Seniors Third Party Property Damage Car Insurance

Seniors Third Party Property Damage Car Insurance

Car Insurance Buying Guide

Our buying guide will explain which type of car insurance would suit you most, how much you can expect to pay for one, and which features are worth looking out for.

4.5

David

DavidGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Useful service

I was being charged increasing amounts each year by my old insurer - 20% + increases year after year on a vehicle declining in value. This insurance appears to be excellent value by comparison with the latest quote. It does consider the very limited mileage we actually drive each year.

Plan covers drivers under 25Yes
Car ModelMercedes-Benz A-Class A170 W169

Hi David,
Thank you for taking the time to share your experience with us and I am delighted to hear that we can provide you with an affordable option that is suitable to your needs. Welcome to Australian Seniors.

Darlene

DarleneFar North Queensland, QLD

Car insurance

I rang to get a quote for car insurance and I saved 300 dollars the guy was the most lovely person I could ever get to speak to and so helpful perfect for his kind of work perfect and VERY patient with people over the phone what a great experience very hard to come by these days .
Thankyou for your great work .
would highly RECOMMEND
DARLENE

Insurance TypeComprehensive
Greg E.

Greg E.Perth, WA

Very Professional

Cost is important to me. While Australian Seniors were not the lowest cost option, they were very, very close.
In my case I had deregistered one car and wanted to insure another. This entailed getting a refund on one Australian Seniors policy and taking out a new policy. Staff at Australian Seniors did this in a very professional manner.
I have insured with Australian Seniors for some time but never made a claimed.
In the future I will renew with Australian Seniors unless I can find a very significantly cheaper option.

Car Insurance

Find out how Seniors Third Party Property Damage Car Insurance compares to other Car Insurance

Laurie K.

Laurie K.Greater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Suits me perfectly

Yes was good value and very easy to set up.
I have only just joined and have not as yet had a claim.
I have not signed up for roadside assistance but I am thinking about it

Car ModelFord Focus

Hi Laurie,
Welcome to Australian Seniors! It's great to hear of the value that you have found in your cover and that your policy was set up with ease. Thank you for taking the time to share your experience with us.

SueviGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Hidden surcharge In quote depending on your Existing cover

My quote varied according to which company I stated as my existing company. No reason given except it was part of their non-disclosure costing. Yet I was advised to be honest! Price varied by $25 on a v low cost policy. How much would it have been if a comprehensive?

Car ModelHolden Astra TS

Hi Suevi,
The knowledge of our customers previous insurance provider gives us a sense of comfortability of risk, and most of the questions we ask during the quote process are used as rating factors to calculate premiums.

Aussie

AussieMid North Coast, NSW

Inflation is Incredible

On Saturday 16 May I was quoted $149.88 for a policy and then on Monday 18 May I was told $169.19 for exactly the same policy!
Can’t believe that it can go up nearly $20 in 2 days!

Car ModelToyota echo
Ness

NessSouth East Queensland, QLD

So far, So good..

So far So good! Had a great experience. Just signed up for car, house and contents insurance. I was treated with respect, and felt very happy and sercure with choosing Australian Seniors Insurance..

Plan covers drivers under 25Yes
Customer RelationsAustralian Seniors

Welcome to Australian Seniors! It's fantastic to hear of the service you received from our team member and of the security you feel in your cover. Thank you for taking the time to share your great experience with us.

John Fisiak

John FisiakMelbourne

EASY TO USE

Easy to use and straight forward was the cheapest quote I received
I have other policy with the company and have found them easy to deal with with good premiums
Keep up the good work

Kay Walsh

Kay WalshKambah 2902, ACT

Could not be easier

new account; signing up was very easy, but yet to experience service. Appears to be very good value. as a fairly infrequent driver, I really appreciate the pay as you drive option.

Insurance TypeComprehensive

Hi Kay,
Thank you for taking the time to share your experience with us. It is a pleasure to hear of the ease in which you were able to set up your policy and that we can provide you with cover that is suitable to your needs.

Philip George

Philip GeorgeNew South Wales

I don't like the automatic renewal

Just signed up for Third Party Property Damage Insurance. Value is good, but I was seriously hesitant at the payment stage, because this policy auto-renews. That's a major unpleasant intrusion, especially as the owner of an older car which likely won't require cover for an extensive period. I don't want the inconvenience of cancelling a policy. I just want coverage year by year. An annual offer of renewal is welcome, but should not be automatic.

Customer RelationsAustralian Seniors

Very easy to arrange online

I needed car insurance on a recently purchased vehicle. I found it super easy to arrange on line, get a quote and proceed from there.And all this early on a Saturday morning.

Craig

CraigPerth, WA

Just what I needed , easy and cheap

I just wanted third party insurance, it was easy to compleate the online forms . This is a great service for Australian Seniors. Hope they give me a bigger discount when I turn old age pension age !

Hi Craig,
Thank you for taking the time to share your experience with us. I am delighted to hear of the ease in which you were able to set up your policy online and that we can provide you with an affordable option.
Jessica

Competitive rates, great savings.

My first time with Seniors Insurance. Happy with their service. Great value, I switched to them right away. I would definitely recommend to my friends. I’m considering changing my other policies now.

Beverley

BeverleySydney, NSW

Good value, easy to set up and I accepted Roadside Assistance also.
First time insuring through Australian Seniors.
Deanne whom I spoke to on the phone was very helpful, she rang me back twice.

Car ModelNissan Tiida C11 (Hatchback) Q

Hi Beverly,
Thank you so much for taking the time to share your feedback. I’m glad to hear Deanne was able to assist in setting up your policy for you.
Alisa

good and easy to set up. this is my first policy with this company

This is my first policy with this company. I found it easy to set up on the computer, all points to the company. I feel the policy is good value.

Hi Judith,
Thank you for taking the time to share your experience with us. I am delighted to hear of the ease in which you were able to set up your policy and that we can provide you with cover that is suitable to your needs.

David

DavidSydney, NSW

Good value, reliable insurance

Good value for money. I have insured with this company for 10 years. I have claimed and have had a good experience with the claim. I have car, home and landlord insurance policies.

Insurance TypeComprehensive and Third Party Property Damage
Car ModelRenault
Keith

KeithSouth East Queensland, QLD

Good service

Good response time on phone, straight forward websites to navigate, that is for both car, and house insurance policies, that I took out with Aust Seniors

Policy was good value, about half the premium I was paying before

Car ModelFord Falcon Ute
Donald M.

Donald M.Metropolitan Adelaide, SA

Got in - touch straight away.

For an OLD person, it was easy to set up on the computer., one month ago.
I am on day 6, after putting in my CLAIM.,just received my claim number, and handed it over to OTHER party.

Claim MadeYes
Claimant is the policy holder Yes
Claim DateSeptember 2019
Claim ApprovedNo
Car ModelToyota Corolla
Debbie

DebbieSouth East Queensland, QLD

This is my first experience with Seniors Insurance and it met all my needs for third party insurance on my late model car. It was the best price and suited all my needs. I will definitely use them again

Car ModelMazda 2

Hi Debbie,
Welcome to the Australian Seniors community. It is a pleasure to hear that we can provide you cover suitable to your needs and budget. Thank you for sharing your experience.
Sharon

Peter

PeterGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Excelent service.

Best I could find. New customer. The phone call was clear and efficent. Had a friendly chat and felt very comforatble. I will look for a quote when my house and contants comes up for renewal in December.

Car ModelMazda 3 BN (Hatchback) Neo