4.1

• Never Collected
Delivery Arrived in Good ConditionYes · No

Kezzyk
KezzykBrisbane3 posts

Amazing customer service - no bots!

So very impressed with the customer service with this company. I have had to call twice and both times a REAL person answered and helped me. The problems were fixed in a 5 minute call (no being placed on hold) and the parcel arrived in New Zealand the next day! 5 Stars for Aidan at Ship2Anywhere! Show details ·  1
Regene
Regene

The best excellent costumer service

I just spent10 minutes with adan on the phone lying up a few loose ends about some shipping rules and billing. It was very productive chat with positive outcome. The best part was being able to chat to an operator who has perfect English skills. Ship2anywhere is super informative and very easy to deal with. The Pricing is also very good with a wide variety of delivery choices on hand to assist at all times. Well done ship2anywhere on setting up a great service this can really help my business going forward and intend to do more with them soon. Show details ·  1
Javory Carter
Javory Carter

Excellent customer service

I was very impressed with the customer service they were nice and very helpful. I reccomend this website just for their amazing customer service alone. Show details ·  1
Desirae bean
Desirae bean

Excellent service

I like the fact that you can track your package I like to know where my stuff is when I order it I busy through out the day so it’s nice to know when you get your package and when it arrives,the speed of the customer service was amazing. The ETA information was very accurate. The parcel was delivered earlier then expected, would highly recommend this to anyone Show details ·  1
Panawan
PanawanGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Perfect!

Just good old fashion honest service. About a month ago purchased a 40ft GP shipping container from Port shipping Containers
Needed one in a hurry for furniture storeage Spoke to Ced & Umair who gave me a good price and description arranged delivery via Reid transport The container was in great condition the delivery was on time and placed just where required Thanks Umair when I need another container I will be back Show details ·  1
Beeing
Beeing

Perfect

Highly recommended shipping & freighting service ship2anywhere - great customer service and pricing! Show details ·  1
Queen
Queen

Amazing service!!!!

It's a very impressive service and I won't use any other company. I'm very happy with the service Show details ·  1
Jonathon Smith
Jonathon Smith

Surprisingly quick and professional service

I was hesitant to use them at first, but called them and they seemed legitimate and the prices was so good also. They helped me ship my purchase over to AUS very quickly with their fast shipping service. Had it to me in 3 business days amazingly. My item was not easy to pack but the driver took care of it when he arrived added the shipping documents to it after inspecting and was all in all a good experience. I checked the tracking links and gave me peace of mind until final delivery while goods where in transit. Adan in support was really helpful. Show details ·  1
Blakeg28
Blakeg28Greater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Great team effort!

Well done from the start! The team provides lots of communication, with the pack up and uplift going as planned. It was stored and delivered on time at the requested time and date. A well organised and great team effort. Highly recommended if you’re considering a shipping company. Show details ·  1
Jacksonmcc
Jacksonmcc

Easy to deal with

All my items were picked up on time and delivered on time, and the driver gave excellent service. I’m so glad I found Ship 2 Anywhere and I will be using this service to ship items again! Show details ·  1
Matthew Boccari
Matthew Boccari
  Fair Incentive

Ship 2 Anywhere is extremely professional in helping with delivery for all my items. Our driver was polite and careful and easy to communicate with. Would 100% use this service again. Show details ·  1
ella
ellaGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

highly skilled service

Ship 2 Anywhere is highly skilled in what they do and their friendly nature helps to grow a great working relationship. Everything arrived on time and I had no issue with the driver. Show details ·  1
Jonah G
Jonah G

For a first user I’m impressed!

For a first time user of Ship 2 Anywhere, I am certainly impressed and will be using them again in the future. Using the system was so easy and communication was outstanding. They were very helpful and friendly. Thank you! Show details ·  1
Matthew
MatthewGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Incredibly easy to use

Ship 2 Anywhere is extremely professional as they are helpful with communication and delivery for my items. This was excellent service and I will 100% use this shipping service again. Show details ·  1
Jake
Jake

Efficient Service!

I used Ship2Anywhere for the first time and I cannot complain one bit. It arrived fast and efficiently, where it was easy and I had no issues. Show details ·  1