Amazing product

We purchased a few Samsung smart TVs. Great technology and seamless viewing through different apps. Had to phone for assistance and their customer service was second to none. Would not hesitate to purchase Samsung products again!

Store LocationHarvey Norman
Warranty Claim MadeNo

Samsung you did it again !!!!!

Can you guys believe that for a tab I bought in $299 , they asking me repairs cost of $260 to fix inner display????? And being very generous they offered a huge discount and finally said we can get it done in $194 for you??? Is it worth spending or buy new ones ??? And even most funny thing that there wasn’t any physical damage on tab from me.

Product PurchasedSamsung Galaxy Tab 10.1
Hi Prakash, we're sorry to hear of your experience with us so far. We'd like to look into this for you. Would you be able to provide me with your contact details and reference number to the link above? Please ensure to copy and paste your product review in a private message to us. > m.me/SamsungAustralia Jo Samsung AUHi Prakash, we discourage for you to provide your personal details on public posts and recommend for you to remove the recent comment. If you would like us to look into this, please send us a message to the link below. m.me/SamsungAustralia Jo Samsung AU

Product quality

As a loyal Samsung customer, I have been extremely disappointed with my most recent fridge upgrade. part issues. very poorly designed fridge. Is fridge is also impossible to clean properly due to the design . digital inverter technology fridge is actually rubbish. Wish I had stuck to my original NEC. Do not bother with this fridge

Store LocationTaren point goodguys
Product PurchasedFridge
Hi Joelene, we're sorry to hear of the troubles you are facing with your refrigerator. Would you be able to provide me with your contact details and reference number to the link below so we can further look into this? Please ensure to copy and paste your product review in a private message to us. > m.me/SamsungAustralia Jo Samsung AUReference number 4283953654Hey Jolene, we'd advise against providing your personal information on public posts. We’d be more than happy to investigate further into this – Our best point of contact is to send us a PM on Facebook with a copy of this review and some more information. > m.me/SamsungAustralia Mick Samsung AU

exceptional service

Thanks Samsung we bought a top loader washing machine 5 years ago and we received a recall notice even though we didn't experience any problems with it on the contrary it worked beautifully.

We called Samsung regarding the recall and they gave us options, replace the old unit for a brand new washer or we could have refund. We opted for a new replacement at no cost to us delivered and we live 1hr30mins from Adelaide.

Samsung has done what we expect but hardly ever receive After Sales Service
thanks to Samsung team who helped us.

Store LocationHarvey Norman, Marion

Time for a change

Been a loyal Samsung phone user since the Note 3 but I'm done. The Note 7 battery debacle wasn't great but the fact they then fobbed me off with a phone I didn't want (S7 Edge) AND reset the contract to two years without the carrier (Telstra) making THAT clear tested my patience.

But I still got the Note 9 and it was... well... terrible. Bloated with uninstallable pre-loaded software was bad. The random Bluetooth issues was worse. The way it seemed to just annihilate earbuds (4 of the Samsung brand white ones failed... after market $20 ones still going strong) made me regret the purchase. But the crowning failure was that they added a dedicated, unreassignable button to... Bixby. Possibly the worst digital assistant program going and they gave it a button all of it's own.

And now, when I'm ready to be done with this atrocious phone, they release the Note 10... and it has no headphone jack. After all your posturing when Apple did that, you copy them. I'm done.

Store LocationTelstra Karingal
Product PurchasedSamsung Galaxy Note 9
Hi Ian, we're sorry to hear that your Note9 did not meet your expectations. Your feedback however, has not gone unnoticed and will be passed on internally. We greatly appreciate the perspective of your experience with this. Jo Samsung AUYour cut and paste reply has also not gone unnoticed.

Samsung Fridge Model No. SRF677CDBLS with Awful Customer Care

Purchased Samsung French door fridge approx $3k some 12 months ago from Good Guys. Ice machine has never worked and fridge constantly cracks loudly. Samsung admitted they were aware of this fault with this particular machine some months before we purchased it but did they advise consumers etc....NO !! Upon contacting the supplier, i.e. Good Guys, they asked us to contact Samsung...we did and after three repair attempts the last of which was late June they now classify the fridge has a major defect...but we still await our replacement new fridge or refund. Samsung won't replace as we have to provide floor protection at our cost to protect our wooden floors and Good Guys have refused any action unless Samsung first pay Good Guys for the replacement fridge !! In the absence of floor protection for their metal wheeled delivery trolleys, Samsung will not accept liability for damage to our floors if this were to occur which will given they are lacquered timber all as explained to them.

