Samsung Online store

See the Best Appliance Brands in 2021 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.
Listing monitored by Samsung

• Warranty Claim MadeYes (64) · No (94)

Annoyed
Annoyed

The worst customer service I've ever experienced

Samsung allocated my order to a delivery company that doesn't even service my area, subsequently lost my order and has failed to meet commitments on returning calls, providing information or escalating as requested. I have only now been issued a partial refund after demanding one for weeks, and support staff just don't care as it is never their problem to resolve. I've been supposedly allocated a case manage I've never heard from either. They have lost me as a customer, and I would recommend you go elsewhere.

Raja A.
Raja A.Greater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

You own Samsung product, but Samsung online support does not own you as a customer

Scratched my floor during delivery

Driver scratched my floor during delivery when delivering 75 inch TVs and Samsung refuse to even talk to me to find out more. They just flat out deny it. I'm taking them to NCAT!

Farni
FarniMackay

Absolutely nightmare if you want to get any help from Samsung.i wish I can give Samsung a big 0.

Spend your money some where else where you get better customer service.no charge come with phone are this is jock

altafassociates
altafassociatesSydney, NSW

Pathetic service

Purchased a fridge on preorder and there is no delivery date in sight. Calling Samsung is useless they are the most in unhelpful people.

Product PurchasedFridge

Where to buy and how to choose a monitor and other home office needs

Wendy Z.20 Mar 2020
where-to-buy-and-how-to-choose-a-monitor-and-other-home-office-needs
Michael
Michael

A JOKE SAMSUNG

Saif
SaifSydney, NSW

Made a huge mistake by ordering a monitor

Ordered a monitor as I needed one badly. Paid online and chose delivery date to be 2 days from the purchase. The delivery is yet to be made after 6 days. Moreover, called their customer support and was told that the courier is not responding to them either. WTH??

Reviewer_J
Reviewer_JAU

Pains me to say it, but steer clear at all costs

Mel R
Mel RSydney, NSW

Samsung Care Plus (??) don’t even waste your time with it..

• +1Thumbnail
Warranty Claim MadeYes

Anna
AnnaHorningsea park

If I read the reviews before my purchase, I would have saved myself all the hassle I'm dealing with

Returned my new Samsung S21 ultra to be fixed(screen factory defect ), 5 weeks later and still NO solution, if they fixing a space rocket it should have been fixed by now! And there customer services are no better, you can't get a straight answer from.
Simple advice, save yourself the hassle and buy Apple products.

Nathan Shearman
Nathan Shearman

Do Not Buy Samsung Washing Machines

Purchased front load machine 13 months old and had broken drum which Samsung said was our fault, not covered.

DHM
DHMGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Long time samsung supporter no more.

Product PurchasedSamsung Titanium Edition S21 Ultra 256 GB
silr
silrBrisbane

Awful customer service, thought buying from Samsung would be safer but feel that I have been scammed

Pia
PiaGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Awful customer service. So disappointed.

We have a samsung fridge/freezer. The fridge part suddenly stopped working and we called Samsung for advice. We have only used it for 4 years and it was quite expensive. We got no help and no advice. We have many Samsung products but we will no longer recommend them nor will we buy them. So strange to thi k the one time you need help in so many years of usi g their products, you are just left on your own.

Warranty Claim MadeNo
Big Al Baker
Big Al BakerGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Don't bother... Buy from a reknown department store.

Read more reviews - page 2See all Samsung reviews

Allan Kohler
Allan Kohlerasked
Online store

DO you have a promotion from America running in Australia of $800000 the person in charge is Michael Hirst ID 038456 on site http://promobox-office.com/ is this genuine ore a scam. thank you Allan.

Valerie M.
Valerie M.

How do you get an answer about this, can't even get through on ph

Reviewer R.
Reviewer R.

What was their response when you contacted them directly?

Janice
Janiceasked
Online store

Are there any decent companies to deal with? after reading the reviews on washing machines decided to buy Samsung, but after reading about bad customer service.
Will have to rethink this decision.

world_traveller
world_traveller

Buy a Bosch, or anything else, just not a Samdung

sarranow
sarranow

I’ve had nothing but good service from Samsung. 7 year old washing machine fixed twice free of charge . No extended warranty or care plan . I’m not even a fanboy . I’ve got a Apple phone & computer , Sony Tv

RAW
RAW

7 years old and only needed to be repaired twice. Wow!

Lewis S.asked
Online store

I had purchased a Note 10 from a Samsung store on the 7th November during the time the earbud redemption program was active. I was in two minds of buying the phone but the free ear buds were an enticing proposition. I filled the appropriate online form with all the info required. I hadn't received any feedback as to whether my claim was verified A week later so I decided to call Samsung ear buds call centre. Finally a half hour later I got through and was told they forgot to inform me that my claim was verified. On the 13th of November my claim was verified. It has been stuck like that ever since to this day. Made many attempts to call but all calls were in excess of 20 minutes+ before the phone cuts out. As if this is a deliberate act to reflect the problem; keep them in the dark. The 30 day limit is soon encroaching and I highly doubt Samsung will honour their promise. This ear buds redemption promotion has Simply been a form of bait IMO to lure honest customers to their product and put these customers aside while Samsung continue doing business. No communication and no care for the customer's interests. My redemption number is, RDP0000136904. Lewis.

Samsung
AdaSamsung

Hi Lewis, there is currently a delay in the shipment of your promotional gift. However, you will receive an SMS from Australia Post to your registered mobile number with delivery tracking details once your promotional gift is dispatched.

Jo
Samsung AU

Lewis S.

I appreciate your reply but why put this delay onto Australia Post. Samsung haven't even posted it yet to register. What a lousy excuse on your part. You and Samsung ought to be ashamed. I really expected better from Samsung.

Tony M.
Tony M.

Hi Lewis it's Tony Mc I just read your comments, I'm in the same boat with the s20ultra promotion, it is disgusting the lies we are being told,we might need to take a class action against Samsung.

See all Samsung Online store questions

Get an answer from our members and Samsung representatives