Shindaiwa 22T

Ianasked

Fuel mix fit 5 litres of unleaded petroleum

Ozwelder
Ozwelder

What you have written is not a question but I'll take it as a question to ask about oil /fuel ratio.

If that is the question, the answer is 50:1
Normally a great unit,but it can suffer fuel troubles. Not a good idea to premix 5 litres of 2 stroke just for the trimmer alone..In my area the humidity gets to the fuel if stored too long.

The Shindaiwa tank is about .5 litre and the carby can be affected by silt in the fuel-It has be kept very clean.

Try fresh fuel and mix ups in 1 litre increments 20 cc. 2 stroke oil to 1 litre (1000cc) of unleaded fuel.

Grahame

Ian Baylis

Ian Baylisasked

Cannot get accelerator speed, stays on idle Unit has had very little use

Ian Lewis

Ian Lewisasked

I have a shindaiwa home pro 22t whipper snipper . Just wondering if I can get any other auto feed heads for it . The one I got last time was a speed feed 375 BRN 6839 . I have tried to see if there is one on the Bunnings website that is compatible. If so could you please let me know .

Chef28anzac

Shindaiwa don't actually make them anymore,you need to get one from a mower shop,Bunnings don't stock them the only thing close to it is the ryobi one,doesn't fit shindaiwa.
I got one from my local store,just google "speed feed 375" you need to make sure you get the correct one,they make two sizes and each size comes in bent or straight shaft,good luck with it all the mower stores in my area sell them.

Chef28anzac

To answer this question,no,as far as I know the only one that's suited is the speed feed brand,can I ask you why you want a substitute?

bill
bill

Go to "Cutabove" in Powers Road Seven Hills NSW.
they have got 2 types of line feeder, new to the market, which in line with all their products is very you beaut. They are adaptable to ALL makes of machines.