Both Samsung and Good Guys clearly refusing to comply with Consumer Laws and when we request they state their position and reasons in writing via an email...they state they shall but no no email is received....we wonder why !? They can't provide reasons as to why the customer has to pay for floor protection to their house when the fault lies squarely with the product and thus with Good Guys and Samsung. You get passed to people who continually state their line manager is unavailable and clearly have no knowledge of Consumer Laws.

Next step is Trading Standards and/or a court action via QCAT in Brisbane. Lots of calls and emails aren't replied to by Samsung and on the occasion where they are its different person each time which obviously means you have to explain over and over again. Time wasted and most certainly a product not worth the money with the worst customer service experience ever not to mention the fact that both Samsung and Goods Guys are thus far refusing to comply wight their obligations under Consumer Law. Awful.......

Store LocationGood Guys Capalaba
Warranty Claim MadeYes
Here's the latest...both Good Guys and Samsung unable to resolve....Samsung continue to refuse the provision of floor protection for removing the faulty fridge and replacing with a new fridge even though when the original fridge was delivered and installed the floor protection was provided. They continue to respond to questions around responsibility for floor protection or damage to our floors. You do not want to deal with Samsung customer service....they are a law unto themselves. Trading Standards is now my next course course of action. See emails to and from Samsung as follows, Please clarify the following: 1. are you expecting the customer to provide floor protection at their cost when the need for it has arisen due to a major fault on a Samsung product?; 2. in the absence of floor protection and with Samsung being aware of the risk with the type of flooring, should the floor be damaged by Samsung's delivery crew then will Samsung accept indemnity and liability for any damage? It has taken over one week to receive an email response from Samsung despite numerous telephone calls hence please address the above questions with some urgency given the awful service to date. Regards, Ian Bell (0467763081) ------ Original Message ------ From: "WG VOC" <wg.voc@samsung.com> To: iancaz30@bigpond.com Sent: Tuesday, 6 Aug, 2019 At 5:13 PM Subject: Samsung Service order: 4286837213 Good Afternoon Ian, Thank you for your phone call, as discussed with our case manager Samsung and its logistics partner are unable to provide floor covering during delivery of products to our customer’s premises. While we appreciate that this is being requested in order to protect flooring or other fixtures we regret that we are unable to accommodate your request. If you have any further questions, please feel free to email me directly, or call us on 1300 362 603 select option 7 then option 2 or 3 to be directed to our Sydney head office. Kind regards, Chris | Voice Of Customer (VOC) Case Manager – Consumer Electronics Service Division Samsung Electronics Australia T 1300 362 603 Option 7 Then Option 2 Operation Hours: Monday – Friday 9AM – 6PM AEST, Saturday 9AM – 4PM AEST 3 Murray Rose Avenue, Sydney Olympic Park, NSW 2127 Australia Web: www.samsung.com.au | Email: wg.voc@samsung.comHi Iain, we're really sorry to hear of the experience you’ve had so far with us. If you would like us to look into your case, can you send us your contact details and reference number to the link below? Please ensure to copy and paste your product review in a private message to us. > m.me/SamsungAustralia Jo Samsung AUHi Joanne from Samsung.....can I suggest you contact your own Case Manager (details on my post above). I've lost count of the number of times I've made contact with Samsung to re-explain matters. It's your people who are refusing to remedy matters and provide floor protection stating that the courier you use is unable to protect our floors for the removal of the faulty appliance and replacement with a new one. Explain to all here why Samsung think I am responsible for protection of the floor at my cost and why Samsung deem it ok to damage a floor without liability when this is all due to a major fault with your appliance? I've asked Samsung for a response as shown above....so please be transparent and honest by responding via this platform so that all can see for themselves how your company deals with members of the public who buy faulty goods from Samsung.

