SK Designer Living

SK Designer Living

Online store and Physical store

Great people to deal with

We recently purchased a table and chair setting communication from the SK team was fantastic and we were equally impressed with the quality of the setting when it arrived and the ease of assembly.

Fantastic product matched with service

Easy to find store and quick pickup. Products are a wonderful quality and the showroom makes you want to buy more. Will buy again from here.

Bought a Hangar For My House. Very Happy!

Found the store very easy to use and good pricing for shipping to my location.

The range of products are great and the quality is excellent.

Will be buying again for sure!

2 Ghost chairs

I bought two ghost chairs via eBay from SK Designer Living. The chairs arrived in good condition, excellently packaged for travel and not only a good price for the product but reasonable shipping charges ( I live in country Queensland). Courier was great too. Strongly recommend this company for goods and services.

Great service and product

What an fantastic company to deal with. Their customer service was fantastic. The table I purchased was very high quality and a reasonable price .. I purchased it online but went to pick it up at their premises ..I will definitely be back .. thank you

Purchased Florence Knoll replica white leather couch. Excellent quality, very reasonably priced, delivered to QLD very quickly. Great service. Looks gorgeous and exactly the same as photo. I highly recommend this store. Purchased online eBay.

Lovely service

Very responsive to my queries as I had a problem with the table top. Staff were helpful, provided personalised service, and we came to a mutually suitable arrangement without any hassle at all. Prompt delivery and driver contacted me to confirm when they were arriving. Very happy and would purchase from SK Designer Living again...oh, and the table I purchased was cheaper than other retailers prices!

Quality furniture Quality Service - Made us feel lucky

Online purchase.
I bought "Doreen" 100cm dining table and 4 chairs for it.
I had 1000 doubts if this was the right choice.. As I had never purchased with this site before.

It was very close to Christmas and I was a bit late to purchase this.. The staff set the expectations that there could be delays. So I made up my mind that I will not be able to use this for the Christmas.

But they were just awesome.. Thank you Eden who communicated me through email.. It was delivered just before Christmas! Lovely product.. Matches so well with my wooden floor!

I'm late in writing this review.. But better late than never.. You guys deserve 5 stars!

Very good products and service

I purchased online through ebay. The communication was very efficient. Delivery was fast and efficient and I am very happy with the product.

Perfect

Great furniture, good quality with great prices..very on-time delivery, gave 30mins notification before they arrived, perfect. Definitely recommended! Planning to buy an armchair. Definitely will buy from them again

Great Furniture Amazing prices !!

My order was processed quickly and efficiently. Furniture was delivered within a few days and delivery driver even contacted us to confirm his arrival time. Will definitely buy again.

Great price and I got it three days early too!

Purchased a replica sofa from this people and had a great experience. Quality item just as advertised and it arrived well boxed and three days earlier than expected, from interstate. I'd be happy to buy from them again.

Great chair

I purchased a chair from these guys on eBay. They sell great replica furniture at competitive prices, they are friendly and willing to help you with good product knowledge. From on line purchase to pick up it was a smooth and easy transaction. They were honest in the description of the product too.

awesome chair

great seller, love my new chair, great price, strong sturdy & trendy design AAA++++ hope to buy again some day

Enjoyable drive to their premises on a Sat.

I purchased a number of stools and a chair online, was delighted when I picked it up. Friendly service. Helpful advice. Carried to my station wagon. AAA+++

The perfect replica piece!

I purchased a red 2 tier Componibili online. Communication was great from the start, no hassles with delivery, well packaged and I'm very happy with the quality of the item. If I had a bigger place I'd be buying more replica pieces!

Purchased online. Easy process. Pickup of table was convenient and professional. The table was well packed and carried to my car for me.

Fantastic Service!

I purchased two office chairs and am very grateful for the tremendous service that I received. My order was shipped ASAP and arrived the next day!!! Thank you.

Excellent product, exceptional sevice

I bought a table, stunning design.
The people at the warehouse were so nice and helpful.
Will buy from them again, trustworthy.

Excellent product, exceptional service AAA+

Purchased a Fredrick coffee table online was even more impressed when I picked it up , excellent product and exceptional service AAA+