Samsung Online store

Samsung Online store

• Warranty Claim MadeYes (19) · No (29)

SAM

SAMSydney, NSW

Brought Samsung note 10 plus s pen stuck. Worst Customer Service.

I contacted customer care worst expereince. Samsung company is best but customer service is terrible. Thst is the reason no one like samsung. I just bought it on last December 2019. My phone is on warranty. They told me I have to wait for two weeks for appointment and no walkin. So worst and humiliating. In apple customer you go they serve you. I am very disappointed with the customer service. I do not know should i take this matter further.

Product PurchasedSamsung Galaxy Note 10+

Peter

PeterNorthern Region, NSW

Samsung Won't Provide Warranty On S10e Mobile Phone Buyer Beware With Android Software Updates

ellis j

ellis jmelbourne

Do not buy anything samsung, hardware warranties are not honoured

Product PurchasedSamsung Galaxy Note 9
Tom

TomSydney, NSW

great service

got in contact with online support during weekend since my TV didnt turn on. described the issue to the operator . although tv was out of warranty a technician was sent who replaced the power board , and TV is working again.

Warranty Claim MadeYes
Product PurchasedSamsung Series 6 UA55C6900 (55")

Samsung Fridge

Don't buy Samsung products. They are rubbish and their level of customer service is abysmal. During an online chat with one of their staff, they even admitted to me Samsung makes products to fail as they make more $$ from this than sales.

JaredGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Ear bud redemption

Product PurchasedSamsung Galaxy Watch Active 2 44mm Cellular
Jared

Hi Kath. I have forwarded on a message to your link.

Milan

MilanSydney, NSW

Worst customer service ever.

I purchased the active 2 where ear buds will be delivered as promotion. But they didn't bother whether delivered or not. When i tried the customer service keeps on stating than they have limited authority and sorry for unable to support. Repeatly stating the other department may take 72 hrs to response. Worst service of life.

DPPMelbourne

Absolute joke!

Product PurchasedSamsung Galaxy S9+
KathSamsung

I am very sorry to hear that this was your experience with us so far and I would like to investigate this further for you. Would you be able to send us a private message with your Samsung reference number?

DPP

@Kath, I have sent the private message.

Aweful

We sent our soundbar in to be fixed, got a ticket.Provided bill of sale and called every day and got different answers! Now weeks later we still have no answer and all we want is the exhange or ours fixed. We get a different answer with every call, can't believe this is happening! Now I have received a second ticket...just don't understand. All I want is a new soundbar...Sherrie

I think I did send it to Samsung Australia community messenger

Sherrie L.

Or if you have a email for me.We thank you for responding. This is just so upsetting, we don't even want a refund, we just want a new one.we never even were able to use it.

Still waiting Seven weeks after redemption for buds spent over $3000

I'm still waiting Seven weeks after redemption for buds spent over $3000 on phone and a tablets very poor performance, redemption validated 7 Nov, No communication about them, NOT Happy

Product PurchasedSamsung Tab S6 4G 256GB

joshauSydney, NSW

Samsung promotion offers should be illegal

If you think getting your free item or piece of software with you Samsung purchase would be easy, think again. I purchased an SSD with a free game included and when I go to submit the claim, all i get is 'invalid serial number'. What a load of crap.

I have called and emailed many times and the customer service is useless and doesn't care about actually solving your problem, instead telling you to email or call again.

If you can't even sort out something so simple, why should people buy your products because there is no doubt you would not be able to receive service for anything major.

Seriously, what Samsung

joshau

I did this exact thing and you haven't done ANYTHING to fix it. I was asked to "try again" and that "we can't do anything to help you". This is TOTALLY ILLEGAL.

Lon

LonGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Television

Easy to use. Instructions were easy to understand and this replaced an old samsung television I replaced for this new one. Tried and true Im with them til the wheels fall off.

Product PurchasedSamsung T-Series LCD

Horrendous Samsung Warranty service

Product PurchasedSamsung Galaxy S10+ 128GB

Rosco11

Rosco11South West, WA

Samsung earbud redemption JOKE!!!

Redemption for free buds has been declined. Have written 3 emails with no reply and tried calling customer service on 6 occasions to sort it out only to be disconnected every time. Have been a long time Samsung user, who will never buy another Samsung product. This joke of a promotion will surely lose more customers than it will gain.

Product PurchasedSamsung Galaxy S10
KathSamsung

I am truly so sorry we haven't been able to respond to you, not sure how we missed this and I would like to investigate this further for you. Would you be able to send us a private message with your claim reference number?

