Samsung Online store

Samsung Online store

1.5

• Warranty Claim MadeYes (40) · No (45)

Suneel Babu Ravu

Suneel Babu RavuGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Pathetic Customer Service processes and experience

I have been fighting with Samsung Cc re the issue with Soundbar, whichever detail you request the only answer is they can't, which is quite frustrating and ridiculous. STAY AWAY

Product PurchasedSamsung Series 9 HW-Q90R
KathSamsung

Thanks Kath, shared you the requested details via the link given above.

Impossible change of mind return process

Lee J.

Samsung Online Store Aftersale Support is very disappointing

Product PurchasedSamsung Tab S6
Stephen M

Stephen MGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Received refund following contact on this site

I had an issue with getting a refund which I tried to resolve through the usual channels at Samsung with no success, but after writing a review and discussing/remediating with the Samsung staff who monitor this site I finally got it resolved.

The 4 stars are really for the Samsung team who resolved the issue on this site, I've removed one star only for the initial experience.

Warranty Claim MadeNo
Product PurchasedSamsung Galaxy S20 128GB (5G)
DISSAPOINTED

DISSAPOINTEDbrisbane

Zero Service

At 3am on the 9 September went online and bought the new fold 3,000 , received no confirmation or order number, i have been trying to speak to them as they now have my money, and i have spent 2 days trying yo get through to no avail, this service is appalling and i am still unsure if my order has been placed despite the fact they have my money.

Gee

GeeGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Terrible service

Discount code didn't work when I ordered. A month and 4 emails later, not one single response. They happily take your money and online chat they can't assist and just tell you to email. To never hear anything again. I brought this up on the online chat, but no nothing they can do, just keep emailing. What a joke! Never buy anything from them again

Product PurchasedSamsung note 20 Ultra
AdaSamsung

We're sorry to hear of your experience, Gee. We have sent a private message to your inbox regarding this. Would you be able to check your inbox and get back to us at your earliest convenience?

Ada

GrantFar North Queensland, QLD

Samsung Galaxy Note 20 Ultra

On 3 Sept, I ordered a Mystic Bronze Galaxy Note 20 Ultra via the online site.
I used the value of my current phone and put it towards the purchase, paying approx $800 of my own money which I thought was awesome.

Unfortunately, that’s where the happy experience ended for me. When I received my package, it looked too small to be a phone. Sure enough, it wasn’t. I had received someone else’s Buds+ The wrong order was put in my packet. I’ve sent 2 emails, made 8 calls and received no response from Samsung. The online chat can’t help, the 1300 number can’t be reached and I have no service centre in Cairns. No one is prepared to help me and I don’t know what else to do.

Kind regards

Grant

That information has already been supplied via email. I rang and spoke to a CSO this afternoon. She acknowledged that they’d received it. Now I don’t know who is doing what. I wish that I could just cancel my order as my excitement has gone.

Muhammad Israr

Muhammad IsrarSouth East Queensland, QLD

Extremely disappointed with Samsung online store and customer service centre

Samsung online store claims that the purchases will be shipped the same day, but not mine. After contacting the service center regarding my order, I was provided with the generic script and didn't help me at all in tracking my order nor they could provide me any information that when it will be shipped. I also asked if they can help to cancel the order if they can't provide me the asked details but again generic answer that "Once the couriers pick the parcel, I will get notified through email/SMS". Great work Samsung.

Product PurchasedSamsung Galaxy A31
MickSamsung

Find out how Samsung Online store compares to other Online Shops

Samsung customer service is disgusting.

very hard to purchase a product in a straightforward manner.
the service team treats you like it is your responsibility when things go wrong
the company so advanced with technology does not have the technology to seamlessly assist customers online.
there is a understanding disconnect, they think they are making you happy but you feel like they are patronizing you and being dishonest.
I literally was brought to tears and it took two days before one simple purchase was completed successfully.
no apology no help at all.

Product PurchasedSamsung galaxy note 20 ultra

Note 20 Ultra Pre-order: Samsung Care+ Promotion

Pre-ordered the new Note 20 Ultra with 50% Samsung Care+ to only get a promotional email offering the service for free. I rang the call centre, got HUNGED up 5 times, so they can tell me they cannot do anything to compensate me! It felt like I got ripped off just for being an eager customer... Last time I pre-order anything from Samsung and don't recommend to pre-order anything from them... It really does seem that Samsung DOES NOT care about their loyal customers.

Product PurchasedPre-ordered Note 20 Ultra
MickSamsung

DennisPoint Cook

Terrible online service

KathSamsung

I apologise to hear that this has yet to be resolved, Dennis. We'd be more than happy to look into this for you, if you can send us a PM with your Samsung reference number via the link provided above.

Kath

Julia

JuliaSydney, NSW

Broke in 6 weeks. Extremely poor customer service

Aditya G.Sydney, NSW

Highly inefficient call center

Their customer care is terrible. They keep you on hold for 30 mins every time you call with very little action/help provided except for saying someone will contact you! My TV repair is not yet been organised, been more than 4 weeks. After a few follow up's someone did contact me with a "no caller ID".. you miss the call and you are back to square one. They dont leave a voicemail, no number to return the call, and they dont try calling again unless you call up the call centre and again ask for the case manager to call you. Just ridiculous time wasting experience, and all staff are offshore based. No direct contact can be made here in Australia!

