Sleep Electric Prestige Range

Sleep Electric Prestige Range Questions & Answers

Listing monitored by Sleep Electric

5 questions from our users

Brankaasked

Do they sell king hi lo (not split king)? Thank you

Hi Branka,
Thank you for your enquiry.
I personally cannot answer your question but if you phone Carol at Sleep Electric, she is very helpful and she sold me my bed which I love, Carol will be able to answer your questions.
Phone Carol on 0499 293 715. These beds are absolutely wonderful and very reasonably priced and the best quality. I did my research before I bought my bed.
Good luck,

Branka

Thank you so much for your helpful reply. I have looked at so many brands & this one seems to have so many positive recommendations.

Lazy Dad
Lazy Dad

Split king

Maurice Hoy
Maurice Hoyasked

Where do I purchase a king size split bed in Adelaide south Australia.

Jill

Dear Maurice, Unfortunately I cannot answer your question as to where you can purchase a king size split electric bed in Adelaide as I live in Sydney. Here is the name and phone number of the supplier that I purchased my bed from, I am sure she can help you. Company name is Sleep Electric, speak to Carol on 0499293715.

Luke W.
Luke W.

Hi Maurice, you are welcome to call me anytime to discuss our range of beds. We have a few options for a Split King bed. Regards. Carol 0499293715

kp123asked

I recently purchased a queen size prestige bed (memory foam mattress). Cannot fault the salesman, the delivery and installation, etc., but .....the mattress is so hard, it is like a slab of concrete! Could it be possible that I've been delivered the wrong mattress???? I've put a 'mattress topper' on it, which provides a slightly better level of comfort, but really, it is so hard, that I wake up with pins and needles due to lack of circulation! Any tips? I went with this company, based on all of the 5 star reviews, surely I am not the only person, who finds the mattress comfort to be so bad????

Michelle

I would definitely contact Eddie as there is a short term comfort guarantee, and talk about your options. I went with the pocket sprung mattress as I don't like the heat generated from memory foam, and perhaps this could be an option for you as my mattress is the most comfortable mattress I've ever slept on. Give Eddie a call and speak to him directly about your concerns

Dear kp123
I bought the same bed as you but not the memory foam mattress. It was not comfortable for my rather oddly shaped back, so I chose the softer one. Carol Watman and Sleep Electric were just wonderful to deal with. I'm sure they will swap it if you explain the situation.
Regards
DD

kp123

Thank you for your reply DD, Did you get the inner spring mattress? Regards Kerry

Michael S.
Michael S.asked

I am thinking about getting a long single how long would it take from start to finish

Des D
I ordered a queen size prestige bed . It was here in about 10 days. Wonderful service and product

Michelle

Eddie has amazing service. He was able to visit an elderly friend of mine on the same day she called him and she had her bed within a week. I am with NDIS and once he had approval from them, my bed was delivered in 2 days - so essentially if he has the bed you are after in stock, the turn around time is super fast. It will be the best decision you make. My original queries were answered over the weekend, by Eddie. Very obliging man. Give Eddie a call!

It doesn't take long Michael S, I dealt with Carol Watman of Sleep Electric, they did have to wait for a container to come in for my long double and kept me in the loop the whole time. Even so I did not have to wait long at all. Sleep Electric give wonderful service and bend over backward to help the client and get the product there ASAP. they even brought a truck with beds and chairs in to my place so I could have a trial of the beds - brilliant!

heather J.
heather J.asked

We are thinking about a split queen..I’m wondering if the linen we already have ie fitted queen sheets can be used one to each mattress...Rather than purchasing new single fitted sheets?

I'm sorry I don't know as I have a 'double long' which is as long as a queen size bed but as wide as a double and is not split - I use my queen size sheets on this and my daughter sleeps in the bed with me when she stays, which works. So I have forwarded this on to Sleep Electric and they will certainly answer this for you. Kindest Regards

Hi Heather, The size sheets for a Split Queen are narrower than a Single Bed. So if your sheets are Split Queen they will fit. If they are a Solid Queen sheet then it will be hard for you to use each side of the bed. Please feel free to call me on . 0499293715 any time if you would like to discuss further. Carol from Sleep Electric .

Sandy
Sandy

Hi. Considering purchasing an electric king single bed for my husband. He currently has a standard king single bed and all the linen to go with it. Will standard fitted sheets fit on your king single mattresses. Also would we need to get rid of the timber frame...... if so.... Are there bedheads available

Get an answer from our members and Sleep Electric representatives