Shaver Shop Physical store

Shaver Shop Physical store

Overpriced products and such bad service at Shaver Shop Chatswood

Easy to find - product selection limited, really overpriced plus they work on commission because hard sell and i ended up buying an expensive really average product. NEVER EVER going back.

Store LocationChatswood

Very good service.Thanks

Very helpful staff. They know their products and they give the correct advice. I will come back to buy again the products I need. They have everything you need for shaving.
Thanks very much!

Store LocationBelconnen ACT

Dishonest Burwood NSW Branch

Purchased a Oral b electric toothbrush from the Burwood NSW branch. Great product although price was different online to the instore price. This branch in general seems to mark up the prices from the advertised prices.

Tried to up sell by telling me the electric toothbrush I had picked up was for children. This was an adult tooth brush with adult head bristles. 1 star for dishonesty.

Purchased anyway as I only required the charger and not the electric toothbrush.

Store LocationBurwood NSW
Beauty Product Retailers

Find out how Shaver Shop Physical store compares to other Beauty Product Retailers

ManHunter

ManHunterSydney, NSW

Good shopping experience !

Lots of items on display
Nicely organized store
Friendly staff with knowledge of store
Stocks as with online store
Good shopping hours with 7 days a week open
Good brochure availability for store and items

Wayne R.

Wayne R.South East Queensland, QLD

Great shaver

I baught the braun series 8 shaver from this store..very happy after my 1st shave...excellent performance, and no rash ..great for very sensitive skin..
Thank you for recommending this one , very happy.

Date PurchasedMay 2020
Store LocationHarbour town
Heavyduty A.

Heavyduty A.Greater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Good range - very bad customer service

Regardless of you telling them u want to spend $50 or $500 they'll show u the $200 wahl trimmer. Apparently bcz Wahl trimmers are exclusive to them. On top of that frustration, the sales rep was rubbing the WAHL trimmer on my face and not letting me browse other products, any other products I'll inquire about he picked em up and took them to the counter. Giving me a huge total amount, apparently trying to make me feel bad if I don't buy them. He nearly made me buy that WAHL trimmer (which dsnt even come with a proper warranty). But with his low move of grabbing another $400 worth of products by himself. I was LUCKY to get frustrated enough to leave the store.
I just need a frkn trimmer dude......

Store LocationShaver Shop Chadstone
Kath P.

Kath P.

Outstanding service!

Needed to return an unsuitable gift. No receipt and purchased months ago at another store. No problems, Jessicas service was outstanding, issue resolved. Will be shopping here for Christmas gifts.

Date PurchasedDecember 2019
Store LocationWaurn Ponds
Ala

AlaSydney, NSW

Great customer commitment!

Finding items was easy and staff were ready to offer assistance if required.
Large range of products from a variety of manufacturers.
There was a problem with the performance of a product, but it was happily exchanged.

Store LocationWetherill Park NSW
Amanda M.

Amanda M.South East Queensland, QLD

Excellent Customer Service. Above and beyond.

Daniel graciously offered to deliver my parcel to me at my workplace during a time when I couldn't get to the store due to work commitments etc. Thankyou for your generosity. You made my day.

Store LocationGrand Central, Toowoomba

Chris

ChrisHarrison 2914, ACT

If you need advice, ask for Molly

Molly at Shaver Shop Belconnen is always pleasant and helpful.

She knows the products in the store and gave great advice, but she also wanted to hear my experience with the electric shaver my wife bought me as a gift.

Date PurchasedMarch 2020
Store LocationShaver Shop Belconnen
Littlerock

LittlerockMurray Mallee, SA

Everything a beardless face could ask for.

I could easily find the product I was looking for and then was served by a very pleasant sales assistant (Ryan T). The product was a consumable which is perfect.

Date PurchasedMarch 2020
Store LocationHarbour Town, Adelaide

Daniel RondSydney Surrounds, NSW

No warranty given on replacement electric shaver.

Bought a series 9 Braun shaver for $399 and exchange it today after the first one failed. Whilst I can’t say too much negativity about the shaver as it failed just before the 2 years of warranty lapsed I’m left with a sour taste in my mouth as I have NO warranty with the new one. Even if it fails next week I’m left up a creek without a paddle.
Surely this can’t be right????

Date PurchasedMarch 2018
Store LocationShaver Shop Erina Fair

I do not accept this response as it contravenes ACCC Consumer Law of 2011

Lyane

LyaneVictoria

My purchase is very satisfying

The shop assistant Dean was VERY helpful. I did not have to navigate, he did it for me. The range of products was great and I am satisfied with my purchase.

Store LocationChapel Street, South Yarra VIC 3141
Mikef50

Mikef50Sydney, NSW

Fantastic service with a smile

Date PurchasedDecember 2019
Store LocationShaver Shop, Westfields, Chatswood
Wayne R.

Wayne R.South East Queensland, QLD

Cheap Wahl copies

Late last year I was sold a cheaper copy of Wahl clippers set,and accessories. Two stores refused to refund..even the head office manager failed to refund after she said she would..

Date PurchasedOctober 2019
Store LocationHarbour town qld

Phara88

Phara88Perth, WA

Shop assistant that doesn't know how to assist and customer service inexistent!!!

I've been here two days ago to buy an electric toothbrush. I showed a girl working there a $10 voucher that I received with a previous purchase and she explained to me that to use the voucher I had to buy the product online! And this is what I did... She said that it takes from 1 to 3 hours to process the payment, but after 2days is still processing, even if they took my money straight away. Now.. the shop assistant doesn't know how to help me and the customer service is not answering my emails! Their price are often better than other shops but their service is ridiculous bad! I rather prefer to spend $10 extra but receiving a decent customer service!

Store LocationShaver Shop, Shop M 20 Murray Street, Perth WA
wayne r.

wayne r.South East Queensland, QLD

Horrible faulty clippers

I baught new clippers with accessories at the harbour town store on the gold coast...went back to store and both girls there ignored my complaints of faulty WAHL clippers...even the head office robbed me off...never shopping here again...

Date PurchasedJuly 2019
Store LocationHarbour town gold coast

Spiros PSydney, NSW

No refund when product purchased within 1 hour cuts my face!!!

Shaver Shop Chatswood refuses to give me a refund after spending $600 on electric shaver that ended up pulling the hair out of my face and cutting my skin and bleeding. They basically told me I have to work it out myself. No refund! No nothing! I advise everyone to be very cautious. Stay away from Shaver Shop Chatswood as all they care about is taking your money and after that if the product is faulty, within the hour of purchase, there is no refund.

Store LocationShaver shop Chatswood Westfield
Peter

PeterSydney, NSW

Surprise Surprise

if it was not for Dee the sales person at Belrose who I spoke to on the phone prior to visiting the store I would never have known how good you stores are....Fantastic

Store LocationBelrose

GeofVictoria

not interested in warranty

Braun series9 shaver head fell apart after 8 mths - took it back to Shaver shop who said there was no warranty on heads and I would have to purchase a new head ($75). I did - but also contacted Braun who sent me a new head! The Geelong Shaver shop were just not interested. I can't complain about the Braun after sales service though.

Store LocationGeelong Shaver Shop
Geof

I dealt with Braun directly and they acknowledged the fault and replaced the head - faulty goods are always covered by warranty even if the retailer can't be bothered!