Online store and Physical store

See the Best Furniture Shops in 2019 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.

Andrew Macqueen

Andrew MacqueenGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Warranty Item

Had a warranty issue with a chair, which was fixed quickly and effortlessly by the SKDL team. Collected and returned chair within a few days. Great service, will buy from this company again.

Warranty Claim MadeYes
Product Appearance As advertised
Eden K.SK Designer Living

Thank you Andrew, it's always a pleasure.

Gorgeous Replica Philippe Starck Ghost Chair. Arrived before expected & well wrapped.

Very accurate description in size shape and measurements. They are very helpful and have good customer relations. I highly recommend this company via eBay where I bought the chair from.

Warranty Claim MadeNo
Product Appearance As advertised
Laura

Laura

Excellent service and lovely range of stock

I bought 6 of the wishbone dining chairs on Wednesday night and by Friday morning they were delivered. I am so impressed with the quality of the chairs. They are solid and look absolutely gorgeous with my table.
Delivery cost was Really reasonable and I can’t believe how quickly they got from Melbourne to Sydney.
Highly recommend and would definitely buy from again

Warranty Claim MadeNo

Great people to deal with

We recently purchased a table and chair setting communication from the SK team was fantastic and we were equally impressed with the quality of the setting when it arrived and the ease of assembly.

Fantastic product matched with service

Easy to find store and quick pickup. Products are a wonderful quality and the showroom makes you want to buy more. Will buy again from here.

Ricardo

RicardoMelbourne

Bought a Hangar For My House. Very Happy!

Found the store very easy to use and good pricing for shipping to my location.

The range of products are great and the quality is excellent.

Will be buying again for sure!

jane

janeCairns

2 Ghost chairs

I bought two ghost chairs via eBay from SK Designer Living. The chairs arrived in good condition, excellently packaged for travel and not only a good price for the product but reasonable shipping charges ( I live in country Queensland). Courier was great too. Strongly recommend this company for goods and services.

Great service and product

What an fantastic company to deal with. Their customer service was fantastic. The table I purchased was very high quality and a reasonable price .. I purchased it online but went to pick it up at their premises ..I will definitely be back .. thank you

Andrea

AndreaSunshine Coast

Purchased Florence Knoll replica white leather couch. Excellent quality, very reasonably priced, delivered to QLD very quickly. Great service. Looks gorgeous and exactly the same as photo. I highly recommend this store. Purchased online eBay.

Lovely service

Very responsive to my queries as I had a problem with the table top. Staff were helpful, provided personalised service, and we came to a mutually suitable arrangement without any hassle at all. Prompt delivery and driver contacted me to confirm when they were arriving. Very happy and would purchase from SK Designer Living again...oh, and the table I purchased was cheaper than other retailers prices!

s_thilini

s_thiliniNeutral Bay

Quality furniture Quality Service - Made us feel lucky

Online purchase.
I bought "Doreen" 100cm dining table and 4 chairs for it.
I had 1000 doubts if this was the right choice.. As I had never purchased with this site before.

It was very close to Christmas and I was a bit late to purchase this.. The staff set the expectations that there could be delays. So I made up my mind that I will not be able to use this for the Christmas.

But they were just awesome.. Thank you Eden who communicated me through email.. It was delivered just before Christmas! Lovely product.. Matches so well with my wooden floor!

I'm late in writing this review.. But better late than never.. You guys deserve 5 stars!

Very good products and service

I purchased online through ebay. The communication was very efficient. Delivery was fast and efficient and I am very happy with the product.

Olivia

OliviaElsternwick

Perfect

Great furniture, good quality with great prices..very on-time delivery, gave 30mins notification before they arrived, perfect. Definitely recommended! Planning to buy an armchair. Definitely will buy from them again

Great Furniture Amazing prices !!

My order was processed quickly and efficiently. Furniture was delivered within a few days and delivery driver even contacted us to confirm his arrival time. Will definitely buy again.

Drew

Drewsydney

Great price and I got it three days early too!

Purchased a replica sofa from this people and had a great experience. Quality item just as advertised and it arrived well boxed and three days earlier than expected, from interstate. I'd be happy to buy from them again.

Great chair

I purchased a chair from these guys on eBay. They sell great replica furniture at competitive prices, they are friendly and willing to help you with good product knowledge. From on line purchase to pick up it was a smooth and easy transaction. They were honest in the description of the product too.

awesome chair

great seller, love my new chair, great price, strong sturdy & trendy design AAA++++ hope to buy again some day

Hamilton

Hamilton

Enjoyable drive to their premises on a Sat.

I purchased a number of stools and a chair online, was delighted when I picked it up. Friendly service. Helpful advice. Carried to my station wagon. AAA+++

The perfect replica piece!

I purchased a red 2 tier Componibili online. Communication was great from the start, no hassles with delivery, well packaged and I'm very happy with the quality of the item. If I had a bigger place I'd be buying more replica pieces!

Barb

Barb

Purchased online. Easy process. Pickup of table was convenient and professional. The table was well packed and carried to my car for me.