Shaver Shop Online store

2.5

SylviaB

SylviaBGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Great customer service

Received email after order confirmation that product I wanted was out of stock. Alicia from head office ordered a similar product for me and had it delivered to dad in aged care, express, for no extra charge. All this within 3 days of ordering. Cannot recommend the service enough.

Date PurchasedSeptember 2020

Terrible customer service

Was sent a hair curler that I wasn't satisfied with - have been emailing to request a refund for 4 weeks now, have heard barely anything. They sent me one email saying to go into a store to ask, but the closest store to me is 5 hours away! I've emailed 4 times and have since heard nothing back. For such a big store, the returns process and customer service is terrible. Would never buy from here again, and dont bother unless you intend on keeping the product!

Date PurchasedJuly 2020
Alma

Alma

Another Happy Customer

Easy to order online. Fast delivery. Product was shipped within the day. Very satisfied with the product. Very easy to use and well priced. Got it on sale for Father’s Day. Extremely impressed!

Date PurchasedSeptember 2020
Beauty Product Retailers

Find out how Shaver Shop Online store compares to other Beauty Product Retailers

Michael D.

Michael D.Sydney, NSW

scum and terrible service

didnt recieve item and after countless times trying to contact for weeks, got a response basically saying "not their problem" terrible service and offered no resolution. terrible business absolute joke

Mani

ManiSydney, NSW

Missing part epilator

I have ordered online wet and dry barun epilator where a part is missing, i got to know from another friend who had ordered the same product. I have emailed customer service for nearly a month & they did not even bother to respond me at all.
Not going back to shaver shop anymore.

Date PurchasedJanuary 2020
sam

samMandurah WA

Disgusting way to do business.

Date PurchasedAugust 2018

Truly american made set of close cut Wahl clippers, I cant actually believe this!
My old Wahl clippers of 20 years failed and was nervous about replacing these as I was sure they would be cheap Knock offs but I was wrong, nice and heavy and really good quality with a great cut
Im glad we can still buy quality goods for a great price ,thanks shaver shop, oh Rural delivery was free as well excellent!

Date PurchasedAugust 2020

Purchased faulty machine online, Shaver Shop ignored my emails.

After purchasing a Braum shaver online I found it to be faulty. I emailed Shaver Shop customer service on three occasions and not once received any reply.

I am very disappointed with my experience.
I would not recommend Shaver Shop again to anybody.

Henry H.

Henry H.Sydney Surrounds, NSW

ShaverShop sent me the wrong item and does not reply to email

I ordered the Wahl Elite Pro, but got sent the Wahl Elite Pro Barber. The product naming is confusing because the Barber version is the slightly cheaper version, as the Barber version comes with plastic clipper guards, rather than the metal clipper guards on the Elite Pro.

Anyway, they screwed up the order, and I ended up with the inferior and product. I contacted them a week ago but have not had any reply. Some idiot screwed up my order, but the worst part is the waiting! I researched so carefully and paid a lot of money for a high quality product, only to end up wasting all this time waiting for the package, and now waiting for a reply back from Shaver Shop. Very very disappointing outcome.

Date PurchasedJuly 2020

mj

mj

Fraudulent transaction

Shaver shop have initiated unauthorised and fraudulant transactions to my bank account. They refuse to investigate unless I initiate process through my bank which requires cancellation of my credit card.

Date PurchasedJune 2020

No response to return items

Purchased a product in April which broke within the first day of use and have been trying to return the product since.

I receive an email after 30 days of sending my original request for return. This email was about how I would like to return the item and I responded immediately. Since then (May) I have been waiting for a response on shavershop end and have tried to several times to contact with no response.

Furthermore, I have been to a physical store and was told that I would have to return the product via the online customer response as I hadn't purchased in store.

Date PurchasedApril 2020

Don't buy from them - Awful customer service - no after sales support whatsoever

I bought online and after it didn't work for me I tried to exchange or return in the store. But store told me they can't accept the return as it is not a corporate branch and I have to look for that branch on the website. I don't know what that means and tried contacting by phone and email and no one replied and the product is now chucked in the bin. I will never buy from Shaver Shop and would advise everyone to keep away from such fraud company.

Michael012

Michael012Melbourne

Helpful advice for online order

Rang Shaver Shop to discuss pros and cons of various clippers for home haircuts during the COVID-19 lock down. Had to hold for some time and was then switched to a store but the product advice received was helpful. Then ordered a Wahl cordless hair clipper online which arrived on time and has performed well.

Vironga

VirongaBrisbane

Poor Customer Service

Date PurchasedJune 2020
VRV

VRVSydney, NSW

Horrible services

Placed the order online, paid, 9 days later nothing.
Called the office and the manager was non stop telling me the story how their stupid system works, even though I got the message and asked him to stop several times he kept going.
Conclusion: they didn’t have it in stock and nobody cared to send me any notification. You have to call and find out where your order is.
I will never buy from shavershop online again, completely unreliable with a broken system.

Yohan

YohanPerth, WA

Fantastic customer service

I recently purchased an electric razor that didnt quite meet what the product description stated.
I asked for a refund upon returning the product.
The refund was quick and without question.
My wife and i were very impressed with the level of customer service.
We have since told our friends and family about our great experience.
Would definitely recommend Shaver Shop going forward

Sapphirebluec

SapphirebluecNew South Wales

No communication

Worst service ever

Tried to buy from their online store. Kept on getting error messages when I tried to buy the product.

E-mailed multiple times --> Nothing.

Tried to ring them --> Nothing.

Messaged them on FB --> Nothing.

And after reading the rest of these reviews, it really triggered me. I don't usually write reviews but seriously shame on these guys for disrespecting their customers who pay for products with their hard earned money.

Worst online experience. Never use!

Ordered on 19/04/2020. Took one whole week to get the item seemingly "Dispatched" on 28/04/2020.

Checked with post and the actual item was only posted on 5/5/2020. Worst / slowest service ever used.

I called their head office a million times. No answer/reply at all.

Do not buy from them. Avoid this.

mjpss

mjpssTownsville

Very poor service

Order a product, support Australian business i thought, month later no delivery, rang they hung up on me, eventually got refund through paypal. Thank god for paypal. Lots of spam emails, but no product. No communication. Never again.
If you dont have a product dont sell it.