Sheridan Physical store

Sheridan Physical store

Peter

PeterGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Irresponsible

Staff members are not allowed to wear gloves during these challenging times as 'it looks scary' and managers don't 'tolerate' the use of hand sanitiser as they 'can't stand the smell of it'?

No words...

Store LocationBundoora
RayG

RayG

Customer service is even more fun when they treat you like an idiot to your face

I've had a queen bed for 30+years.

Returning a fitted sheet because it's too big. It was a replacement for one that is also too big. I suggested that, as it was labelled the correct size, there was a labelling or manufacturing error.

It was suggested that maybe I actually had a double bed.

Store LocationOutlet store in Surrey Hills
kerrie

kerriemelbourne

Sheridan queen sized fitted sheets don't fit my regular Queen mattress

John777888

John777888Sydney, NSW

China takeover

Very sad to see a quality Australian brand promoting cheaply made Chinese products. Sheridan was famous for high quality, durable products, that justified a price premium. There now seems to be little between Sheridan and the other manchester retailers, all selling Made in China, as if it is high quality.

Karen D.

Karen D.Canberra 2600, ACT

Sheridan aint Sheridan anymore

My poartner and i have been loyal Sheridan custkmers for over 20 years. When we combined households we purchased 4 300tc sheet sets tk replace our older ones. Each any every one has ripped within 18 months. The fabric is literally falling apart. We gifted tge old ones to our griwn up kids ann they are still going strong. Will never buy Sheridan again

Store LocationMultiple stores
Mouna I.

Mouna I.

Not customer focussed

Altona Gate store - ignore customers, rude and act like you're putting them out. They say one thing and the online store says another. Don't even apologise for their mistakes. Theyre good at inundating with emails about sales though to get your business. Unfortunately half star not an option.

Store LocationAltona Gate
Jina

JinaGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Poor quality

Not even a year old and very lightly used and this is what happened. I am so disappointed by the poor quality when I paid a decent amount of money for it.

Beryl N

Beryl NSouth West, WA

Towels useless dont dry you

We were encouraged to buy soft light towels over $100 worth, They are so useless as even after several washes they do not dry you.we are now back using our old towels.For over 80 year olds what a waste of money. Sheridan towels used to be good.

Store LocationBunbury West Australia
VJM

VJMVictoria

Very poor quality.

Poor quality. Wore out quickly & tore. Expensive. Apparently made in China. Would like a refund. will never purhase again! Very disapointed. Sheridan is supposed to be a good brand. Aldi linen sheets third of price and excellent quality.

Store LocationWhat's In Beds, Bairnsdale

Poor quality

I have bought HTC sheets for many years but will no longer do so because of the poor quality. The material wears through so that the sheets tear. Also the stitching on the last two sets of queen fitted sheets has started to come apart after the first two to three uses. They are very overpriced for a poor quality product that is made in China. There are far better quality products available at much more reasonable prices.

Ben

BenSydney, NSW

Expensive HTC Sheets Torn After A Year

Store LocationDavid Jones, Market St, Sydney
Julie

JulieSydney, NSW

Faulty sheets and terrible customer service!

I am honestly so disgusted with not only the customer service at fashion spree in Liverpool, but also my horrible faulty sheets! This is my fourth time going into the store! Not only did no one apologies that I had to come in four times but I was also told that it was my fault the sheets were faulty because I sleep on them and have caused them to fluff up and tear :/ .. appalling! I will never shop from Sheridan again and I will share the photos and the horrible experience I had dealing with this company to everyone I know!
I am a customer of over 7+ years and I’m so disappointed!

Store LocationLiverpool outlet / fashion spree
Michelle

MichelleGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Thank you to the helpful ladies in the Nunawading store

I visited this store twice on the weekend with my partner, to buy a woollen quilt, as we were upgrading to a king size bed. The shop assistants were very helpful on both our visits and patient with our questions and queries. We are very happy with our purchase too.

Store LocationNunawading at Brand Smart
jak2015

jak2015Perth, WA

Quilt Cover Sets Shrink!

Tags say warm tumble dry. Super King Sets for $499.95 each. All shrunk. Now the quilt bunches up inside and the pillow cases are tight on the Sheridan branded pillows.

Store LocationWater Town
Julie

JulieSouth East Queensland, QLD

Sheridan Linen Sheets

I purchased the Linen Sheets as previously had 2 sets of Adairs Linen sheets that are lovely and soft. After 3 washes in wool mix warm wash i put them on the bed. I couldn't sleep, too scratchy on my body so took them off and put other set on. Washed again and put a line up in garage to dry in shade.
Still were rough to the touch.
I returned today and they are being sent to the Expert to view. To say Im disappointed would be a understatement. They do not feel like there sheet does in store so am baffled why problem wasn't solved immediately. I will be patient and wait for outcome. However will i purchase again, highly unlikely

Store LocationDavid Jones

Linda

LindaMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Quality of Sheridan has gone downhill

I went into the Sheridan shop at Harbortown, West Beach, SA and asked for sheets that resisted creasing. The lady recommended these 700 (whatever you call it) sheets. Years ago I had the most wonderful pair of Sheridan sheets that never creased, felt beautiful and lasted many many years. The lady tried to upsale by trying to sell me a second pair of sheets and quilt cover which I am glad I did not buy. Well these sheets are the most creased sheets I have ever owned and today I had to put them through the dryer and they shrunk! Now I can hardly put them on the bed without pulling and pulling. Very disappointing indeed!

Olivia

OliviaSouth East Queensland, QLD

Violation of rights with no call backs

Store LocationPacific Fair, gold coast australia
Suzan

SuzanGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Sheridan outlet nunawading poor ch customer service

Went several times to collect items that i bought online and one of the ladies there is very rude and not friendly. I prefer to ho to Myer at sale time and avoid being in that store..

Store LocationNunawading
Tina

TinaGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Worst customer service at DFO Sheridan

Went to DFO Sheridan store on 23/2/2019 for exchange something , three young girls were serving and they were pretending like they own the whole store , ignored my request even when I was still talking , stated to serve next customer , never going back , they lost a loyal customer

Store LocationDFO Essendon
Lele

LeleSydney Surrounds, NSW

Great products

Bought 3 double luxury quilt covers for my boys.
Micro bacterial deluxe covers. Great service. Also bought 3 European pillowcases and 3 standard pillow..got a bargain. 50% off over Australia day long weekend great in store service even accept afterpay so affordable in short term being able to pay fortnightly payments