Scorptec (Scorpion Technology) Physical store

Listing monitored by Scorptec (Scorpion Technology)

2.6
  • Warranty Claim MadeYes (19) · No (26)

Don
DonGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

I had an issue and they sorted it out

I was given the wrong information regarding a component from their technician however they went out of their way to resolve the issue quickly.

Very helpful and responsive service.

Sam
SamGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Catastrophic service, would never recommend or do business with Scorptec

Rob
RobSydney, NSW

Excellent! Great experience. Helpful and understanding when I ordered the wrong item.

Excellent! Made an online order and ordered wrong item. The team at Macquarie Park were exceptional and made the process easy with great communication. Was able to assist in rectifying my mistake quickly and clearly. Now have my new monitor and couldn't be happier. Thanks to all that helped. Definitely recommend.

Chris P.
Chris P.Greater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Scared and peeking out the blinds

Paranoid idiots still havnt opened their store doors to walk in customers in Clayton whilst the rest of the state is back open. Absolutely rediculous locking down their own store when the state lockdown has ended. Lost a customer for life. Click and collect only so dont waste your time driving there expecting to walk in the door, you know, like every other business not under lockdown... Keep hiding under your bed...

Electronics & Computing Shops

Find out how Scorptec (Scorpion Technology) Physical store compares to other Electronics & Computing Shops

Good Customer Service

Went in to return damaged Motherboard I received. Claiming online took overnight. When I went in person, they were happy to replace the motherboard with another model as the one I was returning was no longer in stock. I was panicking and couldn't make up my mind on a different motherboard and made a few mistakes but the staff at Macquarie Park Scorptec where helpful and patient with me. Probably the quickest warranty claim I have ever had during COVID.

Hema
HemaGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Disappointed and poor customer service

Frank W.
Frank W.Greater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

misleading listing, refuse return requests, very rude and Irresponsible customer service

bought a graphic card from their online store, just realized that it's a new release of 30 series card, ( it has new PCI Device ID) , they didn't state that in the description and they refused my return request, the staffs in their store are very rude, just don't care you if you got any problem

Scorptec C.Scorptec (Scorpion Technology)

Where to buy and how to choose a monitor and other home office needs

Wendy Z.20 Mar 2020
where-to-buy-and-how-to-choose-a-monitor-and-other-home-office-needs
Angie
Angie

Excellent Staff . Custom Built PC a work in progress for a novice, Overall mostly satisfied. Glad I gave it a go.

Most rude and condescending staff I've had to deal with in a long time

The staff act rude and condescending to anyone who doesn't know as much about taking apart computers as they do. Which is paradoxical because if we did know how to do these things, we wouldn't be paying them to do it for us in the first place... if you aren't some sort of computer genius and want to be treated with the slightest shred of dignity and respect, I strongly suggest shopping elsewhere.

Unhappy at Scorptec
Unhappy at Scorptec Greater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Unsuitable Monitor (42.5inch), no refunds or exchanges

Worst customer service

Worst customer service I have ever experienced. They fill their stores with uni students who might genius geeks but couldn't relate on a human level if they tried. All they want is your money and once they have it good luck getting any tech support

Don PiccoliGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Questionable practices

Cedar
Cedar

Terrible

Kate
KateGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

I'm starting to wonder if Scorptec is an elaborate scam

Jack
JackVictoria

Quick and easy

Their website could use a facelift, but other than that I have nothing bad to say about these guys. I ordered my stuff online then drove down to the store and picked them up a day or two later. Lots of products, quick service, all round good.

Declan M.asked
Physical store

Hi scorpion, was asking how a store pickup will work? If I buy my good online how long will it it take to be delivered to your store? How will I pick it up? If I pickup my good form the store (after click and collect) do I qualify for the spin and win?

Scorptec C.Scorptec (Scorpion Technology)

Hi Declan, if you place and pay for your order through our website our system should notify you if there is any stock that needs to be delivered to the store. If the stock is available locally this generally takes 1-2 business days, and you will be notified of the expected time frames once the order is processed.

When picking up your order you just need to give one of our sales team your order number or account information and present some government issued photo ID for verification. All orders picked up at our Macquarie Park that are over $100 in value qualify for the spin and win.

David | Scorptec

Thanks!

Get an answer from our members and Scorptec (Scorpion Technology) representatives