Snooze SA, Gepps Cross

2.5

Nick

NickMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

STAY CLEAR!

STAY CLEAR! Absolutely horrible experience. We purchased a very expensive mattress which failed after 2 years. The fine print is to repair your mattress, not replace it. Who wants a faulty mattress?! My neck and back have never been worse.

Warranty Claim MadeYes
Product AppearanceAs advertised
Store LocationGepps Cross
SnoozeSnooze

Excellent product, fantastic service.

Went to a variety of Bedding stores on a Saturday pm. All the salespeople at the stores were helpful and not pushy (something I look for). Snooze salesperson (Von) was courteous, knowledgeable and willing to help us on a good price. We chose 2 matresses and bases; paid a deposit and were told delivery in 2- 3 weeks. No problems for us. Was called Thursday afternoon that our items were in and could be delivered the next day between 10 am to 4pm. Was called at 10.20 by driver and told would be here in 20 mins. Right on time! The guys offered to set up the beds for me, but I said we could do it. No fuss, courteous and efficient. Well done Snooze!

Warranty Claim MadeNo
Product AppearanceNot as advertised
Store LocationSnooze Gepps Cross
SnoozeSnooze

Extremely bad and unprofessional service!!!

Very very disappointed with their service! Extremely inexperienced, rude and unhelpful Manager [Name Removed]. Also had an even worse experience from Head Office (VIC) Customer service and complaints department! Insinuating and treating us like Snooze are doing us a favour by covering us with any repairs even though we have a 5 year manufacturer Warranty?!? Will never be shopping from Snooze ever ever again!!! Do yourselves a favour and stay completely away from Snooze! I wish I had read the reviews before making my purchase!

Warranty Claim MadeYes
Product AppearanceNot as advertised
Store LocationGepps Cross, Adelaide, SA
Nasim
Nasim
Furniture Shops

Find out how Snooze SA, Gepps Cross compares to other Furniture Shops

I love my bed from snooze

I was nervous about buying a new bed but the staff at Snooze were so knowledgable (sorry I forget the girls name) but she guided me to the perfect bed and I love it .

Warranty Claim MadeNo
Store LocationGepps cross
SnoozeSnooze

Dear Kay, we are delighted to hear that the team member/s at Gepps Cross guided you to the the perfect bed. We will pass your feedback onto the team there. Enjoy your new bed! Regards, Snooze.

Diem

DiemAdelaide

Wouldn't recommend

The sales person convinced us to purchase a my side mattress which we felt was quite soft, but she recommended from the pressure test and said we would adapt to it after a few months. The mattress is poor quality, it has sagged so much just after a couple of years and causes back pain! we should have gone with our instincts rather than listening to the sales rep! We can't wait to get rid of it now. Wouldn't recommend snooze or the my side mattress.

Shop LocationSA Snooze Gepps Cross Home Maker Centre
SnoozeSnooze

6 months later and still no bed!!!

Shop LocationTAS, Gepps Cross