2Scourdry

Fardan H.

Aiswarya B.
Aiswarya B.

Best service by Sam

i booked carpets and two couches cleaning and i have to say this was the best steam cleaning service i have ever booked! Sam was friendly, on time, and made my couches smell fresh and new. Exceptional work!

Fabulous

Great job and fantastic service. The gentleman who did my couch was on time and very polite. Job was done well and came up great.
Linda
LindaGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Brand new looking couch

Great job done by sam. This is my second time getting their couch cleaning service and they did a great job as expected. Dried in just a few hours with a sweet fragrance.

Highly recommend their service, Thank you sam.

samueldean1993
samueldean1993

Impressive work and professionalism

It was such a pleasure booking with scourdry. They came on time, very easy communication, let us know each and everything, discussed end results prior the clean and turned my couch and carpet back to new again. Had really bad experiences with other companies before but they got my trust back. Highly recommend them. Quick dry time too.
Sam & Suzie
Sam & Suzievic2 posts

5 Stars to Kush

Had Kush come today to my mums property and he was very nice to deal with and cleaned carpet efficiently and thoroughly.
Definitely recommend Kush and Scourdry,
Thankyou for your service.
Lucia G.
Lucia G.Greater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Professional service!

My apartment was on the third floor, I've called two companies and they refused to do the service. I've called scourdry and they accepted straight away without any problem.
Sam was punctual and professional.
Price very cheap and I strongly recommend!
Thank you!
Jess N
Jess NGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Carpet cleaning looks great

Sam did really great job. All of the stains are gone. Righly recommended. Great prices.
claire
claireGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC11 posts

Don’t use scourdry

It is 24 hours since scourdry cleaned my carpets and couches. They are still wet and can’t be used although the cleaner assured me that the couches would be dry in 4hours and the carpet within 7. The cleaner convinced me that they needed heavy cleaning which was double the original quote however there are still some spots left on the carpet and the couches have pilling problems that were not there before the clean in fact the b can ouches had just been recovered 3 years ago.
Areti
Areti

Carpet clean

Very thorough, well mannered, great presentation, great communication skills, excellent jobs . Thankyou Sam will use you again.
Myriam
MyriamGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Bad job. Took only 25 mns and left the couch smelling horrible

He quoted me $120 and when arrived he said the stains were too bad and it is recommended to charge $200 as this will remove stains and leave the couch clean and smelling great

The smell is horrible and still lingering and the stains haven’t been removed as promised. Not happy with their job.

Terence P.
Terence P.Greater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Sara
Sara

A nightmare

I hired them to clean tiles in my brand new home.
Unfortunately I was not home when service completed and I trusted them and paid them before inspecting their work.
Tiles are as dusty as they were and stains still there. Also the have broken my front step.
They were apologetic initially and said will refund and fix my step as well, I have never heard back from them.
Don’t trust them with your home. Bigest mistake ever!
PKM
PKM

Professional service

The man, with a van and equipments, showed up on time. He was Professional, yet friendly in providing the service. I would recommend this service to any friend who would need Mattress cleaning.
Rebecca F.
Rebecca F.

Great job Steve

I called Steve late yesterday to help with some stains, he was here the next day to help. Excellent service. Thank you for your hard work. I will definitely use again