Samsung Online store

Difficulties in refunding the phone

Ive been using samsung product for years and years, but i never know that the customer service is kike garbage. They are always giving false promise and information. What i mean is always no action taken, they always told me to wait the email.

Called 6th times and still not fixed yet. What a terrible customer service. (Online purchase) planning to move to another company brand. Not recomended.

I wish Samsung can provide their responsibilty, which i think is not possible for s**t company like this. (Australia)

Thanks for reaching out to us, we’re really sorry to hear of the experience you've had so far. We’d be more than happy to investigate further into this – Our best point of contact is to send us a PM on Facebook with a copy of this review and some more information. > m.me/SamsungAustralia Mick Samsung AUYour website doesnt even directing to anything

Samsung over-run by Google

I have been loyal to Samsung tablets for many years, now Samsung are so in-bed with google it's impossible to go more than 10 seconds before I am bombarded with google ads. We I've had enough. I'll throw my two Samsung tablets in the bin and buy an APPLE IPAD. Samsung your orchestrating your own demise, have fun in the future without my cash. Samsung take a good look at the websites "how do I stop google ads" too many people have the same problem. You have a good product ruined by google ads, do something about it before it's too late for ALL of your customers, well you've lost me.

Product PurchasedSamsung galaxy Tablet
I’m really sorry to hear of the experience you've had so far and that we didn't meet your expectations. If you wish to discuss this further, our best point of contact is to send us a PM on Facebook with a copy of this review and some more information. > m.me/SamsungAustralia Mick Samsung AU

Samsung sell junk for metal scraps

We purchased our Samsung TV 65 inch RU8000 on the 29 June 2019, it's been in the repairs since the 17 July 2019 and their version of investigating is a piece of paper that states NFF (no fault found) NFF. The tv is still in their workshop. Samsung said unless we provide them with a video of the concerns, they couldn't help us, so we did give them a video, and they still haven't fixed the TV. At this point we asked for a refund because we don't trust their process, they asked us to sign a false document which we weren't willing and of course since then they've not given us back a refund for our scrap trashy TV, or our tv.
The only reason we bought this brand was because we had a Samsung TV prior to this for 9 years, and thought we were staying with a strong name. I really need to learn my lesson, there is no loyalty with brands the way we used to know it!!!!
Oh and don't bother with Samsung staff, they don't listen and don't keep a record of the issues that are concerning us about the TV, and as mentioned above, they tried to insist for us to sign a false document. I've spoken to the Samsung staff members here in Australia, and this one staff person is unbelievably defensive, she always claims she has no supervisor, and that it's just her, in a Samsung customer support environment, SERIOUSLY?
Maybe that's what Samsung need to do, pay to have well mannered trained staff members.

Product Purchasedtv 65 inch
Thanks for reaching out to us, we’re really sorry to hear of the experience you've had so far. We’d be more than happy to investigate further into this – Our best point of contact is to send us a PM on Facebook with a copy of this review and some more information. > m.me/SamsungAustralia Mick Samsung AUHi Mick, are you a representative from Samsung Australia, or overseas?Mick you seem to show you want to assist, but have not replied to us since we first submitted our review, which was a month ago??

Fake shipment tracking

I ordered Samsung Galaxy Note 10 Plus 5G. In my Samsung online account, the order history says that the product has been delivered.

What a blatant lie.

I haven't received the product at all.

When I contacted them via online chat, they said the product was still in transit.

Product PurchasedSamsung Galaxy Note 10+

Terrible Service

I cancelled a online order and Refund process is very difficult. This process needs to be improved. I contacted Samsung customer care but didn't resolve my refund issue. After 10 days still waiting forcrefund.

Product PurchasedSamsung Galaxy Note 10
Hi Amarjit, we're sorry to hear of your experience with us so far. We would like to look into this for you. Would you be able to provide us with your contact details and reference number via the link below? Please ensure to copy and paste your product review in a private message to us. > m.me/SamsungAustralia Jo Samsung AU

Disappointment re 3 door Black French door Fridge

This $3500 fridge has no bottle dept, no door opening restriction (allowing door to swing and hit the cabinets)
You also need a Harvard Degree and an hour to apply for the cash back (then a wait for 45 days for payment)
Think hard, and check YOUR requirements.

