Shiels Online store

Shiels Online store

4.4

• Warranty Claim MadeYes (4) · No (85)

summerwind1974

summerwind1974Launceston, TAS

Wow! I'm blown away!

While searching for another jewellery store, I stumbled upon Shiels online. Not only did they have the ring I was looking for but it was $200 cheaper! I also noticed that they offered a very affordable resizing service which meant I wouldn't have to go looking to get the ring resized myself. My invoice came through very promptly and even gave me an approximate dispatch date. The day prior to approximate dispatch I emailed them just to see how things were going. Not only was it likely to be sent on time but the web store staff (Maddi & Charlotte) were absolutely lovely. My ring arrived the following morning and it was exactly as I hoped it would be. I'm totally chuffed and will definitely shop at Shiels again!!

I Love It!

I Love Shiels. I ordered stuff online and that was my third time. The items have always been amazing. They're as described, you get what you see. I understand online shopping can be a little tricky sometimes with different lightings and stuff, but they have description of item which I find quite helpful. Prices are great, a lot of affordable pieces such as gold hoops for under $50. Wide ranges that I can choose from depending on budget. Fast shipping and always on time!

Shiels JewellersShiels

Thank you for the great review Saskia

Joan

Joan

Exceptional job

I ordered a gold 9 cut chain this week as I lost my original. I ordered it Wednesday 16 September and it arrived today 18 September. One can’t ask for more than this.
I was so happy when I received the chain as it is exactly the same as the one I lost but shinier as it is new.
I am one extremely happy customer
Joan Moore

Deanne

DeanneGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Thank you Charlotte for your exceptional customer services.

I am currently in stage 4 lockdown and stressed about getting an 18th birthday present. Charlotte followed my order and personally made sure it was sent. She dealt with my stress with kindness and consideration, it was very much appreciated, especially considering the circumstances we are currently in.

While writing this review my niece ordered something as well and contacted Charlotte and she arranged for both orders to be sent today.

Thank you again Charlotte you have made my day.

Above and beyond.

Staff went absolutely above and beyond in helping with a purchase. From honouring an ended sale price to emails well after business hours to help the online purchase, organised I store credit to assist with possible Afterpay. Service was just amazing.

Shiels JewellersShiels

Thanks for the lovely review Clayton

Melissa

MelissaGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Quality and service - Exemplary

Quality of products are perfect, though absolute standout is the exemplary customer service. Noting my order may not make it on time for a special celebration, I contacted Shiels. Team member Charlotte took the time to ensure all items were sourced from store where needed, and my delivery arrived well in time. Thanks Charlotte for delivering best customer service I've received in a long time, will be a returning customer for sure.

Shiels JewellersShiels

Thanks for the lovely review Melissa

Ray S.

Ray S.Greater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Beautiful jewelry, brilliant customer service.

After searching for the classic Diamond Hoop earrings, Shiels online had the exact item I was looking for. The team at Sheils made my purchase easy and pleasant.
Email communication was great and all my questions and requests were expertly handeled by Alexandra.
I'll be returning shortly for my next purchase.
Regards
Ray.

Shiels JewellersShiels

Thanks for a lovely review Ray

Awesome redemption after mixup

After purchasing two items from Shiels, they posted one correct item and one incorrect item. However, they were very helpful and apologetic and were very quick to rectify the mistake. Very kind staff, would definitely come back. The items posted were of a very high quality, and for a extremely reasonable price. Will definitely be returning to Shiels!

Shiels JewellersShiels

Thank you for such a lovely review Hugh

Sheridan M.

Sheridan M.Greater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Very Happy Customer

Shiels online store had a wonderful range of products available at affordable prices, I was completely spoilt for choice!
I was VERY happy with the lovely item I chose and was delighted when it arrived promptly.
I cannot wait to shop with this store again, I've had such a pleasant experience with Shiels and highly recommend them.

Shiels JewellersShiels

Thank you for the lovely review Sheridan
Elllie :)

jaydenMid West, WA

Excellent service

Have just finished an order and am completely confident the ear rings I have ordered for my daughters birthday will be delivered at the earliest time ,
Shiels online,you have a winner in ALEXANDRA she went out of her way to help me through my purchase,if and when I have need to purchase any jewellery in the future Alex will be my first call ,A big thank you.

