Shaver Shop Online store

Shaver Shop Online store

BradleyT

BradleyTThe Mallee, VIC

Great range, price and fast

Purchased from Shaver Shop Online again. The online shop is easy to navigate, the product description matches the product and images help. The delivery was very prompt and well packaged when it arrived.

Date PurchasedSeptember 2019

Great customer service

Great experience talking to the customer service team, wish I had done it sooner. They gave me confidence in my purchase which we have been completely satisfied with. Great experience.

Jo C.

Jo C.Perth, WA

Terrible service

After purchasing a razor kit online for father's Day, other items from my order did turn up but this did not, and not contact to tell me otherwise, I emailed asking when this would be arriving, the girl had no idea but said she would get it express posted out in time, still hasn't arrived, father's Day came and went, shame on you shavershop, terrible service.

Date PurchasedAugust 2019

Tip Top service

I ordered a product on the Monday, via the on line shopping, it arrived on the Wednesday, as I live in far North Queensland and was absolutely amazed with the efficiency of the Cairns store, so much so that I phoned up the shop to thank them. They are top of my list for all shaving needs.

Date PurchasedJuly 2019

Cheapest blades around!!

Extremely easy to navigate store, best prices available & had Afterpay available even for orders <$100. I’ve been using online site for 12 months, won’t buy from anywhere else especially for Gillette blades.

Date PurchasedJune 2019

hamo

hamo

Couldn't be happier

I rang the service desk to enquire about Hair Clippers the help I received was first class all questions were answered with great knowledge and the time was taken to make sure I understood all features of the product. They helped with my order and it arrived 3 days later. I couldn't be any happier with the help I received

Date PurchasedJune 2019

Need to respond to their customer service emails!!

I placed an online order 2 weeks ago, apparently it is supposed to arrive within a week? Make sure to check your junk email for your confirmation email(mine went to junk!!), I have tried emailing customer service twice with no response I have no idea where my product is. I spent $100 and I am still waiting for any form of communication from this company... Where is your customer service?

John

JohnSydney, NSW

No delivery of item bought

Ordered 4 items online never got 2 of them, attempted to contact via the email and phone number with no answer at all. Even tried using the customer support ticket with no result.

Date PurchasedMay 2019
ecc

eccbrisbane

Returns policy goes against the competition and consumer act

I purchased a Philips IPL device from their online store. Upon opening the product the inside information said it wasn't suitable for me to use. The local shaver shop referred me to Philips to try and return the item and would not accept the return. After three weeks of haggling with Philips I am still unable to return the item. This page of the ACCC website says that a retailer is not allowed to refuse a return by referring you to the manufacturer or importer: https://www.accc.gov.au/consumers/consumer-rights-guarantees/repair-replace-refund and I think their practices are actually illegal.

Date PurchasedMay 2019
Kate

Kate

Wrong product delivered

Date PurchasedApril 2019

Younus

YounusSydney Surrounds, NSW

Disgraceful online shopping

Every time I or my friends have placed an online order, I have never received correct order. There is always something going missing or wrong wit the order. I don't have any problem with their physical stores but online ordering is awful.

Date PurchasedApril 2019

Lee Rose

Lee RoseMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Great online shopping experience

Shaver S.Shaver Shop

Hello Lee Rose, Thank you for your feedback . We really appreciate it and your kind feedback, If you need anything else at all, please let us know. Regards, Shaver Shop

percieved72

percieved72Victoria

disgraceful customer service tehy dont care

tried to organise a mens shaver return I have to call them 3 times, first of all they sent me the wrong envelope to send to them, refund was nto made straight away after 3 months I remembered I hadn't heard from them to refund me, now the 4/2/18 the gift card doesn't work on the phone they said they can organise an phone purchase, im still emailing and waitng since the morning, really doesn't take that long, I told they have the very poor bad customer service.

Shaver S.Shaver Shop

Hello, Thank you for your feedback . We really appreciate it. It's our understanding that a team member has reached out to you regarding this matter. If you find this has yet to be resolved, please let us know. Regards, Shaver Shop

Making grooming Easy!

100% satisfied with the product. Makes grooming easy as it is a all in one product. Before I had this kit I was using several products but now I'm just simply switching the add-on on the device and there I go.

Super clean quality and the waterproof feature allows easy use in bath and shower.

Shaver S.Shaver Shop

Hello Phil, Thank you for your feedback . We really appreciate it and your kind feedback, If you need anything else at all, please let us know. Regards, Shaver Shop

Chea and easy process

Got my ghd for cheaper price. I love it-currently using it now. Arrived as expected. Will buy here again next time. I hope you get the ghd oracle sold in your store soon

Shaver S.Shaver Shop

Hello Zyl, Thank you for your feedback . We really appreciate it and your kind feedback, If you need anything else at all, please let us know. Regards, Shaver Shop

Warrabah

WarrabahCentral West, NSW

Always have a replacement on hand.

Totally satisfied - order executed and dispatched promptly. Very impressive as this was done during the Christmas and New Year holiday period.

Shaver S.Shaver Shop

Hello Warrabah, Thank you for your feedback . We really appreciate it and your kind feedback, If you need anything else at all, please let us know. Regards, Shaver Shop

Mary N

Mary NAuburn

Extremely poor customer service

I bought a lumiskin facial cleanser online on black Friday sale. I received the box which was already open and the charger was missing. I emailed and they said they will either exchange or refund. I went to the parramatta store from where they had sent the product. They were clueless about what to do. They had no stock to exchange nor they refunded me. They sent me back that if they had stock they will call me. The staff was terrible in dealing with my issue and All I could do now to never shop again from this store. It has to be my worst online shopping experience till date.

Darthrean

DarthreanCapalaba

Brilliant Service and delivery

It was easy to order online, the shaver was delivered the next day and was used as soon as it was charged. It was perfect timing as I was going out that day. The shave was better than I expected from an electric shaver.

Shaver S.Shaver Shop

Hello Darthrean, Thank you for your feedback regarding your recent online purchase with us. We really appreciate it, If you need anything else at all, please let us know. Regards, Shaver Shop

Excellent quality product and service

Easy online transaction. Excellent selection of products and price points to suit everyone. Products sent from the Bendigo store in a timely fashion and very well packaged in bubble wrap and boxed to ensure the procuct arrived safely.

Shaver S.Shaver Shop

Hello Lauren, Thank you for your feedback regarding your recent online purchase with us. We really appreciate it, If you need anything else at all, please let us know. Regards, Shaver Shop

Amazing service won’t go anywhere else

The online store was the easiest I’ve used. And the delivery time was incredible will not shop anywhere else for future purchases

Shaver S.Shaver Shop

Hello Rama, Thank you for your feedback regarding your recent purchase with us. We really appreciate it, If you need anything else at all, please let us know. Regards, Shaver Shop