Bought a Samsung S10+

Bought a Samsung S10+ About a week ago now giving me some time to trial it properly. What an amazing upgrade from my iPhone. The amount of extra control provided on this phone vs iOS is night and day. Battery life amazing. Super happy with this purchase. Should have made the switch ages ago.

Product PurchasedSamsung Galaxy S10+ 128GB
We're glad to hear you are enjoying your S10+, Con! If you require any assistance with setting up your device, feel free to let us know. Jo Samsung AU

No Refund after 2 months

So basically I returned a Note 9 on arrival at my post office as I was directed to by a Samsung support technician in order to get a refund under Samsung's own "Change of Mind" policy.
I called a week later and was told that as the device had not reached the warehouse the refund couldn't be processed and to wait a further week.
I then called a week later without a refund and was told that the device had reached the warehouse, but the refund process hadn't started due to the process taking a couple of days, and got told to wait a further week.
Called again and was told that the device had now reached the warehouse but the technician mentioned it was strange the refund hadn't been processed. I was sent a confirmation email that the return process had started. The technician also told me to wait 5-7 business days for a refund, at the very latest by the 15th of July (a month and a half since returning the product).
Waited and called again, the technician now said it was strange but they would escalate the matter and the refund would be in by 3-5 business days.
Waited and called and was told it would now be 3 business days.
I have waited again and called again and now have been told this whole time the device had not actually reached the warehouse and the process wouldn't begin until it had. This is now 2 months later and either the technicians have lied about the device location and the stage of the refund process, or they have no idea what is going on.
I love Samsung devices, but the process of buying and returning through the Samsung Online has been appalling, unprofessional, and bad business.

Product PurchasedSamsung Galaxy Note 9 128GB
Hi Tom, we are very sorry to hear about your experience with us. Can you send us your contact details and reference number via the link below so we can further look into this? Please ensure to copy and paste your product review in a private message to us. > m.me/SamsungAustralia Jo Samsung AU

Same as every other review. Does not honor warranty claim.

My fridge blew up after 2 months from brand new.
Deemed faulty by their independent contractor, due to gas leak.
Samsung rang and offered me a refund.
To get this refund, you must jump through hoops and if you don’t, you get no refund.
Department of fair trade couldn’t help.
Only way to get a warranty claim is to take them to tribunal.
Over a $800 fridge.
Will never buy Samsung again.

Great experience

Always on time with deliveries and always sharp pricing. very satisfied and will be back. much better experience than going in the stores. Customer service online is great too. thanks

Product PurchasedSonos Sub

Zero customer care

I have bought a samsung s10 it it first launch online. And we returned it for because of work circumstances. Until now from 2 months ago refund haven't been processed. An excuse from 4 days, 2 weeks and 21 working days and now another 1 or 2 weeks, because of an error been made.
Im talking about over $2000 worth of money.
Been waiting and hung up by this hopeless team called e commerce. Waiting on manager to call back never did.
How can a company hold money for this long. You should be penalized.
Do not ever buy things online with samsung.
There will be no support or real person can be dealt with.

Product PurchasedSamsung Galaxy S10+
Thanks for reaching out to us, we’re really sorry to hear of the experience you've had so far. We’d be more than happy to investigate further into this – Our best point of contact is to send us a PM on Facebook with a copy of this review and some more information. > m.me/SamsungAustralia Mick Samsung AUSorry Mick i do not have facebook otherwise these would be complained in another level. I am seeking compensation because holding on our money for more then a month with different excuses unacceptable. And we are not talking a small amount. IHi Alex, just to let you know, we have sent a private message to you. We recommend for you to keep an eye out on your inbox. Jo Samsung AU

Samsung washing machine recall

I had the samsung top loader washing 6.5 kg which i bought few year ago, still working perfectly. Few month ago samsung called me and said they need to recall the machine and they will replace with new one. I said ok. First they said they will give me top loader but i have to wait for long i agreed to that. Before delivery they called me and said they can't give me top loader as they don't manufacture 6.5 kg anymore and their smaller too loader is 8.5 kg. They convinced me and gave me 7.5 kg front loader, which i am not used to and to satisfied with it as it does not have the same capacity to hold the cloth of 6.5 kg top loader machine. I called the samsung customer care with in two to three weeks of delivery that i am not satisfied with machine. They refuse to take it back or refund original money.