Shiels JewellersShiels

Thank you for leaving us such a lovely review Jayden, we look forward to being able to help you again in the future. I have passed this along to our superstar Alexandra as well

jayden

Hi Ellie,it’s actually John not Jayden,never mind but yes the service was excellent and Alexandra is a credit to the company.i
Cheers John.

So Beautiful !!

It Is absolutely perfect....its dainty and just gorgeous. I can't stop admiring it. The perfect little diamond infinity necklace. I was so surprised when my partner gave this to me to complete my birthday.

Shiels JewellersShiels

Thank you for the lovely review Kylie!

Shiels JewellersShiels

Thanks for the lovely review Kylie

Baby bangle.

Desperately wanted a gift that was not available online..Alexandra was amazing..She found the item and organised eveything for me...Excellent service fantastic product..wish I could give 10 stars.***********now a forever customer

Shiels JewellersShiels

Thanks for the lovely review Vicki

Deb

Deb

A 21st gift

I ordered a 21st gift and when I saw the despatch was to be 3 days prior to the day I contacted the sales team and asked if there was anything that could be done. They were so helpful !! And brought forward the shipping day for me!! I really couldn't believe they would do this but hey they did. I know have the gift in time for my daughter and am so very thankful

Shiels JewellersShiels

Thank you for leaving our amazing web team such a kind review Deb

Seraphina R

Seraphina RSouth East Queensland, QLD

A very happy customer

I received my rose gold and diamond ring today, it is absolutely beautiful. Exceptional and fast online service, high quality jewellery. I love, love, love my new jewellery :) will definitely buy more from Shiels online store.

Shiels JewellersShiels

Thank you for leaving our web team such a kind review Seraphina

Kim Swift

Kim SwiftMelbourne

Unbelievable customer service

The Customer support team went above and beyond to source a pair of earrings that I had ordered for my daughter to get them sent to her for her birthday.

Shiels JewellersShiels

Thank you for leaving us such a lovely review Kim

Joanne Pope

Joanne PopeGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Thank you for your Excellent Customer Service

I have recently received one of two items I purchased, a 45cm fine white gold box chain with extender. It is beautiful. But what is also commendable, is the online assistance. I am currently in stage 4 lockdown in Melbourne , so communication by email is quite important. I have been so pleased with the level of assistance I have been offered at this time. It has been as important as the purchase! So thank you to Maddi and her web sales team.

Shiels JewellersShiels

Thank you for the lovely review Joanne, we are so glad Maddi and our incredible online team we're able to help you during this time

Happy customer

I have bought many items from shiels and found them to be beautiful quality pieces , the customer service I have received from Maddi has been exceptional. I will continue to by my jewellery there.

Thank you for the lovely review Jen, I will pass your comments along to Maddi

Soniap

SoniapNorth West, QLD

Awesome

I have recieved several pieces of jewellery from sheils online over the past few months (including pendants, bangles, earrings, anklets, & a stunning ruby ring), & have been extremely happy with everything single piece. Every piece is stunning and of good quality. Their customer service is also fantastic. I will most definitely be purchasing from them again in the near future. I most definitely recommend them. Five stars & 2 big thumbs up ⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐

Shiels JewellersShiels

Thank you so much for leaving our online star such a lovely review Soniap, we look forward to helping you again

Pretty Jewelleries from Shiels

I ordered Hoop earrings and a necklace with heart pendant online. They are so pretty!! I love them! Shipping is really good, got mine in 2 days (dispatch time excluded). So happy with my purchase and will buy from Shiels again in the future.

Shiels JewellersShiels

Thank you so much for the lovely review

Bella K.

Bella K.Metropolitan Adelaide, SA

amazing!

its such a beautiful pendant i was so happy with the product, its dainty and pretty, i love gold and overall very happy. the price was great and postage was fast.

Shiels JewellersShiels

Thank you for leaving us such a lovely review Bella