Snooze NSW, Penrith

Snooze NSW, Penrith

4.5

• Warranty Claim MadeYes (0) · No (12)
  • Product Appearance As advertised (71%) · Not as advertised (29%)
Nicole M.

Nicole M.Sydney, NSW

The BEST customer service experience I’ve ever had!

Store LocationSnooze Penrith

CandCSydney, NSW

Amazing service, product knowledge offer and deliver trusted Aussie brand

Visited Snooze at Penrith after being robbed by Forty Winks at Penrith. The service received by Ivan was exceptional His product knowledge was first class and quality of service.

They offered an amazing Australian made product at a competitive price and delivered on time!

CandC

You are welcome! Gotta give credit when it's due and the team at Penrith are fantastic.!

Dedan

DedanSydney Surrounds, NSW

New Bed Order

Put a matteress and bedframe on order in March for pick up in August. I wanted the bed earlier so I had rung them to inform, they called back a week later to say it will be about 2 weeks till its ready to pick up. That was on may 28th, called again today 27th july to hear only the matteress has arrived and they cant find out when the frame will be in. Disappointed in the fact they have not called as im moving next week and this is a massive inconvenience for myself. Poor Customer service in my opinion.

Store LocationPenrith homemaker center

Roxanne

RoxanneSydney, NSW

Excellent service

Today I went to snooze at Penrith after being to 3 other mattress stores all of which didn’t have any stock available of what I wanted!
Into Penrith and Kathleen helped me, she was awesome! Explained the features of the mattress I was interested in, explained the warranty & arranged delivery all within 10 minutes! Excellent experience!!

Annette C

Annette CSydney Surrounds, NSW

Excellent Customer Service, Comfortable Mattress

I recently visited the Penrith Snooze store and was approached by sales representative Kathleen asking if I needed some help. Kathleen was absolutely wonderful and ever so patient! She guided me as I went back and forth trying out different mattresses. I selected a mattress with fingers crossed that my husband would like it.

Fast forward 3 weeks, we picked up our mattress. My husband and I are extremely happy, the mattress is wonderful! So thank you Kathleen for guiding me into making the perfect selection, I cannot recommend you and your store highly enough.

Store LocationPenrith NSW 2750
Adriana B.

Adriana B.Sydney, NSW

Fantastic customer service

They were very helpful and nothing was a bother to any of the team members. They're all very friendly. Could not be more happier with my purchase. Thank you all so much.

Store LocationSnooze Penrith
Mobrien

MobrienSydney, NSW

Customer service

I recently purchased two mattresses, mattress protectors and a techno gel pillow. The store manager, Peters knowledge of the products was outstanding. His helpfulness means a returning customer very soon.

Product Appearance Not as advertised
SnoozeSnooze

Hi Mobrien, thank you for sharing the details of your recent visit ot the Snooze Penrith store. We're pleased to see that you had a wonderful visit in-store with Peter and will pass on your feedback. Regards, Snooze.

I was in a world of hurt and.....

I was in a world of hurt, needing to replace the wooden slats on my heritage brass beds in my Blue Mountains home that had been destroyed in a strange break in, as soon as I walked into the store, Kathleen listened to my plight, called Ivan and he found a solution to what, after MANY false trails courtesy of other providers, was seemingly becoming a ghost hunt, had a look in the store room and gave me 12 lovely hardwood slats, unbelievably neither Kathleen nor Ivan would take any money for the items, my problem was solved! And I think I had met some amazingly wonderful people, sincerely thank you Kathleen and Ivan

Product Appearance Not as advertised
Store LocationThe Snooze store at Patty’s Place in Penrith NSW, 02 47337944
SnoozeSnooze

Hi Mark, great to hear you had such a positive experience in the Penrith store with our team. We've passed your thanks and feedback on to Kathleen and the team. Regards, Snooze

FionaW

FionaWSydney, NSW

Fantastic experience

Store LocationPenrith NSW
SnoozeSnooze

Hi Fiona, thank you for leaving the details of your recent visit to Snooze Penrith. We're pleased to hear that you had a wonderful experience and we will be sure to share this with Ivan, Kathleen, Peter and the team at the store. Regards, Snooze.

Tracey Willow

Tracey WillowSydney Surrounds, NSW

Brilliant service - Thank you Kathleen!

From the moment I entered the Penrith store, I was respectfully treated. Given great advice. Allowed space to make an informed decision. I was not pressured in any way. As a result, I bought the perfect bed for me.

SnoozeSnooze

Thank you for leaving the details of your recent visit to Snooze Penrith, Tracey. We're so pleased to hear that you had a wonderful experience with Kathleen instore and will be sure to pass on your feedback. Enjoy your new bed! Regards, Snooze.

Bed purchase happy happy happy

I have now purchased 3 beds from Snooze Penrith the staff are great and so friendly and helpful I would highly recommend this place to anyone thanks again Rob YOUR THE BEST I love my new bed and the furniture I will definitely be back for.

