Snooze TAS, Launceston

Great customer service

I was referred to snooze by my daughter Janelle N. I found everyone very helpful and the delivery men were fabulous. I will highly recommend this store and especially Marita.

Snooze A.Snooze

Thank you for leaving the details of your recent visit to Snooze Launceston Patricianne. We're pleased to hear that you had a wonderful visit instore and will be sure to pass your feedback on. Regards, Snooze.

Great customer service

We were looking for a QB for our newly renovated master bedroom. We like high beds and bought a Luxe ensemble (firm/firm). We are very happy with our purchase. Thank you Sofie for your great customer service.

Snooze A.Snooze

Hi Jacqui, thanks for your review. Great to hear you're loving your new bed and had a positive experience with Sofie and the Launceston team. Regards, Snooze

yogie

yogieNorth-West & West coast, TAS

Best sleep I've had in months .

Just a big Thankyou to Sophie who gave us excellent service, and did all she could to accomadate our requests. We are very happy with our purchase , excellent mattress, excellent service, and excellent sleep.
Thanks also to the team who delivered and assembled our bedroom suite
Well done 'Snooze'

Snooze A.Snooze

Hi Yogie, thanks for your review. It's great to hear you were satisfied with the service and delivery. We will pass this feedback along to Sophie and the team. Thanks, Snooze

Harry B

Harry B

An enjoyable experience.

Just wish to say many thanks to Monica for the really great service.Her attitude, attention to detail and knowledge of the product made the whole process worthwhile. Thanks also to Andrew. and team for the quick and very efficient delivery and installation

Snooze A.Snooze

Thank you for sharing the details of your recent visit to Snooze Launceston Harry. We're pleased to hear of your wonderful experience with Monica, Andrew and the team. We'll be sure to pass your feedback on. Regards, Snooze.

Excellent service and wonderful product!!!!

Monica at Snooze Launceston was fantastic. She took her time in ensuring I was "fitted" to the right mattress. What I purchased is very very comfy and THE most beautiful bed. So happy with both! Also, thank you to Andrew and his team for delivery. Everyone was so easy to deal with and extremely helpful! Couldn't be happier!

Store LocationLaunceston, Tas
Snooze A.Snooze

Hi Linda, We are so pleased to hear about your wonderful visit to Snooze Launceston. We'll be sure to pass on your feedback to Monica, Andrew and the team. Regards, Snooze.

Excellent customer service and a great bed too.

Was very happy with the service provided by Marita and the team. The information provided helped me pick a mattress that I probably wouldn't have picked without assistance, but has been perfect for my needs. I'm sleeping and feeling better. Would definitely so there again when I need my next mattress.

Snooze A.Snooze

Hi Matthew, thank you for sharing the details of your visit to Snooze Launceston. We're so pleased that you had a wonderful experience with Marita in-store and will be sure to share to pass on your feedback. Regards, Snooze.

Amazing service, super friendly staff!!

The Snooze Launceston team went above and beyond for me after I purchased a bed that did not fit up my stairs (my fault for not measuring). Could not have asked for better service from the ladies in store or the delivery men. So friendly, informative, and did not make me feel silly for my mistake! They made the exchange process so easy and I had my new bed up the stairs and assembled on the same day! Thank you all again, I am so grateful!

Karen R.

Karen R.North-West & West coast, TAS

recommend snooze

Sofie at the Launceston store was fantastic!!
Great customer service, friendly and extremely helpful. Delivery was prompt.
And now sleeping!! Will be a repeat customer in the future. Will recommend Snooze to family and friends.

Snooze A.Snooze

Thanks for taking the time to leave a review, Karen. We will be sure to pass your kind feedback along to Sofie and the Launceston team. Thanks, Snooze

Laura

LauraTasmania

Amazing Customer Service

Staff went out of their way and above and beyond to help us with all our requests and needs.
The Snooze system for selecting the perfect bed was very impressive.
We were happy with the warranty provided with our products.

Store LocationLaunceston, Tasmania
Snooze A.Snooze

Hi Laura, thanks for taking the time to leave your review. We'll be sure to pass this on to the team at the Launceston store. Regards, Snooze

Amber P.

Amber P.Launceston, TAS

Marita at Snooze Launceston is amazing!!

