Samsung Physical store

Samsung Physical store

• Warranty Claim MadeYes (52) · No (46)

ADZ

ADZGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Fridge - major known problem with ice maker!

We bought a Samsung Fridge with an ice maker 2 years ago. The ice maker broke within months and the front door need to be replaced shortly afterwards. The fridge now intermittently floods the kitchen - all related to the ice maker. The Samsung Technician has declared the fridge unrepairable! Samsung has refused to refund our monies. We need to take them to court. There is a known problem with the Samsung ice maker. Do not buy a Samsung fridge!!!

Terry

TerrySouth East Queensland, QLD

Samsung 75" TV

One star is too much.. Brought new 75" tv 15mths ago. Screen went purple & called Samsung the same day.3days later sent a tech out with two new boards which didn't work then was told it needed a new screen or replacement tv so waited another 5days too be told tech will be there with new screen, New screen and boards still no working tv. Now tv has been taken away as techs don't know what's wrong. Called Samsung and asked for replacement tv as a lot of mucking around. Customer Service at Samsung Care just palm you off. Wouldn't recommend buying any more of there TVs even though we have 5 Samsung TVs in the house the recycling centre will be happy.

Store LocationJB Hifi Gold Coast
Warranty Claim MadeYes
Product PurchasedSamsung UA75NU7100WXXY (75")
Samsung AUSamsung

Resolutions team just brushed me off

Poor customer service. Could not repair 8 month old tv and the resolutions team just brushed me off and said they cannot fix the fault or answer me why a PS3 was unable to connect to the tv but would connect to 2 tv that are newer.
Do not buy Samsung.

Find out how Samsung Physical store compares to other Appliance Brands

faulty fridge still not repaired or replaced months later

I purchased what looked like a quality and reliable fridge SRL458ELS 458 bottom mount. The fridge has stopped working a number of times, just stopped cooling. There have been three attempted repairs, and still the fridge is not working. They have now stopped replying, always promising to get back to me.

Vince Schirripa

Vince SchirripaMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

After you Tate product home, it is your baby. Don’t even answer the phone.”to busy, ring later “

The store was ok, it is if you ask a question later the problem.
They give you a phone number for Samsung and it is always busy :”ring later” is the answer

SheilaPerth, WA

Unable to contact Samsung support. Referred to website but unable to enter model so can't submit

Love sound bar and 82 inch TV but sound jumps with Bluetooth. It didn't with wifi but we have a new modem and cannot get wifi sound back. Cannot contact web support. Very frustrating. Faulty site. Cannot enter model so cannot submit.

Store LocationGoodguys Cockburn
Product Purchasedsound bar
Sheila

Hi Ada. This is exactly the problem. I went to the link, had to install Facebook, and even though i have done that, the link takes me nowhere. There has to be a better way of communicating surely?

Rufflez R.

Rufflez R.Greater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Galaxy A8 - Device factory fault sim card randomly disconnects

Store LocationCostco moorabbin
Product PurchasedSamsung Galaxy A8

U suck & are mean

Took 3 weeks to say I had water damage wanted to charge me 200 to be fixed under warranty. Took it to 3rd party they fixed my issue with a clean in 20 seconds for free, you guys suck.

VERY UNHAPPY17Metropolitan Adelaide, SA

Not happy jan

Store LocationThe Parade Norwood, Adelaide
Product PurchasedSamsung Galaxy 5S phones

Find out how Samsung Physical store compares to other Appliance Brands

Never purchase any samsung product

We purchased a brand new $5000 TV after 2 yes the remote has stopped working, however theses things can happen. After contacting their customer support line and it being agreed they would replace the remote, it is nearly going on 1 month and we are still waiting for the replacement remote to arrive. Their is no proactive customer communication, I have called every week even 2 times a week to follow up with no clear understanding and blaming Australia Post only after 3 weeks were they able to provide me with a tracking number for the sent item.

Matthew L.

