Online store, Physical store

• Warranty Claim MadeYes (1) · No (15)
  • Product Appearance As advertised (14) · Not as advertised (0)
Vee Proikovski

Vee ProikovskiGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Amazing piece of furniture and service

I received the Theo Round Wood Dining Table | Natural | 150cm.
WOW!!!! It is the most beautiful table and is definately my feature item in my new home. Everyone compliments it. Just amazing! SK Designer Living kept in touch from the day I had it ordered to the day I received it answering all my queries. I couldn't be happier and will recommend to anyone.

Eden K.SK Designer Living

Hi Vee, thank you soooo much for your amazing feedback, we truly appreciate it :)) It always great to hear how happy are our customers with our service and products! thank you

Nigel Raines

Nigel RainesGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Outstanding Quality, Price and Service

Store LocationBraeside, Melbourne

Five star products and service

We received a five star service from our first visit to the store to delivery. Slav was knowledge, helpful and provided great advice. We would not hesitate to recommend Sk to anyone who wants good products, great service and all at an excellent price.

Store LocationMelbourne Vic

Anna.K

Anna.KGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Brilliant, service, brilliant product.

From the moment I called the (Braeside store) and spoke to Slav about my inquiry, he helped with stock control, guided me to order online and was honest about delivery times and explained what may cause delays. Great communication which helped me to be patient due to COVID restrictions.The chairs arrived in the time frame that was quoted and all were perfect. We love the colour combo we picked, (walnut + black) and they are super comfy. We purchased the Hans Wegner "Elbow" chair.

Eden K.SK Designer Living

Thank you so much Anna for your nice words, we are happy to hear you love you new chairs! Enjoy and stay safe :)

DisappointedGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Design flaw, appalling service

Purchased an office chair mid covid19 and it has a major design flaw. Phoned within two days of purchase letting them know I had a backache after one day. I was told the chair became second hand once I put it together, and they do not sell second chairs. Their design, their flaw. Appalling. Never again!

birdman

birdmanBoyne Island

Very happy with service, delivery and product quality

Was looking for dining chairs and found just what I was after from SKDL. Had a few questions that were answered promptly and helpfully. Ordering process was easy. Delivery was very quick, considering Covid 19 restrictions and distance, delivery to Central Queensland only took a few days. Very impressed with chairs quality and the way they were superbly packed. Thank you to SKDL for making this process stress free.

Mel

Mel

Very pleased with our dining chair purchase

Went into store looking for Wishbone chair and found the gentleman to be genuine and helpful. They didnt have stock at the time but said I could pre-order and they would let me know when they arrive. Placed preorder and chairs arrived when they said they would. Ive had bad experiences in the past with regards to quality with other furniture retailers and was worried this could also happen with my first purchase at SK living however we are very pleased with the quality and service. And the chairs look great! Thankyou! :)

Store LocationBraeside
Top notch table

Top notch tableSydney, NSW

Beautiful

The dining table I ordered was exactly what I was looking for. Excellent quality, beautiful colour, perfect size. Very easy to assemble. Easy to find what I was looking for in the colour I wanted. Quick delivery. 100% happy.

Eden K.SK Designer Living

Thank you for your great feedback!

Mary

MaryMelbourne

Excellent purchase

I am 100% happy with my purchase. It was good value, a beautiful coffee table, top quality, looks much more expensive than it was and extremely fast delivery. Thank you.

Eden K.SK Designer Living

Thank you Mary, we really appreciate you taking the time to write this review :)

prashant

prashantSouth East Queensland, QLD

Poor customer service-stay away from SKDL

I bought item last week. Called to track item. Sales rep carelessly answered the phone. I do not know whether they have dispatched it or not. Can not track item.

Eljena P.

Eljena P.South East Queensland, QLD

My favourite item in the house

The table has a wow factor in my dining / living area. Looks fabulous, is sturdy, top quality. Very fast responses and the best customer service.
The minor issue was resolved the same day, no time wasted, no fuss.
My highest recommendation!

IonaJ

IonaJVictoria

Great options

Products were easy to find online with an overall range very good to give me a choice. Excellent quality and goods delivered in excellent condition.
The only negative was that delivery took much longer than anticipated

Jane

JanePerth, WA

Perfection!

I'm absolutely happy with my purchase its a beautiful table beautifully made. It's more than I expected. I'm also so impressed how it was packaged. Thank you I will be back. Cheers Jane.

LAC

LACDarwin, NT

Perfect match!

My husband and I are happy with the Replica Eames Dsw Eiffel Chair Clear Transparent Walnut Legs. Perfect match with our glass dining table. Makes the space more open. One star less is for the quality of the acrylic...a bit thin. And they arrived on schedule.

Andrew Macqueen

Andrew MacqueenGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Warranty Item

Had a warranty issue with a chair, which was fixed quickly and effortlessly by the SKDL team. Collected and returned chair within a few days. Great service, will buy from this company again.

Warranty Claim MadeYes
Eden K.SK Designer Living

Thank you Andrew, it's always a pleasure.

Find out how SK Designer Living compares to other Furniture Shops

Gorgeous Replica Philippe Starck Ghost Chair. Arrived before expected & well wrapped.

Very accurate description in size shape and measurements. They are very helpful and have good customer relations. I highly recommend this company via eBay where I bought the chair from.

Laura

Laura

Excellent service and lovely range of stock

I bought 6 of the wishbone dining chairs on Wednesday night and by Friday morning they were delivered. I am so impressed with the quality of the chairs. They are solid and look absolutely gorgeous with my table.
Delivery cost was Really reasonable and I can’t believe how quickly they got from Melbourne to Sydney.
Highly recommend and would definitely buy from again

Warranty Claim MadeNo

Great people to deal with

We recently purchased a table and chair setting communication from the SK team was fantastic and we were equally impressed with the quality of the setting when it arrived and the ease of assembly.

Fantastic product matched with service

Easy to find store and quick pickup. Products are a wonderful quality and the showroom makes you want to buy more. Will buy again from here.

Ricardo

RicardoMelbourne

Bought a Hangar For My House. Very Happy!

Found the store very easy to use and good pricing for shipping to my location.

The range of products are great and the quality is excellent.

Will be buying again for sure!