1.6

Amazing Job

I bought a whole heap of Sheridan stuff back in April, it was literally in the middle of the pandemic. It did take awhile to get to me which is understandable under the situation and Sheridan were flooded with orders. I was missing a quilt cover, contacted them and they were on it and apologised. I received the package in a timely manner however, it was a sheet set instead of the cover and was for my daughters birthday in June. Nearly a month later my daughter decided to finally use them and that’s when we realised it was the wrong set. Contacted Sheridan again, gave them the “proof” and they sent out the correct cover.
Amazing Job Sheridan and thank you.
Forever a customer.

deedee

deedeesydney

SHERIDAN $10.00 WELCOME VOUCHER is a con.

$10.00 WELCOME VOUCHER never arrived via an email. Customer Service are seemingly uninterested in rectifying the situation. I expected better from SHERIDAN and their Customer Service is less than impressive.

Linen fitted sheets worn through

I was horrified to find holes in my fitted linen sheets after washing them today. They are only about three years old. I have never had sheets wear through like this before. They are lovely to sleep in but this is the poorest quality I have ever found in a sheet. I have phoned several times and left a message but have yet to hear back. I’ll go into the store and see what can be done to replace the sheet. So disappointing!

George1953

George1953AU

Ordered from Perth but coming from .....

I ordered from Sheridan Canning Vale, Perth. From Australia Post I got emailed tracking information. My order was sent from Melbourne. So instead of receiving my order within two days of dispatch who knows how long I'll be waiting.
Might as well save some money, order from China and cut out the middle man.

Ben Williams

Ben WilliamsPerth, WA

Oder not received. Cannot Contact

Ordered two pillowcases over a month ago. Not received.
Cannot contact them via phone, email or online.
Will need to initiate a chargeback with my credit card company.
Never again will I order from then online. I understand sometime orders go missing etc., but to have no way of contacting them is inexcusable.

J.Hughes

J.HughesGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Not worth the money!

We recently bought 2 Sheridan bathrobes for the cooler months. Luckily we got them for $50 on sale, normally $160. There is no way on this planet you would pay the full price. They are Terry towelling and not warm at all. Probably ok for summer months or by the pool!

Fiona

FionaSydney, NSW

The quality of the Faux throw is bad

I bought a Faux throw 2 weeks ago from the online Sheridan. I received them today, finding the quality is very bad. The fur is very short and looks rough. What's more, the size of throw is wrong. Online, it says the size is 1.3*1.8, but the throw I received is 2*2. It's so huge and heavy that my wash machine can't put it in. I'm so disappointed.

Chris Mason

Chris MasonSydney, NSW

Worst on line store experience ever!!

Ordered throw 3 weeks ago. Was sent tracking number but Australia Post says incorrect number!!! Can't get any help. Service is terrible. Will never order Sheridan again. I have no idea where my throw is!!!

Talia

Talia

Terrible! Terrible! Terrible!

Amy

AmySydney, NSW

WHERE IS MY ORDER

I made an order on 29 March 2020 and have not received my full order! The customer service team is ridiculously slow at responding and keeps telling me to check the tracking number! Australian pair has picked up the item 6 days ago and have not done anything with it. I ordered clothes from a Brisbane Online store on Monday and received it today (friday) via Australian post. That’s 4 business days! This is inexcusable that they are not doing anything to follow up!

Laura

LauraSydney, NSW

This company is a scam - not the real Sheridan

Second time I bought from here and NEVER again. Reason - one it is not the real Sheridan and is from overseas you can tell from the below reviews and the app quality of everything. I have been buying Sheridan for years and it’s a totally different product.
Second , no customer service, email unavailable and also calls go to a voicemail.
I expect a full refund and will be going to fair trading

Sue Gosney

Sue GosneyGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Terrible sheets

Recently purchased king sized 300 tc percale sheets. Couldn’t wait to put them on bed so washed and dried as per instructions. Truly horrible to sleep on - very rough and scratchy.
A shame, as I have bought these sheets in the past and found them to be perfect. Has Sheridan changed its fabrics and quality’s?

Isolde Clark

Isolde Clark

Not colourfast

Meg29Metropolitan Adelaide, SA

Terrible service and followup

I ordered $100 worth of towels and and had to lug home from the post office a enormous box and found 3 quilt cover paks!!!!! Wouldn't answer the phone for a whole day ....next day 4 calls ( 2 cut off) I have to somehow send this huge box back. The worst company I have ever dealt with and no apology and one of the staff even had the nerve to say the warehouse sent the wrong items is because of Covid9 virus...WHAT!!!!
Now I have to get my refund back somehow

Sabby

SabbySydney, NSW

Sheridan Online What Are you Doing?!

Harrison

HarrisonSydney, NSW

So disappointing

Bought sheet set and cover set around 4 months ago. Felt and looked really nice but just barely fit (queen) when new. Now they’ve shrunk and don’t fit well, especially the quilt cover. Really disappointing because I’m going to have to buy new ones sooner than later. Waste of money and wouldn’t recommend.

MegP

MegPSydney

Extremely unhelpful “Customer Support”

I placed an order just after Christmas and returned it following their online return process on 3rd January. I am yet to receive my refund. I have been advised that the return process can take up to 30 days, which is fine. However when I asked for an update to my specific return, I am provided with the generic response and my specific questions have been completely ignored. All I want to know is if my returned items have been received and if all is on track to receive the refund. Surely they would have some information given I have returned the items 3 weeks ago.

rd

rdSouth East Queensland, QLD

disappointed - Made in China not good.

Sheridan sheets 400 TC - so flimsy and after reading an earlier review I am not expecting them to last. Never again will I buy "made in China". "Made in Pakistan or India" beat them on all counts.

RaK2019

RaK2019South East Queensland, QLD

Shocking delivery service with the Toll.very disappointing.

Shocking delivery service with the Toll.very disappointing. The drivers left a note when I called was told to redirect to my work the next day.got an email from a rude lady saying didnt have right address then take 2-3 days from there, still waiting.very frustrating service.

The rudest customer service

My parcel was sent to my PO Box via Toll. Sheridan mistake. Now try getting that rectified by the outlet customer service person. Firstly she told me to do her job by saying I had to ring toll and change it to my residential address. I informed her only the sender can do this. After another week and three phone calls I finally received my parcel two weeks after paying for it to be sent short 10 km journey. Asked to speak with her supervisor she told me she was in charge which I highly doubt. I have never ever come across a rude woman in customer service like that, in all my dealings with online shopping. It has put me off shopping with Sheridan ever again.