Shiels Online store

Shiels Online store

• Incentivised Review Yes (3%) · No (97%)
  • Warranty Claim MadeYes (4) · No (27)

Louise

My ring is beautiful and Shiels helped so much when Australia Post lost it in transit

Australia Post lost my initial ring in the post as I needed it to be resized, I also got a bargain from the post Christmas sales.
Alexandra from Shiels web sales team was absolutely wonderful, she helped relieve the stress and frustration of having the original ring lost, she was professional and compassionate.
It was sorted quickly and I received my gorgeous ring so quickly.
Pricing was brilliant, it's beyond what I could have expected. It's stunning and beautiful and everything I could have hoped for.

Hi Louise,
Thank you for taking the time to leave us a review. I am very happy to hear that Alex, and our web sales team were able to help you quickly when Australia Post lost your ring. I will pass the message along to Alex and the team!

Sam

SamMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Fantastic customer service!

I ordered a necklace on 3/12/19, and contacted Shiels on 16/12/19 as I hadn't received it at that point, and i wanted to wear it on the 20th December. The Customer Service lady advised that they were flat out with the sale, but that she would obtain my necklace from a store, and express post it to me. I received it on the 18th December, so I could wear it to my Christmas lunch on the 20th.
So very appreciative of their excellent service.

Hi Sam,
Thank you for taking the time to leave us such a lovely review, I will let our web sales team know

Mel83

Mel83Victoria

Horrible faulty stock received

Do not buy gold hoop earrings from this online store. Not only does postage take forever, one of the hoops is almost twisted and bent in the packaging. Faulty stock which never should have been sent. Absolutely disgusted at the terrible quality of this expensive jewellery. I will never buy from an online jewellers again if this is the crap they send.

Hi Mel,
Thank you for taking the time to leave us a review. I am very sorry to hear about this, please contact us at service@shiels.com.au so we can investigate this for you.

Tootie

Tootie

Absolute Disgusting avoid at all costs

I ordered a bangle with rubies and diamonds 3 weeks ago. Have not received it nor have they responded to my emails. I am taking this to fair trading Monday.

Trish

TrishSydney Surrounds, NSW

Worst Service - will never Shop heare again

Hi Trish,
Thank you for taking the time to leave us a review. I am very sorry to hear about this, we are reviewing our systems this week. Please contact us at service@shiels.com.au so we can resolve it
Ellie - Shiels Team

Shar

SharSouth East Queensland, QLD

Stunning morganite and diamond ring

I purchased the 9ct rose gold morganite and diamond pear shaped ring online. I had not seen it physically in a store but thought I would take a gamble with it as it appeared to be exactly what I wanted. It arrived today and is absolutely stunning. ..it is for my daughter for Christmas but I want to keep it for myself - it is so beautiful. The ring was resized and delivered so quickly. Wonderful product and service.

Hi Shar,
Thank you for taking the time to leave us such a lovely review. We really appreciate it! :)

Clare

ClareWatson 2602, ACT

I didnt get a confirmation code

I bought a ring and after I checked out it said my basket was empty and I didnt get a code to say I had bought it but it still took the money out my account.

Hi Clare,
Thank you for taking the time to leave us a review. I am very sorry about your experience with our online store. Please contact us at service@shiels.com.au and I will investigate this matter for you personally.
Thanks!

Excellent Service Online

Absolutely brilliant service from Vanessa H from the online team, she fixed a minor issue so quickly that I barely blinked and it was solved.
She was very understanding, professional and extremely prompt in fixing the issue.
Excellent sale price on product aswell.
I am a very very happy customer here!

Hi Happy,
Thank you so much for your kind review, our customers mean the world to us, and its great to hear such positive feedback. We look forward to helping you next time :)

Mrs H

Mrs HGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Very satisfied customer

I purchased a necklace online and was so impressed with the fast delivery. The necklace I ordered beautiful, just like the picture. I would have no hesitation purchasing from here again.

Hi Mrs H,
Thank you for taking the time to review our services. It is great to hear about your great experience with us, we look forward to the next time :)

THUB

THUBSouth West, QLD

Nothing is too hard for Shiels - Awesome Service

These guys just fix things - went above and beyond to sort out an issue with ordering for me. Increased my confidence in the ability and focus on getting it right for the customer. Wonderfully friendly staff. Quick ordering. Satisfied that these guys are keen to get it right and will keep ordering from them.

Hi THUB,
Thank you so much for taking the time to write this review. Our customers mean the world to us, and I am very glad to hear about your awesome experience. We look forward to helping you next time!

