2Simonds

Raeline H.
Raeline H.Gippsland, VIC

Emerson 23 / Nash

Emerson 23 / Nash
Wonderful experience and the build went without a hitch great people to deal with. Thanks to our supervisor in the East Gippsland area and his great team. Show details ·  1
Mark and Katrina
Mark and KatrinaGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Great build experience!

We built the Chervil 21 with Chris Demicoli as our site supervisor. Having Chris looking after the build was a smooth and stress free experience. He was very thorough and made sure that everything was up to standard. The communication was awesome as he was quick to reply and rectify any issues on the site. He made sure the site was clean and safe all the time. We would highly recommend Chris and Simonds for your next build. Show details ·  1
  • +1Thumbnail
D SINGH
D SINGH

Second House with Simonds

The building process has been smooth and timely. This is my second investment property built with Simonds and I am happy with the process and the site supervisors stephen s Show details ·  1
vatsalya r.
vatsalya r.

Great experience till date

My house is currently under construction at Harpley by Simonds . We are about to start with plaster stage and I want to specially call out Stephen who is the site supervisor . I ag e had a great time interacting and I am happy with the progress . Stephen listens to the customer and understands the emotions about his customer. I wan to thanks him and Simonds group : I look forward to completing the remaining build Show details ·  1
Brayden S.
Brayden S.South East Queensland, QLD
  Verified QLD, Loganholme

Lyn Spicer Qld Simonds is amazing

Simonds Qld, in particular Lyn Spicer, has been amazing in every aspect. She has been so patient, passionate and informative throughout our process and we are so glad we chose Simonds to build with. Even through the difficult process of waiting years for land registering and issues that pushed our build back for almost 3 years, Simonds have always done their best to do the right thing by us and not take advantage of price rises and so on like many other builders in the industry. Thank you so much Lyn Spicer at Simonds, Logan, Qld. Show details ·  1
Robert
Robert
  Verified VIC, Gippsland

A lack of pride and care in their work

No pride in workmanship whatsoever. From patchy and flaky paint, dints in the walls, leaky window and door seals, doors installed upside down, you name it. Some work had to be re-done up to 4 times because they hired inept trades. House was also handed over in filthy condition - with everything covered head to toe in plaster dust which took over 3 months to remove from carpets. While the house now looks good at first glance, there is a distinct lack of care and pride in the details of the work and we are still finding new issues to this day. Show details
Site Admin
Simonds   DM
Jatinder Singh
Jatinder Singh4 posts

Good Customer Service and beautiful homes

Received excellent customer service from Joanne Murphy. I received timely updates and the whole journey was very smooth and enjoyable. I have done multiple projects with Simonds and I am very happy with the customer service. Show details ·  1
Maggie
MaggieGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC
Simonds   DM
Jagtar singh
Jagtar singhGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC
  Verified VIC, Melbourne

Fraud builder, took my deposit, don’t trust sales person

Fraud builder, stay away and don’t give any deposit. Simonds wasted my time and money. I paid $2000 deposit and they only refunded $500. After deposit they increased price significantly then I decided to not go with Simonds. [Name Removed] was my sales man. Show details
Aliesha Daeng Keling
Aliesha Daeng KelingSouthwest, VIC
Trushna
TrushnaGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC2 posts

My experience

Emilia and Chris have been amazing during our building journey. Simonds has been able to meet the timeline and the entire process has been so smooth. Great work by the entire team. Show details ·  1
Kate T.
Kate T.Victoria2 posts
Shalika Perera
Shalika PereraVictoria3 posts

4th Successful built with Simonds and it's a magnificent masterpiece

It's a great pleasure sharing the fabulous 4th built with Simonds team over 4 consecutive years since year 2020 (Masten 35 - Redstone Estate, Sunbury). Special thanks to Lucy Paul the sales consultant guiding us selecting a land and advocacy provided to select the best structure, also the Gallery consultants provided an amazing support to make the structure to a beautiful house with their expertise skills, Last but very special thanks to site supervisor and construction team and CRC Joanne Murphy providing superior service throughout the construction process, We are very delighted and proud to choose Simonds for building this beautiful home, Thank you ! Show details ·  2
Linda
LindaSouth East Queensland, QLD3 posts
  Verified QLD, Loganholme

Great Experience

Great customer service by Kyle Waters. Should I look to build a house in the near future, Kyle will be my first contact. Happy with his genuine and professionalism advices. Show details ·  2
Scott
ScottGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC17 posts
  Verified VIC, Gippsland

Arthur · Simonds

Has anyone checked their tiling in the shower ? Our tiler had a problem with getting lines to coincide with the corners of the shower and lining them up with the vertical tiles!!!

Arthur · Simonds

Anyone had garage floors with numerous cracks being passed off as "acceptable" due to shrinkage and weather conditions on the day the slab was laid and several other issues passed off as acceptable Australian standard and within a tolerance range! It's no laughing matter but one has to Ha Ha just to keep sane!!

Akal17
Akal17 · VIC, Melbourne

Hi I've recently had faults with my dishwasher and the evaporative cooling system (that are now fixed). Does any of this comes under any warranty claim that Simonds can help reimburse? My job number is 56044.

Arthur

If you haven't received an answer by now you better forget about getting a refund!!

Compare all Simonds listings
CategoryProject Home BuildersProject Home BuildersProject Home BuildersProject Home Builders
Types of Homes AvailableOne-Storey and Two-StoreyOne-Storey and Two-StoreyOne-Storey and Two-StoreyOne-Storey and Two-Storey
Sustainable BuildingYesYesYesYes