Sheryl W

Sheryl WNorthern Region, NSW

Ear bud deal is a joke!

Product PurchasedSamsung Galaxy Watch Active 2 44mm Bluetooth
Daniel W.

Daniel W.North Queensland, QLD

Galaxy Earbud info

No less than 3 weeks since I submitted my claim, i sent an email to promos.au@samsung.com, and complaint and request for mediation from this website. my claim finally progressed to "validation completed" a day later. No one has contacted me. I have yet to receive the ear buds. My advice is read the terms and conditions carefully, and try contact samsung via the above email or on this website.

Product PurchasedSamsung Galaxy S10 128GB
KathSamsung

HI Daniel. Sorry to hear of your experience with us so far. I do apologise from the delay. Thank you for your private message and for understanding.

SriAustralian Capital Territory

Worst customer service

Worst customer service ever and emailed on 16th of nov regarding my account issue it should be typically replying within 3 business days its 9th of dec no reply at all. When i called the 1800 service they asked me to call the 1300. The 1300 asked me to call the 1800 service. They played with me for 5 days and so many hours. Wasting my time and energy. Not gonna use these company products never recommended for any one. Its worst then we can imagine.

KathSamsung

Thank you for clarifying, Srinidhi. I have sent you a private message regarding the above comment. Please check your inbox when you can!

Neilos B.

Neilos B.Greater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Samsung is a fantastic company

I have owned multiple Samsung devices over the years & have always been happy with my purchases. My latest investment was the Galaxy Watch & it's a magnificent piece of technology, I'm extremely happy with it

ScottGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Very Poor Customer Service Line - don't try to cancel your order!

Product PurchasedSamsung Galaxy Watch 46mm Bluetooth

Samsung Redemption is a joke

Having placed the claim with Samsung for the earbud redemption, I find after 16 days a note in the redemption account "More Info Incomplete Proof of Purchase" as this was on online purchase the proof of purchase was a screen shot of the invoice.

Having tried for the last 6 days to contact Samsung only to hold on the phone for 20 minutes then to have the call disconnected due to the volume of calls with the cheery message "please try again later". Emails to the redemption centre also go unanswered.

I am starting to think the whole redemption offer is nothing more than a Bait and Switch

Redemption claim number sent

Ecka

Thanks to Jo from Samsung for sorting the problem hopefully now resolved

Lewis S.asked

I had purchased a Note 10 from a Samsung store on the 7th November during the time the earbud redemption program was active. I was in two minds of buying the phone but the free ear buds were an enticing proposition. I filled the appropriate online form with all the info required. I hadn't received any feedback as to whether my claim was verified A week later so I decided to call Samsung ear buds call centre. Finally a half hour later I got through and was told they forgot to inform me that my claim was verified. On the 13th of November my claim was verified. It has been stuck like that ever since to this day. Made many attempts to call but all calls were in excess of 20 minutes+ before the phone cuts out. As if this is a deliberate act to reflect the problem; keep them in the dark. The 30 day limit is soon encroaching and I highly doubt Samsung will honour their promise. This ear buds redemption promotion has Simply been a form of bait IMO to lure honest customers to their product and put these customers aside while Samsung continue doing business. No communication and no care for the customer's interests. My redemption number is, RDP0000136904. Lewis.

AdaSamsung

Hi Lewis, there is currently a delay in the shipment of your promotional gift. However, you will receive an SMS from Australia Post to your registered mobile number with delivery tracking details once your promotional gift is dispatched.

Jo

Lewis S.

I appreciate your reply but why put this delay onto Australia Post. Samsung haven't even posted it yet to register. What a lousy excuse on your part. You and Samsung ought to be ashamed. I really expected better from Samsung.

hciyang

hciyangasked

When can I get a feedback about my lost product?

I ordered water filter for my fridge through Samsung online as I thought it would be less to worried about. But it proved much more problematic.
I ordered the product online on Dec 28, 2018 and received a message saying it’s going to be delivered on 3rd Jan and I would be contacted before delivered. On Jan 4th and 5, I checked my mail box and front yard and there was no card or any package about the product but my order was marked as Delivered online. I reported this issue to Samsung via 1300 call last week twice and they promised me response within 48 hrs. However, I haven’t heard anything after 4 days passed. No update, emails or any feedback. This is the worst online purchase experience I’ve ever had in my life.

Get an answer from our members and Samsung representatives