Alicia

Alicia Eyre Peninsula, SA

Highly recommended <3

I couldn't be more appreciative of the amazing prompt service and, how exciting and so affordable this online purchasing experience was for me. I purchased 8 items, all different and very beautiful, sizes are perfect and each item truly exceeded my expectations <3 the total faith I have in Alexandra at Shiels Online Customer Service department; Any question I had towards my items purchases were instantly answered, and I was treated like VIP throughout the entire experience. This is just the beginning of a long standing customer and friendship. Thank you Alexandra, SHIELS and team <3 <3 <3

Hi Alicia,
Thank you so much for your kind review!
Our customers mean the world to us, and we are so glad you are happy with our excellent service and our incredible web team. I will pass your comments onto Alex as well

Tracy

TracyHunter Region, NSW

Always helpful

This was my second time purchasing online with Shiels, the first time all went perfectly and the customer service was fantastic.
This time there was a problem with the website and trying to pay through PayPal, so I contacted customer service and speaking with Alexandra she sorted everything out. The communication by Alexandra was wonderful and after receiving my jewellery I was very impressed. Today I still wear a bracelet my daughter bought in store in Adelaide 13 years ago, it has never been off my wrist so I knew the quality would be good. I will buy from Shiels online again.

Shiels JewellersShiels

Thank you so much for your feedback Tracy. Our customers mean the world to us! We are so happy that you have had a good experience with us. I will pass this along to Alexandra for you!

Sophia

Sophia

Amazing customer service by Alexandra!

Ahmed

AhmedSydney, NSW

Exceptional customer service and jewellery

I have ordered from Shiels online 2-3 times, and each time the customer service has been second to none. On this occasion Alexandria was amazing in organising a beautiful ring for me in record time and helping me with the sizing. Would highly recommend buying from Shiels and will be using them again in the future.

Hi Ahmed,
We are very glad to hear about your excellent experiences shopping with Shiels. Thank you kindly for the review, it makes our day and I will personally pass it along to Alex for you.

Great customer service and jewelry!

The customer service received from Alexandria from the Shiels Online Customer Service team has been second to none. She was super helpful with helping me find the right fit for the ring that I had ordered. Any issues, Alexandria has been on it and has made ordering with Shiels such a pleasure to order from. Keep up the great work! Also their jewelry is on trend and affordable :-)

Happy Customer

Happy CustomerSouth East Queensland, QLD

Best after sales service ever!

I want to thank Alexandra and the Web Team for great after sales service. I was a bit confused about a couple of things and Alexandra was able to explain them to me in a clear & concise manner. I have dealt with Shiels Online Store a few times and have found them to be great. I am very happy with all my purchases and will continue to buy online knowing that the products & after sales service is wonderful.

Shiels JewellersShiels

Thank you so much for letting us know about your excellent service with Shiels - we are very glad to hear it!

Mr S R M.

Mr S R M.Greater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Fantastic Service

I ordered a bracelet online yesterday and received an email confirming my order with an expected delivery date of the 19th November. The item was a xmas present I was taking overseas on the 19th. I therefore sent an email to see if delivery could be earlier. I received an immediate response from Alexandra who said she would make my item as urgent so it would arrive earlier. The item arrived this morning !!!! Absolutely brilliant service. Thank you so much

Brooke D

Brooke DSydney, NSW

Couldn't be happier

I purchased 4 sterling silver necklaces with a pear shaped cubic zirconia for my bridesmaids as a gift. They arrived 2 days after I placed the order and they are beautiful. I couldnt be more pleased. Thank you!

Shiels JewellersShiels

Glad to hear Brooke, Hope the girls will love them as much as you do too :)

Bridney

BridneyGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

THANKYOU SO MUCH ALEX <3

I was just on a phona call to Alex who is based in the customer service online webstore department, And I have to honestly say THANKYOU ! I only placed my order last week and I knew the delivery time frame was upto 8 working days and my partners Bday was this Sat, Instead of waiting next week shes processed my order on urgent delivery and it should be here soon thankyou so so so much Alex I appreciate whats youve done I hope you have alovely weelend :) xx

Shiels JewellersShiels

Woohoo, glad to know that you had a great experience. We will be sure to convery the message to Alex :) Happy weekend to you too.

Takes your money without giving you any product :)

Shiels JewellersShiels

Hi Andrew, sorry to hear about your unfortunate experience. I can assure you that we value each and every one of our customers and try to do the best we possibly can. Hope you will give us another shot :)