Disgusting service and terrible product very un user friendly

Product are pretty bad I’d go an I phone over Samsung any day where as before I’d go Samsung

They have become so complicated it’s frustrating and try to get a refund on something that you cannot use for legitimate reason wow god forbid you go in and ask for a return and refund

Good luck if you buy this product be ready for disappointment and be out of pocket for 2k$+ not to mention the attitude of trying to explain yourself to them it’s like a Spanish Inquisition

Never buying another Samsung product purely for that fact

Store LocationBondi
Product PurchasedSamsung Galaxy S10+ 1TB
Hi Nick, we're sorry to hear that you have been experiencing difficulties with your S10+. We would like to look into this for you. Would you be able to provide us with your contact details and any reference numbers to the link below? Please ensure to copy and paste your product review in a private message to us. > m.me/SamsungAustralia Jo Samsung AU

Samsung is too mean to its customers and staff

This is my second Samsung phone (a s9, only 8 months old), it got hot really quick and draining battery in no time. I took it for repair. The service centre was in Robina, it's not a proper shop, just a Kiosk in the middle of the walkway (later I found another one in Garden City). As an international brand and has got so many products to sell. Samsung couldn't be bother to set up a proper shop to serve its customers. The open Kiosk in Robina is situated in the intersection of two walkways. It's next to an outdoor elevator with strong breezing cold wind blowing up all the time (the elevator has got a cover so it's just like a tunnel). It's not good for both customers and Samsung staff alike (in fact, it has clearly breached workplace health and safety act), so unprofessional and disappointing! Must say the staff were wonderful. Would I buy another Samsung product? Probably not!

Product PurchasedSamsung Galaxy S9
Hi SST, we appreciate the feedback that you provided. We understand that you have brought in your S9 to our Samsung Experience Store recently. If you have any questions in relation to this, please don't hesitate to reach out to us. Jo Samsung AUHi Jo I have expressed my disappointment about Samsung as per post. I think Samsung should take note that Samsung is not a cheap product and its customers expect a decent shop front to go to and the staff work health and safety issues should be considered. I have no problems with the staff service at all (both by phone and face to face), in fact they provided excellent customers service. By saying that, I would like to invite Samsung's CEO to go and work in those Kiosk one day in winter to see if he/she likes to be placed in an open work station like that. It's ridiculous and unprofessional. SST

Not buy this brand product anymore

I bought a washing machine, $1500. A function not working within a year time. Samsung was sending techs 4 times to repair it, but issue still there. Let me tell you their procedure of deal with customers’ complaint about quality issue. Firstly, send a tech to assess the issue of your product. Secondly, send a tech to do repair. Thirdly, tech reports to Samsung job completed (it doesn’t matter problem fixed or not). Fourthly, Samsung closes your case. If you ring them complaint the problem not fixed. Then you have to go through those fours steps again. You are right and there is no end. The endless repair will definitely make you don’t want to argue with them and give up. If you think they can replace, you wish!! As a customer, we pay full amount to buy a product and expecting good quality and good service. What Samsung is doing now is ruining our trust. Think carefully before you buy.

Store LocationThe good guy
Product PurchasedWashing machine

Absolutely horrendous service to say the least

I had been a loyal customer of Samsung, until I went to their service centre after 8 years of using their first product. As a big brand Samsung is, I was expecting an awesome experience with its service too, but alas , to my dismay, I was in to an utter shock of my life and I started questioning myself, was it worth it all this while, being loyal to a brand called "Samsung". So here goes my story, once I saw lil smoke coming out of my samsung tablet charging port and it scared the hell out of me. I immediately turned off the charging and put the tablet aside. I called up support after few days and they said nearest available date was next week. I booked the date at the doncaster shopping centre, melbourne, what I saw was another shocker, it was not a service center, it was a small kiosk just for the sake of receiving and delivering the products. The man at the counter said it would take 2 weeks for the outcome as it needs to be send to Sydney. Wow, such a big enterprise can't even afford two service centers in whole of Australia. Another shocker came in, when they said you'll have to pay the inspection fee, if the issue is not covered under warranty.How ridiculous this is, product despite under warranty, they are asking for INSPECTION FEE. Now comes the climax of the story, after 2 weeks of intense scrutinisation, they come back to me stating that your charging port is water damaged and I need to shell out $110 for the charging port. I was like, what, how on earth can only the charging port is water damaged and other parts intact, if at all it is water damage. Absolutely horrendous to say the least, I refuted all their charges. Worst part is that table cost be $190 dollars and for that tiny charging port, they are aksing for $110. In short, Samsung is a global brand, which offers worst service one can imagine and it's an absolute nightmare. This is final good bye to Samsung, never again I'm gonna buy anything from Samsung.

