• Build Stage
  • Flooring

Izza

IzzaGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

John from Sherridon Homes delivered as promised

Our site supervisor John is always a pleasure to deal with. He provided us with regular updates and has gone out of his way to accommodate our requests. At settlement, there were a small number of pending issues and John would regularly follow up with the relevant tradies to ensure all pending items were rectified as promised.

So far, it's been 2 months into the new home and no issues found to date.

Beautiful House

Thanks Sherridon Homes for building such a beautiful house for us. Had no issues what so ever before, during or after the completion of my house. Completed the house on time and within the budget. Really satisfied with your services. Romeo and Banaj were great. Will build my future houses through you guys. Highly recommended.

Elysha

Elysha Greater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

First home buyer

Built my very first house with Sherridon homes and everything went smoothly and on time. House had no issues, everything up to standard. Site superior - Mark was very obliging and helpful during the process. Really happy with the final product however landscaping could have been better (e.g selection of plants).

Build StagePost-Construction

karthikeyan d.

karthikeyan d.Greater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Thank you John and Sherridon Homes/Evo Homes

It is a fantastic experience building my home with Sherridon Homes(EVO Homes) and John K. They are very attentive to our requirements and ensured that the process is smooth.They provided feedback to us during the construction and John's communication and walk through over the house during each phase was efficient and positive. John always found the right solution for our needs.
Excited to move in to our new Home.

Keshab T.

Keshab T.Greater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Great workmanship and experience

So far the team at Sherridon homes has been great experience from sales team Bishal Sapkota from designing floor plan to contract.he was knowledgeable so that I decided to build with sherridon homes.
Since than building started, Domenic Crisara began in contact informing me when the building process start.he has been very helpful to show me around what’s happening and what will happen next?. Always response when needed and gem of workmanship.
All the mgmt teams were great so I will definitely recommend to my friends .
I am still now on final construction period hopefully this will be delivered soon.

Ash

AshGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Great Quality and smooth process

Alex was very helpful and regularly updated me throughout the building process. Any issues were promptly dealt with and I was very happy with the end result; a great quality home at a good price. I had an issue with the front door finish and they restrained it promptly. No fuss. The half wall was not installed which I noticed before the PCI. Alex organised for this to be fixed; again no fuss, and just got the job done

Excellent Work Jacson

We have built our home with Sherridon Home and from day 1 of our construction, we have been dealing with Jacson Collins. We found Jacson to be very professional & easy to deal with and the the quality of the work has been excellent and we are very happy with our house. Jackson has been very proactive in sorting out issues and we highly recommend Sherridon Home & Jacson.

Site Admin

Mid Construction Review - Adam Farchione(Site Manager)

The team at Sherridon have been great to deal with. They’ve made it a seamless process as possible from the get-go and I have dealt with around 5-6 people throughout my building journey from the first appointment 9 months ago to now with my main contact being site supervisor Adam. Since our build has commenced , Adam makes himself very available for any questions/inspections we have and provides us with regular updates (including videos and photos!!). We are so excited to see the progress and our home taking shape.
Thank you to Adam , for managing the build. Very thorough & knowledgeable.

Mid construction - great experience

midway_nights

midway_nightsAU

dodgy, cheap builder in the market.

John

JohnGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

So far, so good

Jade

Jade

Joy Drive Mickleham

Mark Nazligul was our site supervisor. Every part of the build was ran smoothly and so well managed through the covid wave. Mark was always happy to help us out with the build and any details we needed. The final completed product delivered to us was outstanding with our house. Thanks Mark

AD

ADMelbourne

Before completion of construction

I would just like to begin with saying that I am extremely happy with Sherridon Homes, and Jason, my construction manager, was really an amazing person to have around and made my construction journey much easier.

My build was exceptional, the construction being quick and stress-free. The work was done with perfection and finesse, the quality proving to be outstanding. They had quick responses to any concerns I had and made sure I was updated and satisfied with whatever was going on.

My estimated cost was, in no way, exceeded. Everything was done on the budget decided by me and the crew was happy to negotiate well.
Overall, my experience with Sherridon was one of a kind and I will be sure to collaborate with them in the future.

Reinhold

Reinhold

John K = very satisfied home owners

John K updated us with the progress of our building of our home. We are not left in the dark regarding our home. He is always more than happy to answer all our queries. He took actions for our concerns. He treats every house that he builds as if his. With this mindset, you’re sure that you’ll have the best house.
John K is the best!

Build StageMid-Construction
Sarah Bennett

Sarah BennettCentral Highlands and Goldfields, VIC

My experience with Sherridon Homes

I was very satisfied with the service I received at Sherridon homes. Staff were friendly and helpful. My site supervisor was outstanding! He kept me informed regularly and was excellent at assuring me the house would be at quality standard. I could always contact my site supervisor easily and he was so prompt at responding and assisting my enquiries.

Joshua Robinson

Joshua Robinson Greater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

The journey to kilmore

Kuber Mansotra

Kuber MansotraGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Amazing service and awesome build quality

Just had my fix stage walk through onsite for my first home I am building with AHB australia , and I was really very happy to see how things have been done till now . Mark Nazligul ( Site supervisor ) and Alison Azzopardi ( building admin ) have been fabulous in providing all the stage updates and answer any questions I had in terms of building and timelines.

Overall workmanship and build quality was excellent and I was amazed to see how nicely the work has been done .

Thanks guys for making my dream come true and will definitely build my next hone with you and also will recommend to my friends and family in the future .

Thanks !!

Site Admin

best quality and job did to perfection

Site Admin

Great built quality and very professional supervisor.

Our house was built way ahead of the timeframe given in contract. our building supervisor Esad was very helpful on every stage. Team will inform you on every stage about the progress. Supervisor was going beyond the limits to help the customer. Moreover, site was kept clean all the times as compare to other construction sites in the area.

Site Admin

Excellent job::::: so much happy