Listing monitored by SMB Australia Car Transport

Kassie
KassieMelbourne

Good transport company

I originally went through a 3rd party who connected me to SMB. It was much easier dealing directly with SMB , I found them helpful and accommodating with drop off and pick up locations.

I would use their services again.

Delivery TimeOn Time

brettski
brettskibrisbane

car transport

Delivered my car from Alice Springs to Brisbane without any hassle, highly recommend. SMB are a very reasonably priced transport company and they and their representative are an easy company to deal with.

Delivery TimeOn Time

Good service .

This is the second time I deal with SMB . First they get me my car from New Castle to Sydney and the second time from an auction in QLD , it arrives on time as scheduled .

37 days to transport Melb - North Coast NSW

It wasn’t good at all

I hade four levels In my car when I received the car in nsw there was not a single level I forgot to ask you on time I asked the sender he said it was in the car, where’s my levels?

Marcus S.
Marcus S.Perth, WA

INCOMPETENT

Transported a trailer for me within the Perth area. Unfortunately the business is full of incompetent people. Trailer was damaged and once they finally admitted the damage i was told i would be contacted by the insurance department. No contact and it has been months now of me calling, sending quotes etc but they just ignore the calls and emails. If using this company be prepared for your stuff to be ruined.

mick
mickSydney, NSW

Dealing with the staff was great, price to bring 4wd and cub trailer from Adelaide was very fair. Delivery time was exactly as stated and delivered. Very happy. No issue with service at all

Review collected in partnership with SMB Australia Car Transport

Very fast hassle free delivery!

Very easy drop off and collection. Prompt delivery. Held the vehicle a couple of days until was able to collect at no extra charge. Would highly recommend very happy with service and price.

Chris R.
Chris R.Sydney, NSW

Do your research and do NOT use these guys!!!

I never write reviews... but these guys left me no choice. I transported a car and I honestly wish I did more research. They have no regard for your property and then have no regard for your time when you need to work with them to resolve issues. I picked up my car from their Sydney depot and reported damage. I have been struggling now for over two months to simply get a call back. As per a previous review.. they are never available. Even the day of collection and highlighting the damage the lady was immediately irritated and gave me an email address I should work through.

Andre
AndrePerth, WA

Damage not covered at all

Transported a brand new range rover, noticed the interior console has significant scratching and interior (front/back seats) all dirty as if someone sat it in.

Called on day or arrival, and each day for 1 full week - support staff somehow always at lunch.

[Name Removed] in support is unhelpful and deceitful. Implying interior damage is somehow not covered...she notes a T&C relating to personal property and affects as to way the interior is the same, its clearly not.

No help and careless.

Terrible customer service also, no tracking on the car at all just guess work.

Stay away.

Nellie
Nellie

Not worth rating

10 emails and still no car. Did it go by sea, rail or road. Who knows…probably got Covid and got hospitalised. Don’t try the 1300 as it doesn’t even go to voice mail or maybe hasn’t been cleared from year dot

Other Couriers

Rude, Lying staff!! Never again!!

Useless!!! I booked through Truckit online. Received confirmation from them but never confirmation from SMB. I called them to check that the Depot was open for dropoff (which they confirmed) a family member and his wife drove the car to the depot to find it closed. One guy tells us it was due to covid, the next tells us the business was a crime scene due to break in. Someone is spinning a yarn. Rude staff on the phone. No attempt to fix the issue nor understand that we had two people take the day off work to drive to the depot which I had confirmed was definitely open!! never again!!

SMB Australia C.SMB Australia Car Transport

Hi, can you please provide your booking number so we can look into this? Thank you

Angry
Angry

Find out how SMB Australia Car Transport compares to other Couriers

Used SMB transport from Sydney to Melbourne and had no issues. Car arrived on time and in good condition. I will use this company in the future if the need arises.

Simon.Frog
Simon.FrogGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Great service, Great value for money

I had to have my new car shipped back from Melbourne from Sydney and was very happy with both the level of service and price. My vehicle arrived on time without inceident. Would definitely use again

Review collected in partnership with SMB Australia Car Transport

good service for the price.

Happy with the service and the related price, at times the car may sit in a depot for some number of days, perhaps covid is responsible, I'm not sure. The car was received at the other end without any problems except delay.