Shaver Shop Online store

Shaver Shop Online store

• Incentivised Review Yes (7%) · No (93%)

Smashbie

SmashbieSydney, NSW

Happy with Shaver Shop

I have purchased a few items from Shaver Shop online and they are quick to dispatch.

I recently made a purchase which had an issue, but they promptly fixed it and sent it out.

Happy with Shaver Shop online.

If I could rate lower I would

My shaver stopped working and my emails were completely ignored

$240 for nothing, I am truly disappointed in this shop

Please save yourself the headache of dealing with this company

I never will again

Date PurchasedOctober 2019

RATING

Very good service in store and online orders doing business is great it's why I rated shaver shop 10/10 my order online I purchased I got it very next day fast delivery

Jess

JessSydney, NSW

Terrible customer service. Never received order

laura l.

laura l.Gilmore 2905, ACT

no communication / information

My order was shipped to a different store from which I chose- which was further from where I live. I was not informed about it, until I had arrive at the store I SELECTED. They really need to update their website and give confirmation emails about WHERE the package is located. The only thing I received was a text saying my package had been delivered. Where? IDK. When I had called customer service they had not picked up on multiple occasions, mind you this is during their cs open hours.

Jane

Jane

Perfect!

I like this shop. I found the product that I want $200 cheaper than any other store with a $100 cashback. Very Very fast Shipment. I highly recommend Shaver shop!

Jamie D.

Jamie D.Sydney, NSW

Clueless

Ordered online, recieved WRONG product within about a week. Contacted via email. 2 weeks later, still no response. Called customer service and was advised "sry been busy, will express post out correct item with return satchel for 1st item". 1 week later, no item. Called AGAIN, "Sry, no record of your item or call". Mac Square store should be closed down or hire smarter monkeys.

Yang W.

Yang W.Sydney, NSW

Very Happy

Always buy from them always click and collect. Never had any issue with the staff and the goods. Price is always good. Will definitely come back again. Very Happy Customer.

Date PurchasedNovember 2019

Faulty product and no refund or replacement

An expensive electric toothbrush from Shaver Shop died after only 5 months. Their response has been useless, no refund or replacement after many tries by me and now no replies to my emails. Terrible service.

Date PurchasedMay 2019
Nick

Nick

Click and Collect service is horrible

Placed a click and collect order. Was passing the store (to be fair I had not received a collect confirmation) they had the item I had ordered on the shelf. Seemed too hard for the person at the store to deal with. They told me they could not see my order. Next day I get told they don't have stock to fulfill the order. Went back to the store and the 2 of the item were still on the shelf. No explanation given. Had to go to another store to collect. Online assistance via Facebook was very good to be fair but overall the experience was horrendous.

Ibrar B

Ibrar BAU

Fraud - sold me braun epilator over black friday. Gave me tracking number that does not even work. It was shipment information received from australia post for fee days and now tracking number is gone out if radar. We are in mid December and item is still not here. They happily took my money. Send them email but no reply.

Lora

LoraSouth-Eastern Region, NSW

Service plus

Purchased Braun shaver series 9 and shaver arrived promptly in excellent packaging. Always happy to deal with ShaverShop both Online store and physical outlets. Products are top class and sell at great prices. Happy to recommend ShaverShop.

Nancy

NancyKeysborough

Used item been received

I have bought a pet clipper, And the opened, used item been received. The box has been opened, the seal has gone, it has been wrapped up by plastic because the original seal has been opened. there is hair on the clipper, lots of scratches on the scissors, unpacked items in the box, cutting guides have been taken and colorful ones been putting in etc. But it has been shipped to me. Very disappointed and unacceptable.

Date PurchasedDecember 2019

My online order was never confirmed

I ordered a Lumiskin face brush on the online website on Monday and I chose to pick it up in store. However its been 3 days and I still havent gotten an order confirmation email from the website, only a receipt from PayPal stating that I have been charged. Since I never got an email I dont have an order number and dont know whether my order is ready to be picked up or even received. I have tried contacting them 3 times so far with no response. Disappointed

Christopher S.

Christopher S.Sydney, NSW

CHECKOUT ISSUES DONT BUY

Store was working fine up until checkout, at the very end up were you confirm your purchase, it does nothing. No confirmation, no successful order, just remains on the same page. Gave up after abit, then a few hours later I see that ive been charged TWICE for the item. Again no receipt or confirmation of order, no email, no nothing. Ridiculous, never again.

EDIT: I have now attempted to contact them multiple times, they are not responding. Disgraceful.

Checkout issues

The website is very cluttered to start with, although it is still fairly easy to find what you're looking for. when I went to checkout I filled in my details and clicked place order and nothing happened. However, instead of clicking again I checked my bank account and had the receipt for the order. I'm unsure whether or not to click place order again because I don't want to be charged twice or multiple times.

BradleyT

BradleyTThe Mallee, VIC

Great range, price and fast

Purchased from Shaver Shop Online again. The online shop is easy to navigate, the product description matches the product and images help. The delivery was very prompt and well packaged when it arrived.

Date PurchasedSeptember 2019

Great customer service

Great experience talking to the customer service team, wish I had done it sooner. They gave me confidence in my purchase which we have been completely satisfied with. Great experience.

Jo C.

Jo C.Perth, WA

Terrible service

After purchasing a razor kit online for father's Day, other items from my order did turn up but this did not, and not contact to tell me otherwise, I emailed asking when this would be arriving, the girl had no idea but said she would get it express posted out in time, still hasn't arrived, father's Day came and went, shame on you shavershop, terrible service.

Date PurchasedAugust 2019

Tip Top service

I ordered a product on the Monday, via the on line shopping, it arrived on the Wednesday, as I live in far North Queensland and was absolutely amazed with the efficiency of the Cairns store, so much so that I phoned up the shop to thank them. They are top of my list for all shaving needs.

Date PurchasedJuly 2019