Snooze TAS, Launceston

• Warranty Claim MadeYes (0) · No (62)
  • Product Appearance As advertised (94%) · Not as advertised (6%)

I found snooze launceston to have great service , friendly staff , fast delivery & a great product , very happy with my new bed and will shop at snooze again . I recommend visiting snooze launceston if you are shopping for a new bed .

Janine

JanineLaunceston, TAS

Faultless experience!

My whole experience at Snooze was faultless. Marita was helpful and knowledgeable & I purchased the ensemble yesterday and it was delivered today. Andrew and his assistant were polite and unwrapped the ensemble and assembled the feet to the base and placed the ensemble in the bedroom.......and even took away the rubbish with them.
A really good experience after having dealt with some not so good businesses.
Highly recommended.

Excellent in-store service

The Snooze store in Launceston was the first mattress shop I visited in a search for a new Queen mattress. Sofie, the sales person, was so professional, knowledgeable and friendly, that I didn't bother continuing the search in competitors' stores. Sofie worked out a deal that included an ensemble base, and organised quick delivery. The quality of the bedding products in Snooze are obviously high, as is the way they treat customers.

Store LocationLaunceston, TAS
uziealec

uziealecSydney, NSW

Great friendly service

We needed new mattresses and were really pleased with the selection offered by Snooze in Launceston. It was so easy, Marita our sales person listened to our needs and found us the best mattresses. She was friendly and very knowledgeable. Next delivery was a bonus. Very happy with the service. Thank you.

Store LocationLaunceston Snooze

Excellent service

I went in store just to browse beds to replace my 15 year old set. I was impressed by the level of service and knowledge from all staff there. Thank you so much for an incredible experience.

Hi Nadene,
That’s kind of you, Thanks for sharing, we’ll pass this along to our team.
Thanks,

Alana C.

Alana C.Launceston, TAS

Would never shop anywhere else!

Monica knee her products and worked to the information I gave her about budget. Very knowledgeable and helpful. No hidden agenda and so personable. Made shopping easy and fuss free. Second highly recommend Monica and the team at Snooze Launceston.

Store LocationLaunceston Tasmania

Mel B.

Mel B.Launceston, TAS

So far so good

Simple easy instore choosing a new mattress, delivery guys were flexible and worked around my ability to be home at said time. They delivered my mattress and happily assisted moving my old mattress as i was incapacitated!

Susan

SusanHobart, TAS

Love my beds

My beds arrived & were installed by very pleasant delivery men as was the same experience from Sofie (salesperson at purchase). Sofie was very pleasant and professional and went over and above to show me all that Snooze had to offer. I've since had a follow-up call from her to make sure that everything went well with the delivery of my beds. I will be returning to the store in the new year as I'm in need of bedside tables & would not consider going anywhere else. See you soon Sofie. Regards Susan

Paul F

Paul FLaunceston, TAS

Avoid!!! Customer satisfaction guarantee does not apply !!!

After explaining to Snooze Launceston that my wife sleeps hot and testing several different QS mattresses in store we were recommended a Craftsman boxed innerspring mattress which we purchased.. Just one night on this mattress we discovered it was hot to sleep on. Snooze Launceston would not exchange or refund even though we expressly pointed out that we needed a mattress that was not hot to sleep on. Customer satisfaction guarantee does not apply at Snooze Launceston. We have since discovered that there are other stores in Launceston that will exchange mattress if for any reason you are not happy with your purchase.

Christopher R.

Christopher R.Launceston, TAS

perfect bed

Great customer service, the staff were so helpful and not pushy, even better bed and especially mattress best thing Ive ever done had the best nights sleep Ive had in years

Store LocationLaunceston tasmania

Great customer service

I was referred to snooze by my daughter Janelle N. I found everyone very helpful and the delivery men were fabulous. I will highly recommend this store and especially Marita.

Snooze A.Snooze

Thank you for leaving the details of your recent visit to Snooze Launceston Patricianne. We're pleased to hear that you had a wonderful visit instore and will be sure to pass your feedback on. Regards, Snooze.

Great customer service

We were looking for a QB for our newly renovated master bedroom. We like high beds and bought a Luxe ensemble (firm/firm). We are very happy with our purchase. Thank you Sofie for your great customer service.

