Shiels Physical store

Shiels Physical store

• Warranty Claim MadeYes (1) · No (31)

JanellePerth, WA

Gold bracelet didn't last 2 months

I bought a gold bell link bracelet on 9/11/19. Not 2 months later a link had broken. Thankfully the bracelet fell off at home, so I didn't lose it completely. I do not wear the bracelet 24/7 and did not do anything rough that I think would cause it to break.
I returned to the store and it was sent off to the repairer. I assumed it would be a warranty repair. However, I was told I'd have to pay $35 to have it fixed.
Not happy.

Store LocationArmadale, WA

Hi Janelle,
Thank you for taking the time to leave us a review. I am very sorry to hear about your experience with your faulty bracelet. I hope you can give us another chance next time

Janelle

Thank you for acknowledging it was a faulty bracelet. Pity Shiels can't stand behind that acknowledgement.

I just want to wear my birthday present

Store LocationMarion ,Adelaide ,south Australia
Lisa

LisaMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Outstanding service and friendly competent staff

I purchased a pair of wedding rings as I lost mine. The service from Fiona, Kirsti and Jess was outstanding and very professsional, they took the time to show me all the rings and rang me as soon as they came in

Store LocationColonnades Noarlunga SA

Hi Lisa,
Thank you for taking the time to leave us such a lovely review. I will be sure to pass it along to Fiona, Kirsti, Jess and our amazing team at Colonnades
Ellie :)

Latch on watch diffficult to put on and off.

SA salisbury parabanks.DONT buy anything from there. Service was not warm and friendly Not satisfied , the watch latch difficult to do up and unlock.Husband was not given the NO Refund policy information at the time of purchase.
Christmas gift wouldnt refund..Will not shop there again. Feeling really ripped off and forced to buy something we do not want. Xmas grinches. Well done Shiels.

Store LocationSalisbury, Parabanks

Hi Irene,
Thank you for taking the time to leave us a review. I am very sorry to hear about your experience with our Parabanks store. I hope you will give us another chance next time

Paul

PaulMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Feeling ripped off

Store LocationParabanks, Salisbury

Rip off

Ripped off badly paid $400 more then I should the staff lied and when I asked for a cheaper price I was treaded rudely like a lower class citizen 2 days later the watch I bought was $400 cheaper

Store LocationJoondalup

Hi Dale,
Thank you for taking the time to leave us a review. I am very sorry to hear about your negative experience with us.
Please contact us at service@shiels.com.au
Ellie - Shiels Team

Christine S.

Christine S.Central, SA

Jewellery Repair - wayy too much

Store LocationSmithfield South Australia

Fantastic Customer Service

I recently went to Shiels Jewelry Store at Carousel to buy a Christmas Gift...I found the perfect Earrings with the kind assistance from one of the staff. I would never have found them without the help of Deepali who listened to what I was looking for and proceeded to show me the perfect gift. Product knowledge and customer service was exemplary... so much so I went back two days later to have a clasp fixed on a favourite chain. Which was accomplished in minutes. I was very impressed. It was a very positive experience especially at such a stressful time of year. Thank you to both Grace and Deepali; you will definitely be seeing more of me.

Store LocationShiels at Carousel in Cannington, Perth WA

Hi Jasmine,
Thank you so much for taking the time to leave us such a lovely review - We are so glad you had such a great experience with Deepali!

Nia kPerth, WA

Double standards for Instore refund policy to buying online!

I bought a watch for my husband 2 weeks ago for Christmas Instore, before I have the chance to give it to him he tells me he doesnt want it so I ask the store for a refund with my receipt and unopened watch and they said because I bought instore no refund but if I have bought it online I could get a refund because I hadnt seen the product in real life! The watch is a gift the person that is receiving it wont see it before it is purchased so regardless whether it was purchased in store or online the refund policy should be the same! Never shopping there again. You are encouraging people to shop online instead of going instore!

Nia k

I understand you dont see the watch properly but when its a gift the person doesnt see it anyway! Treat all customers with the same care and respect.

The sales push of Shiels Cannington

Carousel Cannington - the managers push for a sale is absolutely disgusting!!!! When will someone stop her?????? Is she put in there as a fixer of a fledgling business because I'll tell you what this will cone back to bite you Shiels.

