Samsung Physical store

• Warranty Claim MadeYes (67) · No (58)

Geoff
GeoffGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Absolute Rubbish Do Not Buy

We have a samsung reverse cycle air conditioner for 6 years and used it approx 60 times and now has had a complete failure of the circuit board, this is the second time we have had issues. The report is its not worth fixing so $1800-00 dollars down the drain. Equates to $30-00 per use. Just junk.

Simon W.
Simon W.Greater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Samsung Galaxy Watch failure

Roo
Roo

I wish I could give a minus !

Bought a Harvey Normans washing machine from Samsung. Broke down in 10 months because of it being faulty. Samsung agreed to refund but have not refunded to me this far. Been two months. Never buying any Samsung product again in Australia. Worst ever. Kindly do yourself. Flavor and don't buy anything from them. the worst n their staff is not only not helpful or least bothered but sitting in phillipines they just don't care. Simply say "I understand " and can't even give case managers number or refund department's. Worst ever. Shame on Samsung.

Didar
DidarPerth, WA

Worst fridge ever...

I wish i had researched this fridge before i bought it.
We have the same problem as everyone else - water filling up our crisper draws and the floor of the fridge.
I empty and clean the crispers every second day and litres of water leak into them. All the food in these draws rot from the water leakage and its a huge part of the fridge we now cant use - what a waste! It keeps happening again and again. We do everything we are supposed to, but it is useless.
Never buy samsung again..

Sara
SaraSydney

Horrible customer service

Where to buy and how to choose a monitor and other home office needs

Wendy Z.20 Mar 2020
where-to-buy-and-how-to-choose-a-monitor-and-other-home-office-needs
michael
michael

Great service - better late than never

11.am 24 May 2021. Front reception and the 'fixer' behind the plastic shield. Both young women did a terrific job helping with phone issues. Very satisfied. This service is much better than past experiences
Thank you, girls.

Warranty Claim MadeNo

8 weeks without a TV, Cannot believe how bad Samsung are

Warranty Claim MadeYes

They treat you like dirt and don't even fix the issues

Virginia
VirginiaMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Product quality is very very bad

I bought the Samsung vacuum stick from JB-Hifi before half year. I used it around once per week. During the half year period, I have never crashed and dropped it. Suddenly, the stick head was dropped down himself, then I sent to check and said it was physical damage, and I need to paid over $400 to fix. I have asked the staff, how it be that, and I want to take more care of it. But they said no reason, but it physical damage itself. I paid $1200 for it, and use for only half year then paid $400 again, that is really bad experience for me from SAMSUNG Brand. Samsung product is expensive but long lasting, and quality extremely bad, worthless and low cost performance. I will not buy again any Samsung's product again.

Bert
Bert

Total rip off and terrible service

They treat the customers like criminals with questions very rudely asked like
Where did you buy the phone from
It is your phone
Do you have a credit card to pay?
once you get past the bouncers I came across the customer service, she was very polite but I was shocked to hear that it would cost me $400.00 for replacing the back cover with a new camera glass in the S21 Ultra. There was nothing else wrong with the phone
I have used Samsung Galaxy for the last 10 years but this will be the last one
They rip you off with a smile
Its time they got rid of the rude bouncers as you enter the shop that act like they own the shop

David
DavidNorthern Region, NSW

Good products, LOUSY WARRANTY

Been using and recommending Samsung phones and tablets for years with no issues but the first time I returned a tablet for warranty they made the claim of "water damage". The tablet in question had never been anywhere moist and refused to charge, if it was out of warranty I would have replaced the usb port and cable but no, in their hot little hands it would cost $60 to get it back or $180 to fix. Sorry Samsung but all recommends in future will be non Samsung and there will be a whole town here going Apple or some other product for your dishonesty.

Willo
Willo

Moisture detection

3 months old. Came up with moisture detection when charging. Sent it back. Samsung said it has had water ingress and I know for sure it hasn't. They want $150 to fix. I am gob smacked. Will never buy Samsung again.

Paul
PaulGranville

Batteries not lasting!

Both my Galaxy Watch and S20 Phone were bought in the George St Sydney store within the last 2 years. Now both need charging everyday as different from the advertisement. I'm not a high user.

Sonia
Soniasydney

Very good service

Thanks a lot Sara and Jordan to help me to repair my phone. I am really appreciate your help. Thanks to all Samsung Facebook team
Malkit Bhuttay

Absolutely terrible products and customer service

I bought a top end Samsung Galaxy Note 20 ultra at $2000 and after 2 month the screen was dead all in a sudden. Samsung admitted a major faults after checking the mobile. Very disappointed with its quality. They offered a refund remedy and I accepted. Since then I am unable to get in touch with Samsung VOC anymore. Not reply my email, Not return my call, regardless how many times I tried to get in touch with Samsung. I handed in my faulty phone to Samsung, but not get a cent back. I lost $2000 and Samsung avoided its warranty obligation.

I will never never buy Samsung in my life.

Anyone who see my post please be careful with Samsung. If you need a high-end and reliable phone, DO NOT consider Samsung, go with other brands.

Warranty Claim MadeYes

JDSasked
Physical store

Are people having issues with the One Connect cable that connects the Samsung TV and the One Connect box ?? Being proprietary it means that if there is a problem with the cable then the TV cannot work. Samsung have been unresponsive to numerous requests for information regards a replacement cable arriving - now waited 10 business days (and no contact from Samsung)

Samsung
Samsung AUSamsung

Hi JDS, we're sorry to hear that you have been experiencing difficulties with connecting your One Connect box to your TV. We'd be more than happy to look into this for you. Would you be able to provide me with your contact details and any reference number to our Facebook via the link below?

Please ensure to copy and paste your enquiry in a private message to us.

> m.me/SamsungAustralia

Jo

JDS

3 months ago I raised this issue.
Customer service ??
Response time ??
Don't worry thanks

789asked
Physical store

Why does Samsung Australia dishonour Australian warranties in contrast to much smaller competitors who have excellent warranty, return, refund practices, Samsung seems to be a nightmare to claim any warranty issues with? (going by reviews here/elsewhere , personal experience).

Get an answer from our members and Samsung representatives