Sanitarium Weet-Bix Original

Sanitarium Weet-Bix Original

Sylvia B.
Sylvia B.South East Queensland, QLD

Weet Bix

I have found over the last 3 boxes they crumble easy, my husband's opinion was you have 2-3 weet bix sitting in the bottom at the end. I have found they go soggy a lot quicker, maybe because they are not as dense or they have cut the weight. I'm shopping tomorrow and will try another brand, this will be unusual as we have had weet bix on the list for 40 years.

Purchased in September 2020 at various for $5.00.

Not Happy Jan
Not Happy JanMurray Mallee, SA

Crumbling Apart

The product formula to produce Weetbix has changed creating an inferior atrocious product. They just fall apart in the box. Wont be buying any more. Am changing to Uncle Tobies as the bix stay together and don't crumble away.

Purchased in June 2020.

Crumbly weebix

The Weet-Bix of today are so much different to what was supplied 18 months ago.
The last box I bought upon opening looked like it was used as a football all crumbly and broken.
Wheat biscuits from Coles a better product and cheaper. Never buying Weet-Bix originals again unless they can reproduce the Weet-Bix of old.

Purchased in June 2020 at Coles for $3.50.

Breakfast Cereals / Mueslis

Find out how Sanitarium Weet-Bix Original compares to other Breakfast Cereals / Mueslis

Bjane
BjaneMid North Coast, NSW

Black bits in weetbix

Continuously find large black bits in weetbix, it’s so gross. Every packet has had them, I can’t even stomach to eat it anymore.

Purchased in May 2020 at Coles.

Alexandra E.
Alexandra E.Sydney, NSW

Black particles in weetbix

Hard black flakes in the weetbix. They’re hard pieces that While I was eating would feel them against my teeth. Threw out the large box in the bin. Never buying again.

Purchased in May 2020 at Woolworths.

Bradley
BradleyGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

What the heck happened mate?

Been eating weetbix for 30 years. They are no longer edible. They don’t even soak up the milk anymore lol. The texture is different, they fall apart really easily and just doesn’t taste like a weetbix.

It’s almost like the kind of weetbix you would expect to get in a third world country. Shockingly poor quality.

Purchased in January 2020 at Coles for $2.59.

Dave Waples
Dave WaplesMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Quantity of Biscuits per box

Last Fortnight I purchased a 375g box of Original Weet-Bix - I've noticed on the serving panel it states there are 12 servings (2 biscuits) per serve however inside the box there are only 22 biscuits equating to only 11 serves. Is this a blatant rip-off to the public or what....
I purchased this size box as I don't usually buy them anymore but wanted to try them again because I could.

Purchased in January 2020 at Coles.

Natalya R.
Natalya R.South East Queensland, QLD

Black Specs

I also found small black plastic specs in my weetbixs, I found 7 specs of plastic and then threw it in the trash because I was put off completely.

Purchased at Coles.

Nick
Nick

Have they changed or just a bad batch?

These Weet Bix aren't too nice to eat anymore. The texture is way off, now they're just gritty, crumbly, and crushed bits of wheat pressed into a brick.

Purchased in January 2020 at Woolworths for $5.00.

Candycrushaddict
CandycrushaddictAustralia

Cannot eat these anymore

I grew up these as a child and then as a mother, my children loved them. Every Friday night also was warm Weetbix for tea instead of takeaway. As the years have passed , none of us can eat them anymore. We all get indigestion from them. Sorry ol buddy you were our favourite cereal but somethings changed in you ,we cant eat you anymore.

Russell J
Russell JFar North Queensland, QLD

Weet Bix 1 kg Breakfast Cereal

Sanitarium- shame on you. Price up by one Dollar- no argument on the kg pack-as price held for years- problem be that Quality has dropped as well in a few aspects i have noted- 1/ Biscuits fall apart on contact 2/ Husks now in them where there were never any- and have been using them for years and lastly, 3/ Black specs in them, which never have been-never have i had to pick out a spec and examine it to see that a bug hadn't found it . Suggestion= resume the quality AND keep the accountants away from the Kitchen!

Purchased in August 2019 at Woolworths for $5.00.

JoJo Adelaide
JoJo AdelaideMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

What a shame...

I agree with the other complaints that Weet bix has become crumbly. They have become less dense & thinner and are impossible to cut now. I’ll try other product to see if better.

Purchased in June 2019 at Coles.

No more Truckies scone

Used to be able to put Jam & Cream on when out on the road but now the cheap ones keep falling apart.
Will have to try Aldi to see if they hold together

Purchased in March 2019.

Pole
PoleSouthern and Hills, SA

weetbix, forget it !

Weetbix has gone backwards because of the almighty dollar. Packaging, breaking up, thinner, and less per packet
One used to be able to butter and add vegemite. Now just falls apart.. I am now looking for a better product !

Jan
JanNewcastle

Biscuits are crumbling in the box

I have noticed that lately the weetbix are crumbling. What is going on? First the change to an inferior packaging and now the product itself is deteriorating. I have eaten Weetbix all my life and I am now 62. Might have to try another brand. That is sad