Shiels Online store

Shiels Online store

Mr S R M.

Mr S R M.Greater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Fantastic Service

I ordered a bracelet online yesterday and received an email confirming my order with an expected delivery date of the 19th November. The item was a xmas present I was taking overseas on the 19th. I therefore sent an email to see if delivery could be earlier. I received an immediate response from Alexandra who said she would make my item as urgent so it would arrive earlier. The item arrived this morning !!!! Absolutely brilliant service. Thank you so much

Brooke D

Brooke DSydney, NSW

Couldn't be happier

I purchased 4 sterling silver necklaces with a pear shaped cubic zirconia for my bridesmaids as a gift. They arrived 2 days after I placed the order and they are beautiful. I couldnt be more pleased. Thank you!

Shiels JewellersShiels

Glad to hear Brooke, Hope the girls will love them as much as you do too :)

Bridney

BridneyGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

THANKYOU SO MUCH ALEX <3

I was just on a phona call to Alex who is based in the customer service online webstore department, And I have to honestly say THANKYOU ! I only placed my order last week and I knew the delivery time frame was upto 8 working days and my partners Bday was this Sat, Instead of waiting next week shes processed my order on urgent delivery and it should be here soon thankyou so so so much Alex I appreciate whats youve done I hope you have alovely weelend :) xx

Warranty Claim MadeYes
Shiels JewellersShiels

Woohoo, glad to know that you had a great experience. We will be sure to convery the message to Alex :) Happy weekend to you too.

Takes your money without giving you any product :)

Shiels JewellersShiels

Hi Andrew, sorry to hear about your unfortunate experience. I can assure you that we value each and every one of our customers and try to do the best we possibly can. Hope you will give us another shot :)

Winnie

WinnieSydney, NSW

Excellent customer service from Vanessa. Product is great

My second time to buy online. First was earring and last week was two necklaces that were on sale which were really beautiful. Satisfied with the product.
I've called online number to follow up my order and Vanessa took care of my query. She is so lovely and has an excellent customer service. You can tell her from her voice she's willing to assist. She's very lovely and kind.

Shiels JewellersShiels

We're so glad to hear, yea Vanessa is pretty awesome and I will definitely convey your sweet regards to her.

Yuting. C

Yuting. CSouth East Queensland, QLD

very nice purchase experience, trust me it's worry less

I was initially unconfident buying from online, so I chose Graham which has physical stores in shopping centres. I changed mind several times with my orders, which I think myself a very difficult customer!!! you know it's hard choice when exposing to heaps of treasures ^.^, but Vanessa and her colleagues are very very patient!!! They helped me with the process, they are so so so nice and lovely! The two pieces I purchased are so gorgeous, they look even nicer than on the photo. The delivery was less than a day!!! cannot believe it!! They are of very good price. I am very satisfied with the experience and I recommend, purchasing at home, while you can look carefully and consider at your convenience!!

Shiels JewellersShiels

Thank you Yuting for the positive review. We love all feedback from our customers.

SarahJ

SarahJGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Beautiful rings. Very quick service. Highly recommend.

These 3 rings are gorgeous love them.
Pricing is reasonable. However you have to pay more for sizing. Maybe have more sizes available to lower cost. Speedy delivery. Happy to shop again.

Shiels JewellersShiels

Dear SarahJ, thank you for the nice review, and we will investigate your suggestions.

Dizzey

DizzeyGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Thrilled with purchase

I recently purchased a gold alphabet charm with a diamond for my granddaughter's 1st birthday. I received it within a week and was very happy with my purchase. Very good company to deal with it.

Shiels JewellersShiels

Thank you Dizzey for leaving us a nice review - we love all reviews from our customers

Zars Dale

Zars DaleMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Online system will not work

Have been trying for 4 days to buy items online, but they will not add to cart. System is completely broken cannot even message them via online. Phoned the company and was told they would get back to me, never did. I am assuming Shiels does not need sales. Will move onto Prouds

Sean

SeanPerth, WA

AAA+ - Fast and Fantastic Service!