Store LocationDoncaster Service Center
Product PurchasedSamsung Galaxy Tab 2
We are very sorry to hear about your experience with us, Hari. We've sent you a PM requesting for more information. When it's most convenient for you can you please send that through? Jo Samsung AU

DO NOT SUPPORT SAMSUNG, I REPEAT DO NOT SUPPORT SAMSUNG!

DO NOT BUY OR SUPPORT SAMSUNG, I REPEAT DO NOT BUY OR SUPPORT SAMSUNG! I witnessed first hand Samsung lying to an elderly man about psychical damage when there was no damage and nothing wrong with the phone! They don't want to do warranty claims for repairs and replacement so they can save money! I have called multiple times to sort out my replacement dodgy phone and was promised on 3 occasions a Manager/Supervisor will call me back within 24-48hours, it's been 2 weeks and not one phone call has come through! Do not support or buy from this company. I will go into most electronic stores and tell everyone to stay away from this company! They take your money and then there's no such thing as after sales service!

I had the most disgusting, most awful customer service experience of my life! Samsung have wasted so much time, effort and energy of mine. You guys have lied about everything and are not willing to help. I have contacted your phone support and gone in store many times and you guys are fraudsters! I need your highest support person to contact me wether it's Australia wide or a State Manager in Victoria, or Head Office in Melbourne or Sydney, otherwise I am taking this to ACCC, Fair Trading, VCAT, A Current Affair, Product Reviews, telling all family and friends about my experiences and will take on all other alternative avenues such as high courts and social media exposure. I'm fed up with being treated with no respect! I will give all names, case numbers, details of phones etc once someone contacts me. This is urgent and should be handled with priority as I'm going overseas and need a working phone.

Warranty Claim MadeYes
Thanks for reaching out to us, we’re really sorry to hear of the experience you've had so far. We’d be more than happy to investigate further into this – Our best point of contact is to send us a PM on Facebook with a copy of this review and some more information on the interaction you witnessed at one of our Studios. > m.me/SamsungAustralia Mick Samsung AU

Worst Warranty and Customer Service

It was my first time dealing with Samsung support/ Warranty Claim in Australia, it had been worst experience ever dealt with any company. Even dealing with a small store for warranty is better than dealing with these unprofessional people.
First when I took appointment, the lady refused to take my product for warranty as I didn't have my invoice on that day. They could Check it from system as product was purchased/released 5 months ago.
Secondly I sent my Watch 5 times for the same fault, and every time what they do is do factory reset and return. I had to collect it from the service center every time and the issue still persist.
I checked on Samsung forum for other user having same fault and he gave up and sold his faulty watch on marketplace.
Its better to buy grey market or some other Chinese brands as Samsung AU warranty is good for nothing.

Product PurchasedSamsung Galaxy Watch 46mm Bluetooth
Hi Umer, we are so sorry to hear that you did not have a pleasant experience with Samsung, so far. We have sent you a PM regarding this. At your earliest convenience, please get back to us. Lisa Samsung AU

Awful customer service! Will not honour manufacturer warranty. Utterly useless call centre.

I bought a Samsung Add Wash 11kgs front loader washing machine from Good Guys in WA, December 2017. The machine is ONLY 1.5yrs old. Two days ago, during a 59min wash cycle, at the last 4 min final spin, I hear a massive noise. Sounds like helicopter rotors taking off. Cycle completes, open the door to find the a massive crack on the inside of the door. Lodge a claim. Send in 1 photo as requested, get a call back saying it’s deemed as “customer fault”. They won’t repair it. They won’t honour the warranty. “Something” has gotten stuck in the rubber I’m told. There was NOTHING stuck anywhere. How is it the machine worked perfectly for 55 mins then? During which there was many spins? Annoying poor explanation. And they have the gall to tell me if I want someone to look at it physically, I have to bear the cost! I’ve already paid for a very expensive Paperweight along with extended warranty. Absolutely ridiculous. I expected much more from a company like Samsung. The Aussie call centre is atrocious. I am very unhappy and will be pursuing this.