Product PurchasedSamsung QLED 8K Series Q950T
KathSamsung

I apologise that this was the kind of experience you've had from us, Aditya. I understand that we're currently in contact via private message on Product Review regarding this. I have just replied to your PM :)

Kath

Aditya G.

Despite the negative experience, I must say that since I posted this review online, Kath from Samsung has been proactively working on resolving my issue and she got the job done within 1 business day. So well done Samsung for the course correction!

Tom P.

Tom P.Sydney Surrounds, NSW

Still waiting for the rest of my new phone to turn up 1.5 months later

I purchased a new phone of samsung online store
for over 1.5 months now keep asking them where is the rest of my phone gat passed around to so many departments lieds to alot

They keep saying someone will contact me never happens
Buyers be wear once they have your money you will ge no service from them
im not the onlt one who has had this problem with them
They think if the ignore you long enought they will get away with it

Warranty Claim MadeYes
Product PurchasedSamsung Galaxy S20 128GB (5G)

shauna

shaunaSydney, NSW

Samsung s20 Ultra

The samsung s20 Ultras front camera is terrible... it looks good before you take the picture, but when you view it, the picture looks blurred and there is no way to fix it..

Paul H.

Paul H.Greater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

The Fold Premier Service

I came home with the $3000 galaxy fold in November last year. Upon returning home and keeping my wife at bay with a bar seat and a whip for a few hours, I've survived to talk about it. This one is amazing, but fragile (We have 3 kids) I have had the screen replaced twice and lets just say they do know this and you get looked after. Its expensive i know, but they do look after you.

Product PurchasedSamsung Galaxy Fold
Samsung AUSamsung

Hey Paul, we really appreciate your review and we're glad to hear you were happy with the service provided! Let us know if there's anything we can assist you with in the future :)

Sara

Anna N.

Anna N.Greater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Don't stupid to buy samsung products

Samsung customer service is very bad. I bought the earphone and received the faulty one and noone really want to help me out... I regret to give up iphone to transfer samsung.
If you have a problem with products you paid then Samsung customer never fix your problem, just make you are waiting month over month... Before you spend money for them ( they're help a lot ). After your payment ( they don't want to help you )
Lol......

Product Purchasedlast month
Michael W.

Michael W.Sydney, NSW

Customer Support is abysmal

Sent in a SSD for repair or swap to Samsung Sydney Olympic Park. After numerous times of contacting their live agents they always stated that they had not received the item and to wait another 3 days for an update. However, they have had it now for more than 2 weeks and still cannot give me an update other than wait 3 more days, we cant find it, etc. I called Auspost and they have confirmed it was delivered and have a photo if Samsung require proof of delivery. Their customer support is nearly worse than having no customer support.

MattPerth

Education discount promised, never delivered, staff blamed me and never gave me the discount

Product PurchasedSamsung Galaxy S20

Lewis S.asked

Online store

I had purchased a Note 10 from a Samsung store on the 7th November during the time the earbud redemption program was active. I was in two minds of buying the phone but the free ear buds were an enticing proposition. I filled the appropriate online form with all the info required. I hadn't received any feedback as to whether my claim was verified A week later so I decided to call Samsung ear buds call centre. Finally a half hour later I got through and was told they forgot to inform me that my claim was verified. On the 13th of November my claim was verified. It has been stuck like that ever since to this day. Made many attempts to call but all calls were in excess of 20 minutes+ before the phone cuts out. As if this is a deliberate act to reflect the problem; keep them in the dark. The 30 day limit is soon encroaching and I highly doubt Samsung will honour their promise. This ear buds redemption promotion has Simply been a form of bait IMO to lure honest customers to their product and put these customers aside while Samsung continue doing business. No communication and no care for the customer's interests. My redemption number is, RDP0000136904. Lewis.

AdaSamsung

Hi Lewis, there is currently a delay in the shipment of your promotional gift. However, you will receive an SMS from Australia Post to your registered mobile number with delivery tracking details once your promotional gift is dispatched.

Jo

Lewis S.

I appreciate your reply but why put this delay onto Australia Post. Samsung haven't even posted it yet to register. What a lousy excuse on your part. You and Samsung ought to be ashamed. I really expected better from Samsung.

Tony M.
Tony M.

Hi Lewis it's Tony Mc I just read your comments, I'm in the same boat with the s20ultra promotion, it is disgusting the lies we are being told,we might need to take a class action against Samsung.

hciyang

hciyangasked

Online store

When can I get a feedback about my lost product?

I ordered water filter for my fridge through Samsung online as I thought it would be less to worried about. But it proved much more problematic.
I ordered the product online on Dec 28, 2018 and received a message saying it’s going to be delivered on 3rd Jan and I would be contacted before delivered. On Jan 4th and 5, I checked my mail box and front yard and there was no card or any package about the product but my order was marked as Delivered online. I reported this issue to Samsung via 1300 call last week twice and they promised me response within 48 hrs. However, I haven’t heard anything after 4 days passed. No update, emails or any feedback. This is the worst online purchase experience I’ve ever had in my life.

Get an answer from our members and Samsung representatives