Listing monitored by SmileDirectClub

Gee S.
Gee S.Sydney, NSW

What a service!!! 5 stars

From the moment I walked in they were polite and welcoming. I love when people probe and listen to understand why you’re there. Emma did my scan and what a lovely woman. Everything was smooth, and the chat was delightful. I had a great time, and I’m excited waiting to start the treatment.

Keep it going with the human connection you guys have.

SmileDirectClubSmileDirectClub

Gee, we're thrilled to see your kind review!

Ebony
EbonySydney, NSW

Misleading & False Advertising

I had a really bad experience after ordering the product. They convince you to purchase, then don't help after they take your money. I've finished the whole process now and have informed them it has not worked and they have refused to help. Also despite being told whitening pens would be included and to wait for a seperate package to arrive in the mail containing them, they've told me they're now unable to ship to Australia due to government restrictions! Super suspicious and I've already reported them to the ACCC. Don't waste your money like I did and pay the extra for a real dentist!

Isabella
IsabellaSydney, NSW

Amazing and 10/10 recommended.

Had an amazing time there with super friendly staffs that helped me get my scan and educated me about how to care for my teeth! Excited to get started soon and see the change!

SmileDirectClubSmileDirectClub

Isabella, we strive for 100% satisfaction, and it's always our goal to give customers an informative and exciting experience. Thank you so much.

Dental Services

Find out how SmileDirectClub SmileShop NSW, North Sydney compares to other Dental Services

Sam
SamSydney, NSW

Great

Friendly knowledgeable staff and great experience, have just had first initial consultation so excited to see what the results are and when I can get started!
So far so good.

SmileDirectClubSmileDirectClub

Thank you so much for this 5-star review! We appreciate you taking the time to share. We’re here for you at any time.

Excited to get a perfect smile

I’m very excited to begin my journey of a nicer smile. I’ve just had my scans done it’s a quick and easy process .

Staff were very friendly & informative. I’ve got images to compare my before photos and each step of the way will be pretty cool to monitor the process .

SmileDirectClubSmileDirectClub

Happy to hear this! We appreciate that you took the time to share some kind words.

Lou
Lou

A positive experience at a friendly, professional service.

A positive experience with welcoming, knowledgeable staff and awesome technology. An easy process and now I’m looking forward to the next step. If you hate visits to the dentist...rest assured that it is NOTHING like that!

Treatment StageI have had an initial consultation.
SmileDirectClubSmileDirectClub

This is so exciting to hear! We are thrilled about this feedback. Thank you for the support!

Yan W.
Yan W.Sydney, NSW

Very good experience!

Very nice dental assistant Joanne patiently explained everything clearly. They use a fancy laser device to 3D scan your teeth to get the knowledge of their shape and positions, which is quite different from the traditional plaster ones, pretty cool. After calculation and modelling, a series of transparent traces for about 6 months' plan would be 3D printed before being mailed to you in one time. Though I haven't decided if I would pay for this package, they still gave out one free whitening product as they posted, very good experience.

Ina
Ina

Looking forward

Efficient, confident service, all questions answered and well explained. Friendly staff without being intrusive. No rushing, encouraged to take my time and be sure about my decision. Overall a positive experience.

SmileDirectClubSmileDirectClub

We appreciate that you took the time to share some kind words. Thank you, Ina!

Such a terrific experience

GRETCHEN at North Sydney was so lovely and wonderful. It is such an amazing experience to get the 3D scan. I am looking forward for my next step. I can't wait to get a aligners :)

SmileDirectClubSmileDirectClub

Queena, thanks for your kind comments about our team.

Caz B
Caz B

Fast and Friendly

Gretchen at North Sydney was super bubbly and friendly but also very efficient in scanning my teeth. The pricing was very good. I am very much looking forward to having straight teeth!

SmileDirectClubSmileDirectClub

This is what we like to see! Thank you, Caz.

Excellent Service! So excited

Simone at North Sydney was very welcoming and helpful. The whole process was very easy and I felt like all my questions were answered well. So excited to get my aligners

SmileDirectClubSmileDirectClub

Carmen, it's always our top priority to leave our customers excited and informed. Thank you!

Quality service with a smile

Enjoyed the whole experience of getting the scans to asking all the questions I had! Ayla made my visit fun and friendly and put my mind at ease about the whole process.. would highly recommend this product to friends and family.

SmileDirectClubSmileDirectClub

Sal, we're delighted to see this!

Didier
Didier

Excelente visit!

It makes all difference when you can see staff that absolutely love what they do. I was not only quick and painless but actually fun chatting with the girls! Jo took my scan all while laughing and enjoying the process.... It is actually sad I won't need to go back anymore XD

SmileDirectClubSmileDirectClub

Happy to hear it! We love providing a cost-effective option for our customers. Thanks!

Mavis. H
Mavis. HSydney, NSW

Amazing

Very professional, cheerful and friendly staff. Helped me a lot.
Very patient and they’re very into details.
Received reminder email and text beforehand with parking details and all.
Amazing experience. Made my day.

Thanks a million, Yanbo!

Looking forward to results

Very professional location , all the staff were knowledgable & helpful especially Jasmin . The 3D scan was really cool , and the latest in dental technology . Overall I was very impressed & will look forward to the results.

SmileDirectClubSmileDirectClub

Sarah, thank you so much for taking the time to share! We truly appreciate seeing this on our page.