The Perfect Tool for the Serious Investor

We have used Sharesight for a number of years and have found it to be extremely useful in managing a diverse international portfolio of shares and fixed investments. In particular we found the tax reporting and in-depth reports highly useful. Its easy integration with Xero and the latest brokers like Hatch make it every more useful than other tools I have looked at. Once our accountants got to experience it they were very happy with its functions.

Neville

NevilleSydney, NSW

Nice and Easy

Although new to Sharesight, I am already impressed with how easy and how useful this is. I have one portfolio and my wife has two. It was easy to see our portfolios either individually or consolidated, which is not something I could do with my brokers software. There are a number of great features especially for keeping track of dividends and franking credits. There are one or two small things I would like to see included, so I will communicate with the support team which to date have been excellent.

Makes my life easy!

Easy to use, good support team, meaningful reports - Really cannot ask for more. I have been using Sharesight for over two years and have introduced a number of friends to it. They seem as happy as I am. Thanks Team Sharesight

Very useful site

This site meets my requirements as a SMSF trustee in pension phase. It enables me to compare my sharesight figures with information received from wrap firms and accountants etc.
The opportunity to have a few more portfolios for a little bit extra money would be nice, rather than pay up for the full unrestricted deal. Pay by the portfolio even.

Bernd H.

Bernd H.Sydney, NSW

It changed the way I invest

Sharesight saves time but it changed the way I looked at shares since it provided me for the first time with a complete view of the performance of shares. So I started to buy more and different shares.

Francis Ng

Francis NgGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Sharesight is just like love at first sight

It was just there, close to me all along. I just happen to stumble it from noise of crowds. Luckily I was on the chair as my knees feel weak. Thank you for being helpful in managing the thing I hold close to my heart. My assets.

Michael R.

Michael R.Perth, WA

Good but not perfect

Saves a lot of time with automated entry of trades which is good for basic investment portfolios. Unfortunately they do not support short selling of shares which is a basic market function. They also do not support IG market CFDs which can be manually entered as a work around.

Simon D.

Simon D.Sydney, NSW

A lot of time saved not having to update spreadsheets! Feedback is listened to

Since joining ShareSight the time I have spent tracking share purchases has dropped by 99%. Now it's all automated that is great. They seem to continue investing in their business, an example is integrating iShares info into dividends and taking feedback from clients to tweak the website like changing the average purchase price into 3 decimal places like I suggested so it aligns with brokers websites like CommSec.

Sharesight

Am satisfied with Sharesight, but frustrated that I have not yet managed to get Commsec to send contract notes also to Sharesight for my wife and myself. The annual cost of Sharesight is a bit higher than I would like, considering that I rarely access it.

Ken

KenPerth, WA

A superb method for quantifying share portfolio performance and translating these data into the accounting package Xero.

Automates the following tasks: 1. Tracking share purchases and sales 2. Recording dividends 3. Measuring portfolio performance and diversification. 4. Integrates asset purchases, sales and dividends seamlessly in the Xero accounting package. All is done online in real time.

Clunky website

I think I have spent more time getting Sharesight up and functional than actually collating the information manually as I have in the past.
The lack of phone support is lamentable.

John B.
John B.

Could you organise a refund of my subscription please.
Thanks.
John Bone.

Excellent product

A great cost effective product to track portfolios. Ongoing and continued development has been good as it has allowed further customisation and individualisation of portfolios to deal with issues such as different tax rates for example. I have been using for a few years and it only keeps getting better.

Chris C.Greater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

This is a breakthrough in portfolio management.

