Sheridan Online store

Sheridan Online store

See the Best Home Decor Shops in 2019 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.

The rudest customer service

My parcel was sent to my PO Box via Toll. Sheridan mistake. Now try getting that rectified by the outlet customer service person. Firstly she told me to do her job by saying I had to ring toll and change it to my residential address. I informed her only the sender can do this. After another week and three phone calls I finally received my parcel two weeks after paying for it to be sent short 10 km journey. Asked to speak with her supervisor she told me she was in charge which I highly doubt. I have never ever come across a rude woman in customer service like that, in all my dealings with online shopping. It has put me off shopping with Sheridan ever again.

Danielle

Danielle

Terrible Quality and Customer Service

I purchased a number of towels from the Sheridan Outlet and was dissapointed to find the bath mat already had threads coming loose. This bath mat is a $45 product.

I contacted Sheridan and was asked for photos which I provided. I was advised an assessment could not be made and I would need to return the product to the quality assessment team and the turnaround time would be 4-6 weeks. This timeframe and process is ridiculous.

Sheridan are refusing to own the issue and is making it difficult/inconvenient to rectify the situation.

I won't be purchasing Sheridan products again.

unhappy

unhappyPerth, WA

sheets

I ordered what I thought was a fitted sheet set . Oh they actually sell one sheet ! . Thats what I got which is totally useless too me . tried to return it through there system, FAIL would not acept the order number

Rahul P.

Rahul P.Lyneham 2602, ACT

Very disappointed at what's happened to Sheridan

I don't normally write reviews but had to for a sheet set that I bought online recently from Sheridan. I was very disappointed at the poor quality of the set.

The fabric seemed thin and the stitching was so poorly done that there were loose threads that needed to be trimmed on almost all corners of the sheets.

While I got the set on sale, it was retailing at full price for $350+ from memory and it amazes me how they can expect to charge so much.

I just don't understand wha's become of a company like Sheridan that I used to trust.

Archie

ArchiePerth, WA

Just DONT buy CHINESE SHERIDAN

Karen

KarenSouth East Queensland, QLD

False Advertising

Advertising one price, and when you go to purchase you get a much higher price than advertised. This has happened twice. I went in store and they would not honour it either. Very unprofessional, disappointing and frustrating.

onlineshoppersyd

onlineshoppersydAU

Abbotson Linen sheets - terrible quality

gee

geePRAHRAN

Better off at Kmart

We bought a few towels online and were really disappointed with the quality - not soft, fluffy, thick, OR absorbent. That extra price you pay is purely for the tag stating 'Sheridan', as I've had better quality at Kmart. We have also visited the Sheridan store multiple times for linen, blankets, robes, ect, thinking we just chose a bad product. Every single time we have gone, every item in the store has felt like terrible and thin material - nothing soft in the whole place. Won't be bothering shopping there again.

Mary

MarySydney, NSW

No customer service

Garima

Garima

Excellent products

I ordered a bath mat and 4 hand towels. The products are great quality and I got great discounts. The texture is soft and skin friendly to use. Really impressed.

Jessica H

Jessica HGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Worst Customer Experience

Lee Margaret

Lee MargaretNortheast, VIC

Beautiful product, quick.postage

Made 4 purchases from Sheridan Outlet online. All items arrived quickly. Ordered Sheets and towel sets. Beautiful quality.
One order was in correct but a phone call to customer service had it corrected quickly and politely. Only complaint is items are not packed nicely; ripped plastic bags or not folded nicely. I did buy discounted items from the Outlet which would atribute to this but that little extra care would have made my purchases perfect.

Michelle

Michelle

Misleading brand and unsympathetic customer service

Bought products through online click frenzy sale. When the delivery was made I realised it wasn't the same line of towels I was expecting. I took it to a Sheridan store only to be told Sheridan has 2 brands (outlet and boutique), and exchanges or returns could only be made at outlet stores which are far from where I live. When I contacted Sheridan outlet they informed me that the 30 day returns policy had passed, had no sympathy for the misleading brand and refused a return. You would think with companies getting held accountable for misleading customers that Sheridan would be more careful. The onus should NOT be on the customer to understand branding strategies, but on the company to make it clear what they are selling.

sarah h.

sarah h.Tasmania

Unable to checkout after logging in - ploy to get more money!

For the past 8 months if I log into my account with Sheridan in order to receive free shipping it says my email address is invalid and I cannot progress to pay. I emailed Sheridan about this and they made up some rubbish about needing to delete cookies to progress. I tried this on multiple devices and it didn't work. Items are overpriced and service is terrible.

Goods not fit for general use!

I purchased new towels from Sheridan at 1/2 price - $45 each. After washing and using we have noticed bleach marks on the Sheridan towels. I don't use bleach, so contacted Sheridan only to be told it's my own fault and we shouldn't have used normal washing powder!! WT..? For some reason i thought Sheridan was a high quality brand and didn't research the product first...more fool me. Their customer service is appalling and so are the products. This is yet another company more worried about the $$$'s than product quality or keeping their customers happy.

dsheppard

dsheppardSydney, NSW

Two Orders Cancelled for same item while site says "In Stock" - Dodgy Practice

I ordered the same item @ $140 during 2 sale events, 1 month apart. To get free shipping (>$150), I ordered a second item on each order. Both times I got notification that the second item had shipped, then then next day I received notification that the main item was "Out of Stock". I checked 3 days after the second order and the item was "In Stock" on the website.

Called Sheridan twice, was told that there is limited stock returned to the ware houise, but when you order it they have to conform stock, so can take 1-2 days. Hmm, not really how an online stock system works.!! Seems to me like they are trying to move older stock by offering popular items at just below the free shipping price!! Dodgy!!

Faulty Product!

Bought a Quilt from Sheridan and discovered this metal rod interwoven into the quilt!. I have since found another one. Wrote to sheridan to let them know and they wrote back to ask me how i cared for the quilt!. No method of cleaning would have caused a metal rod to be placed inside the quilt in the cotton! I replied to them with the picture of the rod and have heard no response! This could have really hurt me or my children and I will NOT be purchasing anything from Sheridan again.

Barbara

BarbaraGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Horrible for gift ideas

Klynch

KlynchSydney, NSW

Sure ain't what they used to be

Em B

Em BMelbourne

Perfect!

I ordered two personalised, monogrammed dressing gowns for a gift on sunday night and a baby blanket the following day. On the following thursday (4 days later) both packages had turned up at my front door! I was so happy and couldnt believe it as i had expected it to take around 1-2 weeks based on what it said on the website.
The quality of everything was beautiful as always, the monogramming was exactly as i had requested and i will definitely be ordering again from sheridan. Thank you for the unbelievably quick service!!