get an answer from our members and Samsung representatives