Seniors Pet Insurance - Essential Accident & Illness Cover

Seniors Pet Insurance - Essential Accident & Illness Cover

Pet Insurance Buying Guide

If your dog or cat becomes sick, pet insurance can help get the treatment they deserve. For a better idea of how pet insurance works, continue reading so you can make an informed choice.

Read now

CassieSouth East Queensland, QLD

Good insurance

I had my last dog insured with seniors and I found them very good. Quick refunds and very friendly. I have a puppy now and decided to insure her with seniors also.

not happy

not happy with rejecting my claim based on what you called seizures and stated it was not applicable based on pre existing that my pet Mante was never been treated for seizures .I would like to know where you got this information from.You have my dogs history from the last 6 years and if you look you will find that he has never been diagnosed or treated for seizures NEVER.I would like you to look at my recent claim and overturn your decision and pay me the correct due payment !!!

Gary

GaryPearce 2607, ACT

Efficient response to claims

Been with Seniors for 4 years. Claims are resolved rapidly but I am inclined to look at alternatives to see if I can get a higher percentage return on my bill claims

Claim DateOctober 2020
Pet Insurance

Find out how Seniors Pet Insurance - Essential Accident & Illness Cover compares to other Pet Insurance

Grant

GrantGippsland, VIC

Perfect for my needs

This is the first time for me to insure an animal, so I haven't made any claims yet, but, was very easy to set up. I can now rest easy knowing that if anything was to happen to my cat that at least I don't have to worry about expensive vet costs.

Number of Pets-1 pets
Pet Type(s) InsuredCat
Claire

ClaireVictoria

Good value

Policy is good value but claims take a while to come through. Also having a problem with a direct claim that the vet processed - no record on the portal. Other than that all is good

Claim DateJuly 2020
Claim ApprovedNo
Joanne

JoanneVictoria

First timer. Hope this insurance does help us with less stress.

I had a look at various insurances and it was complicated to choose the right one for my cats. This insurance sounds good to me. It was easy to set up and had a look at quotes.

Number of Pets-2 pets
Pet Type(s) InsuredCat
Customer RelationsAustralian Seniors

Great service, easy to apply, very professional delivery . all questions answered fully and in plain English .. the agent I spoke to was polite and friendly I would recommend the policy to all my friends.

Number of Pets3 pets
Steve

SteveMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

perfect pet insurance

the pet insurance was just what I wanted with the cover I needed. It was easy to set-up over the phone and Amy was so helpful
Will recommend to the policy to other dog owners

Hassle free service

I have experienced a seamless process where my vet lodges the claim online, I get an immediate text message from seniors that they are processing my claim and then within a couple of working days seniors credit my account and send a very polite email confirmation. Great service.

Claim DateJuly 2020

LINDA

LINDAGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Very pleasant phone manner;

The product is good value; I had compared it with others and it appears more comprehensive; easy to set up and delivered the material as promised. rep. called back promptly as requested by me.

Customer RelationsAustralian Seniors

Essential when you have a Pet

Was easy to set up and reasonable value. My claims have been resolved Very quickly after sending in. We Have been with the insurance company for 2 years and 4 months.

Cheryl

Cheryl

Can't manage without your help

Yes, very easy to establish. I was sent a text to say they had received the claim and settled shortly after.
I would not have been able to give my little girl the medical care that she needed without your help. Has been nearly three years. It is nice when your staff ring to enquire how your fur baby is feeling, thankyou

Claim Resolution Time1-2 weeks
Claim DateMarch 2020
Romana M.

Romana M.Perth, WA

Excellent service for last 2-3years and good value for money.

Very good and informative service by agent. He helped me to make the right choice in choosing insurance for my pet. Happy customer......Keep up good work and attitude towards customers.

Quirk13

Quirk13York

Fantastic service

After only having the policy for a week, we needed to make a large claim on the policy. To make matters complicated we then sadly had to cancel the policy less than a week later. The claim was paid with no fuss at all, within a few days of Seniors receiving it. So impressed!

Claim DateMay 2020

SusanMelbourne

Didn’t receive insurance pack at first place, but was remedied after contact. Update: Claim was super fast and easy.

I have since last Nov insured with Senior Pet Insurance for my dog. I still didn't receive the said insurance package and certificate though the fortnight direct debit is punctual.

Claim DateFebruary 2020

Hi Susan,
I am just following up as I understand a team member has been in contact and sent your documents via email. Don't hesitate to reach out if you have any further questions.
Alisa

Susan

Hi Alisa, Thank you for following up. Yes I have got the document by now.

Pet Insurance

We have found your service absolutely first rate

Not that easy, but we got there in the end. We have lodged a number of claims and were paid within the week, excellent. we have been with you for about 18 months.

Hi Helen,
Thank you for taking the time to share your review, we really appreciate it. We are pleased to hear that we have been able to assist with your claims and provide you with peace of mind, knowing your dog is covered.
Alisa

Jan H

Jan HSouth East Queensland, QLD

Reasonable with good service

Our policy was fair value. It was easy to set up. Being our first claim we had to send in our dog's full veterinary history which took some organizing. Once we did this the claim was resolved within 2 weeks .
We took out the policy within the last 6 months and we are pleased with the service.

Lorac

LoracWide Bay-Burnett, QLD

Pet Insurance Claim

I am very happy with this level of cover. It is a good balance with 75% on Claims and premiums not being over the top. Claims have been processed very quickly.

Claim Resolution Time1-2 weeks
Claim DateNovember 2019

Hi Lorac,
Thank you for taking the time to share your experience with us. I am delighted to hear that we can assist with your claims and that we can provide you with cover that is suitable to your needs.
Jessica

Sue

SueCentral Highlands and Goldfields, VIC

New policy

Staff well informed about the pet insurance policies and given a good outline of the benefits. All questions answered and able to choose the right policy for my pet. As I'm switching from a policy with another company who increased the premium by $230 this year was also given an estimate of what sort of increase to expect next year.

gunrealty

gunrealtyPerth, WA

Frustrated customer

Policy was easy to set up and the cover is good. However my first claim took 6 weeks to process despite the fact I sent all relevant information in at the time of lodgement. The company continued to request information that was not relevant. It was only after a number of phone calls made by myself that the claim was finally resolved and remitted. In my opinion there were too many people dealing with the claim resulting in loss of paper work and some confusion.

Claim Resolution Time1-2 months