Samsung TU8000 Crystal UA43TU8000WXXY (43")

Samsung TU8000 Crystal UA43TU8000WXXY (43") Questions & Answers

MPNs: UA43TU8000 and UA43TU8000WXXY

4 questions from our users

wendy
wendyasked
TU8000 Crystal UA43TU8000WXXY (43")

weve just purchased this tv and are having a real issue with finding freeview on it . it has freeview on demand but no freeview app. whats going on? Wendy

ray
ray

Hi Wendy, whilst I'm no tech expert, if you press the Home button on your remote and scroll across to Source, you should see Samsung TV............Freeview should be available. Better still, go to the Apps icon and put all the channels you want to watch on your Home page at he bottom of the screen. Much easier and quicker. that seems to work well and have had no trouble with that. good luck.

Warren B.
Warren B.asked
TU8000 Crystal UA43TU8000WXXY (43")

Can live TV be recorded on this model

Andy W.
Andy W.

Hi Warren, pretty sure it's a standard feature on tvs connected to any live programming source.

Warren B.
Warren B.asked
TU8000 Crystal UA43TU8000WXXY (43")

Can you record live TV or use time shift on this TV

SandyD
SandyDasked
TU8000 Crystal UA43TU8000WXXY (43")

Can I install apps such as YouTube, Patreon, Skillshare, etc, onto this T.V.?
If not, what else do I need to be able to watch content from these apps on this T.V?

Steve
Steve

Do NOT buy this tv. Read and trust the reviews. Tv is full of ads and spyware from samsung. Get an LG or hisense. As for yor question most smart tvs come with yotube app pre installed As for the others youcan buy amazon firestick or access websites through browser

Willow S.
Willow S.

How come Steve i do not get adds at all I have utube installed thats all I also installed my Chrome cast for the apps I cannot get

lol anon.
lol anon.

Alot depends on whether or not anyone is prepared to pay for add free apps and also what you look at on other devices. Spyware is not significant as Google for the last 30 years have been intruding Facebook, Amazon they all listen in. It is called sales. Marketing for you your area and your unborn children. If you don't want any privacy intrusion do what the F.B.I agent suggested. " Go live in a cave with not even a microwave near you". End quote. Nothing to hide then who cares LG all smart T.Vs have got the rumour of a hidden inbuilt Camera. Who cares. Simple answer I walked into lounge with tablet watching You tube and it asked if I wanted to watch it on T.V I WAS WTH but just pushed no.

See all Samsung TU8000 Crystal Series questions

Get an answer from our members and Samsung representatives

Samsung TU8000 Crystal UA43TU8000WXXY (43")

Other 4K Ultra HD TVs