Snooze TAS, Launceston

Snooze TAS, Launceston

Amber P.

Amber P.Launceston, TAS

Marita at Snooze Launceston is amazing!!

Marita at the Launceston store is a gem, her customer service is so friendly and she was so incredibly helpful. I was after a specific bed frame to be delivered and when they didn't have it in stock she did everything she could to locate one for me and had it delivered that same week in just a few days when it suited me. Delivery persons were so wonderful they gave me advice on how to assemble the frame by myself and it was so easy. Frame is absolutely gorgeous (the Amelie bedframe) and very strong and sturdy. Can't thank Marita and the team at Launceston Snooze store enough! So happy!

Snooze A.Snooze

Thanks for taking the time to leave a review, Amber. We're so pleased to hear your experience met your expectations, and will be sure to pass your feedback along to Marita and the team. Thanks, Snooze

Great product! Great Service!

Very happy dealing with Monica (in store): she was friendly, informative but didn't pressure us in any way. Delivery guys were prompt, friendly and gave good instructions for assembly and care of the bed set and mattress. And the bed was very easy to put together! Verry happy!

Snooze A.Snooze

Thanks for sharing the details of your recent visit to Snooze Launceston Holly. We're pleased to hear that you had a wonderful experience with Monica and the delivery team. We'll be sure to pass on your feedback to the team. Regards, Snooze.

Beautiful bed, happy customers

Snooze provided excellent customer service. Upgrading & purchasing a new bed was a big commitment & we were reassured by the knowledge shown by staff & the extensive choice of product best suited to our budget. Delivery was quick & efficient. Thank you!

Snooze A.Snooze

Hi, thanks for taking the time to leave a review, we'll be sure to pass it on to the team at Launceston. Regards, Snooze

Fiona

FionaLaunceston, TAS

Excellent service and product

I was searching for a double bed for a spare bedroom.... had been to several other stores and been decidely underwhelmed by the range on offer in this size. Monica at Snooze was able to show me several products which met my criteria and I am delighted with the bed, table and mattress purchased. Great communication during the order process and delivery.

Snooze A.Snooze

Hi Fiona, thanks for your review. Great to hear you had such a positive experience in our Launceston store recently. We will be sure to pass this on to Monica and the team. Regards, Snooze

Johnny

JohnnyLaunceston, TAS

Perfect sleep now

My partner and I were treated so well by Sophie,who made sure we were absolutely content with our purchase and didn't rush or pressure us for a sale! This mattress has transformed my life and we were pleasantly surprised when we received a thank you card with some coffee vouchers as an aftersales gift a week later after delivery...well done snooze

Snooze A.Snooze

Thanks for taking the time to leave a review, Johnny. We'll be sure to pass your kind words along to Sophie and the team. Enjoy your coffee! Thanks, Snooze

Martyn N

Martyn NLaunceston, TAS

Great service and beautiful bed

Sofie was absolutely fantastic. Knowledgeable, patient & friendly. Bed arrived within time frame suggested. Great work by delivery guys who also removed our old ensemble. An excellent professional experience all around.

Excellent Service

The team at Launceston assisted with delivering bedside tables at short notice then when returned (wrong selection by us) efficiently provided credit so we could purchase the more appropriate tables.

Serendipity

SerendipityLaunceston, TAS

Excellent prices and exceptional service

Excellent prices and service.
I would not hesitate in dealing with Snooze Launceston in the future and would highly reccomend them to friends. Forget the rest...,go to Snooze. You won't be disappointed

Snooze A.Snooze

Thank you for sharing the details of your recent visit to Snooze Launceston Serendipity. We're pleased to hear that you had a wonderful visit and will be sure to share with the store. Thanks, Snooze.

Beautiful bed

Purchased bed frame and bedside tables. Lovely product, sturdy and what I was after. Staff did a good job and were accommodating to delivery/pickup options.
Disappointed that I purchased product on a Saturday and then Snooze offered 40% discount to velocity members on the Monday!

Product Appearance Not as advertised
Deborah R.

Deborah R.North-East, TAS

Staff are absolutely fantastic and it was a joy to shop there.

I was not sure what I was after when I went into the store. The staff where excellent and showed me what options I had. Finally brought a king single bed with trundle, I am very happy with the choice the staff helped me with.

Snooze A.Snooze

Thanks for sharing the details of your recent visit to Snooze Launceston Deborah. We're pleased to hear that you had a wonderful experience and will be sure to pass along your feedback to the store. Regards, Snooze.