Snooze A.Snooze

Hi Jacqui, thanks for your review. Great to hear you're loving your new bed and had a positive experience with Sofie and the Launceston team. Regards, Snooze

yogie

yogieNorth-West & West coast, TAS

Best sleep I've had in months .

Just a big Thankyou to Sophie who gave us excellent service, and did all she could to accomadate our requests. We are very happy with our purchase , excellent mattress, excellent service, and excellent sleep.
Thanks also to the team who delivered and assembled our bedroom suite
Well done 'Snooze'

Snooze A.Snooze

Hi Yogie, thanks for your review. It's great to hear you were satisfied with the service and delivery. We will pass this feedback along to Sophie and the team. Thanks, Snooze

Harry B

Harry B

An enjoyable experience.

Just wish to say many thanks to Monica for the really great service.Her attitude, attention to detail and knowledge of the product made the whole process worthwhile. Thanks also to Andrew. and team for the quick and very efficient delivery and installation

Snooze A.Snooze

Thank you for sharing the details of your recent visit to Snooze Launceston Harry. We're pleased to hear of your wonderful experience with Monica, Andrew and the team. We'll be sure to pass your feedback on. Regards, Snooze.

Excellent service and wonderful product!!!!

Monica at Snooze Launceston was fantastic. She took her time in ensuring I was "fitted" to the right mattress. What I purchased is very very comfy and THE most beautiful bed. So happy with both! Also, thank you to Andrew and his team for delivery. Everyone was so easy to deal with and extremely helpful! Couldn't be happier!

Store LocationLaunceston, Tas
Snooze A.Snooze

Hi Linda, We are so pleased to hear about your wonderful visit to Snooze Launceston. We'll be sure to pass on your feedback to Monica, Andrew and the team. Regards, Snooze.

Excellent customer service and a great bed too.

Was very happy with the service provided by Marita and the team. The information provided helped me pick a mattress that I probably wouldn't have picked without assistance, but has been perfect for my needs. I'm sleeping and feeling better. Would definitely so there again when I need my next mattress.

Snooze A.Snooze

Hi Matthew, thank you for sharing the details of your visit to Snooze Launceston. We're so pleased that you had a wonderful experience with Marita in-store and will be sure to share to pass on your feedback. Regards, Snooze.

Amazing service, super friendly staff!!

The Snooze Launceston team went above and beyond for me after I purchased a bed that did not fit up my stairs (my fault for not measuring). Could not have asked for better service from the ladies in store or the delivery men. So friendly, informative, and did not make me feel silly for my mistake! They made the exchange process so easy and I had my new bed up the stairs and assembled on the same day! Thank you all again, I am so grateful!

Karen R.

Karen R.North-West & West coast, TAS

recommend snooze

Sofie at the Launceston store was fantastic!!
Great customer service, friendly and extremely helpful. Delivery was prompt.
And now sleeping!! Will be a repeat customer in the future. Will recommend Snooze to family and friends.

Snooze A.Snooze

Thanks for taking the time to leave a review, Karen. We will be sure to pass your kind feedback along to Sofie and the Launceston team. Thanks, Snooze

Laura

LauraTasmania

Amazing Customer Service

Staff went out of their way and above and beyond to help us with all our requests and needs.
The Snooze system for selecting the perfect bed was very impressive.
We were happy with the warranty provided with our products.

Store LocationLaunceston, Tasmania
Snooze A.Snooze

Hi Laura, thanks for taking the time to leave your review. We'll be sure to pass this on to the team at the Launceston store. Regards, Snooze

Amber P.

Amber P.Launceston, TAS

Marita at Snooze Launceston is amazing!!

Marita at the Launceston store is a gem, her customer service is so friendly and she was so incredibly helpful. I was after a specific bed frame to be delivered and when they didn't have it in stock she did everything she could to locate one for me and had it delivered that same week in just a few days when it suited me. Delivery persons were so wonderful they gave me advice on how to assemble the frame by myself and it was so easy. Frame is absolutely gorgeous (the Amelie bedframe) and very strong and sturdy. Can't thank Marita and the team at Launceston Snooze store enough! So happy!

Snooze A.Snooze

Thanks for taking the time to leave a review, Amber. We're so pleased to hear your experience met your expectations, and will be sure to pass your feedback along to Marita and the team. Thanks, Snooze