Hi Sean,
thank you for sharing this fantastic feedback. We wish you all the best & have a wonderful day!
Regards, Shiels Team

Shiels ignoring 1 week after payment

1 week no response surely something wrong here even after refund requests ignored complete refusal to deal with plying customer how are they in business seriously I am baffled by this

Shiels JewellersShiels

Most disgusting customer service i have EVER received

vandoorn1953

vandoorn1953Perth, WA

Do not buy online

I purchased a pair looped gold earrings SKU 15250476. I received them 31/5/2019 order oooo63904
To my not surprise was that the clasp did not close. I tried to email to no avail and I finally rang the Armadale store that I would bring the item to them this Saturday 15/6/19 I'll keep you posted

Melissa W

Melissa WMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Excellent Customer Service from Online Store

I am a frequent online customer of Shiels, I love their products and I also love the excellent customer service that I always receive from the Shiels Online customer service team. In particular Vanessa, who goes above and beyond for her customers and who is always courteous, professional and who makes you feel that nothing is too much trouble. (Thanks Vanessa :) )

RUSTY

RUSTYCentral Highlands and Goldfields, VIC

Bunch of scammers!!!

False advertising they I bought a 55cm silver chain I paid $199 and they sent me a cheaper 50cm chain that went black after 2 days. I tried to return it but they were so rude. Fake silver there a bunch of scammers.

Great After Purchase Customer Service

Purchased a ring online, and unfortunately was losing stones (total 3 times), the review is about how easy it was to return the ring for assessment, have it fixed and returned - unfortunately for me the ring was assessed as having brittle settings causing the stones to come out - having been caught in clothing fibers. Upon request the customer service team were happy to provide a refund and I was refunded within 24 hours. Contacting online customer service was easy and pleasant! (Thanks again Sandy)

Warranty Claim MadeYes

Hi Emma,
thank you for sharing this nice feedback. We will pass it onto the Team.
Cheers

Donna Collins

Donna CollinsSouth East Queensland, QLD

60mm hoop earrings

I love the earrings but I am disappointed in the clasp, it doesn't click in properly and I have nearly lost 1 earring a few times. I did have 1 of them replaced but it still happens. $199 I think they are a bit over priced when the clasp is so weak.

Hi Donna,
thank you for your feedback , I will address this issue our Gold Manager.
cheers

TinaT

TinaT

Worse decision to buy jewlery from Shiels on line

Spent 2oo bucks to buy a diamond pendant on line. When it arrived, it was too tiny. Called customer service want to return. But told need to post back and will take one month time for assessment to decide if they can permit return. Thinking it will be too trouble and time consuming. Well, I kept it. However, just wore a couple of times, the thin necklace was broken. It happens within two months time after purchase. Returning to the physical store, they refused to repair it for me for free. . Very disappointing.

I will not buy anything from this brand again ...

Milla

Milla

Very happy

Many thanks for your very prompt service - collected my item from the PO today. The extra fine sterling silver ball chain is very pretty, good quality, and is exactly what I’ve been searching for without success for months. Also loved the packaging, down to the pretty ribbon and bow … a lovely touch!
Service was very prompt, and online purchase easy to complete - I liked that PayPal is available. Happy customer!

MikeGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Damaged goods online

Purchased a limited edition watch which came in a limited edition case. Case is damaged physically has a large piece broken away and the watch has all protective plastic removed indicating it has been worn. Approached them about plastic being removed and they say it’s in preparation for the customer. What a lie. Case broken advised to return product as they cannot garuantee Australia post will not damage shipped goods. Taking it to the aumbudsman for review. DO NOT PURCHASE FROM THIS BUSINESS
There’s a reason why there reviews are terrible.

Hi Mike,
Do not hesitate to contact the Web Team if you have any issue with an online order. it is hard for us to be held accountable if Australia Post is damaging a parcel. However the Web Team will do their best to assist you.

Cheers