Product PurchasedSamsung washing machine
Hi Varun, We’d be happy to investigate further into this. Can you send us a direct message with your phone number or a reference number, so we can take a closer look into this? Don't forget to include a copy of your review! Facebook > m.me/SamsungAustralia Lisa Samsung AU

Horrible online ordering experience.

I ordered a new phone and tablet 5 days ago from the online Samsung store. I have been called by, and called to speak to, two Samsung agents in order to 'verify my order'. They've already taken my money, so I'd consider that fairly verified.

The order has been stuck at processing ever since. Live chat and phone support are next to useless, reading off a script and unable to provide many answers.

The Samsung website states :

"Order before 2pm AEST and your expected delivery is before 12:00pm next business day for most metropolitan areas*. Otherwise your expected delivery is before 12:00pm on the following business day."

I live right next to the CBD (absolutely within the metro area) and was told by the first Samsung agent that I'm too far away from the metro area for express shipping... Absolute nonsense and bordering on false advertising. I do note the star... However, this does not relate to any actual disclaimer or condition on the website (despite searching high and low).

The website now shows the tablet as being out of stock (as of today) - I sincerely hope Samsung do not try and cancel my order with this excuse.

Extraordinarily poor ordering experience and disappointing efficacy of Samsung 'customer service'.

Warranty Claim MadeNo
Thank you for bringing this to our attention. Could you send us a PM with a copy of this review and some more information? (order number, contact number) https://www.facebook.com/SamsungAustralia/ Mick Samsung AU

Well rehearsed customer service team who pretend to care but refuse to do anything

Parcel said to be delivered but wasnt. I contacted sender Samsung who advised me that it was delivered 6 days prior to ETA on invoice, on the 24th by Startrack. I was given a consignment number and contacted Startrack and I was sent a signed POD. POD was questionable so I decided to watch security cameras and found item was never delivered. Requested for an investigation Both Samsung and Startrack take no responsibility for the missing parcel. It's been 20 days and still no resolution. Both Samsung and Startrack have well rehearsed lines when it comes to customer issues. No empathy or care for customers items once payment is received. No resolution and felt like a ping pong ball being bounced from to another.

Product PurchasedSamsung Galaxy S10+ 128GB
Thanks for reaching out to us, we’re really sorry to hear of the experience you've had so far. We’d be more than happy to investigate further into this – Our best point of contact is to send us a PM on Facebook with a copy of this review and some more information. > m.me/SamsungAustralia Mick Samsung AUHi Mick, I have done this but I keep getting through to Jo. She refuses to investigate this further. I would like this escalated to a manager or supervisor.

terrible worst customer service ever

Terrible and worst customer service.
I purchased S10+ phone in early March, and it was supposed to be delivered by mid April, but it wasn't delivered.
I contacted online chat but they said they couldn't help. they are only for pre-sales.
I sent e-mail to online support team but they never replied ( sending e-mail was just waste of time)
I called online support team three times. they always saying phone will arrive in three days but never arrived. ( did they lie to just hang up the phone? )
I went to Sydney Samsung store but they couldn't help because it was online purchase ( what the?? aren't they same company? )
I was exhausted and two months passed since I bought the phone, I finally requested refund and waiting more than one week at the moment, but no e-mail nor call from them.
Now I am not sure if I can get refund.
Samsung doesn't care about you, and their support is miserable and worst ever.
I am not buying Samsung product anymore. I simply don't want go through this again.
I hope they improve their customer service after looking at this review.

Product PurchasedSamsung Galaxy S10+
Thank you for reaching out to us. We are always looking for ways to better our service, and your feedback is an invaluable part of that process. Could you please contact us on Facebook via the below link with your contact details, a copy of this review and any reference numbers you may have? We really would like to help you get this resolved Gab > m.me/SamsungAustralia Mick Samsung AUDetails sent to you via facebook message.Update : Finally Samsung sent e-mail today confirming refund process started.

