Shiels Physical store

Shiels Physical store

Nia kPerth, WA

Double standards for Instore refund policy to buying online!

I bought a watch for my husband 2 weeks ago for Christmas Instore, before I have the chance to give it to him he tells me he doesnt want it so I ask the store for a refund with my receipt and unopened watch and they said because I bought instore no refund but if I have bought it online I could get a refund because I hadnt seen the product in real life! The watch is a gift the person that is receiving it wont see it before it is purchased so regardless whether it was purchased in store or online the refund policy should be the same! Never shopping there again. You are encouraging people to shop online instead of going instore!

Nia k

I understand you dont see the watch properly but when its a gift the person doesnt see it anyway! Treat all customers with the same care and respect.

The sales push of Shiels Cannington

Carousel Cannington - the managers push for a sale is absolutely disgusting!!!! When will someone stop her?????? Is she put in there as a fixer of a fledgling business because I'll tell you what this will cone back to bite you Shiels.

Store LocationCannington Carousel
Shiels JewellersShiels

Hi, we are sorry to hear about your unfortunate experience. I can assure you that we value each and every one of our customers and try to do the best we possibly can.

Jonah H

Jonah HPerth, WA

Excellent Customer Service - Carillon Store

Excellent customer service by Jessica at the Carillon store.
I came in looking for a specific product and she promptly took me to the product location.
I was expecting to pay full price but at the register I was advised it was in fact on sale which was a lovely surprise. Jessica then offered the show me the accompanying jewellery to make it a set which was also on sale. I ended up walking away very happy with more than I planned for less than I originally intended to spend. Jessica was extremely polite and knowledgeable. She didn't rush me or force products on me that I wasn't interested in. A very pleasant experience overall. Thanks Jessica!

Store LocationCarillon
Shiels JewellersShiels

You can be sure to always find a bargain at Shiels ;) we're so glad that you had a pleasurable experience and do hope you visit us again.

AriPerth, WA

Engagemtnt ring issues

Store LocationRockingham city shopping centre

Dear Ari,
I am disappointed that our service let you down on this occasion. I will follow up the details and have our service team come back to you.
If you have any further details, please contact us at marketing@twi.com.au
^Mike Shiels Team

Ari

Finally got the ring back and took it to a jeweler who told me the diamonds were loose because the settings hadn't been tightened. Once again i have been let down. Having to get myself a new ring is very dissappointing.

Tim

TimPerth, WA

Disgusting service from manager and staff.

Price was okay, range, could have been better. Why have one of an item? As you miss out on sales, as you did with me. Service was absolutely disgusting. You literally rushed me out the door, and , I was horrified when the bracelet was ripped of my hand and sold in front of me, when I was already arranging a purchase of the bracelet. I will be urging family and friends to avoid the Joondalup store where it happened. Most unprofessional behaviour I have seen in a long time.

Store LocationJoondalup

Kelly

KellyPerth, WA

Went above and beyond to appease us

Store LocationMorley WA
Shiels JewellersShiels

Thank you Kelly for taking the time to leave a review. We are sorry we initially let you down, however it is great that it all worked out well.
^Mike Shiels Team

Disappointing

Store LocationShiels Carousel

TIMMOTHY A ORR

TIMMOTHY A ORRIllawarra, NSW

Not what you pay for

Brought a diamond pendant and chain for my wife and have since been told is not a diamond and should get a certificate of authenticity if it has real diamonds but didn't get that don't recommend buying here

Store LocationOnline
ASHIKA

ASHIKAPerth, WA

Excellent service thank you Grace Alvaro

Excellent treatment by all staff especially Grace Alvaro. She has a vast knowledge of diamonds with her years of experience. I felt really great purchasing pink diamonds from her. I think shes amazing and more jewelry stores need staff like Grace who really knows and understands the customer. The store manager was awesome too..thanks to both Deepali and Grace. WELL DONE Shields Westfield carousel branch

Store Location14 July 2019
laurenrose

laurenrosePerth, WA

Big thanks to grace

I went into the carousel store today to purchase a wedding band each for me and my partner and was absolutely blown away with the service. Grace the diamond specialist went above and beyond to help me. Taking her time with me and answering all my questions, I was in the store for over an hour and didn't feel rushed to make a decision at all. She explained everything thoroughly and wasn't at all pushy like some other stores I've been to. In response to the other comment below regarding wait times. If it weren't for the diamond specialist taking her time with me and giving me her undivided attention, I wouldn't have found the perfect rings. Sometimes things are worth the wait.

Store LocationWestfield carousel cannington

Whats Shiels without Grace

Have dealt with Grace from Shiels in Cannington for many years . Have always received 5 Star service from her and the ladies and would always go back . They always go above and beyond.

Store LocationCannington

Hi Chandler,
Grace is definitely a Gem and fantastic employee!!! glad to hear she has provided a great service all these years.
Shiels Team

Lauren Hill

Lauren HillPerth, WA

too long of a wait

came into the carousel store to check out diamond rings, was told that the diamond specialist has some exclusive to her. waited for about 30 mins, asked another salesperson to show me the items but were told that they were not allowed to. waste of time if you ask me.

Store LocationShiels Carousel

june bruhnMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

this was perfect

to day i went to the store at elizabeth i was lucky to be served by marion this was the best service .she was most patient lady and so helpfull thank you so much june bruhn

Store Locationelizabeth sa
Shiels JewellersShiels

We're so happy to hear that you've had a great experience.
Thanks for the positive review.

june bruhn

thanks for the reply marion is an asset to your company june

mark

markMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

NEVER SHOP HERE!!!!!!!

Store LocationMyer center Adelaide

Happy customer

My first visit at shield carousel on 5th july and i was served by grace and Dipali, their service and knowledge is excellent.they surely know how to make customers happy. I will always shop here.

Store LocationCarousel
Shiels JewellersShiels

Thanks Amir, we're so glad to hear that you've had a good shopping experience with us :)

Lara S.

Lara S.South East Queensland, QLD

Terrible customer service, WORST QUALITY, Unorganised staff and management.

Store LocationShiels Hyperdome

Black diamond ring

I am very disappointed in Shiels. I bought a Stirling silver ring with black diamonds and the black has come off. When I took the ring back to be repaired I was told it was just a black coating they put on. So therefore false advertising. They are still selling the same ring as black diamonds. Seriously thinking about taking it further.
This is what it originally looked like and what it actually looks like.

Store LocationMunno Para

Eclat

EclatPerth, WA

Very disappointing experience

Store Locationmorley

Linda greenPerth, WA

Don’t buy from shiels

Warranty Claim MadeYes
Store LocationBelmont it was purchased from taken to carousel for changing

Jessica

JessicaSouth East Queensland, QLD

Gold rubbed off in 2 months

Purchased a copper filled bracelet from carindale store with in 2 months I noticed gold rubbing off in the links, returns and repairs said it was normal wear and tear, both staff members I spoke to about it said they wouldn’t be happy with the purchase if they had brought it, absolute waste of money

Store LocationCarindale, brisbane