Listing monitored by SMB Australia Car Transport

Dee
DeeSydney, NSW

Easy to move my car again

I used SMB a few years ago and again last week. The transport of my car was just as easy this time with no hassles. The team in Seven Hills did not mind me calling and seeing where my car was. Although my car was delayed because of COVID and the team explained why it was delayed so I understood. Would recommend and use again.

SMB Car Carriers - Exceptional

I have been using SMB car carriers for many years now. They are the most competitive freight company. Always better price than other transport companies. Service is exceptional. Never had any issues with them. I use SMB to transport vehicles interstate and receive vehicles from interstate. Great people to work with and are very flexible with options.

Great service & price

The quote was cheaper than others I received. Staff were always friendly when I rang and didn't mind me ringing to check progress of our van. Took a bit longer than expected but the van arrived in great condition.

Delivered as promised

Quote was considerably cheaper than another one I received! Car was quickly picked up and arrived to the depot much earlier than anticipated… slight criticism, when I called to confirm its arrival I was told it would be delivered ahead of time however this wasn’t the case (was excited to receive) but it did arrive as scheduled. All staff were friendly and professional and highly recommend.

Review collected in partnership with SMB Australia Car Transport

Took long but good service

The car transport from Adelaide to Darwin took more than a month. I had to call a couple of times until they put the job as urgent to get it then. But decent service overall as car came in good condition.

Mark K
Mark KGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Good reliable service!

Vehicle arrived in condition it left its destination, with nil defects or damage. Service however needs improvement, nil tracking information provided making it difficult to gauge exact delivery date or ETA.

Exceptional

The service was exceptional and the value for money was on point. The cars arrived on time and were all intact from Sydney to Brisbane. I highly recommend SMB Australia.

shaun
shaunPerth, WA

These companies need to be avoided at all costs

jimmac3009
jimmac3009Sydney Surrounds, NSW

Excellent service Sydney to Darwin

Sent our car to our daughter who had recently returned to Australia to be a trainer at Howard Springs quarantine. From enquiry to booking to delivery the service was extremely professional and efficient.

John G.
John G.Metropolitan Adelaide, SA

No hassles with SMB

I was the sender and receiver with my landcruiser being sent from Adelaide.
I mean they didn't give me a bunch of roses, but all personnel acquitted themselves professionally and properly.

Delivery TimeOn Time

Professional and friendly service

My car delivered to WA in super quick time.
It arrived in perfect condition and when I went to collect it I was greeted by a friendly staff member. Great to be reunited with my Mini.

Deepesh
DeepeshSydney, NSW

Very efficient

Must say these guys are the best.
Delivered my car as promised within the set timelines. We travelled from Sydney to Perth using their services. They picked on time as promised too.

Alex
AlexSydney, NSW

Fantastic reliable service

I use the services of SMB all the time when I need to transport my cars interstate. The staff are courteous and very friendly to deal with. They take great care when transporting my cars and have never had any issues. The cars always arrive at their destination within the time period specified. I highly recommended SMB and their fantastic staff for all your car transport needs.

Fantastic service

We decided to gift our son in Sydney with a car. (My wife bought a new car and we had her much loved Jazz left over). SMB arranged the transport of the car from Adelaide to Sydney and all went really smoothly and so my son is now driving his Jazz in his new home town. Very happy with the service and delivery.

Lee
LeePerth, WA

Use SMB again? Absolutely!!!

I have used SMB twice transporting cars across the country. I will use them again and also recommend them to my friends. They were organised and their timing was accurate on both occasions.

Read more reviews - page 2