Worst warranty process ever

I purchased a galaxy s10 from Samsung and it came with dead pixels. After speaking to Samsung care they advised me to take it to a Samsung store or repair centre.

I get to the store and they advise that they can't help me, so now we go back to the call centre who redirects me to their assessment centre (road hound). The assessment centre request I send it to them via their toll account but their systems spam my email confusing me further of the return process. But I get there and send back the device. No replacement device has been provided at this point in time.

Once the device has been assessed and road hound confirm the dead pixels. I then have to make several calls to Samsung care and roadhound in order to get a simple status of when I will even get a replacement device. I finally get told that my replacement device will be sent out 21 business days after the device was received. As this was a crazy long time to wait I asked for a refund and was told that a refund would also take up to 21 business days due to Samsung's warranty process. No replacement device or compensation offered.

TLDR: Samsung warranty process is an absolute joke. They call it Samsung care but the truth is they are careless. If your new phone has a defect expect up to 21 business days (from the day they receive the device) for a replacement or refund.

Product PurchasedSamsung Galaxy S10 128GB

Terrible service

Terrible customer service , don't care and listen to customer, bought S10 phone which is stuck at Star Track and noone helped me to get it delivered, to add to the misery , Samsung support (sitting somewhere in Manila) put your phone on hold and never return back

Samsung Gear S3 battery change

I needed a new battery for my Samsung Gear S3 and they said that I would need to change the back casing on the watch which would cost $120... if it was just the battery it would have been for free... OK I thought fair enough but then I get a message...water damage pay an extra $158... not cost effective.. Firstly, the watch was in perfect order and I paid with the watch through Samsung Pay. I was doubtful on $120... $280 to fix a now $249 brand new watch...I said just change the battery and back as instructed... "we can't do that when there is another problem... the watch has never been in water.. rain maybe but it is made for that... if I don't pay the $158 the watch is returned to me broken as they said the back cover would be broken through the process... and they take $66 out of the $120 as a cost of assessment... broken watch, lose $66, thanks very much Samsung for ripping me off.

Product PurchasedSamsung Gear S3 Frontier
I’m really sorry to hear of the experience you've had so far with us, and that we didn't meet your expectations. If you wish to discuss this further, our best point of contact is to send us a PM on Facebook with a copy of this review and some more information. > m.me/SamsungAustralia Mick Samsung AUno thanks.... I have had enough of your so called "Customer Service'. I will just join the queue of all those people getting ripped off by Samsung... I am disgusted by the whole experience and your lack luster response reiterates my conclusions.

shocking delivery service

i had recently ordered a samsung s10+ with these guys and i need to change the address of where it is getting sent to... so i called up literally an hour after ordering and they said they cant change it just call star track and they will sort it for you. so i called startrack and they said they cannot do anything and that samsung must change the address.... so i called samsung back and they havnt / wont don anything and they are delivering a phone to the wrong person?!?! have no idea what to do

Product PurchasedSamsung Galaxy S10+
Hey there, I’m contacting you today to further discuss your recent review regarding your recent experiencing using the Samsung online store. Would you be able to provide me with your contact details and order number, so I can pull up your account with us? We would like to look into this further for you. You can also reach out via Facebook- please ensure to copy and paste your product review in a private message to us. > m.me/SamsungAustralia Mick Samsung AU

Samsung s10 , other bad phone from samsung

This phone not holding charge and heat up and because of heating camera not focusing and more and went to samsung they saying you bought the phone from samsung online so we can’t do any things you should send it to them ( Its samsung store and they saying its online order!!! ) i did preorder about 10 days from samsung only to get it faster, things before you step and buy samsung phone i have bad experience with samsung s6 edge and i moved to apple back again to samsung faceing same dream.

Hi Frank, I'm very sorry to hear about your experience with us. We've sent you a PM requesting for more information when its most convenient for you can you please send that through? Lisa Samsung AUI been content you and other from samsung more the 8 days and nothing getting back im useing iphone 6 now butter then samsung s10