Snooze TAS, Launceston

Snooze TAS, Launceston

Best service ever

We recently purchased a bed and was helped by Sophie. We were thrilled as she has helped us in the past. Sophie is just lovely, professional and goes above and beyond. Snooze you are blessed to have her as part of your team.

Store LocationLaunceston
Hi Rick. We're so pleased to hear Sophie was able to help you again, and will be sure to pass your feedback along to her and the Launceston team. Thanks, Snooze

Fantastic customer service!

We purchased a new mattress during the recent Triple Velocity Points sale. Experienced outstanding customer service & ended up with a high quality Sealy mattress. The Launceston store staff were very helpful and the delivery team called to advise when they were enroute. A handwritten thank you card arrived in the mail after our purchase, which was a nice touch.. Thanks to Sofie & the rest of the team!

Store LocationLaunceston, TAS
Thanks for taking the time to leave a review, Ben. We'll be sure to pass your kind feedback along to Sofie and the team. Thanks, Snooze

Staff very friendly and knowledgeable

Marita was very friendly and had great knowledge of her products. We just wanted a decent bed for a spare room and she helped us select a good one without breaking the bank.
The two guys delivering our bed were very friendly and came at the time they earlier booked with us.

Store LocationSnooze Launceston
Dear Cain, Thank you for taking the time to leave a review of your experience, we're so happy to hear it was all so good for you. We will pass your feedback onto the team in Launceston. Enjoy the bed! Regards, Snooze.

Awesome

Amazing custmor service, Sophie went above and beyond to help us find the perfect mattress, nothing was to much trouble for her. Couldn't fault her or the rest of the Launceston team at all.

Store LocationLaunceston Tas
Thanks for taking the time to leave a review, Georgina. We'll be sure to pass your kind words along to Sophie and the team. Regards, Snooze

Excellent service, friendly and easy to talk to! I couldn't have asked for better service!

High quality, easy to view products available, friendly staff. I was able to try several high quality mattresses to find one that suits my needs. I will certainly be shopping there in future.

Store LocationLaunceston
Hi Jess, Thanks so much for leaving your review here. We are really pleased to hear that you had a good experience at Launceston and will pass it onto the team there. Regards, Snooze.

We love our new beds!

A big thank you to Sandra and Andrew, and their team, for assisting us to purchase our new beds and mattresses for our family. The service was beyond excellent - friendly and informative. We are extremely happy and everyone who visits our new home comments on how good they look. We would definitely recommend Snooze Launceston.

Store LocationSnooze Launceston
Thank you for sharing the details of your recent visit to Snooze Launceston Rachel. We're so pleased to hear that you had a wonderful experience with Sandra, Andrew and the team at the store. We'll be sure to pass your feedback on. Regards, Snooze.

Love our new mattress

We purchased our new mattress last week and I cannot express how comfortable it is. I am having the best night's sleep and not waking with a stiff back. It's Fantastic.

Store LocationSnooze Launceston 7250
Hi Julie, We are so pleased to hear you are enjoying your new mattress, and we will be sure to pass your feedback onto the team at Launceston. Many thanks, Snooze.

Excellent Service in helping to purchase new mattress and bedroom furniture

Excellent Service by Marita in Launceston store, very knowledgeable on the store's products. When I explained what type of mattress I was looking for she took me through all the options, even getting one in from the warehouse and setting up in the store so my husband and I could look at it, which was the one we ended up buying. Purchased a new queen mattress, base, bedhead, tallboy and 2 bedside tables as well as a double mattress for spare room. Delivery was prompt and guys were helpful.

Store LocationSnnoze, Launceston Tas
Thanks for taking the time to leave a review Freedom50. We'll be sure to pass your feedback along to Marita and the Launceston team. Regards, Snooze

Amazing customer service

When entering the store I was immediately greeted by the owner and felt so at ease. Sandra knew a lot about every product and directed me to a great purchase. Delivery by Andrew was amazing and he actually stayed 15 minutes to assemble bed for us. This was above and beyond and the best customer service I've had in years. Defiantly recommend highly to anyone

Store LocationLaunceston tasmania
Hi Lisa, thank you so much for providing the details of your visit to Snooze Launceston. We're pleased to hear that you had a wonderful experience with Sandra, Andrew and the team. We'll be sure to pass your feedback on. Regards, Snooze.

Amazing service

Recent purchase of mattress, base and bedside drawers. Really personalised service to select our range of items. Sofie spent considerable time with us- from mattress assessment to helping match our choices with other items we already had.

Store LocationLaunceston
Hi Marre, thanks for taking the time to leave your review here. We are glad to hear you received great service from Sophie and the team at our Launceston store. We will be sure to pass this onto the team. Regards, Snooze.

First class service and advice.

