Snooze TAS, Launceston

• Warranty Claim MadeYes (0) · No (73)
  • Product Appearance As advertised (93%) · Not as advertised (7%)
Hayley

HayleyLaunceston, TAS

Amazing experience!

We cannot recommend and speak highly enough about our experience with Snooze Launceston. We had 2 beautiful beds delivered, amazing in-store service and Andrew who delivered our beds was wonderful, really friendly and extremely helpful! We are very grateful for the support, advice and pleasant experience. We will definitely be back!

Store LocationLaunceston, TAS
Geetee

Geetee

Fantastic service.

Marita looked after us really well and found us the perfect mattress. She gave us a great price and the whole transaction was very easy. We would definitely recommend Snooze Launceston.

Store LocationLaunceston.

Sleeping comfortably

We recently purchased a mattress from Snooze in Launceston. The service we received from Sophie was excellent, her knowledge of the products and advice based on our stated needs was very helpful. We’re very happy with our new mattress.

Suzanne
Suzanne

Spellcheck has done it again! Our sales representative was Sofie not Sophie.

LittleBitOpinions

LittleBitOpinionsLaunceston, TAS

Terrific service in every way.

We chose a top of the range Sleepmaker. Medium. Queen.
Monica put us on the bed match simulator.
We are very happy with our purchases and the excellent service. Well done Snooze!!

Store LocationLaunceston Tas

Excellent!

Great service, very helpful staff! Love my new mattress, delivery service was excellent, on time, able to work around my busy schedule and very helpful getting it into my house

Store LocationLaunceston, Tas
Anne

AnneLaunceston, TAS

This is the second time we have bought a bed and mattress from this store. Monica was very knowledgeable about the products in the store and was very helpful assisting us make our decision. She gave us the right amount of attention which we appreciated. Monica gave us a good deal, and the in store experience was followed up with information about when the mattress and base had left the factory, and then setting a delivery date. Delivery was done in an efficient and friendly manner.
Thank you, Launceston Snooze, for your great all round service!

Mikaela C.

Mikaela C.Tasmania

Great service, great products!

We received great service from Sofie in store. Found the perfect mattress through their bed match system and they held our products until we finished building 2 months later! When we were ready for delivery they delivered within a day of calling and arrived on time as expected!

SJL

SJLLaunceston, TAS

Very pleased with item

Staff were very helpful and though you didn’t have any in store of the item I was looking for, there was an example but in a different size. Range was very good, quality excellent and price was best that I could find. I didn’t have to assemble

Store LocationHarvey Norman centre, Launceston, Tasmania
SnoozeSnooze

Great service and product while surprising local store

Great service above and beyond the norm. Great mattress is underrated necessity which enables me to remain at home. Essential when your older and a little bit decrepit. Recommend unconditionally.

Store LocationLaunceston Tasmania

Bruce

BruceTasmania

Awesome knowledge of product and gave us a great deal and a great night sleep

Needed an good mattress and got what we asked for an AWESOME night sleep the lady that served us knew her product and gave us a great deal on our mattress

Product Appearance Not as advertised
Store LocationSleepy’s Launceston
Jodi

JodiNorth-East, TAS

Best customer service we have had in years!!

The best service we have received in years! Highly recommend Snooze Launceston to anyone. Sophie was informative, helpful, friendly. Choosing the correct mattress can be difficult, but Sophie made it so much easier. Thankyou!

SnoozeSnooze

I found snooze launceston to have great service , friendly staff , fast delivery & a great product , very happy with my new bed and will shop at snooze again . I recommend visiting snooze launceston if you are shopping for a new bed .

Janine

JanineLaunceston, TAS

Faultless experience!

My whole experience at Snooze was faultless. Marita was helpful and knowledgeable & I purchased the ensemble yesterday and it was delivered today. Andrew and his assistant were polite and unwrapped the ensemble and assembled the feet to the base and placed the ensemble in the bedroom.......and even took away the rubbish with them.
A really good experience after having dealt with some not so good businesses.
Highly recommended.

Excellent in-store service

The Snooze store in Launceston was the first mattress shop I visited in a search for a new Queen mattress. Sofie, the sales person, was so professional, knowledgeable and friendly, that I didn't bother continuing the search in competitors' stores. Sofie worked out a deal that included an ensemble base, and organised quick delivery. The quality of the bedding products in Snooze are obviously high, as is the way they treat customers.

Store LocationLaunceston, TAS
uziealec

uziealecSydney, NSW

Great friendly service

We needed new mattresses and were really pleased with the selection offered by Snooze in Launceston. It was so easy, Marita our sales person listened to our needs and found us the best mattresses. She was friendly and very knowledgeable. Next delivery was a bonus. Very happy with the service. Thank you.

Store LocationLaunceston Snooze

Excellent service

I went in store just to browse beds to replace my 15 year old set. I was impressed by the level of service and knowledge from all staff there. Thank you so much for an incredible experience.

Hi Nadene,
That’s kind of you, Thanks for sharing, we’ll pass this along to our team.
Thanks,

Alana C.

Alana C.Launceston, TAS

Would never shop anywhere else!

Monica knee her products and worked to the information I gave her about budget. Very knowledgeable and helpful. No hidden agenda and so personable. Made shopping easy and fuss free. Second highly recommend Monica and the team at Snooze Launceston.

Store LocationLaunceston Tasmania
Mel B.

Mel B.Launceston, TAS

So far so good

Simple easy instore choosing a new mattress, delivery guys were flexible and worked around my ability to be home at said time. They delivered my mattress and happily assisted moving my old mattress as i was incapacitated!

Susan

SusanHobart, TAS

Love my beds

My beds arrived & were installed by very pleasant delivery men as was the same experience from Sofie (salesperson at purchase). Sofie was very pleasant and professional and went over and above to show me all that Snooze had to offer. I've since had a follow-up call from her to make sure that everything went well with the delivery of my beds. I will be returning to the store in the new year as I'm in need of bedside tables & would not consider going anywhere else. See you soon Sofie. Regards Susan

Paul F

Paul FLaunceston, TAS

Avoid!!! Customer satisfaction guarantee does not apply !!!

After explaining to Snooze Launceston that my wife sleeps hot and testing several different QS mattresses in store we were recommended a Craftsman boxed innerspring mattress which we purchased.. Just one night on this mattress we discovered it was hot to sleep on. Snooze Launceston would not exchange or refund even though we expressly pointed out that we needed a mattress that was not hot to sleep on. Customer satisfaction guarantee does not apply at Snooze Launceston. We have since discovered that there are other stores in Launceston that will exchange mattress if for any reason you are not happy with your purchase.

Store LocationSnooze Launceston