Shiels Online store

Shiels Online store

• Warranty Claim MadeYes (4) · No (43)
Terry

TerrySouth East Queensland, QLD

Great place to shop online for quality watches.

Product arrived fast and as described. Quality item as expected. Definitely value for money comparing to other retailing stores and online retailers, even oversea online stores. Still have to do your home work for comparison.

Warranty Claim MadeNo

Very friendly customer service !

I love Sheils! Beautiful jewellery, my orders are always delivered promptly, and
customer service are very friendly and helpful. I have ordered multiple times through Sheils and never had any issues.

Karen D.

Karen D.Greater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Delighted

Love my new purchases. Quality and value for money was excellent. Service, support, advise and speedy despatch provided by Alexandra was exceptional. Will only shop at Shiels for any jewellery in the future. Highly recommend.

Sharon

SharonSouth East Queensland, QLD

Highly recommend

Have bought a few watches online and could not be happier. Top quality, fabulous prices and the staff are wonderful to deal with too. Can highly recommend buying from Shiels!

Lou

LouWide Bay-Burnett, QLD

Now that I’ve discovered Shiels Online, I can’t stop shopping!

There are so many beautiful, high quality pieces to choose from & they’re so well priced. I couldn’t be happier with each & every one of my purchases. Delivery time is excellent also.

Hi Lou,
Ellie

Naomi

NaomiNorth Queensland, QLD

The staff are amazing and friendly, they go out of there way to help

I can't fault anything about Shiels
the products are amazing, if you have any problems at all, they listen and are there to help in every way possible
the staff are also amazing
20 out of 10 for this company

Hi Naomi,
Thank you so much for leaving our web team such a lovely review. I will pass along the feedback

Max

MaxNorthern Region, NSW

Absolutely excellent customer service

My purchase delivery was time sensitive due to a birthday date and the gift arrived as promised with days to spare. I was extremely pleased with the attention given to my purchase.

Hi Max,
Thank you for leaving such good feedback for our online team, they work incredibly hard!

Sas

SasMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Amazing products and customer service

I am a huge fan of Shiels and the online service i recieve.
I always get quality service and email updates on a regular basis.
Cant thank Shiels for there customer service and stock , ill be a customer for life

Shiels JewellersShiels

Thank you for leaving our online team such a lovely review Sas!

Cherie

CherieIllawarra, NSW

Beautiful Silver Pendant, Chain & Ring. Quality is wonderful. I will buy all my jewellery there in the future..

Prices were excellent, absolutely no extra costs in fact I received a $20 voucher with my order which was delivered in great time in lovely packaging and also well packaged.

Hi Cherie,
Thank you so much for leaving us such a lovely review. We look forward to packing your next order

Ozman

OzmanSouth East Queensland, QLD

Very Helpful

Initially purchased two items online, but were not exactly of a good quality and design, so contacted the online team were very helpful asked me return them and within couple of days received brand new ones which are great.Very professional and helpful approach.

Hi Ozman,
Thank you for leaving our online team great feedback

Adrian B.

Adrian B.South East Queensland, QLD

Beautiful jewellery

Jewelry looks looks exactly as advertised. Pricing is always great. Quality is excellent. Have bought several items and can't fault one of them. Postage is quick and communication took is great.

Hi Adrian,
Thank you for leaving such great feedback, thank you for taking the time to leave us a review!
Ellie

suishi22The Mallee, VIC

PERFECT

I was very impressed with how easy the website was to use, even for an oldie like myself. Received my parcel today, it was even more stunning than it looked online. FAST delivery, 5 days since I placed my order!

Hi Suishi,
Thank you so much for taking the time to leave us such a lovely review for our online team. What would we do without Vanessa, I have passed along your comments to her!

suishi22

Thank you Ellie. Vanessa was everything and more..... ;-)

可 強.

可 強.South East Queensland, QLD

quick and good communication

fantastic, no complaints, delivered next day, product meets expectation, pricing is competitive. customer support is good too, nothing else to write here..........

How satisfied were you with the range & quality of products available?
If you ordered a customised product, did it meet your expectations?
How satisfied were you with the pricing? Did you encounter any unexpected costs?

Shiels JewellersShiels

Hello, Thank you very much for leaving our web team such a lovely review - it all counts!

Excellent customer service

Fantastic customer service after enquiring about a product I had purchased. They were quick to get back to me and resolve the issue. I really appreciated the service that was given

Lee

LeeSydney, NSW

Great selection and good website

I ordered a ring I fell in love with online - ordering was easy and the selection is huge. I cant take my eyes off this ring - it is beautiful. Have placed another three orders on this website with no problems and certainly happy with the quality! Love Shiels

Hi Lee,
Thank you for taking the time to leave us such a lovely review, We are so glad to hear that you love the quality

Shani

ShaniMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Very impressed!!

I can't emphasize how fantastic the online department have been for me!!! They were able to have a ring resized for me as it didn't go down to my size online. The ring and earrings were express posted to my workplace and now I am able to wear them both for my baby shower tomorrow. I will recommend Shiels to everyone I speak too! Thank you for the wonderful experience :)

Hi Shani,
Thank you for leaving our amazing web team such a lovely review - I will pass this along to them! I am so happy to hear that you got them resized in time for you baby shower!
Ellie :)

Great customer service and so helpful

The team at Shiels are so efficient and helpful and make sure that you’re left happy with your experience and are very prompt with returning emails. I will forever shop with them now.

Hi Rianna,
Thank you for leaving our amazing online team such a lovely review, I will pass it along to them

Louise

My ring is beautiful and Shiels helped so much when Australia Post lost it in transit

Australia Post lost my initial ring in the post as I needed it to be resized, I also got a bargain from the post Christmas sales.
Alexandra from Shiels web sales team was absolutely wonderful, she helped relieve the stress and frustration of having the original ring lost, she was professional and compassionate.
It was sorted quickly and I received my gorgeous ring so quickly.
Pricing was brilliant, it's beyond what I could have expected. It's stunning and beautiful and everything I could have hoped for.

Hi Louise,
Thank you for taking the time to leave us a review. I am very happy to hear that Alex, and our web sales team were able to help you quickly when Australia Post lost your ring. I will pass the message along to Alex and the team!

Sam

SamMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Fantastic customer service!

I ordered a necklace on 3/12/19, and contacted Shiels on 16/12/19 as I hadn't received it at that point, and i wanted to wear it on the 20th December. The Customer Service lady advised that they were flat out with the sale, but that she would obtain my necklace from a store, and express post it to me. I received it on the 18th December, so I could wear it to my Christmas lunch on the 20th.
So very appreciative of their excellent service.

Hi Sam,
Thank you for taking the time to leave us such a lovely review, I will let our web sales team know

Mel83

Mel83Victoria

Horrible faulty stock received

Do not buy gold hoop earrings from this online store. Not only does postage take forever, one of the hoops is almost twisted and bent in the packaging. Faulty stock which never should have been sent. Absolutely disgusted at the terrible quality of this expensive jewellery. I will never buy from an online jewellers again if this is the crap they send.

Warranty Claim MadeYes

Hi Mel,
Thank you for taking the time to leave us a review. I am very sorry to hear about this, please contact us at service@shiels.com.au so we can investigate this for you.