Shaver Shop Physical store

Shaver Shop Physical store

• Incentivised Review Yes (13%) · No (87%)

Peter

PeterSydney, NSW

Surprise Surprise

if it was not for Dee the sales person at Belrose who I spoke to on the phone prior to visiting the store I would never have known how good you stores are....Fantastic

Date PurchasedJanuary 2020
Store LocationBelrose

Geof

GeofVictoria

not interested in warranty

Braun series9 shaver head fell apart after 8 mths - took it back to Shaver shop who said there was no warranty on heads and I would have to purchase a new head ($75). I did - but also contacted Braun who sent me a new head! The Geelong Shaver shop were just not interested. I can't complain about the Braun after sales service though.

Store LocationGeelong Shaver Shop
Customer

CustomerSydney, NSW

Bad shopping experience

Shaver Shop in Westpoint Shopping Centre Blacktown NSW 2148
Bad shopping experience, I suggest everyone don't go to this shop.
Stay away from the bad shop to save your life.
Let the bad shop close down.

Store LocationShaver Shop in Westpoint Shopping Centre Blacktown NSW 2148
Navman

NavmanSydney

Excellent Service!!

I've used Shaver Shop for over 20 years, bought a few electric shavers from different stores, lots of cans of Shaver Guard, always polite friendly service, knowledgeable, competitive pricing and not pushy. I can't comment on having to deal with them in terms of warranty or returns, but overall very happy with them and to keep using them.

Store LocationRobina Town Centre QLD

G & R

G & RSouth East Queensland, QLD

Great little store

Great setup for a small store, good shop front, good displays inside store. You're free to pick up and look over products. All boxes kept out the back, removing a cluttered look.
Variety was better than I expected, - everything and more
Bought 2 products, given really comprehensive demo, wasn't rushed, no hard sell. The staff really knows his products

Store LocationLoganholme, Pacific Highway, Shailer Park

Piyush Patel

Piyush PatelGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Wrong product

I purchased Brau Shaver 5140S Series 5 on boxing day from Narre Warren Shaver shop. I have been told Seriut 5 is good for my uses but after used this product it took me about 40 mints for shave( after trim). I went back to store and explained about this and they have admitted that this is our mistake to sold wrong product but we can't refund or exchange this product as i need to deal with Brau directly. As a customer it is very disappointing with their unprofessional service. Never ever go to this store in future. also they the store manager is very rude.

Store LocationShaver Shop Fountain Gate Narre Warren 3805

Tom

TomGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Didn't honour warranty of replaced product, claimed they had no record

Date PurchasedJune 2019
Store LocationOnline, returned to Lonsdale St

h4yl3z

h4yl3zSouth East Queensland, QLD

Awesome experience

Huge range of products available! I was after some middle-range clippers for my son and partners thick hair. The team member in store helped me in finding some which met our needs whilst not spending unnecessary dollars on features we wouldn't use. No pushy sales tactics. There for the customer.

Store LocationLogan Hyperdome
Happy customer

Happy customerSouth East Queensland, QLD

Excellent customer service!

Friendliest staff I've come across in a long time, that weren't pushy. Helped me examine the range of products I was interested in, ensured I had all the information then asked if I'd like some time to think about it. Just wonderful!

Store LocationWestfield Garden City, Mount Gravatt, QLD
Phil 200

Phil 200Sydney, NSW

5 O'clock Shadow - Very Poor service

Purchased a Philips S730 shaver - came with an out of date return guarantee flyer. The product was poor - Shaver Shop just directed me to Philips who is only interested in a fault not quality. Expensive shaver sold as quality. Shaver Shop told me it was because the sensitive shaver was designed not to give a very close shave, that why it is sensitive. Shaver Shop or Philips just direct you to each other. Very Poor service. The product and sales was very deceptive and misleading.

Store LocationChatswood

Siva

SivaSydney, NSW

poor return policy

Return policy never stated correctly. We wanted to return a massage item bought and return policy says it can be returned or refunded within 21 days. The store assistants were rude and never accepted as they say if the package is opened then no return... never go there.... poor service castle hill, never expected. I will tell all my friends to watch out this store....

Date PurchasedNovember 2019
Store Locationcastle hill

Sviat

SviatSydney, NSW

Amazing service

Shaver Shop's Consultant provided an excellent level of service, identified needs, and requirements for product and recommended a series of different brand devices to compare and choose the best suitable option. The service is a very important part of my purchasing experience and I pay attention to it not less than to product quality. Jason demonstrated the knowledge of products, great communication skills and care about customers' needs. Thank you for this service.

Date PurchasedNovember 2019
Store LocationMacquarie Center

Pip

PipSouth East Queensland, QLD

Service excellence

Thank you Shaver Shop Maroochydore Plaza for your excellent service and assistance with replacing my partners shaver charging cord that was misplaced whilst we were away. Your customer service went above and beyond.

Date PurchasedNovember 2018

Date PurchasedOctober 2019
Store LocationJoondalup
Sainath

SainathSouth East Queensland, QLD

Bad customer service, Key replacement parts not available

Date PurchasedJuly 2019
Store LocationMount Ommaney

RobertSouth East Queensland, QLD

Fantastic service.

The product i purchased is the best Shaver i have had, quiet and powerful and easy to clean. Should have had it ages ago. Also would like to thank staff for their help.

Date PurchasedSeptember 2019
Store LocationInooroopilly qld
Robert

I dont know who or what that photo is but it is NOT me so if you want to keep my review please delete it!

Can S

Can S

Good range of great quality items. Easy to find gifts for my sons.

Love the quality of products offered. Available in many shopping centres. Would recommend as a good place for gifts for thene in your life. I bought a beard trimmer and the recipient was delighted.

Can be great but management is terrible

Shaver Shop
Shaver S.Shaver Shop

GHS

GHSSydney, NSW

Excellent and professional service

I have been a customer for many years and purchased several shavers and toothbrushes. Service has always been excellent and this morning was no exception at their Galleries shop where I was very well looked after. The young lady who helped me with my query was very knowledgeable and helpful. Many thanks.

Date PurchasedFebruary 2019