Vladimir V.

Vladimir V.Greater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Great tool for tracking your portfolio and help at tax time

Neat system for tracking portofolio, keeping records of transactions (trades), dividends, overall portfolio performance and capital gain tax liability. Intergration with many brokers. Especially helpful at tax time - don't need to pay for tax agent - worth the subscription!

Review collected in partnership with Sharesight

Making our record keeping managable

Needed to keep track of a portfolio, dividends and capital returns.
Sharesight excellent for this.
Especially the ability to import historical trades.
Help desk support good too. Normally would receive help on the same or next day.

Richard

Richard

No refund

Forgot to cancel my annual subscription and re-billed my card without warning. I requested a refund shortly after and was refused based on T&Cs despite not having logged on or using the product in the duration. Won't use it again or recommend it.

Find out how Sharesight compares to other Online Forex / Share Trading Services

It's good for ANZ investors, so-so for international investors

Daniel
Daniel

Hi Prashant, thanks for the reply. What about ISIN numbers to find investments rather than abbreviations? By the way you can find many European mutual funds in Sharesight but many are missing, it’s not just ANZ and Canada.

dan801

dan801Queensland

Leading product of its type

It's a stock tracking software not a share trading application. It's probably the best product out there for what it does. It helps me manage my portfolio and there is nothin easier or more accurate for getting annual tax reports done. For the CGT reports alone its worth the money.

Sharesight upgrade

I recently upgraded my sharesight plan from the standard plans to the pro plan. Although it is not a simple "click" process, the sharesight team sorted it out ensuring the smooth transistion of data and individual portfolios. More clarity on the process upfront would have been better but got there in the end.

Review collected in partnership with Sharesight

Sharesight appears to be a good tool

I have only recently bought into Sharesight and have not had time to truly get to grips with it,but from my experience so far it appears to be a good tool.

Review collected in partnership with Sharesight

Indispensible to my portfolio management and tax reporting

Sharesight is a very user friendly and effective portfolio management tool. It leaves me to focus on qualitative stock evaluation and decision-making while Sharesight does the record keeping and tax tracking in the background.

Allan

AllanGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

I love this service!

I subscribed to the free version for now as I only have ten stocks and not a lot of free money to throw around. Once I am more financial, I will certainly pay for this, as it is easy to use and very informative, much better than spreadsheets.

Steve K

Steve KGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Easiest way to track your stocks

I used to have to update a big spread sheet to monitor my shares and dividends.
Not any more - Sharesight is simple to use and the annual report makes it easy to forward to my tax agent come tax time. Big thumbs up!!

trouble getting started

Hi have spent va fair amount of time trying to use free 10 holding portfolio, with no luck.Some telephone support would be nice.want to use this before I subscibe.will have to find a tutor somewhere.Don't like dealing with a company that does not want to talk to anyone.Thanks.

Wolf

WolfSydney, NSW

Best Share Performance Tracker for Australia around

Sharesight is the best website and app that I have found to track share capital gains and dividends in the Australian market. Easy to use and the website calculates your dividend payments for you. You just confirm they are correct. I jump from profit since first purchase to profit since yesterday and can easily see what is changing in my portfolio. Great at tax time. I highly recommend it.

ecco

eccoWellington, New Zealand

Excellent investment tracking program

Prashant M.Sharesight

The best tool for tracking your portfolio

Haven't found a better one yet. Has historical data for many managed funds and stock market data for all the major ones. I can keep a track record of everything since I started investing many years ago. Support is also great.

Error-402

Error-402Far North Queensland, QLD

Easiest way to keep track of my investments.

I was using Excel spreadsheets but they weren't dynamic enough. I tried all sorts of investment tools to keep track and none of them felt like they were designed for the purpose I wanted, or for the ASX. Sharesight makes tax time a breeze, and can give you any sort of report or comparison metric, or buy and sell history. I love the automatic dividends and franking credit feature too.

Prashant M.Sharesight

Thank you for your kind words.

The Perfect Tool for the Serious Investor

We have used Sharesight for a number of years and have found it to be extremely useful in managing a diverse international portfolio of shares and fixed investments. In particular we found the tax reporting and in-depth reports highly useful. Its easy integration with Xero and the latest brokers like Hatch make it every more useful than other tools I have looked at. Once our accountants got to experience it they were very happy with its functions.

Neville

NevilleSydney, NSW

Nice and Easy

Although new to Sharesight, I am already impressed with how easy and how useful this is. I have one portfolio and my wife has two. It was easy to see our portfolios either individually or consolidated, which is not something I could do with my brokers software. There are a number of great features especially for keeping track of dividends and franking credits. There are one or two small things I would like to see included, so I will communicate with the support team which to date have been excellent.

Makes my life easy!

Easy to use, good support team, meaningful reports - Really cannot ask for more. I have been using Sharesight for over two years and have introduced a number of friends to it. They seem as happy as I am. Thanks Team Sharesight

Very useful site

This site meets my requirements as a SMSF trustee in pension phase. It enables me to compare my sharesight figures with information received from wrap firms and accountants etc.
The opportunity to have a few more portfolios for a little bit extra money would be nice, rather than pay up for the full unrestricted deal. Pay by the portfolio even.

Bernd H.

Bernd H.Sydney, NSW

It changed the way I invest

Sharesight saves time but it changed the way I looked at shares since it provided me for the first time with a complete view of the performance of shares. So I started to buy more and different shares.