Online store, Physical store
Listing monitored by SK Designer Living

• Warranty Claim MadeYes (1) · No (19)
  • Product Appearance As advertised (18) · Not as advertised (0)

Michael
MichaelSouth East Queensland, QLD

not great quality, Nightmare packaging

Bought 4 x fabric covered designer chairs, they turned up on time They are quote solid, however the fabric on the seat is badly wrinkled and clearly not very well applied on all 4 chairs, looks quite bad. The packaging uses a lot of polystyrene, makes a huge mess, took a couple of hours to clean it up initially and I have been finding it constantly. Packaging like this shows complete contempt for the customer. Suggest you ask about finish and packaging before purchase. I'll be looking elsewhere next time. For the record, I did not make a warranty claim, so I cannot comment on warranty procedures.

Ethan
EthanHobart, TAS

Absolutely amazing!

I have ordered 2 pieces of chairs from SKDL, both online and in store. Both times service was amazing, and both pieces of furniture are also just amazing. Delivery and Pickup was seamless, using the website was easy, communication was top notch, and the staff are so friendly. Furniture is amazing build quality, comfy, exactly as described.

Definitely recommend SKDL to anyone!

Roller B.
Roller B.South East Queensland, QLD

Exceptionally quick delivery. Item as advertised.

I can confirm that SK Designer Living was as good as these reviews suggested. I placed my order on a Sunday night; it was dispatched the next day, and delivered in QLD by Wednesday. The item is as advertised and exactly what I needed. Thank you SKDL for surpassing my expectations!

Troy
Troy Greater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Wonderful customer service and range and furniture

I have bought many pieces of furniture for SKDL and I’m a 100% have with the service delivery and product
And do recommend you have a look at the website
And I will be purchasing a lot more furniture in the future from SKDL

Vee Proikovski
Vee ProikovskiGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Amazing piece of furniture and service

I received the Theo Round Wood Dining Table | Natural | 150cm.
WOW!!!! It is the most beautiful table and is definately my feature item in my new home. Everyone compliments it. Just amazing! SK Designer Living kept in touch from the day I had it ordered to the day I received it answering all my queries. I couldn't be happier and will recommend to anyone.

SK Designer Living TeamSK Designer Living

Hi Vee, thank you soooo much for your amazing feedback, we truly appreciate it :)) It always great to hear how happy are our customers with our service and products! thank you

Nigel Raines
Nigel RainesGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Outstanding Quality, Price and Service

Five star products and service

We received a five star service from our first visit to the store to delivery. Slav was knowledge, helpful and provided great advice. We would not hesitate to recommend Sk to anyone who wants good products, great service and all at an excellent price.

Should I buy expensive or cheap outdoor furniture?

Avleen M.
Avleen M.2 Nov 2021
should-i-buy-expensive-or-cheap-outdoor-furniture
Anna.K
Anna.KGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Brilliant, service, brilliant product.

From the moment I called the (Braeside store) and spoke to Slav about my inquiry, he helped with stock control, guided me to order online and was honest about delivery times and explained what may cause delays. Great communication which helped me to be patient due to COVID restrictions.The chairs arrived in the time frame that was quoted and all were perfect. We love the colour combo we picked, (walnut + black) and they are super comfy. We purchased the Hans Wegner "Elbow" chair.

SK Designer Living TeamSK Designer Living

Thank you so much Anna for your nice words, we are happy to hear you love you new chairs! Enjoy and stay safe :)

DisappointedGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Design flaw, appalling service

Purchased an office chair mid covid19 and it has a major design flaw. Phoned within two days of purchase letting them know I had a backache after one day. I was told the chair became second hand once I put it together, and they do not sell second chairs. Their design, their flaw. Appalling. Never again!

birdman
birdmanBoyne Island

Very happy with service, delivery and product quality

Was looking for dining chairs and found just what I was after from SKDL. Had a few questions that were answered promptly and helpfully. Ordering process was easy. Delivery was very quick, considering Covid 19 restrictions and distance, delivery to Central Queensland only took a few days. Very impressed with chairs quality and the way they were superbly packed. Thank you to SKDL for making this process stress free.

Mel
Mel

Very pleased with our dining chair purchase

Went into store looking for Wishbone chair and found the gentleman to be genuine and helpful. They didnt have stock at the time but said I could pre-order and they would let me know when they arrive. Placed preorder and chairs arrived when they said they would. Ive had bad experiences in the past with regards to quality with other furniture retailers and was worried this could also happen with my first purchase at SK living however we are very pleased with the quality and service. And the chairs look great! Thankyou! :)

Top notch table
Top notch tableSydney, NSW

Beautiful

The dining table I ordered was exactly what I was looking for. Excellent quality, beautiful colour, perfect size. Very easy to assemble. Easy to find what I was looking for in the colour I wanted. Quick delivery. 100% happy.

SK Designer Living TeamSK Designer Living

Thank you for your great feedback!

Mary
MaryMelbourne

Excellent purchase

I am 100% happy with my purchase. It was good value, a beautiful coffee table, top quality, looks much more expensive than it was and extremely fast delivery. Thank you.

SK Designer Living TeamSK Designer Living

Thank you Mary, we really appreciate you taking the time to write this review :)

prashant
prashantSouth East Queensland, QLD

Poor customer service-stay away from SKDL

I bought item last week. Called to track item. Sales rep carelessly answered the phone. I do not know whether they have dispatched it or not. Can not track item.

Eljena P.
Eljena P.South East Queensland, QLD

My favourite item in the house

The table has a wow factor in my dining / living area. Looks fabulous, is sturdy, top quality. Very fast responses and the best customer service.
The minor issue was resolved the same day, no time wasted, no fuss.
My highest recommendation!