Matthew L.Sydney, NSW

Efficient and Polite

Walked in, immediately greeted, staff directed me to take a seat. Issue was solved immediately, some advice on maintenance was given then I was home having lunch with the hour.

Store LocationCity, George Street
Product PurchasedSamsung Galaxy Buds
RyanJ

RyanJSouth East Queensland, QLD

Fridges are junk and Samsung are full of lying horrible people

This is possibly the worst product we've ever bought. Ice maker had to be fixed 4 times. Rust throughout the fridge. We finally had Samsung agree to refund as the ice maker issue is a defect across most of their fridges. You can get a refund even if it's outside of warranty. Worst part was their collection company DB Schenker sent a driver who dropped the fridge down a flight of 15 stairs after scratching our floor and deck. The stairs are ruined. Samsung still haven't sent our refund after 25 days and are refusing to pay for the damage to our house.

Store LocationDomayne
Product PurchasedFridge 680L French Door
MickSamsung

Warranty on Samsung products are fake by Samsung

Store LocationHarvey Norman, 420 Princes Hwy, Corio VIC 3214
Product PurchasedWashing Machine
Sal B.
Sal B.

I tried to message to the link but it's not helping.

Disappointed

Disappointed Perth, WA

VERY POOR PRODUCT

The Samsung Fridge we bought we were not happy with would not buy another samsung fridge The freezer section door does not open and eventually broke .The ice maker is good at making noise but no ice
Samsung is overrated

Store Locationgood guys malaga
Neva

NevaGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Samsung fan until I had a problem, now they cannot even provide any customer service. never again will I buy Samsung!

Store LocationSheedy Muir Narre Warren (nothing wrong with Sheedy Muir, they have nothing to do with Samsung Customer Service)
MickSamsung

CNN

CNNMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Samsung Smart TV not working

Hi, I brought a Samsung Smart TV 5 years ago and suddenly the "smart" part not working anymore. Talk to Samsung and they said that they can't do anything, pay a repair. So for them, the lifetime expectancy of a 3000$ TV is 5 years. Never going to buy a Samsung in my life.

Store LocationSA

Nayyer Q.South East Queensland, QLD

Never choose Samsung

This is my first time using the Samsung phone, moved from Apple. Its Samsung flagship phone, Dual sim Note, My phone is under warranty and facing display issues, discussed with the support team, they suggest to send for repair through AU Post only, their local stores didn't deal with any type of repair or initial assessment. NO loan phone offered. now it's almost a week and still no update.
Compare to Apple, it will be a matter of minutes to solve these types of manufacturer's hardware issues by replacing a device on spot at Apple stores.

Store LocationWestfield Garden City Brisbane
Product PurchasedSamsung Galaxy Note

details shared

KathSamsung

Thank you, Nayyer. A member of our team will be able to reach out and assist shortly!

Kath
Samsung AU

Ron

RonSydney, NSW

Excellent customer service!

I went to the Samsung store in central Sydney to get assistance with transferring data from one phone to a new device. I was attended to by Andy who was courteous, friendly and professional. He helped me greatly and is a asset to the company - thank you!

Store LocationSydney city
Wayne R.

Wayne R.South East Queensland, QLD

Leaving samsung

After being a loyal samsung mobile user for a decade or more, I'm now throwing my devices in the bin and buying APPLE ONLY ..im fed up with Samsung's many software issues ,and rude customer service that never offer a satisfactory solution..

Store LocationGold coast
Product PurchasedSamsung Galaxy A20
Terri

TerriSouth East Queensland, QLD

Excellent service

I called into the Samsung Booth at Robina Town Centre and was lucky enough to get Mitch to assist me. Mitch bent over backwards to assist with my mobile 'phone and Tablet. I found Mitch to be very helpful, conversant with the product and he just couldn't do enough for me.
It's a pity some other staff members at different stores can't take a page out of Mitch's book.

TERRI

AdaSamsung

We appreciate the feedback you have provided and will be sure to pass this along, Terri. If any questions arise, please don't hesitate to reach out to us.

Ada