Sanitarium Weet-Bix Original

Sanitarium Weet-Bix Original

No more Truckies scone

Used to be able to put Jam & Cream on when out on the road but now the cheap ones keep falling apart.
Will have to try Aldi to see if they hold together

Purchased in March 2019.

weetbix, forget it !

Weetbix has gone backwards because of the almighty dollar. Packaging, breaking up, thinner, and less per packet
One used to be able to butter and add vegemite. Now just falls apart.. I am now looking for a better product !

Biscuits are crumbling in the box

I have noticed that lately the weetbix are crumbling. What is going on? First the change to an inferior packaging and now the product itself is deteriorating. I have eaten Weetbix all my life and I am now 62. Might have to try another brand. That is sad

Why do they taste like plastic

They are absorbing the plastic and taste unbearable. I did like them but cannot anymore.
Hope the packaging changes.

Broken brekky

We travel the country in our van, bought Weet-nix in many towns. The common issue is how the bikkies are broken on opening every new box. Bikkies not holding together. Cannot use as bikkies with butter and jam. They have shrunk in size. Very disappointed with the current product but still taste good. May have to try alternatives.

Good all day

Like to eat these with added milo or warm them up in the microwave with a bit of honey is the best.

Great as breakfast or snack

Weetbix is high in fibre and iron so it's a healthy option as both breakfast and snack. However, this tastes bland but that's because it's mostly wheat (although there is some sugar in there but definitely not as much compared to other breakfast cereals).

Healthy, filling

A good canvas to add whatever you want. Now, if only it wasn’t made by a Christian company it would be perfect.

A healthy food

I like eating healthy and I eat a bowl of weetbix with milk and bluberries for breakfast. But my only worry is, I think I am not absorbing the iron in weetbix because of the milk and berries. Any better options?

This one is really good

it is convenient to eat,save time,I always eat it in the morning when I have early class. and it have nutritions.

Perfect to end my suffering

I eat on average 40 weetbix a day, they are a perfect cereal to fill the void created by your divorce and crappy 9-5. I love sitting down at night and chowing down on some bikkies after spending 8 hours at the canning factory where i constantly want to end my suffering. Don't see a doctor, just get weetbix.

Keep on moving

This great food stuff will keep you regular with its natural good taste and roughage. Difficult to beat this one.

Best food

Have 6 everyday! Great for your health and taste great! Would definitely recommend to any person that enjoys breakfast :)

Biscuits now fall apart

I have eaten Weetbix for over 60 years. Still like the taste but now looking for alternatives because they just fall apart in the box. Short cuts in manufacturing I suspect. Perhaps they don't care about the local market now that they sell well overseas.

A National Favourite Breakfast.

This Brand name has always been a quality Australian product, lately part of the boxed contents are like added broken sweepings. It is found in most boxes.Obviously not from external handling. Should be addressed before it affects their sales.

Meatless Iron Choice

Iron deficiency especially when it comes to speed healing can create hidden problems like tongue infections by mouth bacteria, joint pain if walking your legs a lot or neck pain if not sleeping with a pillow, actually I prefer 2 pillows for my large shoulder 6-foot height, as one pillow underneath the top pillow is positioned half-way towards the shoulder area where my shoulder rests on this half second pillow. I don't eat red meat or any other meat because it is slow to digest even though it has high iron efficiency, and the iron-high moisture-less weetbix may be awkward and unattractive to have it as a sandwich with lettuce salad and fried eggs, or even with mash potato for lunch or dinner, besides being a standard breakfast cereal, but it takes time to get used to it as your intestines do not protest by way of pain as it experiences no hardship in digesting this meal combination. Weetbix is better than bread sandwiches because bread is made of fine flour with a lot of nutrients removed during refining wheat into flour.

Weetbix blends not great - advertising and marketing atrocious

I love plain weetbix. Having some reality show nobodies market the new blends range is SO OUT OF TOUCH for Sanitarium. They obviously have no idea. No weetbix blends ever!

Excellent tasty and healthy choice.

Doesn't like most cereal, it's not sweet. But the taste of grain goes perfectly with milk and fruit. What is more, its high in iron, especially good breakfast for woman.
For people with iron deficiency like me should still eat a little more red meat as is advised by my GP, as animal source iron would be better absord. However, plant source iron is also a good supplement for diet.

Great Cereal

I must say i have been taking this for years for general well being and contains good fibre. I like to live a healthy lifestyle which makes me feel good about myself and it should be for everyone. Remember, contains less sugar than most unhealthy cereals. Take my advice and stick to good fibre cereal.

Weetbix kids!

Have grown up eating 2 weetbix with hot water, a dash of almond milk and half a banana - no sugar required, delicious!
Keeps me feeling full and satisfied for hours, budget friendly.