Seniors Travel Insurance - Domestic Cover

Seniors Travel Insurance - Domestic Cover

Cheryl

CherylNew South Wales

Perfect to be able to do both policies on one phone call

It appears to be great value. It does take a while to sort out for two policies. No we have not lodged a claim. We havent used this company before.

Insurance TypeMulti-Trip

Hi Cheryl,
Thank you for sharing your experience. I am delighted to hear you find your policies to be good value and the cover suitable to your needs. Welcome to Australian Seniors community.

faye

faye

travelling with safety

very pleased with the help and value of the policy, it was explained to me and easy to understand, this is the second time i have used Senior Insurance for travel.

Hi Faye,
Thank you for sharing your experience with others. We are thrilled to welcome you back to Australian Seniors and delighted that you find your policy to be good value. We hope you enjoy your up coming trip.
Sharon

The cover offered didn't cover my needs

Unfortunately after 3 phone calls I could not obtain a cover which suited my needs. Firstly I needed domestic to cover flights and accommodation before a Kimberley Coast Cruise. The domestic policy didn't cover cruise and top cover, Australian cruise didn't cover the domestic expenses. After 3 lengthy phone calls and on hold many times while consultants checked up on what to offer me I cancelled the policy.

Hi Maree,
Keeping an open dialogue with our customers is how we improve our service, so thank you for taking the time to leave us a review. I have sent you a private message to obtain further information.

jenniemorton

jenniemortonadelaide

Excellent service

Easy process on the phone but very long. However the wonderfully efficient and friendly team member (Irene) turned it into a pleasant experience. very happy to have peace of mind now as we book our trip.

Hi Jennie,
Thank you for taking the time to share your feedback with us. I am delighted to hear that Irene provided such a pleasant experience and that we can provide you with the peace of mind, knowing that you are covered.

Dallas

DallasGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Set up for senior travellers

Good value based on comparisons with other providers. No fuss even though medical information was required and be assessed for declared conditions. First time that I have used. Good experience.

Hi Dallas,
Thank you for taking the time to share your experience with us. I am delighted to hear that we can provide you with affordable cover that is suitable to your needs.

Graham

GrahamBrisbane

Loved how easy the prescription part was - well done!

Ist time user - loved how easy it was to use. Loved how easy the prescription part was - well done! I thought it was good value too. I'll be back. Cheers.

Hi Graham,
Thank you for taking the time to share your experience with us. I am pleased to hear that we can provide you with affordable cover that is suitable to your needs.

Cover with ease.

Very simple cover to arrange. First time user. Very easy to set up and arrange cover. Well priced product with very good cover which is easily understood. Will use again when travelling.

Helen

HelenGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Great value. Will continue to be repeat customer

I always choose Australian Seniors Travel Insurance as my preferred insurer as they offer good rates and good cover. Had to make a claim June this year and the process was efficient with a quick turnaround for reimbursement.

DestinationEurope
Claim MadeYes
Type of ClaimMedical
Claim Resolution Time1-2 weeks
Claim DateJune 2019
Claim ApprovedYes
Wendy

WendyFisher 2611, ACT

They really do care about older Australians!

The policy process was very easy and efficient as well as cost effective. this is the first time I have used Australian Seniors and I will definitely use them again!

Hi Wendy,
What a heart-warming review. I am delighted to hear the ease in which you were able to set up this policy and that you found your policy cost effective. Welcome to the Australian Seniors family.

Essential part of travel

Policy easy to use, never had to claim, and I have used your company more than 7 times over the last few years. I would recommend your company to others

Hi Tony,
Thank you for your review and recommendation. I am thrilled to hear of the ease in which you were able to set up your policy and we really appreciate your continued support and loyalty.
Jessica

Just what I was looking for

Good value policy, easy to set up. I am yet to check all the details but it all seems very straight forward. Thank You. I will recommend this policy and company to my travel companion.

Problem with claim

Claim ok but for hospital on ship queen Elizabeth at sea classed as international not happy Paul. Policy easy to set up only one month about to resolve been a I three times

Claim MadeYes
Type of ClaimMedical
Claim Resolution Time1-2 months
Claim DateMarch 2019
Claim ApprovedYes

Hi Paul T.,
I am sorry to hear about your experience . I would like the opportunity to look into this further for you and I have sent you a private message requesting some additional information.

Excellent Service

Yes - have not claimed before - found telephone operator very obliging - I would recommend this company to any of my friends - I feel this policy is good value for our trip - I estimate I have used this company 3 0r 4 times previously- very happy

tom.oos

tom.oosHunter Region, NSW

Travel insurance

Website was easy to negotiate and we received a good price for travel insurance. The assessments were also easy to answer, and it didn't cost a fortune. Recommend to anyone

Hi tom.oos
Thank you for sharing your experience. We are delighted to hear the ease in which you were able to negotiate our website and takeout this valuable travel protection. Welcome to the Australian Seniors family.
Sharon

I spoke with Melissa who was patient and helpful. I then spoke with Matthew who was also helpful. Can't fault them.
Some of the questions for pre-existing conditions seem open to interpretation to me. I know all too well it is hard to make a question perfect, but some of them seemed too open.

Customer RelationsAustralian Seniors

VERY glad we found insurance that was cheaper than the holiday!

Thank you, Your web site was easy to negotiate and your price about half the other quotes we have!
I have CKD which DOES NOT affect me in any way (I continue to hold down a full-time job and run half-marathons and fun runs regularly!), but with other companies, this was penalised.
Nice to be back in the real world and not an outcast!
This was the only the second holiday in 40 years of marriage I had managed to drag my (farmer) husband on and the cost of Travel Insurance from other companies nearly stopped him going!
SO glad I found you!

Hi Elizabeth,
Thank you for sharing your experience. I am pleased to hear that you found our website easy to negotiate and your policy to be good value.

Desmond

DesmondSouth East Queensland, QLD

More expensive but easier

It was more expensive but it was much easier to set up. We usually rely on credit card insurance but we are travelling to Norfolk Island which is with in Australia.

Hi Desmond,
Thank you for taking the time to write your review and for sharing your experience with others. We do hope you enjoy your upcoming trip to Norfolk Island.

Poor Service - No Cover Details Received

Ordered and paid for domestic insurance online. Credit card debited. Over a week later still waiting for insurance cover details. Haven’t received any confirmation details. This is poor quality service.

Hi Thomas,
I am sorry to hear that you have yet to receive your policy documents. I would appreciate the opportunity to look into this for you. I have sent you a private message to obtain further information.

Thomas