Rick

Rick

Best service ever

We recently purchased a bed and was helped by Sophie. We were thrilled as she has helped us in the past. Sophie is just lovely, professional and goes above and beyond. Snooze you are blessed to have her as part of your team.

Snooze A.Snooze

Hi Rick. We're so pleased to hear Sophie was able to help you again, and will be sure to pass your feedback along to her and the Launceston team. Thanks, Snooze

Fantastic customer service!

We purchased a new mattress during the recent Triple Velocity Points sale. Experienced outstanding customer service & ended up with a high quality Sealy mattress. The Launceston store staff were very helpful and the delivery team called to advise when they were enroute. A handwritten thank you card arrived in the mail after our purchase, which was a nice touch.. Thanks to Sofie & the rest of the team!

Store LocationLaunceston, TAS
Snooze A.Snooze

Thanks for taking the time to leave a review, Ben. We'll be sure to pass your kind feedback along to Sofie and the team. Thanks, Snooze

Cain

CainLaunceston, TAS

Staff very friendly and knowledgeable

Marita was very friendly and had great knowledge of her products. We just wanted a decent bed for a spare room and she helped us select a good one without breaking the bank.
The two guys delivering our bed were very friendly and came at the time they earlier booked with us.

Awesome

Amazing custmor service, Sophie went above and beyond to help us find the perfect mattress, nothing was to much trouble for her. Couldn't fault her or the rest of the Launceston team at all.

Store LocationLaunceston Tas
Snooze A.Snooze

Thanks for taking the time to leave a review, Georgina. We'll be sure to pass your kind words along to Sophie and the team. Regards, Snooze

Jess

JessTasmania

Excellent service, friendly and easy to talk to! I couldn't have asked for better service!

High quality, easy to view products available, friendly staff. I was able to try several high quality mattresses to find one that suits my needs. I will certainly be shopping there in future.

Rachel Williams

Rachel WilliamsLaunceston, TAS

We love our new beds!

A big thank you to Sandra and Andrew, and their team, for assisting us to purchase our new beds and mattresses for our family. The service was beyond excellent - friendly and informative. We are extremely happy and everyone who visits our new home comments on how good they look. We would definitely recommend Snooze Launceston.

Snooze A.Snooze

Thank you for sharing the details of your recent visit to Snooze Launceston Rachel. We're so pleased to hear that you had a wonderful experience with Sandra, Andrew and the team at the store. We'll be sure to pass your feedback on. Regards, Snooze.

julie s.

julie s.North-East, TAS

Love our new mattress

We purchased our new mattress last week and I cannot express how comfortable it is. I am having the best night's sleep and not waking with a stiff back. It's Fantastic.

Store LocationSnooze Launceston 7250

Freedom50

Freedom50Launceston, TAS

Excellent Service in helping to purchase new mattress and bedroom furniture

Excellent Service by Marita in Launceston store, very knowledgeable on the store's products. When I explained what type of mattress I was looking for she took me through all the options, even getting one in from the warehouse and setting up in the store so my husband and I could look at it, which was the one we ended up buying. Purchased a new queen mattress, base, bedhead, tallboy and 2 bedside tables as well as a double mattress for spare room. Delivery was prompt and guys were helpful.

Store LocationSnnoze, Launceston Tas
Snooze A.Snooze

Thanks for taking the time to leave a review Freedom50. We'll be sure to pass your feedback along to Marita and the Launceston team. Regards, Snooze

Lisa Bowman

Lisa BowmanLaunceston, TAS

Amazing customer service

When entering the store I was immediately greeted by the owner and felt so at ease. Sandra knew a lot about every product and directed me to a great purchase. Delivery by Andrew was amazing and he actually stayed 15 minutes to assemble bed for us. This was above and beyond and the best customer service I've had in years. Defiantly recommend highly to anyone

Store LocationLaunceston tasmania
Snooze A.Snooze

Hi Lisa, thank you so much for providing the details of your visit to Snooze Launceston. We're pleased to hear that you had a wonderful experience with Sandra, Andrew and the team. We'll be sure to pass your feedback on. Regards, Snooze.

Marre

MarreLaunceston, TAS

Amazing service

Recent purchase of mattress, base and bedside drawers. Really personalised service to select our range of items. Sofie spent considerable time with us- from mattress assessment to helping match our choices with other items we already had.

Snooze A.Snooze

Hi Marre, thanks for taking the time to leave your review here. We are glad to hear you received great service from Sophie and the team at our Launceston store. We will be sure to pass this onto the team. Regards, Snooze.