Ken

KenPerth, WA

A superb method for quantifying share portfolio performance and translating these data into the accounting package Xero.

Automates the following tasks: 1. Tracking share purchases and sales 2. Recording dividends 3. Measuring portfolio performance and diversification. 4. Integrates asset purchases, sales and dividends seamlessly in the Xero accounting package. All is done online in real time.

Clunky website

I think I have spent more time getting Sharesight up and functional than actually collating the information manually as I have in the past.
The lack of phone support is lamentable.

John B.
John B.

Could you organise a refund of my subscription please.
Thanks.
John Bone.

Excellent product

A great cost effective product to track portfolios. Ongoing and continued development has been good as it has allowed further customisation and individualisation of portfolios to deal with issues such as different tax rates for example. I have been using for a few years and it only keeps getting better.

Chris C.Greater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

This is a breakthrough in portfolio management.

Hi Investors,
I have been investing for 30 years way be for there were off the shelf computer programs to track portfolio's. I found Sharesight while on google, boasting that Sharesight could track portfolios and dividends accurately, I was sceptical but tried it. I couldn't believe how it automatically updated my portfolio and dividend, franked, unfranked, distributions etc and it talks to my stock broking account Commsec transferring buys and sells seamlessly. I have been using it for 2 years and now give my accountant a Sharesight PDF of my EOFY results. I highly recommend it. I run 4 sizeable portfolios with it.

julianwSydney, NSW

Just brilliant

Took me a while to get it setup with my bank and trading platform, but once that was done, it's a case of setup and forget. It does all the work importing your data and shows you your results every which way

James LMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

the best. don't even look further

best portfolio manager on the market. BAR NONE

if you have any other questions, just take a free trial. anybody who is serious about investing should be using this. the end

James L

Thanks Prashant. Sharesight really makes my business streamlined and easy to manage. My entire transaction recording is completely automated

Roger M

Roger M

Excellent all round functionality and time saving

Review collected in partnership with Sharesight

Exceeded my expectations, absolutely love it!

Sharesight makes everything so easy! Being a young investor and trying to “learn the ropes”, Sharesight has made it so much easier for me to keep track of my portfolio and also understand some bits and pieces I didn’t know about or understand. Very nice looking and simple user interface on the computer, and the app is great and simple as well. I think the level of simplicity is perfect for people like me, and it seems to also have the technical side if that’s where you’re at. Amazing for keeping track of your portfolio and makes dividend tracking a breeze. Staff are very friendly, helpful and prompt when I have needed it. Highly HIGHLY recommend and just can’t get enough of it

Making life easier

Life's complicated enough, and Sharesight makes it a lot easier for me at least, especially with the Xero integration. Thanks for a product that feels like I wrote the product requirements and spec myself.

Review collected in partnership with Sharesight

Excellent platform, great portfolio management.

Addicted to Sharesight

I access Sharesight on average once per day and have been doing so for a very long time - over 10 years. I have recommended it to clients and have never had a bad word to say about it. If there's ever been a glitch (about 3 in 10 years) I've received an answer to an email within a day or two. I could not keep track of my investments without it.

Review collected in partnership with Sharesight

Excellent product, particularly helpful for dealing with managed funds

Duane

DuaneSydney, NSW

Everything I Need, Plus Some

I highly value what and how Sharesight works and provides me great overall visibility of my portfolio and related communications. I've tried other products, but Sharesight is great and gives me everything I need. !

Stephen B

Stephen BSydney, NSW

As Good As It Gets

Sharesight has all the bases covered: ability to add holdings a variety of ways, dividends automatically reported, taxable income report (among many). And on top of that, their support is great. So glad I found it.

Sharyn S.

Sharyn S.Central Highlands and Goldfields, VIC

Great functionality all round

Love the app and the website even more. So easy to use, on web you have extra ability to add notes re each holding and can adjust dividend info manually if you need to. Love love love - so much better than a spreadsheet!!

Sue M

Sue MSouth East Queensland, QLD

I love this!

Excellent product. Wish I knew about this ages ago. Simple, basic and interesting. My tax agent absolutely loved and raved about it. If your new to investing or just curious about it, check out Sharesight. Highly recommended.

Chambo55

Chambo55Sydney, NSW

Good portfolio tracker if you have nothing else

A good way of seeing all your share holdings in one place. The auto add feature is good in theory, but has a bug as I was only getting 50% of my COMMSEC trades being auto recorded, so still requires me to check each trade. The auto add dividends to holdings is a good feature.
I do wish I could see a consolidated view of my holdings, including the comment field. I did ask about having this feature added, but doesn't sound like it will happen any time soon.

Still looking for the perfect fit.

Makes Life so much easier

Wish I'd found this site years ago. Has made the tracking, analysis and tax reporting on portfolio exceedly easy and less costly. Support has been great and any issues I have had, like the new beta for Interactive brokers has been action promptly and efficiently. Would highly recommend

Tim

TimCanberra Central 2601, ACT

patience and thoroughness

Trity helped me resolve my complications I had with mergers and acquisitions. Great screen shots. She was very thorough and was able to walk me through the procedure. I appreciate it.

Jono

JonoSydney, NSW

Speedy resolution to feature issue

Good customer support to an unusual (but repeating) issue ... there was a user fix/work around.
Maybe Sharesight should try and have predicted this issue (pre IPO stock has "ZZ" suffix, so doesn't match with stock code when sold post IPO)... some more AI to predict common problems? But again, service was great.

Ngoc Vinh N

Ngoc Vinh Nasked

Hi Sharesight customer service,
We had CMC account which are no longer used, because of sharesight account was set up from them, we can not cancel it because we are afraid of loosing data from sharesight, when opening new account from SelfWealth, we don't know what to do, always in sharesight there are trades were mixed between our joint account and our superannuation account, we have to manually delete superannuation trades in sharesight, but we can not do that from time to time , we know that always there are a solution, please help us how to manage our porfolio, leave our joint account in sharesight only without losing any previous data. Thanks
Regards,
Ngoc Vinh Nguyen

Rob Lawasked

Can I get dividend information direct from the share registry?
Are dividends checked against bank account?
Will it automatically update CommSec buys and sells?
What is supplied in each version of the program?
Will it cope with company share offers?
Who can see the information I put in the program?
Can I feed existing information into the program using a CSV file?
Regards Rob

julianw

Most of those questions are yes, but you can do your own due diligence.
You're obviously smart enough to do that.
It works for me

Hi Rob,
Sharesight handles dividends, splits, bonus shares, takeovers brilliantly. It is all auto fill as long as you have the number of initially accurate. I check every dividend payt against Sharesight and its 100% accurate. My buys and sells via CommSec are updated by Sharesight. The admin work you need to do to professionally run a portfolio is pretty much handled automatically.
Regards
Chris C

Hi Chris and Julian
Thanks for the information. I will contact Sharesight direct and check it out.
Regards
Rob

Lomray ty Ltd

Lomray ty Ltdasked

I am computer illiterate.
I need assistance to access whatever information your organisation has of mine.
I need someone to read this question who does not laugh at me.
Victor Batten phone 0402229587

Hi Victor

Can you please send an email with your query to support@sharesight.com, and one of our friendly support team will respond to your query.

Regards,
Prashant

Get an answer from our members and Sharesight representatives

CategoryOnline Forex / Share Trading