Store LocationCannington Carousel
Shiels JewellersShiels

Hi, we are sorry to hear about your unfortunate experience. I can assure you that we value each and every one of our customers and try to do the best we possibly can.

Jonah H

Jonah HPerth, WA

Excellent Customer Service - Carillon Store

Excellent customer service by Jessica at the Carillon store.
I came in looking for a specific product and she promptly took me to the product location.
I was expecting to pay full price but at the register I was advised it was in fact on sale which was a lovely surprise. Jessica then offered the show me the accompanying jewellery to make it a set which was also on sale. I ended up walking away very happy with more than I planned for less than I originally intended to spend. Jessica was extremely polite and knowledgeable. She didn't rush me or force products on me that I wasn't interested in. A very pleasant experience overall. Thanks Jessica!

Store LocationCarillon
Shiels JewellersShiels

You can be sure to always find a bargain at Shiels ;) we're so glad that you had a pleasurable experience and do hope you visit us again.

AriPerth, WA

Engagemtnt ring issues

Store LocationRockingham city shopping centre

Dear Ari,
I am disappointed that our service let you down on this occasion. I will follow up the details and have our service team come back to you.
If you have any further details, please contact us at marketing@twi.com.au
^Mike Shiels Team

Ari

Finally got the ring back and took it to a jeweler who told me the diamonds were loose because the settings hadn't been tightened. Once again i have been let down. Having to get myself a new ring is very dissappointing.

Tim

TimPerth, WA

Disgusting service from manager and staff.

Price was okay, range, could have been better. Why have one of an item? As you miss out on sales, as you did with me. Service was absolutely disgusting. You literally rushed me out the door, and , I was horrified when the bracelet was ripped of my hand and sold in front of me, when I was already arranging a purchase of the bracelet. I will be urging family and friends to avoid the Joondalup store where it happened. Most unprofessional behaviour I have seen in a long time.

Store LocationJoondalup

Kelly

KellyPerth, WA

Went above and beyond to appease us

Store LocationMorley WA
Shiels JewellersShiels

Thank you Kelly for taking the time to leave a review. We are sorry we initially let you down, however it is great that it all worked out well.
^Mike Shiels Team

Disappointing

Store LocationShiels Carousel
TIMMOTHY A ORR

TIMMOTHY A ORRIllawarra, NSW

Not what you pay for

Brought a diamond pendant and chain for my wife and have since been told is not a diamond and should get a certificate of authenticity if it has real diamonds but didn't get that don't recommend buying here

Store LocationOnline

ASHIKA

ASHIKAPerth, WA

Excellent service thank you Grace Alvaro

Excellent treatment by all staff especially Grace Alvaro. She has a vast knowledge of diamonds with her years of experience. I felt really great purchasing pink diamonds from her. I think shes amazing and more jewelry stores need staff like Grace who really knows and understands the customer. The store manager was awesome too..thanks to both Deepali and Grace. WELL DONE Shields Westfield carousel branch

Store Location14 July 2019

laurenrose

laurenrosePerth, WA

Big thanks to grace

I went into the carousel store today to purchase a wedding band each for me and my partner and was absolutely blown away with the service. Grace the diamond specialist went above and beyond to help me. Taking her time with me and answering all my questions, I was in the store for over an hour and didn't feel rushed to make a decision at all. She explained everything thoroughly and wasn't at all pushy like some other stores I've been to. In response to the other comment below regarding wait times. If it weren't for the diamond specialist taking her time with me and giving me her undivided attention, I wouldn't have found the perfect rings. Sometimes things are worth the wait.

Store LocationWestfield carousel cannington

Whats Shiels without Grace

Have dealt with Grace from Shiels in Cannington for many years . Have always received 5 Star service from her and the ladies and would always go back . They always go above and beyond.

Store LocationCannington

Hi Chandler,
Grace is definitely a Gem and fantastic employee!!! glad to hear she has provided a great service all these years.
Shiels Team

Lauren Hill

Lauren HillPerth, WA

too long of a wait

came into the carousel store to check out diamond rings, was told that the diamond specialist has some exclusive to her. waited for about 30 mins, asked another salesperson to show me the items but were told that they were not allowed to. waste of time if you ask me.

Store LocationShiels Carousel