Shaver Shop Online store

Shaver Shop Online store

jordan_bf

jordan_bfSouth East Queensland, QLD

EXCELLENT!

After reading reviews I was sceptical about using the online service. Had no problems and the delivery was super quick. Product is fantastic!

Aashi

AashiSydney, NSW

Horrible customer service

Highly disappointed with Shaver Shop customer service...placed an order weeks ago and have no clue about its whereabouts. I have sent emails but all i get is an automated reply. Will never do any online shopping with them again...

Shaver Shop.Shaver Shop

Order failed but money paid?

Bought a shaver 2 weeks ago. Nothing turned up and no emails. Looked online and said order failed and yet I haven't been refunded the money taken from my account. They didn't even bother to email me to let me know that the order had failed.

Date PurchasedJanuary 2021
Carol
Carol

All is well in the end. Thank you shaver shop for going above and beyond to sort my issue. I would advise getting better staff though so you no longer have these issues to fix and save your company a decent amount of money

Beauty Product Retailers

Find out how Shaver Shop Online store compares to other Beauty Product Retailers

Dawn

DawnSydney, NSW

No delivery but charged

Order online on 29/11 and advised that pick up available in Burwood store in 3 hours. Went to Burwood store after 3 hours but advised that no order received. Then received email confirmation by saying the order will be shipped in 3-7 days. Keep waiting till login today to find out that order has been cancelled but my account still been charged. No notification, no update, no service.

Yani

YaniGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Terrible

After purchasing the wrong shaver I attempted to correspond via email to see if I could return or exchange it. After multiple emails, I still haven’t heard anything back. Not only will I never support them again, but I’ll also let everyone I know to never purchase from these incompetent clowns.
Avoid.

Shaver Shop.Shaver Shop

Incorrect delivery - no response from company

Ordered and paid for three products in November. Shipping tracker indicated three products shipped but delivery was only 1 of the three products. Have been emailing and phoning, but get no response. Impossible to talk to someone about it. Escalated this through Paypal, as it seems my only option for action. VERY disappointed in this company, their service and their follow-up. Still waiting for a response three weeks later but they continue to send me their spam emails...

Date PurchasedNovember 2020
Helen
Helen

Hi Shaver Shop. You have rectified the issue following a phone call recently. Thank you for your follow up

Lauren.

Lauren.South East Queensland, QLD

Super Fast Delivery

I used the Shaver Shop website to purchase a new GHD Platinum+ straightener and wanting it before Christmas selected the free same day shipping option. I was super happy with my experience and ordered around 9.30am in the morning received 7.30pm that same day. I would use this again for sure.

Sean

SeanSouth East Queensland, QLD

If I could give ZERO stars I would - never processed my order and no goods even after multiple contacts.

Shaver Shop.Shaver Shop

Dont buy online from website

Dont buy online, especially if you’re in NZ. They didnt deliver one of my orders and it’s impossible to get any response.

Marc T.

Marc T.South West, WA

Check on availability before ordering

My daughter said she has had prompt delivery from Shaver Shop, but my experience was very different. My order just sat there "processing". I could not get email response from customer support but after a long wait was able to talk directly to support. The person I spoke to said the most likely thing that had happened was my online order would have been sent to a shop. If that shop did not have the item in stock my order would be forwarded to another shop repeatedly until it got to a shop that had stock. This would appear to be a process that could cause long delays in getting an item shipped.

To their credit I was able to cancel my order without any issue and they provided a prompt refund.

fred

fred

Product

Was about to order a Hair Straighter for $129 and the goes onto the checkout screen and wanted full blown retail of $259 and the store didnt care about the sale

If I could do zero stars, I would

Bought a new shaver - I thought. Box had been opened, unsealed, torn and damaged. Some internal items were sealed in plastic, most won't.

I have attempted to email and contact them, zero response. At the point to take them to VCAT just so there's a formal record of how dodgy this operation is.

Farid

Farid

Great Sales and Variety

They always have good sales and $10 promotion is also very good. I haven't returned anything but purchase was good.

Sarah Elizabeth W.

Sarah Elizabeth W.Greater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Don't waste your time. Nearly criminal.

Paid extra for next day postage - called Australia post and found out that they took my money but put through standard shipping. They literally stole $11 from me and I still have not received my package.
Not only this but after calling the customer service I was palmed off and told me they would call me back. They did not.
The whole experience has been appalling.
Don't waste your time and hundreds of dollars like I did.

Paul

PaulMelbourne

Wrong product sent, no reply to any enquiries

I purchased a Wahl clipper attachment which didn't fit my Wahl clippers. The item delivered was different to what was purchased. I went into my local store who said it wouldn't fit my Wahl clippers so I sent multiple enquiries back to the online store with no response. Waste of time and money.

robsta

robstaCentral Highlands and Goldfields, VIC

Arrived as ordered and on time

Excellent experience with the online store, I’m not sure why there are all the bad reviews, it almost put me off placing an order. I received confirmation of the order of shaving accessories on Monday and was able to track through auspost. I received the package on Thursday morning. Great service :)

Cameron

Cameron

Coming up on 2 months since I ordered.

Coming up on 2 months since I ordered. I emailed customer service 1 month ago. I still haven't heard back. I'm sure they had such an influx of orders that they couldn't cope. But instead their website just blames Auspost. Obviously I would not recommend Shaver Shop to anyone.

Haven’t received my order

This is an absolute joke now I ordered over a month ago and still haven’t received my order it’s only 20 minutes away it shouldn’t take this long not happy

Date PurchasedAugust 2020
Teisha

TeishaGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Terrible service! Wont be buying from them again!

Ive had so many issues with my purchase from the shaver shop. Firstly I never received a confirmation email for my order. Secondly my order arrived 4 weeks late. Third I've sent them 4 emails inquiring about where my item is and why I hadn't recieved it, which I got no response to...Finally when the order arrived it was broken! Now I am trying to contact them to get a refund and I've been hung up on once and now I've been on hold for over 10 mins. Never purchasing from the shaver shop again!

Jamainglemans@hotmail.com

Non-Responsive Online Customer Service

Pretty terrible customer service. They don’t respond to customers requests for assistance pre-sale. Warning bells for actually purchasing from them.

COVID has become the cop-out of the day. Even the businesses with full staff and doing less use it. Can’t say what the situation is here but it doesn’t change the poor experience.

2 weeks later and never got any response at all