Sheridan Online store

Sheridan Online store

See the Best Home Decor Shops in 2019 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.

Garima

Garima

Excellent products

I ordered a bath mat and 4 hand towels. The products are great quality and I got great discounts. The texture is soft and skin friendly to use. Really impressed.

Jessica H

Jessica HGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Worst Customer Experience

Lee Margaret

Lee MargaretNortheast, VIC

Beautiful product, quick.postage

Made 4 purchases from Sheridan Outlet online. All items arrived quickly. Ordered Sheets and towel sets. Beautiful quality.
One order was in correct but a phone call to customer service had it corrected quickly and politely. Only complaint is items are not packed nicely; ripped plastic bags or not folded nicely. I did buy discounted items from the Outlet which would atribute to this but that little extra care would have made my purchases perfect.

Michelle

Michelle

Misleading brand and unsympathetic customer service

Bought products through online click frenzy sale. When the delivery was made I realised it wasn't the same line of towels I was expecting. I took it to a Sheridan store only to be told Sheridan has 2 brands (outlet and boutique), and exchanges or returns could only be made at outlet stores which are far from where I live. When I contacted Sheridan outlet they informed me that the 30 day returns policy had passed, had no sympathy for the misleading brand and refused a return. You would think with companies getting held accountable for misleading customers that Sheridan would be more careful. The onus should NOT be on the customer to understand branding strategies, but on the company to make it clear what they are selling.

sarah h.

sarah h.Tasmania

Unable to checkout after logging in - ploy to get more money!

For the past 8 months if I log into my account with Sheridan in order to receive free shipping it says my email address is invalid and I cannot progress to pay. I emailed Sheridan about this and they made up some rubbish about needing to delete cookies to progress. I tried this on multiple devices and it didn't work. Items are overpriced and service is terrible.

Goods not fit for general use!

I purchased new towels from Sheridan at 1/2 price - $45 each. After washing and using we have noticed bleach marks on the Sheridan towels. I don't use bleach, so contacted Sheridan only to be told it's my own fault and we shouldn't have used normal washing powder!! WT..? For some reason i thought Sheridan was a high quality brand and didn't research the product first...more fool me. Their customer service is appalling and so are the products. This is yet another company more worried about the $$$'s than product quality or keeping their customers happy.

dsheppard

dsheppardSydney, NSW

Two Orders Cancelled for same item while site says "In Stock" - Dodgy Practice

I ordered the same item @ $140 during 2 sale events, 1 month apart. To get free shipping (>$150), I ordered a second item on each order. Both times I got notification that the second item had shipped, then then next day I received notification that the main item was "Out of Stock". I checked 3 days after the second order and the item was "In Stock" on the website.

Called Sheridan twice, was told that there is limited stock returned to the ware houise, but when you order it they have to conform stock, so can take 1-2 days. Hmm, not really how an online stock system works.!! Seems to me like they are trying to move older stock by offering popular items at just below the free shipping price!! Dodgy!!

Faulty Product!

Bought a Quilt from Sheridan and discovered this metal rod interwoven into the quilt!. I have since found another one. Wrote to sheridan to let them know and they wrote back to ask me how i cared for the quilt!. No method of cleaning would have caused a metal rod to be placed inside the quilt in the cotton! I replied to them with the picture of the rod and have heard no response! This could have really hurt me or my children and I will NOT be purchasing anything from Sheridan again.

Barbara

BarbaraGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Horrible for gift ideas

Klynch

KlynchSydney, NSW

Sure ain't what they used to be

Em B

Em BMelbourne

Perfect!

I ordered two personalised, monogrammed dressing gowns for a gift on sunday night and a baby blanket the following day. On the following thursday (4 days later) both packages had turned up at my front door! I was so happy and couldnt believe it as i had expected it to take around 1-2 weeks based on what it said on the website.
The quality of everything was beautiful as always, the monogramming was exactly as i had requested and i will definitely be ordering again from sheridan. Thank you for the unbelievably quick service!!

Daniel

DanielSydney, NSW

Delivery times shown during checkout are wrong

Dispatch times are extremely slow (it takes them 2-3 business days just to put your order in a box and ship it). The estimated delivery times shown during checkout don't match their claimed standard processing times. When I ordered my product, the confirmation email showed delivery times way longer than what was claimed during checkout, which means it would have missed the deadline by which I needed to have received it.

Their online customer support only responded with a boilerplate message, claiming the delay was due to "high volume in orders", missing the point of the issue completely.

I have asked for a refund and will shop somewhere else. A very poor and amateurish eCommerce operation.

Poor customer service and quality

Long time shopper with Sheridan but no longer! Purchased a sheet set, within a couple of washes it had piled terribly. Used gentle wash, line dried etc. contacted customer service online weeks ago, still no response. Called them and same thing. Very disappointing

Marsy

MarsyGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Terrible Customer service

I have a problem with my new expensive Navy blue Abbotsson linen sheets. They leave ball of fluff and dust in the bedroom and on me when I wake up. I have sent feedback to Sheridan, through numerous methods and they cannot even be bothered to respond. In my opinion the quality and customer service is failing a great brand terribly. I was a very loyal Sheridan customer, but am no longer. Buyer beware

Patricia Balderstone

Patricia BalderstoneSunshine Beach

Some really good designs, textures, colours

Searched through, and thought hard and have found some great looks, colours, designs in Sheridan in doona covers, throws. All my family have Sheridan beach towels. Swim, water ski. Have to take an old favourite to the beach ( grey and yellow) and worry that it might get nicked while I am having my swim. .. cause it's sure appreciated when I get out of the ocean.. the quality has held.... Hope they bring out good beach designs for summer. Check the cossies sold the towel colour fits in.