• Build Stage
  • Structural Integrity
  • Plumbing & Waterproofing
  • Electrical & Lighting
  • Flooring

The entire process was Amazing!

Musrat K.

Musrat K.Greater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Our dreams come true

We are very happy with Simonds Home and we specially appreciate our site supervisor Jack's work on our house.Satisfied with overall construction work. Quality of the property is good and cost of the house is less than a estimated cost. Though this coronavirus panademic, we can get our house key within time.

Construction End DateApril 2020

AaronSydney, NSW

Dream Home on the Way

Currently in Mid-Construction stage. Build started in November 2019 and on track.

Throughout the whole process, I have been updated by the sales coordinator (Alison Williams, now changed to Regan Dallis) and site supervisor (Donovan Flannery) on a regular basis.

Also getting the docs and gallery appointment had been taken very nicely by the team (Amy, Tanya and Louise) which I am very grateful with.

Very happy with their customer service quality and especially Donovan's effort to take the build quality beyond the standard. All the staffs are very professional and super nice.

So far everything is going well and smooth, I would like to recommend Simonds Homes to anyone.

N0861

Simonds H.Simonds

Great, thank you Aaron. We will pass your feedback on to the relevant team members.

Find out how Simonds compares to other Home Builders

Great advise by my colour consultant.

Hello there, I am Alex. My experience with my colour consultant, Julie, is great. She is very patient and great knowledge and experience with products she is working with. She has given me a lot good suggestions on the products to upgrade. After hour communications by email were also been responded very soon. Also, she is helping to communicate with other departments in order to provide solid answers to reduce uncertainties. I have full confidence to suggest any other clients building with Simonds to consult with Julie about their colour selections.

Alex J.
Alex J.

Hi Alex,
Thanks for your job number we will pass on the feedback to the relevant team.

totally waste of time

and
and
VED PRAKASH CHAHAR

VED PRAKASH CHAHARGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

horrible staff and services, worse builder ever seen, deserve -000 rating

Construction End DateOctober 2019
Simonds H.Simonds

60184 however it will will not make any difference. Its your regular process. But i will keep posting everywhere about Simonds' failed in acceptability and ripping money of from people.

Simonds H.Simonds

We will pass this onto our internal team for further investigation.

Pamela F.

Pamela F.South East Queensland, QLD

I am so impressed with the end result!

Fantastic house and service

We were a bit hesitant to use Simonds to build our investment property (with my husband being a custom home carpenter himself) but we could not be happier with the end result. Our Supervisor Adam was always on top of the trades and he and Jackie ensured that our build went so smoothly. With all the uncertainty surrounding the COVID-19 situation, Jackie & Adam made sure that settlement went ahead and we received our keys before any lockdowns took place. Jamie (Sales Executive) was very upfront about all costs and answered all our questions promptly. Overall, they were a fantastic team!
We were also very impressed with the quality of the standard range, the price of the entire build and the finished result.

JMac
JMac

Hi, our job number was 62173

Simonds H.Simonds

Thank you JMac. We will pass on your feedback to the relevant team members.

BevSouth East Queensland, QLD

So far so good

Hopefully its not too early to be writing a review and hope things remain as they are. Simonds has been amazing so far as my house is still under construction.
Jason from Springfield Display home made good modern choices for us.
Rita made a great impression in one day during selection.
Emma is the best, prompt responses and always keep you up to date.
David managing the construction has been awesome, surprised the neighbours with the work done in a day. For those not mentioned in person, trust me you make a good team.
I hope not to edit my review with time..haha..Thanks guys

Job number Q4281

Simonds H.Simonds

Thank you Bev. We will pass your feedback on to the relevant team members.

Windsor 220

Windsor 220Gippsland, VIC

Fantastic experience

Simonds H.Simonds

Initial Sales experience(Pre build)-Milie's an all rounder

srikanth
srikanth

Sure. It is N1591.

Simonds H.Simonds

Thank you Srikanth, I will pass it on.

Antonio78

Antonio78Gippsland, VIC

Great experience

Just completed our build with simonds home!

Justin was our supervisor and honestly made our building experience such a good one.
He is such an asset to the simonds team with his expertise and service we always felt like we were being looked after!

A big Thank you to Simonds team Jamie, Jackie, and Justin bersey

Hi Antonio
Thank you for the great feedback! We are very glad Justin and the team were able to make your home-building experience a good one.
If you would like to, please provide us with your job number so that we can pass your feedback.

AmyGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Misleading Marketing Materials

Amy

Job no. 61133. Thank you.

Simonds H.Simonds

Thanks Amy, we have passed that onto the internal team for investigation. Please let us know if we can assist you in the interim.

VIVEK SHARMAGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

#SHAMEONSIMONDS

steve

steveGippsland, VIC

Great builder Great Experience. Best builder we have used .

Our experience with Simond job no 60542 went so easy and well . Couldn’t ask for any better. Best choice we made . Simonds Taralgon have a great family team .
Starting with Aaron Wilson (sales ) who took us through the 1st step explaining and helping us out with options ,plenty of patience and honesty. Followed by Taylor Schack (CRC) Whom explained everything well, helped us out with choices with plenty of patience. Lastly Justin Bersey ( Building Supervisor) who kept in touch explained everything , always available to talk too . All a great family that makes you proud to go along with them on this journey. All will be missed . An experience that we won’t forget
A big Thank you to Simonds team .

Hi Steve.
Thank you for the amazing feedback! We are extremely glad to hear that the Taralgon team made your home-building process an enjoyable one!
We will pass your feedback onto the relevant team.

HARVARD 3514

HARVARD 3514Greater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Customer service

Very happy with construction. It was an easy process start to end. Reddy had gone out of his way to assist us from initial meeting to post construction stage. Simonds homes were choosen due to being cost effective and reputable in market. If in future I will built my next home, I’ll build through Simonds Homes as well. Thank You.

Construction End DateFebruary 2020

Great experience

Simonds were an excellent company to build with. Clear and concise communication throughout the journey. Build supervisor was extremely efficient and coordinated trades effortlessly.

The build is of a high quality which has been commented on by a number of trades I've had on site since handover. Would highly recommend using this company to my friends and family.

Job ref: S2211

Construction End DateFebruary 2020
Torino

TorinoGippsland, VIC

Satisfied Owners

Our experience with Simonds has been a positive one from the beginning with our Sales Consultant Aaron Wilson from Traralgon office. He was very informative and helpful. Skie Luke our CRC from Wonthaggi was always able to answer any queries we had. Always a pleasure to talk to with her bubbly nature. Aaron Wakefield our Building Supervisor always answered our call or returned them promptly to help us sort through any issues we had along the build and together we were able to get the problems rectified. Thank you to all the team.

Job No: 57583
Design: Torino

Construction End DateDecember 2019

Hi Torino,
Thanks for the great feedback! We are very glad our Traralgon was able to make your home building process a great one! We will pass on the feedback to the relevant team members.

jagdeepSouth East Queensland, QLD

Cheap quality and faulty product

Construction End DateMarch 2019
jagdeep

It’s Q3849. Sorry but I don’t think there is anything gonna happen so no point to be investigated because I already talked to the maintenance manager and the team but seems like nobody cares.

Jaivinder

JaivinderSydney, NSW

Best building experience

I made right decision to choose Simonds homes for construction of my home in Sydney. Their sales team is best and they explains every aspect of process. I was super impressed by Milie's(Sales) skills to match customer requirements and the price she gave was not changed even after final approvals. The approval of plans and preconstruction took less than a month which is very fast . I am thankful to Simond's team at their office for smooth processing of my application. I would highly recommend Simonds for house construction .