Seniors Pet Insurance - Basic Accident & Illness Cover

Seniors Pet Insurance - Basic Accident & Illness Cover

Pet Insurance Buying Guide

If your dog or cat becomes sick, pet insurance can help get the treatment they deserve. For a better idea of how pet insurance works, continue reading so you can make an informed choice.

Read now

4.5

• Claim Resolution Time2-4 weeks (2), 1-2 weeks (2) and <1 week (1)
  • Claim ApprovedYes (4) · No (1)

Happy we purchased pet insurance from Australian Seniors

I have held the policy for nearly two years since we bought our pet. Reasonably priced policy. Claims have been paid promptly after all information was submitted. Very helpful staff.

Claim Resolution Time1-2 weeks
Shads

ShadsMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Trying it out for now

Yes. I only just joined up I’ve not put in a claim yet. I will try it out and see how it goes as I’m not sure as yet

Pet Type(s) InsuredCat

Hi Shads,
Thank you for taking the time to leave your review and please don't hesitate to reach out if you have any queries in the future.

Colleen Anderson

Colleen AndersonSydney, NSW

Good basic coverage

Not bad value, still expensive for someone on a Pension, but less than others, only joined last night yet to lodge a claim, still assessing competence level. Easy to set up

Pet Insurance

Find out how Seniors Pet Insurance - Basic Accident & Illness Cover compares to other Pet Insurance

Zivanka

ZivankaGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Great pet insurance option for senior pet owners

Jayne was excellent in explaining all the details regarding the insurance cover for my 9 yeats old dog, Hachi. Very happy with her excellent service and friendly personality. Great pet insurance cover older dogs.

Marlene

Marlene

Dog Insurance

After the Vet lodged the claim for me, i received an email to let me know it was being processed and it was settled shortly after. There are exactly 26 words

Hi Marlene,
Thank you for taking the time to share your experience with us. I am delighted to hear of the ease in which you were able to submit your claim via your vet and that we could efficiently finalise this for you.

Sooy

SooyCentral Queensland, QLD

Excellent customer service... painless!

Easy to understand policy, fantastic communication by representative and there no questions left unanswered, I am more than clear on my pets coverage and the terms and conditions of my policy.

Annette

AnnetteSydney, NSW

I have been with Seniors for a couple of years. I have had a couple of claims which were dealt with quickly and efficiently. Seniors kept me informed and acknowledged when I sent emails and claims. It was a very good decision to have this insurance

Claim Resolution Time2-4 weeks
Claim DateJune 2020

Wait and see

Policy appears to be of excellent value when compared to other policies. It was very eady to set up once level of cover decided.
We have not lodged claim. Only just joined up. Will have to wait to make a claim to test efficiency. Staff very friendly and attentive.
Just joining for first time,

Hi Heather,
It's fantastic to hear that you have found excellent value in your policy and that our helpful team members have been able to set your cover up with ease. Thank you for taking the time to share your review with us.

Suzanne Stroud-Watts

Suzanne Stroud-WattsSouth East Queensland, QLD

Very good

Thus far I have only just signed up. The service was very professional and sociable. I would be in a better position to review your product further down the track if I have to claim.

Pet Type(s) InsuredCat

Hi Suzanne,
I'm glad to hear of the professional and sociable service you have received when setting up your policy. Thank you, we appreciate you taking the time to share your experience with us.

Julie

JulieSouth East Queensland, QLD

Waste of money

After three years of accident insurance I made my first claim after my dog ate human feaces on the beach path. In a short space of time I had to rush him to emergency where he tested positive to Marijuana and MDMA. My claim was denied as intoxication is deemed to be an illness not an accident. It took three weeks and I had to ring them before being told my claim was denied. Absolute waste of money.

Claim Resolution Time2-4 weeks
Claim DateMarch 2020
Claim ApprovedNo
Lorraine A.

Lorraine A.South East Queensland, QLD

Excellent service

Policy set up was easy and smooth the operator was helpful and happy to talk with.
I had a few questions that were answered swiftly and efficiently by the operator and

Hi Lorraine,
Thank you for taking the time to share your experience with us. I am delighted to hear of the ease in which you were able to set up your policy and of the great service that you have received from our team.

Sandy

SandyMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Essential, Value, Efficiency

I compared pet insurance for new puppy. Seniors Pet Insurance was my choice. I also transferred my older dog to Seniors Pet Insurance so they are both insured by same provider. I did not expect an accident so soon into the policy, yet claim has been expedient. We will stick with this policy for life, and thank you.

Claim Resolution Time<1 week
Claim DateNovember 2019
Julie

JulieSydney Surrounds, NSW

Wonderful to work with!

My contact was fabulous. Warm, professional and friendly. A pleasure to deal with her. She made our policy easy to set up. Very pleased with everything..attitude, advice and professionalism. Thank you.

Christine Fysh

Christine FyshRichmond-Tweed, NSW

Looks like a good fit for our needs

Easy to set up, good value for money ! Seems to be a good product!! Had no trouble looking at my options.pleases so far with our choice of insurance. First time user of Seniors Insurance.

Diana

DianaHunter Region, NSW

Seems very good cover

It was very good to speak to the gentleman online but I feel that the disclosure statement should have been re recorded. I realise it is necessary to listen to this but felt sorry for the guy having to read it all.

Leo

LeoCentral West, NSW

Need to experience it yet, pending

All good and seems reasonable.
The assistance by phone was good, expect to be very truthful, the girl sounded like she was "singing" the
details for the policy, while older people like to be addressed in a slower and clear way and not sound like a recording. The most important thing is that the person shows some humanity and sound REAL.

Customer RelationsAustralian Seniors

Feel comfortable knowing my dogs have a good pet insurance.

The policy was easy to set up with the coverage I needed for my dogs. I feel better knowing that my dogs have insurance. The staff were very helpful & informative.

Robyn

RobynHunter Region, NSW

Easy on line claiming process

Good value
Outt of pocket expenses were minimal Very impressed with the process
Claiming on line was straight forward and money paid into account quite promptly
Very happy with policy and how quickly the claim was settled

Number of Pets4 pets
Pet Type(s) InsuredCat and Dog
Claim Resolution Time1-2 weeks
Claim DateAugust 2019

Hi Robyn,
Thank you for taking the time to share your experience with us. I am pleased to hear of the ease in which you were able to submit your claim online and that you found it to be straight forward.