SnoozeSnooze

Hi Fiona, thanks for taking the time to leave a review and a glowing recommendation for Rob. We're pleased to hear you had a pleasurable shopping experience and will be sure to pass your feedback along to the Penrith team. Regards, Snooze.

Gretta W

Gretta WSydney, NSW

New mattress choices

We found the staff very helpful, Kathleen in particular. There was a good range of mattresses to choose from, and we settled on the Madison Empire (King size) for us and Devon (Queen size) for our son. Delivery was as scheduled, and great communication. The beds are very comfortable and we were extremely happy with the service we received at Snooze Penrith.

Store LocationPenrith NSW
SnoozeSnooze

Hi Gretta, thank you so much for leaving the details of your recent visit to Snooze Penrith. We're pleased to hear that you had a great experience with Kathleen and the team in-store. We'll be sure to pass your feedback on. Regards, Snooze.

Fantastic service allround

The service we received from the time we went into the store to the delivery of the new bed was exceptional. The range of beds was extensive and the sales consultant expertly guided us through the various choices to suit our needs and budget helping us to choose the perfect bed. It was delivered at the arranged time, carried upstairs, unwrapped and assembled which was greatly appreciated.

Penrith stores

Ivan and Kathleen assisted us with our sale today they were extremely helpful during our purchase at snooze Penrith, all products and brands were explained thoroughly whist our preferred comfort and price range was was taken into consideration. My fiancé and I were extremely happy with their customer service and will definitely return!

SnoozeSnooze

Hi Mel, thanks for your review. Great to hear you had just a positive experience yesterday at Penrith store. We will be sure to pass your feedback on to Ivan and Kathleen as well as the rest of the team. Regards, Snooze

Oscar

OscarPenrith

Looking forward to trying my new mattress. Kathleen is bloody amazing.

For those of you who are going to purchase a bed or a mattress, I suggest you to go to Snooze Penrith and ask for Kathleen. It’s refreshing to talk to someone who doesn’t push you into anything and know what she’s talking about. She’s a killer as a sales person, as she knows her products and she knows what fits the customer’s need the most. As a salesman myself, I’ve learnt a lot from Kathleen. As a customer, I’m extremely satisfied with the shopping experience. Well done Kathleen!

SnoozeSnooze

Hi Oscar, thank you for providing the details of your visit to Snooze Penrith. We're so pleased to hear that you had a fantastic experience with Kathleen and will be sure to pass on your feedback. Regards, Snooze.

Debstar

DebstarPenrith

THE BEST!!

Just had to write & say I received not only the best products...(thrilled with my beds & mattresses) but.... I received the best service ever from Ivan, Kathy & the entire team at Snooze Penrith (including delivery driver Brian.) Truly, in this day & age when there is virtually no customer service whatsoever, it's sooooooooo rewarding to find a company with a Manager & staff that are there for you. Snooze at Penrith have put my faith back into the phrase 'personalized attention'. THANK YOU Ivan, Kathy & ALL the team.....you guys are AMAZING....& THE best!!!

SnoozeSnooze

Hi Debstar, thank you for taking the time to leave this lovely feedback. We'll be sure to pass this on to Ivan, Kathy & the team at Snooze Penrith. Regards, Snooze.

Awesome customer service

We went to Penrith snooze and had a great experience with all the staff. We can’t wait to get our amazing new bed and mattress!!!

SnoozeSnooze

Hi Jess, thanks so much for your positive review. We will be sure to pass this along to the team at Penrith! Enjoy your new bed and mattress. Regards, Snooze

connie76Sydney, NSW

Great customer service

Hubby and i decided on a Sunday to look at mattresses due to both getting up with sore backs. Rob greeted us at the Penrith store and patiently helped us find our perfect mattress. We received it early than said.. Sleeping like babies.. thank you Rob. .

SnoozeSnooze

Hi Connie, thank you for taking the time to share your feedback about the service from our Penrith store. We’ll make sure your kind words get passed onto Rob and the team. Regards, Snooze.

connie76

Thank you.. Rob was so helpful and looked after us...

Rebecc

RebeccSydney

Amazing service! Genuine, informative and great service

We made our purchase at the Snooze Penrith store and was impressed with the level of knowledge and honesty. Extremely genuine, no sales tactics, they were interested in making sure we bought the right product. If you’re not sure what to buy but know what you like, head over to Snooze Penrith.
We purchased the ‘Madison Classic’ and are so pleased!

SnoozeSnooze

Hi Rebecc, Thank you for taking the time to provide your feedback. We’re so pleased to hear that you had a great experience at the Snooze Penrith store. We’ll be sure to pass your wonderful feedback onto the team. Regards, Snooze.

Great Service and Product Knowledge

Ivan was great in helping us choose our new bed, very helpful and knowledgeable, spent lots of time with us. No pressure to buy at any time, excellent experience.

SnoozeSnooze

Hi Ben, Thanks so much for letting us know about your experience with Ivan at our Snooze Penrith store. We'll be sure to pass on your feedback! Regards, Snooze.