Store LocationGood guys Jandakot
Warranty Claim MadeYes
I’m really sorry to hear of the experience you've had so far and that we didn't meet your expectations. If you wish to discuss this further, our best point of contact is to send us a PM on Facebook with a copy of this review and some more information. > m.me/SamsungAustralia Mick Samsung AU

Poor service and behaviour

They don't deal you if have faulty product.
They said go to different store.
We don't have time to take faulty phone, come again.
Comes 3rd time for faulty phone, still faulty.

(Aussie) Lady staff is very rude and saying I don't have to do this and this
Don't know why Samsung hire them.

It's NORTHLAND SHOPPING CENTRE - PRESTON , SAMSUNGThanks for reaching out to us, we’re really sorry to hear of the experience you've had so far. We’d be more than happy to investigate further into this – Our best point of contact is to send us a PM on Facebook with a copy of this review and some more information. > m.me/SamsungAustralia Mick Samsung AU

Samsung A5 - Faulty phone - Very very poor customer service from Samsung Australia

I'm facing issues with my Samsung A5. It is restarting itself anytime and not charging. I have been to Samsung service centre twice and my handset is still doing the same. First visit they changed the motherboard and told me that It's all fixed. But problem starts again after 2 weeks. I went to service centre again and they sent it off for repair. According to them they did all checks and they couldn't not find any issues with the phone. Phone started doing the same Just after 3 hours of collecting. Now they want me to go back to service centre again. What a waste of time and fuel. I will never buy samsung again. Very very poor customer service. I have shown all the evidence as video and pics of what phone is doing but according to them it is working fine. Samsung supervisor wasting my time by calling me repeatedly and forcing me to go to service centre again. I'm now without phone from last 5 days and using a spare i have at home.

*****Never buy samsung dodge phones *****

Store LocationOptus
Warranty Claim MadeYes
Product PurchasedSamsung Galaxy A5 2nd Generation (2017)
I have just been to northland Samsung service centre. They said they can't do anything unless i have appointment. I explained everything to them thoroughly but still need to book appointment. What a joke. The thing is when you go there to buy product, then you don't need appointment because they want your money but when you go there to seek help because they sold you a faulty product you require to book appointment. Worst service i have ever seen. Really disappointing. Wasted my 1:30 hours. Good on you Samsung.Thanks for reaching out to us, we’re really sorry to hear of the experience you've had so far. We’d be more than happy to investigate further into this – Our best point of contact is to send us a PM on Facebook with a copy of this review and some more information. > m.me/SamsungAustralia Mick Samsung AUI have spoken to a representative from Voice of customer and asked for replacement of this phone as it has already wasted my too much time. Voice of customer said they can only repair at this stage. So they are going to change motherboard second time now. He also told me that this is second repair not third. So it means when they took phone last time at northland service centre they did nothing and just returned it as it was. Good on you guys. Wasting customers time and fuel

Worst service ever by Samsung Chermside store

Worst service ever by Samsung Chermside store with Anthony. My new S9 isnt even 9 months old and since the beginning, people cant hear me well with loud crackling noises and muffled calls at the other end. The technicians have been trained to lie that there is no issue, they blame it on the network and today Anthony refused to walk with the earbuds in his ears so there would be no crackling noise heard. I could also clearly hear the noise when i called him on his phone as he was standing in front of me, but he said no, there is no noise. Ridiculous! Never buy a samsung! You will regret all the money lost.

