2Secretlab TITAN Series

Secretlab TITAN Series Questions & Answers

Verified🏆 2024 Award
Jack Triantos
Jack Triantos

Where in Sydney can you test these chairs out? A bit silly if you don't have a Sydney showroom

Cheyne G.
Cheyne G.

You'd have to contact them online and see if there are any resellers in Sydney where you could try a chair. SecretLabs has no physical stores aside from some resellers, they're online only. I'm pretty confident you wouldn't regret buying one though, after going through 4 different 'gaming' chairs, I'm beyond happy with my Titan XL.

Natalie Ortiz D.
Natalie Ortiz D.

Hi,

Before I put a 2/3 star review, I would like to reach out to you if in case you are able to rectify my issue.

Overall, I believe it is a great chair, similar aesthetics and design as the Omega series I purchased 3yrs ago with improvement to a few features in which the way the chair is assembled, might I add was very easy with the step by step guide.

My only main concern, and what I find most important in a chair is the lower lumbar support. It is fantastic that it is integrated into the chair however, me being a short statured person, don't find it effective for me at all. With the chair at its lowest point and my feet flat on the ground, there is still a gap in between my lower back and the lumbar support. Unfortunately, I have lower back pains and long hours working from home and/or gaming, it does get tiresome. The great thing about the Omega series was that it came with the memory foam pillow which I have just been so accustomed to all these years.

After paying a premium price tag, I dont justify paying an extra $100 for the pro memory foam. I am even contemplating refunding the chair as long term it may not be good for my lower back and it may be worthwhile to invest in another gaming chair. When I first put the chair together I did extend the warranty by posting a picture #secretlab however after gaming for just 2hrs, I found myself squirming and had to result to getting the memory foam from my other chair.

My other Omega series, I will continue to use for work. I suspect that the pro memory foam suppport will benefit me but if I were spending up to $800+ on a chair, it may be beneficial to look at another product.

Again, I love the chair and the variety of designs you have however, ergonomically for my lower back, it isnt to my expectation.

If you could also let me know the process of a refund should I decide to go down that path, as I still have the packaging. My order number is 20110709.

Kind regards,
Dennis

Goatie
Goatie

Damn! Was just about to buy one - Thanks everyone for posting reviews, feel like I've just dodged a bullet.

Eduardo P.
Eduardo P.

Thanks for the honest and detailed reviews, guys. I was considering buying a 2020 batman Titan without testing it but just blacklisted secretlab.

Sam Mcc
Sam Mcc

I love it, looks awesome and feels great. I got a Batman one and waiting for the new Bird of prey one. Worth every cent ! Have tried others and not enjoyed

Tim S
Tim S

Just buy it Eduardo. I bought the 2020 titan and it's the best decision I made. Super easy to assemble, instructions are very clear and the best reward is to then test it out straight away!

elv
elv

I found the only positive reviews here look so fake.. even the photos they provided are generic photos downloaded from internet. most of the gaming chairs on the market are from the same manufacturer in China. this one is no different. just no-shame marketing with huge margin.

MaverickConsumer
MaverickConsumer

I 100% agree. They made an offer to give me an exemption and offered a "full refund"... except I was expect to pay for shipping. You argument about blatant capitalism also happened to apply to Australian shipping companies/couriers. There was no refund if I had to expend another $100! "Secretlab Designed"... nope. Maxnomic has literally the same chair. I hope you appreciated the review I wrote. I took the time to be as unbiased as I could, and if I'm being honest, I really did try to enjoy the chair (considering I spent $600 on that thing). But alas, reality is harsh. Look, it's not a 'bad chair' if it didn't cost the amount it did.

Will_PayMore4Quality
Will_PayMore4Quality

I applaud those who have made the effort to highlight the inadequacies of this product and company. The chair is spruiked online as the best of the best and I'm glad the productreview contingent has highlighted this is not the case. You've saved me from a poor purchase :)

Get an answer from our members and Secretlab representatives