Marita at the Launceston store is a gem, her customer service is so friendly and she was so incredibly helpful. I was after a specific bed frame to be delivered and when they didn't have it in stock she did everything she could to locate one for me and had it delivered that same week in just a few days when it suited me. Delivery persons were so wonderful they gave me advice on how to assemble the frame by myself and it was so easy. Frame is absolutely gorgeous (the Amelie bedframe) and very strong and sturdy. Can't thank Marita and the team at Launceston Snooze store enough! So happy!

Snooze A.Snooze

Thanks for taking the time to leave a review, Amber. We're so pleased to hear your experience met your expectations, and will be sure to pass your feedback along to Marita and the team. Thanks, Snooze

Great product! Great Service!

Very happy dealing with Monica (in store): she was friendly, informative but didn't pressure us in any way. Delivery guys were prompt, friendly and gave good instructions for assembly and care of the bed set and mattress. And the bed was very easy to put together! Verry happy!

Snooze A.Snooze

Thanks for sharing the details of your recent visit to Snooze Launceston Holly. We're pleased to hear that you had a wonderful experience with Monica and the delivery team. We'll be sure to pass on your feedback to the team. Regards, Snooze.

Beautiful bed, happy customers

Snooze provided excellent customer service. Upgrading & purchasing a new bed was a big commitment & we were reassured by the knowledge shown by staff & the extensive choice of product best suited to our budget. Delivery was quick & efficient. Thank you!

Snooze A.Snooze

Hi, thanks for taking the time to leave a review, we'll be sure to pass it on to the team at Launceston. Regards, Snooze

Fiona

FionaLaunceston, TAS

Excellent service and product

I was searching for a double bed for a spare bedroom.... had been to several other stores and been decidely underwhelmed by the range on offer in this size. Monica at Snooze was able to show me several products which met my criteria and I am delighted with the bed, table and mattress purchased. Great communication during the order process and delivery.

Snooze A.Snooze

Hi Fiona, thanks for your review. Great to hear you had such a positive experience in our Launceston store recently. We will be sure to pass this on to Monica and the team. Regards, Snooze

Johnny

JohnnyLaunceston, TAS

Perfect sleep now

My partner and I were treated so well by Sophie,who made sure we were absolutely content with our purchase and didn't rush or pressure us for a sale! This mattress has transformed my life and we were pleasantly surprised when we received a thank you card with some coffee vouchers as an aftersales gift a week later after delivery...well done snooze

Snooze A.Snooze

Thanks for taking the time to leave a review, Johnny. We'll be sure to pass your kind words along to Sophie and the team. Enjoy your coffee! Thanks, Snooze

Martyn N

Martyn NLaunceston, TAS

Great service and beautiful bed

Sofie was absolutely fantastic. Knowledgeable, patient & friendly. Bed arrived within time frame suggested. Great work by delivery guys who also removed our old ensemble. An excellent professional experience all around.

Excellent Service

The team at Launceston assisted with delivering bedside tables at short notice then when returned (wrong selection by us) efficiently provided credit so we could purchase the more appropriate tables.

Serendipity

SerendipityLaunceston, TAS

Excellent prices and exceptional service

Excellent prices and service.
I would not hesitate in dealing with Snooze Launceston in the future and would highly reccomend them to friends. Forget the rest...,go to Snooze. You won't be disappointed

Snooze A.Snooze

Thank you for sharing the details of your recent visit to Snooze Launceston Serendipity. We're pleased to hear that you had a wonderful visit and will be sure to share with the store. Thanks, Snooze.

Beautiful bed

Purchased bed frame and bedside tables. Lovely product, sturdy and what I was after. Staff did a good job and were accommodating to delivery/pickup options.
Disappointed that I purchased product on a Saturday and then Snooze offered 40% discount to velocity members on the Monday!

Product Appearance Not as advertised

Deborah R.

Deborah R.North-East, TAS

Staff are absolutely fantastic and it was a joy to shop there.

I was not sure what I was after when I went into the store. The staff where excellent and showed me what options I had. Finally brought a king single bed with trundle, I am very happy with the choice the staff helped me with.

Snooze A.Snooze

Thanks for sharing the details of your recent visit to Snooze Launceston Deborah. We're pleased to hear that you had a wonderful experience and will be sure to pass along your feedback to the store. Regards, Snooze.

Rick

Rick

Best service ever

We recently purchased a bed and was helped by Sophie. We were thrilled as she has helped us in the past. Sophie is just lovely, professional and goes above and beyond. Snooze you are blessed to have her as part of your team.

Snooze A.Snooze

Hi Rick. We're so pleased to hear Sophie was able to help you again, and will be sure to pass your feedback along to her and the Launceston team. Thanks, Snooze