My partner and I went into the Launceston store to look at a new mattress for our bed. Marita attended to us promptly and professionally. We decided on a new mattress and went to look at other bedding stores before making a firm commitment to purchase. A couple of hours later we returned and bought the mattress for us and two new mattresses for our two eldest daughters. Having worked, and managed, in the customer service industry for many, many years, I appreciated the warm, friendly, professional advice that Marita provided and really wanted to give her the sale. She is a great asset to the business.

Store LocationLaunceston
Hi Jason, Your feedback and review are greatly appreciated, and will be passed on promptly to Marita and the team at Launceston. We are thrilled you had a such a pleasant buying experience, and we hope you enjoy your new mattresses. Kind regards, Snooze.

Just can’t wait to go to bed !!!

I was immediately impressed with the huge range at the Launceston store, spoilt for choice to say the least. Sandra couldn’t have been more helpful & tolerant as I asked lots of questions & she was extremely knowledgeable about everything I needed to know. Snooze Launceston even organised delivery on my behalf as I live approx 2hrs away. I just can’t recommend them enough. Oh yes & importantly my bed is just beautiful just as I remember, I’m very happy with the quality & it was easy to assemble. I’ll be back again for another bedhead pretty soon. Big thank you again to the team at Snooze Launceston.

Store LocationLaunceston
Thanks for taking the time to leave a review, Teresa. We're glass to hear your experience met your expectations, and will be sure to pass along your kind feedback to Sandra and the Launceston team. Regards, Snooze

Excellent service

Two other major retailers I'd been to said - here are the beds available -and that was pretty much it! Sophie @ Snooze took the time to show and explain the many options available without being pushy. The chosen bed was what we wanted, it was delivered promptly (upstairs) & easy to assemble. The price was great but it was really Sophie's service that made me choose Snooze.

Store LocationSnooze Launceston, Tas
Dear Patsy, Many thanks for sharing your experience here. We are delighted to hear about the service you were provided by Sophie and the team at Launceston, who we will pass this feedback onto. Regards, Snooze.

Mattress shopping made easy!

The hard task of finding the right bed was made say at Snooze. Thank you.to Marita who knows her products and could point us in the right direction. Thank you!

Store LocationLaunceston Tasmania
Hi Bill, thank you very much for taking the time to leave a review here. We're pleased to hear that our team was able to help you with a new mattress and will be sure to pass this feedback on to the team in Launceston. Regards, Snooze

Very happy with our Ocean Grove bed.

We finally found a bed that my difficult to please husband liked! Thank you to Marita who exercised extreme patience and excellent customer service dealing with him. The bed looks awesome and we couldn’t be happier. The delivery guys are simply the best. They even carried our own mattress up stairs to go on our new bed. Thanks boys!

Store LocationLaunceston TAS
Thanks for taking the time to leave a review Wendy. We're pleased to hear that you and your husband were happy with the service, delivery and the bed. We'll be sure to pass your feedback along to Marita and the team. Regards, Snooze

My bed shopping experience

Found exactly what I was looking for with exceptional customer service and delivery.
Faultless service on all levels would highly recommend to anyone looking for bedding. Monica the sales person was amazing thank you, extremely happy

Store LocationLaunceston
Thank you very much for leaving a review here. We're happy to hear that you found a great new bed and will be sure to pass this feedback along to the team in Launceston. Regards, Snooze

Wonderful customer service and great products

My partner and I recently upgraded our bed, mattress and pillows at Snooze Launceston. We were greeted by Monica, who was a dream to work with and assisted us to make choices that we are very happy with- and will be for the years to come. The products are of high quality, and I am confident they will stand the test of time. We used the delivery and assembly service which was also excellent. We would highly recommend Snooze.

Store LocationLaunceston
Thanks for taking the time to leave a review Jessie. We're pleased to hear your experience in-store and with delivery was excellent. We'll be sure to pass this on to Monica and the team at Snooze Launceston. Regards, Snooze

Matteress

Marita from Snooze Launceston was very helpful. We were able to choose the right matteress within our budget. No pressure, just good info. We appreciated the friendly service, and the prompt delivery.

Product Appearance Not as advertised
Store LocationSnooze Launceston
Dear Christian, Thank you for taking the time to leave your review for us our Launceston store. We really appreciate it, and will pass this onto them. Kind regards, Snooze.

Fantastic Service!

Thanks to the Launceston Snooze store and especially to Sofie who helped us to pick the perfect bed. Everything was done quickly, including delivery. Also thanks to the lovely delivery guys!

Store LocationLaunceston
Dear Christina, Thank you for taking the time to leave your feedback. We're glad to hear you had such a great experience at our Launceston store, and we will pass this onto them. Enjoy your new bed! Regards, Snooze.

Fantastic Service!

The staff at Launceston Snooze were so helpful and knowledgeable, from Monica in the store, who showed me many different options, to the lovely delivery men. Thank you so much!!

Store LocationLaunceston Tasmania
Dear Jen, Thank you kindly for taking the time to review Snooze. We are thrilled to hear this, and will pass your feedback onto the team at Launceston. Regards, Snooze.