Hi Investors,
I have been investing for 30 years way be for there were off the shelf computer programs to track portfolio's. I found Sharesight while on google, boasting that Sharesight could track portfolios and dividends accurately, I was sceptical but tried it. I couldn't believe how it automatically updated my portfolio and dividend, franked, unfranked, distributions etc and it talks to my stock broking account Commsec transferring buys and sells seamlessly. I have been using it for 2 years and now give my accountant a Sharesight PDF of my EOFY results. I highly recommend it. I run 4 sizeable portfolios with it.

julianwSydney, NSW

Just brilliant

Took me a while to get it setup with my bank and trading platform, but once that was done, it's a case of setup and forget. It does all the work importing your data and shows you your results every which way

James LMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

the best. don't even look further

best portfolio manager on the market. BAR NONE

if you have any other questions, just take a free trial. anybody who is serious about investing should be using this. the end

James L

Thanks Prashant. Sharesight really makes my business streamlined and easy to manage. My entire transaction recording is completely automated

Roger M

Roger M

Excellent all round functionality and time saving

Review collected in partnership with Sharesight

Exceeded my expectations, absolutely love it!

Sharesight makes everything so easy! Being a young investor and trying to “learn the ropes”, Sharesight has made it so much easier for me to keep track of my portfolio and also understand some bits and pieces I didn’t know about or understand. Very nice looking and simple user interface on the computer, and the app is great and simple as well. I think the level of simplicity is perfect for people like me, and it seems to also have the technical side if that’s where you’re at. Amazing for keeping track of your portfolio and makes dividend tracking a breeze. Staff are very friendly, helpful and prompt when I have needed it. Highly HIGHLY recommend and just can’t get enough of it

Making life easier

Life's complicated enough, and Sharesight makes it a lot easier for me at least, especially with the Xero integration. Thanks for a product that feels like I wrote the product requirements and spec myself.

Review collected in partnership with Sharesight

Excellent platform, great portfolio management.

Addicted to Sharesight

I access Sharesight on average once per day and have been doing so for a very long time - over 10 years. I have recommended it to clients and have never had a bad word to say about it. If there's ever been a glitch (about 3 in 10 years) I've received an answer to an email within a day or two. I could not keep track of my investments without it.

Rob Brunasked

I think Sharesight is great but the one thing I find frustrating is that if you have more than 1 portfolio any new share transaction appears in your number 1 portfolio and not necessarily in the portfolio in which that share is located. You then have to go in and change it manually. Is there a way around this?

Hi Rob

This is a small setup issue. We can easily sort this out for you. Can you send an email to support@sharesight.com?

Prashant

Sure. Thanks Prashant

Ngoc Vinh Nasked

Hi Sharesight customer service,
We had CMC account which are no longer used, because of sharesight account was set up from them, we can not cancel it because we are afraid of loosing data from sharesight, when opening new account from SelfWealth, we don't know what to do, always in sharesight there are trades were mixed between our joint account and our superannuation account, we have to manually delete superannuation trades in sharesight, but we can not do that from time to time , we know that always there are a solution, please help us how to manage our porfolio, leave our joint account in sharesight only without losing any previous data. Thanks
Ngoc Vinh Nguyen

Hi Ngoc Vinh

Can you please send an email to support@sharesight.com? We will be able to sort this out for you.

Prashant

Hi Prashant,
Thank you for your reply, we have sent our request to sharesight and the matters are in hand with Ricky now, thanks.

Rob Lawasked

Can I get dividend information direct from the share registry?
Are dividends checked against bank account?
Will it automatically update CommSec buys and sells?
What is supplied in each version of the program?
Will it cope with company share offers?
Who can see the information I put in the program?
Can I feed existing information into the program using a CSV file?
Regards Rob

julianw

Most of those questions are yes, but you can do your own due diligence.
You're obviously smart enough to do that.
It works for me

Hi Rob,
Sharesight handles dividends, splits, bonus shares, takeovers brilliantly. It is all auto fill as long as you have the number of initially accurate. I check every dividend payt against Sharesight and its 100% accurate. My buys and sells via CommSec are updated by Sharesight. The admin work you need to do to professionally run a portfolio is pretty much handled automatically.
Regards
Chris C

Hi Chris and Julian
Thanks for the information. I will contact Sharesight direct and check it out.
Regards
Rob

Get an answer from our members and Sharesight representatives