4.5

Anthony

AnthonyVictoria

Trust Distribution amount not appearing in Taxable Income Report

With SYD (Sydney Airport) distributions, the Taxable Income Report does not appear to classify the distributions in the correct financial year. Changing the ex-date advised by the support team does not remedy this.

markymark18

markymark18Sydney, NSW

Brilliant software solution

Was previously a user of Quicken for over 20 years and thought I'd give the free Sharesight tool a try. After dabbling with Sharesight for a few weeks I could see straight away how powerful and time saving the software is.

So I have now made the switch across to the Sharesight with Xero integration replacing Quicken and love it. Preparing my end of year data for tax is a breeze, pretty much a couple of reports to send off to the accountant.

The ability to record data by different portfolios allows me to manage both my Super account and personal data with the one subscription.

Have even added property data to it which enables a complete view of assets held and the ability to compare their performance.

Fantastic innovative product.

Richard Topham

Richard TophamGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

The perfect record keeping system for the personal investor

I've been around financial markets all my working life. In retirement I manage my own funds. So far as I am concerned Sharesight offers all the support I need to make proper decisions and provides all the reports my accountant needs once a year.

Allison

AllisonTasmania

great!

I love using Sharesight to get valuable insights into our portfolio performance. Any further ways Sharesight can work with Selfwealth would be greatly appreciated. We heard of Sharesight through the Aussie Firebug blog/podcast and have never regretted the decision to sign up. Well done!

NicoleH

NicoleHGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Excellent tool for tracking performance

I started as a novice share trader a couple of years ago, and with more exposure am increasingly confident in my trades, resulting in more trades each year. What I'm not good at is tax returns. I configured the auto download / data import function last year and forgot all about it. Imagine my delight when I "rediscovered" Sharesight reporting this year. I was able to review all transactions, and report performance and tax obligations for my accountant. Now I have a baseline for future years, no more pesky excel spreadsheets. I have needed customer support once. Response via email took a couple of days, but was spot on. I have now set this up for my elderly father who manages our SMSF.

dkl

dklGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

ok but declining speed

The accounting system is good as is the ease in which you can track share performance etc. But lately logging in can be slow and difficult and scrolling on the app often sticks or hangs. Been with Sharesight for over a year but might start looking at other platforms.

Rugby

Rugby

No Other Way

There are so many investors out there that I read about who are trying to keep an up to date record of their investments on Excell and really that is far too time consuming and leads to inaccuracies. Do yourself a favour and test Sharesight

Terrible customer support

Very poor customer experience with their support. Staff member wasn't up to speed with the details of their pro plan offering vs retail expert plan, changed me over to pro to find out my IB integration couldn't work on a pro plan......yet their retail expert plan IB integration does work but their NZ plan won't handle more than 4 portfolios, but the Australian equivalent plan will handle 5 - go figure! Very cost effective offering so I guess you get what you pay for in terms of lack of flexibility and level of support.

John P

John PSouth East Queensland, QLD

Good customer service

I had a query on the setup of groups. I did not understand why certain things were happening. The customer service was good and answered my questions, I love the app and it helps heaps with my tax returns.

Prashant M.Sharesight

Thanks for leaving a review, and mentioning our support team. Also, many thanks for mentioning our tax features.

Regards,
Prashant

Revco

RevcoLA

Too good and true

This app is perfect. Everything you can wish for it has. Priced well as well.

Easy to use. Has everything including both shares and even unlisted funds.

Reports are very useful. 5 stars.

Prashant M.Sharesight

A very comprehensive portfolio administration tool.

Customer support

I was having trouble with a technical issue so turned to Customer Support for help. I am not sure if they get my question often but good for them they looked into it and got it sorted.

Review collected in partnership with Sharesight

A mature well thought through online product.

There is really no comparitive product on the market that I could find. In terms of the overall application it delivers for dyi investors of all skill levels. Good job Sharesight.

Rob Cooper

Rob CooperNorthern Region, NSW

Spot On product

Does all that I need for managing multiple portfolios, SMSF, personal, company and Family trust. Good daily and yearly reporting. Good detail on each company very helpful keeping everything in one place.

Problem Solved

I have found Sharesight to be a great tool to use.I had a problem regarding the platform during my initial setup . A timely response from Sharesight support along with screenshots helped me solve my problem.

Prashant M.Sharesight

Thanks for your review here, Mark.

WinstonSydney, NSW

Great product and quick responses to my (few) queries.

I am very impressed with the product and its ease of use.
Follow up service to questions is very good and swift with replies received within a short period of time.

Prashant M.Sharesight

Thanks a lot for your review, Winston.

Raghu

RaghuSydney Surrounds, NSW

Makes investment portfolio monitoring easier

More we use Sharesight, we find additional facilities. It is now easier to track transactions coming through for a security. Support team is excellent with detailed responses when needed. Requested additional features such as comprehensive cash account features (transfers between cash accounts and availability of cash account across portfolios) so that we do not have to maintain another application or spreadsheet.
Overall, good experience with the product and the team.

Review collected in partnership with Sharesight

Great product to keep track of investments

Easy to use with a clear layout of investments. Importing from other platforms is easy and report creation is excellent for tax requirements as well as analysis of share performance.

Brian

BrianPerth, WA

Great product does all that is required

I had a major problem and the support staff were excellent in helping me resolve the problem, although there is no telephone support we managed to get the required result through a few emails.

Review collected in partnership with Sharesight

Great product for the serious investor

I am one of the original users and have found it a great tool in my investment journey. I only comment I would make that the pricing jump from 4 portfolios to 5 which is around 300 NZ more Is excessive. They need to have a look at this.

S. Mathiesonasked

Could you please advise what your brokerage fees are

Ian G.
Ian G.

I pay brokerage to my stockbrokers, not Sharesight. Sharesight is not a broker. You can't buy or sell shares using their platform. Sharesight only records the trades you make through a broker, and charge monthly or annual fees depending on the portfolio plan you select. The most expensive plan is $39/month and the cheapest (apart from the basic free plan) is $15/month. I hope this answers your question.

S. Mathieson

Thank you for your answer. That helps a lot. I'm a complete beginner trying to navigate my way through the world of share trading.

Prashant M.Sharesight

Thanks for the answer, Ian.

Papa Taiga.

Papa Taiga.asked

Is SS able to track my Cryptocurrency investments traded via Coinspot AUS, as well as Coinbase and Binance US ?

Hi Papa

Thanks for the question. We currently don't support it. Can you please email us at supprt@sharesight.com, and we could look to add it in the future?

Thanks,
Prashant

Gail Bairdasked

I am starting with a company call NPL index analysis and I need a Data ASX provider. Each day I need to download the Data after 4pm. They have put me with a Data provider named Industry Data. This is my first time at this so I am wondering what kind of help I will get?

Winston

THis is difficult to answer without knowing what specific data you are looking to download. Is it overall market data (e.g. daily turnover in total or stock or index specific.

Gail Baird

It is only AXS data for trading purposes

Get an answer from our members and Sharesight representatives