Sheridan Physical store

Sheridan Physical store

See the Best Home Decor Shops in 2019 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.

Faulty sheets and terrible customer service!

I am honestly so disgusted with not only the customer service at fashion spree in Liverpool, but also my horrible faulty sheets! This is my fourth time going into the store! Not only did no one apologies that I had to come in four times but I was also told that it was my fault the sheets were faulty because I sleep on them and have caused them to fluff up and tear :/ .. appalling! I will never shop from Sheridan again and I will share the photos and the horrible experience I had dealing with this company to everyone I know!
I am a customer of over 7+ years and I’m so disappointed!

Store LocationLiverpool outlet / fashion spree

Thank you to the helpful ladies in the Nunawading store

I visited this store twice on the weekend with my partner, to buy a woollen quilt, as we were upgrading to a king size bed. The shop assistants were very helpful on both our visits and patient with our questions and queries. We are very happy with our purchase too.

Store LocationNunawading at Brand Smart

Quilt Cover Sets Shrink!

Tags say warm tumble dry. Super King Sets for $499.95 each. All shrunk. Now the quilt bunches up inside and the pillow cases are tight on the Sheridan branded pillows.

Store LocationWater Town

Sheridan Linen Sheets

I purchased the Linen Sheets as previously had 2 sets of Adairs Linen sheets that are lovely and soft. After 3 washes in wool mix warm wash i put them on the bed. I couldn't sleep, too scratchy on my body so took them off and put other set on. Washed again and put a line up in garage to dry in shade.
Still were rough to the touch.
I returned today and they are being sent to the Expert to view. To say Im disappointed would be a understatement. They do not feel like there sheet does in store so am baffled why problem wasn't solved immediately. I will be patient and wait for outcome. However will i purchase again, highly unlikely

Store LocationDavid Jones

Quality of Sheridan has gone downhill

I went into the Sheridan shop at Harbortown, West Beach, SA and asked for sheets that resisted creasing. The lady recommended these 700 (whatever you call it) sheets. Years ago I had the most wonderful pair of Sheridan sheets that never creased, felt beautiful and lasted many many years. The lady tried to upsale by trying to sell me a second pair of sheets and quilt cover which I am glad I did not buy. Well these sheets are the most creased sheets I have ever owned and today I had to put them through the dryer and they shrunk! Now I can hardly put them on the bed without pulling and pulling. Very disappointing indeed!

Violation of rights with no call backs

I recently went it to sheridan and asked a salesperson what was their best selling pillow, she let me test it on the bed and I had a bad back, it was $150 so I thought it would be decent. The pillow is firm and unconfortable (I now understand the 5 year garantuee because no one would sleep on it) my partner nor I can sleep on it, my mum even said she bought one once and couldn't sleep on it either!!! I needed a doona so I asked the sales lady which one was good for the gold coast weather (hot most of the year around) and she sold me a $289 polyester quit. I instantly took her advice because she said it is cool in summer and warm in winter. I spent over $500 and she failed to mention the no returns on bedding even if its obvious that it hasnt been opened. I called my mum after I bought it before I took it out because I was confident that I wouldnt be able to return or swap after having done so. After she asked me what it was made of her reaction was horrendous that the girl had sold me the most unbreatheable fabric on the market and told me it would be cool in summer. I wasnt aware that I couldnt return it, nor about consumer rights had been breacher and the lady that sold it to me gave me a complaints number. I have googled about poleyster and even that speaks for itself about it being terrible in summer. My friend works in sales and after speaking to her I became aware they had also breached consumer law because I was sold a product under false pretenses. Its been three weeks since I was promised a return phone call by someone in charge after calling their complaints and I am furious. The fact that I am not happy with my pillow that is meant to be there "best seller" tells me that I have either been lied too twice, or that the girl did not know anything or that their bedding is just all round crap value for money. I am 21 and I feel very taken advantage of, if I dont get a solution you can guarantee I will be talking to a lawyer. Big companies like this just want your money, the do not give a duck about you.

Store LocationPacific Fair, gold coast australia

Sheridan outlet nunawading poor ch customer service

Went several times to collect items that i bought online and one of the ladies there is very rude and not friendly. I prefer to ho to Myer at sale time and avoid being in that store..

Store LocationNunawading

Worst customer service at DFO Sheridan

Went to DFO Sheridan store on 23/2/2019 for exchange something , three young girls were serving and they were pretending like they own the whole store , ignored my request even when I was still talking , stated to serve next customer , never going back , they lost a loyal customer

Store LocationDFO Essendon

Great products

Bought 3 double luxury quilt covers for my boys.
Micro bacterial deluxe covers. Great service. Also bought 3 European pillowcases and 3 standard pillow..got a bargain. 50% off over Australia day long weekend great in store service even accept afterpay so affordable in short term being able to pay fortnightly payments

Loyalty vouchers absolute Sham

Received an online voucher for $40 for being part of their loyalty program that clearly stated it could be used in store or online. Went into a store to use it but they did not know how to process so I paid full price for my goods ( I should have walked out at that point). I sent online feedback to Sheridan expecting someone would respond but alas that all I got was a general email that my feedback would be passed on and have heard nothing since. Really disappointed in the lack of customer service here and the non redemption of a gift for being part of their loyalty program.

Disappointed

I sampled a soft sheet on display and bought the same product. I’m disappointed to find the sheets feel rough and coarse to sleep in. I can’t help but feel misled.

Appalling customer service Sheridan David Jones Hornsby

The (Mr) Sheridan sales assistant at David Jones Hornsby requires a crash course in customer service. He is rude and arrogant and appalling representation for the Sheridan brand.