Shaver Shop Physical store

Shaver Shop Physical store

Bad manager

Tried to purchase a Remington hair clipper at shaveshop ocean keys w.a.and manager tried to persuade me that the product was NOT on sale at 78 dollars and tried to charge full price.Went to Joondalup and puchased it for sale price.Blonde sales lady a bad manager.

Mumtaaz

MumtaazPerth, WA

Be Cautious. Disappointing experience.

Be Cautious when you from the shaver shop.I bought a wahl foot massager from the belmont store Wednesday afternoon. I was not allowed to try the demo model on my feet in the store. The assistant was quick to make my sale.the product doesn't work on the whole foot as it says on the box. I suffer from plantar faciitis and the machine doesn't do the heel and ankle area. I took the machine in on thurs morning for a refund but was not helped as they don't do refunds. I was not told this prior to buying it but only read this on my receipt after I paid for the item. They offer you a credit. I am not willing to take a credit note as I do not want to ever deal with the shaver shop again.

Store LocationBelmont forum in WA
Date PurchasedOctober 2020
Johnny

JohnnyGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Terrible service and no customer acknowledgement

Beauty Product Retailers

Find out how Shaver Shop Physical store compares to other Beauty Product Retailers

Mehdi

MehdiNew South Wales

Poor customer service

I bought a raiser $30 from there shop at Westfield mall New market, Auckland so just checked it infront of their store and asked them to changed to a Philips shaver about $200 but they didn't accept it and I left the raiser with them because they were rude. I have tried to refund my money from their store later on phone but they asked me to pop up to their store other than credit the number to my bank account! I emailed the heard office but no one responded to my email!
Not recommended!

Store LocationNewmarket, Auckland
Date PurchasedJuly 2020
Andy

AndySouth East Queensland, QLD

Super friendly and staff that know their products

Went to indro store. Staff were very knowledgeable and friendly and COVID safe for giving space. I ended up buying on their online store as the product that suited my needs wasn't in stock, but the staff still helped me decide what i needed. I will be back.

Store Locationindooroopilly
Date PurchasedJuly 2020

Curigee

CurigeeGold Coast

Exceptional Customer Service

Have always been happy with my purchases from Shaver Shop, the shop assistants have always had great product knowledge and provided excellent customer service. I've always been happy with the products too.

I've just had a minor issue with a used item that cost me approximately $50. I emailed Customer Service and Alicia, a Customer Service Manager responded and could not have been more helpful. The issue was sorted promptly and professionally.

Theres a lot to be said for the way a company treats their customers when after sales service is required. Alicia from Shaver Shop certainly knows the meaning of Customer Service.

Store LocationGold Coast
Nic

NicSydney, NSW

Product does not do what company claims it does. Shaver shop Blacktown refused to refund money!

Store LocationBlacktown Westpoint Shopping Centre

Overpriced products and such bad service at Shaver Shop Chatswood

Easy to find - product selection limited, really overpriced plus they work on commission because hard sell and i ended up buying an expensive really average product. NEVER EVER going back.

Store LocationChatswood

Very good service.Thanks

Very helpful staff. They know their products and they give the correct advice. I will come back to buy again the products I need. They have everything you need for shaving.
Thanks very much!

Store LocationBelconnen ACT

Dishonest Burwood NSW Branch

Purchased a Oral b electric toothbrush from the Burwood NSW branch. Great product although price was different online to the instore price. This branch in general seems to mark up the prices from the advertised prices.

Tried to up sell by telling me the electric toothbrush I had picked up was for children. This was an adult tooth brush with adult head bristles. 1 star for dishonesty.

Purchased anyway as I only required the charger and not the electric toothbrush.

Store LocationBurwood NSW
ManHunter

ManHunterSydney, NSW

Good shopping experience !

Lots of items on display
Nicely organized store
Friendly staff with knowledge of store
Stocks as with online store
Good shopping hours with 7 days a week open
Good brochure availability for store and items

Wayne R.

Wayne R.South East Queensland, QLD

Great shaver

I baught the braun series 8 shaver from this store..very happy after my 1st shave...excellent performance, and no rash ..great for very sensitive skin..
Thank you for recommending this one , very happy.

Store LocationHarbour town
Shah

ShahGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Good range - very bad customer service

Regardless of you telling them u want to spend $50 or $500 they'll show u the $200 wahl trimmer. Apparently bcz Wahl trimmers are exclusive to them. On top of that frustration, the sales rep was rubbing the WAHL trimmer on my face and not letting me browse other products, any other products I'll inquire about he picked em up and took them to the counter. Giving me a huge total amount, apparently trying to make me feel bad if I don't buy them. He nearly made me buy that WAHL trimmer (which dsnt even come with a proper warranty). But with his low move of grabbing another $400 worth of products by himself. I was LUCKY to get frustrated enough to leave the store.
I just need a frkn trimmer dude......

Store LocationShaver Shop Chadstone
Kath P.

Kath P.

Outstanding service!

Needed to return an unsuitable gift. No receipt and purchased months ago at another store. No problems, Jessicas service was outstanding, issue resolved. Will be shopping here for Christmas gifts.

Store LocationWaurn Ponds
Date PurchasedDecember 2019
Ala

AlaSydney, NSW

Great customer commitment!

Finding items was easy and staff were ready to offer assistance if required.
Large range of products from a variety of manufacturers.
There was a problem with the performance of a product, but it was happily exchanged.

Store LocationWetherill Park NSW

Amanda M.

Amanda M.South East Queensland, QLD

Excellent Customer Service. Above and beyond.

Daniel graciously offered to deliver my parcel to me at my workplace during a time when I couldn't get to the store due to work commitments etc. Thankyou for your generosity. You made my day.

Store LocationGrand Central, Toowoomba
Chris

ChrisHarrison 2914, ACT

If you need advice, ask for Molly

Molly at Shaver Shop Belconnen is always pleasant and helpful.

She knows the products in the store and gave great advice, but she also wanted to hear my experience with the electric shaver my wife bought me as a gift.

Store LocationShaver Shop Belconnen
Date PurchasedMarch 2020
Littlerock

LittlerockMurray Mallee, SA

Everything a beardless face could ask for.

I could easily find the product I was looking for and then was served by a very pleasant sales assistant (Ryan T). The product was a consumable which is perfect.

Store LocationHarbour Town, Adelaide
Date PurchasedMarch 2020

Daniel RondSydney Surrounds, NSW

No warranty given on replacement electric shaver.

Bought a series 9 Braun shaver for $399 and exchange it today after the first one failed. Whilst I can’t say too much negativity about the shaver as it failed just before the 2 years of warranty lapsed I’m left with a sour taste in my mouth as I have NO warranty with the new one. Even if it fails next week I’m left up a creek without a paddle.
Surely this can’t be right????

Store LocationShaver Shop Erina Fair
Date PurchasedMarch 2018

I do not accept this response as it contravenes ACCC Consumer Law of 2011

Lyane

LyaneVictoria

My purchase is very satisfying

The shop assistant Dean was VERY helpful. I did not have to navigate, he did it for me. The range of products was great and I am satisfied with my purchase.

Store LocationChapel Street, South Yarra VIC 3141