Store LocationSamsung Chermside
Product PurchasedSamsung Galaxy S9 256GB
I’m really sorry to hear of the experience you've had so far and that we weren’t able meet your expectations. If you wish to discuss this further, our best point of contact is to send us a PM on Facebook with a copy of this review and some more information. > m.me/SamsungAustralia Mick Samsung AU

Shame Samsung - shocking Service

Latest Samsung 4K TV faulty screen after 9 months. Total disregard for customers - multiple phone calls on a warranty that is not honoured. It’s the TOTAL DISREGARD for customer that is something to be ashamed of. I can handle the incompetence in service process as experienced - it’s the selling of a product purchased in good faith that is faulty and not honoured that consumers are to be aware - DO NOT PURCHASE SAMSUNG - they do not warrant their products. The following is the three ring circus runaround - promises and commitments not fulfilled. Been advised its been repaired (twice 24/5 and 27/5) even though it was not taken to be repaired ( sorry our mistake) ; told a case would be raised and someone would be in contact - (did not happen 27/5) ; had a voice message left
with me to return a call ( only to phone back and be told sorry we rang you in error - 31/5) ; been told a case would be raised (sorry it did not happen as promised last time ) - finally received call from case manager to call back - I rang back - was told that there was no honouring of the faulty Samsung product as discussed with case manager ( even though I am yet to have a conversation with a case manager 4/6 - oops our mistake .) Told willhave a phone call from the case manager but if they don’t phone you , you can call back ..... As at today ( 6/6) no call back but an email “ you’ve spoken to a case manager and we will not repair” Its simply unbelievable. The sequence of events and 8 phone calls is one thing but the absolute TOTAL DiSREGARD for consumers is shameful Samsung. Directed to reach out via Facebook messenger (7/6) - result more scripting, stonewalling and lies - no help at all and no sign of a case manager ....Yes I can raise it further and I will .....it’s simply the principle Samsung. #samsungshame

Product PurchasedSamsung 4K TV
Thanks for reaching out to us, we’re really sorry to hear of the experience you've had so far. We’d be more than happy to investigate further into this – Our best point of contact is to send us a PM on Facebook with a copy of this review and some more information. > m.me/SamsungAustralia Mick Samsung AUDid reach out Mick - scripted ,stonewalled and lies by Samsung at every angle. False tactic to divert to Facebook page.

Love it

Like good guys store, very helpful and gives you the right info, love the product, ease to clean, modern and good size freezer, like how deep the fridge is, love my samsung

Store Locationgood guys
Warranty Claim MadeNo

Winner' worst customer service' -please save your time and money and buy from good company!

Bought Samsung QLED 7 Series in Feb 2019 and I got myself a Pandora box!

-The BRAND NEW TV starts flickering after 40-50 mins and blackout every 10 secs after that.
-Lodged complaint with Samsung Customer care - Technician was sent 3 times ;
-The first time, the Technicians can't figure out the issue and sent a job report saying this was because of external device am connecting to 'One connect' -I removed the External device and still had the same issue
-Called Customer service again and second Time, Technician's figured!! out that 'One connect' was faulty;- As it was New TV, I requested for replacement;-SAMSUNG rejected it
-Called Customer Service again to at least fix the issue; Third time, Technicians replaced a part in 'one connect box' -I hoped this would fix the issue but the Hopeless SAMSUNG TV still has the same issue;
-Called Customer Service YET again and having gone through this painful process of staying home from work for 3 days+ long phone conversations, I just asked them to come and Take away the TV!!!! -GUESS WHAT?! - Am told, they can't take the TV Back!

So, I am booked for the FOURTH time(Yet another Day off from Work!) for the Technician's visit to check WHY the issue is recurring!; But am told they still can't replace the TV but will try to repair!

I don't want to give any star! Save your time, money and energy; Please don't buy this TV!

Store LocationJB HIFi
Warranty Claim MadeYes
Product PurchasedSamsung QA65Q7FNAWXXY (65")

No solution for my phone’s problem and if I couldn’t accept they call security.

I bought Samsung s10+ in march this year while it released, after a month i got problem in my phone and i talked to customer service via phone and they tried to resolve it over the phone, but couldn’t resolved then he suggested me to go service centre and i went there for further checkups and they tried to reset the phone and but still problem was arise, then he asked me to give them a phone for further checks and after a week i went there and problem still not resolved but the management pushes me to keep the phone without resolving a problem or they don’t want to replace or refund.
If i refused to keep the phone then the guy threatened me take ur phone and leave the service centre or he gonna call security.
This is how they served customers.
I made a mistake to buy samsung product, please don’t buy these crap scams coz they not gonna help you out or not taking any responsibility.

Store LocationSydney Olympic Park