Listing monitored by Smart Send

karlMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Serious damage

Used smart send to send a $6500 computer to Victoria.
It was foam packaged from all sides so it could not get damaged, it must have been dropped from a high rise building as the case is damaged beyond repair.
This could not have been accidental.
They have total disregard for our packages and don't want to accept any responsibility.
They have denied my claim

NAOMI GRANTHunter Region, NSW

Absolutely dreadful service - be warned consumers!! There is no contact number, only an email!

We booked a pick up from our address for the 13 July 2021. The parcel is still sitting here!

I sent an email via their website 48 hours after pick up - no response!!

Had to ring Fastway - they advised that they don't service my area and Smartsend should never have booked it with them.

Now I have to send another email asking when will they pick up? It's infuriating that we have to spend our valuable time trying to track down contact information for a delivery service to get answers. I will never book with them again. Best to go straight to the delivery service yourself rather than a middle man like Smartsend.

I wish I could give zero stars!

RD0000649603

Bob jane
Bob janeGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Poor

Was expecting to receive a delivery on thursday and still has not turned up and it us currently the following monday, never going to order anything vis this delivery service

Mick
MickSouth East Queensland, QLD

Faster and cheaper than Australia post

Every time I've used Smart Send they have been cheaper and packages have arrived faster than using Australia Post.
I know this because in one instance I sent two parcels to the same address from QLD to Tassie. One was too big for Australia post (they wanted me to fold it in half and would still have charged more) so I used Smart Send. The Aus Post item was sent one day earlier and arrived two day later than the Smart Send item.
The only thing that could have been an issue was that the pick up driver arrived an hour before the selected timeframe.

Jamie W.Greater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Terrible service

Ordered a pick up allowing two business days to ensure item was collected before sender left melbourne.
1st day no show from driver, inconveniencing sender who needed to be at address from 12pm-5pm.
2nd day was assured item would be collected - however it wasn't and (alongside both sender and receiver needing to be home for entire day) i was forced to pay for expensive courier to get my item at 7pm at night.
Appalling service. No compensation offered by company other than 15% discount on next order!

Hi steve - 1D0000511446

Steve S.Smart Send

Worst courier company I've used. Excuses and incompetence.

Package was due to be collected Tuesday PM. Driver arrived Tuesday AM, fortunately I got home early. Unfortunately they couldn't take the package as it had no consignment no. (as this hadn't been received via email). Supposedly re-arranged collection for Wednesday, waited in all day, no show. Smart send blamed courier company and advised they have re-arranged for Thursday. Terrible service, never again.

Adrian
Adrian
Que
Que

Excellent Customer Support

First ever experience of using a Courier service in Australia & found them really helpful. They kept me updated and guided me well. They have a good pricing structure. Good to use them if you are sending stuff interstate specially from WA to over east. Package arrive in a good condition as well.

Laraco
LaracoSydney, NSW

Very good rates and service

A very economical and reliable. Great service. I highly recommend very much. Have been using them for years. Excellent value for money. Super convenient too. Good customer service too. Issues promptly resolved.

Kate
KateBrisbane

Why would you choose anyone else?

I have used this company a number of times and every time they have been prompt, courteous and helpful. They are also very reasonably priced. Even when I have had to change arrangements, nothing has been too much trouble for them.

Review collected in partnership with Smart Send

mjpamck
mjpamckMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Great Advantage to our business

Goods are collected on time and tracking info is useful to us and clients. Helpdesk respond quickly if any queries.
Would like more options for glass & Liquid transport for our business.

MediaXpo
MediaXpoGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Fabulous service

Good to have the Smart Send service for my little business knowing that they're always reliable and available when I need a next day courier service at a reasonable and competitive price

Worst Courier!! Not worth the $20 savings. They waste hours of your time

They give you a 4hr window, don't show up/call/advise/contact you, cant contact them, generic response to rebook, you rebook for the next day, again, don't show up/call or contact you. Time is money, you spend literally hours following up/contacting/emailing them with zero apologies, but they just past the buck with excuses etc. Do yourself a favour and stick with more reputable companies. Read the reviews online, you can see a common theme with these guys. Don't use Smart Send!

ML AIRCONcare
ML AIRCONcareGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

This is an amazing service. Very convenient in making daily dispatches with my business.

We use shopify for our online store. We very easy to create our daily dispatch orders. The staff are always extremely helpful in following up with orders whenever issues occur.

Bagger
Bagger

Good stuff

Delivered on time in good condition and the delivery fee was very good.
I will continue to use Smart Send for all of my sales that need delivering interstate and beyond.

NathanPerth, WA

Never again

Booked a job for 9am-12pm, whole family woken up by courier at 6:50am banging on door. Unfortunately the courier was unapolagetic and quite insulting, also quoting "the $1 he gets paid for pickup is not worth the time". Not the sort of service that inspires repeat business.

CPANFDZ0801807
His name was Paul. Cheers for the reply.

Read more reviews - page 2

Anthonyasked

I’m still waiting for my parcel to arrive Its been over a week I have emailed them but no answer what is going on I check the tracking number and it says still in Brisbane

Steve S.Smart Send

HI Anthony, can you let me know the consignment number or the ticket number with Smart Send so I can investigate further please. Thank you.

14753082017652 is that the number ur after or ld0000995671

Steve S.Smart Send

Thanks Anthony. I have checked our customer service ticketing system and cannot find a ticket open for this query. Can you let me know the ticket number with Smart Send for your query or the email address you emailed for this matter?

BTW, the tracking on this consignment number indicates the goods were delivered yesterday at 1.41pm. If you need to discuss further please discuss with our Customer Service Dept by emailing support@smartsend.com.au. Thank you.

Tim R.asked

I’m trying to fulfill an order but it gets stuck on the ‘retrieving quote’ screen. It doesn’t seem to move from there. Thoughts?

Steve S.Smart Send

Hi Tim, can I get you to email plugins@smartsend.com.au and we can respond further. Thank you.

Tim R.

All good. I was using safari and switched to Chrome. Worked like a charm.

Steve S.Smart Send

Ok Tim, thanks for confirming.

Sydwell M.
Sydwell M.asked

I am trying to get someone to ask about missing parts of my delivered order, but the number on the website is not working, Can someone assist please

Steve S.Smart Send

Hi Sydwell, how are you. Can you let me know the consignment number for your booking please?

Get an answer from our members and Smart Send representatives