Snooze VIC, Fountain Gate

Snooze VIC, Fountain Gate

Terrible service and product never delivered

We were promised our king single bedframe would be delivered in a couple of weeks. After calling them on the due date they said they'll get back to us. Never did....
We called them again to hear it hadn't been delivered and they'd chase it up. Once again, no call back.
We waited a week and got more excuses. After 4 MONTHS of having to call them to get updates we never received our order. Not once did they call us to give us an update. We finally gave up and got a refund for our deposit. Terrible customer service. Never shopping at snooze again and will not recommend to friends or family.

Warranty Claim MadeNo
Product Appearance Not as advertised
Store LocationFountain Gate
Hi whynot. Our sincere apologies for any inconveniences related to your experience with the Fountain Gate store. We are reviewing training and process requirements to ensure customer satisfaction. Regards, Snooze

new mattress

Caitlin was an extremely friendly young woman, who greeted us with a lovely smile.
she was very knowledgeable and patient, and advised on our purchase. we are now awaiting delivery of the mattress.

Hi Peter, thank you for taking the time to leave a review here. We're happy to hear that you had a great sales experience at our Fountain Gate location. We would love to hear how your delivery goes and how you like your new bed, so please don't hesitate to update your review then. Regards, Snooze

Amazing service

Nathan at the Fountain Gate store was very helpfully and knowledgeable, he was very professional. Great range on mattresses and it was good trying them all and the sleep profiling program was super cool

Warranty Claim MadeNo
Store LocationFountain gate
Hi Kira, thank you for taking the time to write a review here. We're thrilled to hear about your recent experience with our team in Fountain Gate and will be sure to pass this feedback on to the team there. Regards, Snooze

Nathan was extremely helpful and friendly and his product knowledge made the process of choosing our new bed so easy.

Shop LocationVIC, Fountain Gate
Hi Fiona, thanks for leaving your review. Great to hear you had such a positive experience in store. We will be sure to pass this along to Nathan and the team at Fountain Gate store. Hope you're enjoying your new bed. Regards, Snooze.

Great staff, honest and very helpful

I walked in yesterday looking for a mattress after having a terrible experience from another company. Nathan the manager was a absolute legend. I had all four kids with me and desperately needed to Walk out with a new mattress. Nathan was so so so helpful and so honest about what bed would help me for my back condition and he was so understand and patient when the kids made a ruckus! I walked out with a new mattress and happy a Larry! thank you so so much Nathan. Your a legend! I highly recommend this store and there service is impeccable!!

Shop LocationVIC, Fountain Gate
Hi Kimberley, thank you for writing about your visit to Snooze Fountain Gate. We're so pleased to hear that you had a wonderful experience with Nathan and the team at the store. We'll be sure to pass your feedback on. Regards, Snooze.

Retail Superstar at Fountain Gate store!

Excellent customer service at the Fountain Gate store! Highly recommend their staff member called Nathan! He was amazing! Very informative, friendly, patient with the kids and just a generally nice bloke! He remembered us when we returned which was lovely. Couldn’t fault a single thing about his service at all! A true retail superstar!

Shop LocationVIC, Fountain Gate
Hi Liv, thanks so much for taking the time to provide this feedback! We’re delighted to hear that the team at our Fountain Gate store was so helpful. We’ll definitely pass that onto them, and hope to see you back at a Snooze store soon. Regards, Snooze.

Just amazing service!

Narre Warren staff were great and help us with getting out mattress at the right price
The delivery well this has been the best and easy delivery ever! so impressed so polite so on time and thank you well done Snooze.

Shop LocationVIC, Fountain Gate
Hi Alison, thank you for providing the details of your wonderful experience at Snooze Fountain Gate. We'll be sure to pass on your feedback to the team at the store. Regards, Snooze.

Exceptional customer service

I went into Snooze at Fountain Gate at the beginning of last week (July 2018) to potentially source a new mattress. We had bought a MySide 2 years ago and my partner was not really happy with his side. After talking to John and Neal they suggested that they organise to "re-spec" the mattress and change one side to be the same as the other. I didn't know this was possible and the price was extremely reasonable. They organised everything and I had a call from the manufacturer who arranged pickup for yesterday and we will have it back in about a week. We were also given a loan mattress so didn't have to worry aout where we were going to sleep. Neal and John were extremely helpful and their main aim and focus was to resolve my issues. thank you so much for making me, the customer, your priority.

Shop LocationVIC, Fountain Gate
Hi Maria, Thanks for taking the time to leave this review. Glad you're still loving your MySide mattress and the team could help you in keeping it in top condition. We will be sure to pass your thanks on to Neal, John and the team at Fountain Gate. Regards, Snooze

Snooze: Fountain Gate

I purchased a Daintree Bed Frame QS and Chiswick Mattress QS from Snooze at Fountain Gate. I was assisted by Nathan, I had paid for delivery and assembly. I must say the two young men, Jesse and Daniel, who delivered and assembled the bed frame, were very efficient and polite. Thank you for the excellent service

Shop LocationVIC, Fountain Gate
Hi Norina, Thank you for your kind words. We're so pleased to hear that you had an excellent in-store experience at Snooze Fountain Gate. We'll be sure to pass on your feedback to Jessie, Daniel, and the team at the store. Regards, Snooze.

Saved my sanity (and my back!)

I needed a new mattress for my toddler. The staff were so friendly and helpful in helping me choose the right one. The delivery guys were fantastic, calling beforehand, turning up on time, friendly and great service!! Would definitely recommend Neil and team

Shop LocationVIC, Fountain Gate
Hi Chelsea. We're glad to hear of your positive experience with purchasing a new mattress for your toddler. We will be sure to pass your feedback onto Neil and the Fountain Gate team. Regards, Snooze

Absolutely amazing customer service

We purchased a Madison bed and base from the fountainagte store. We were welcomed and greeted with such kindness. After searching for quite a while we realised snooze was not like other stores and had options that not others did. We were offered to do a test in store, and the results discovered our heat and laying position which enabled us to choose a mattress that best suited us based on our sleep positions, pressure and body heat. Neil and others at this store were very helpful, informative, corporative and friendly. Very happy with the service. We highly recommended!

Shop LocationVIC, Fountain Gate
Hi Ann, thank you for sharing the details of your wonderful experience in our Fountain Gate store. We're so happy that Neil and the team were able to help you find the perfect bed! We'll be sure to pass your feedback onto the team at the store. Regards, Snooze.

Great mattress, nice discount

The staff @ Fountain Gate Snooze were great. Very helpful and didn't rush us but let us try as many beds as we wanted. The advice we received was excellent and helped us make the right choice. I would recommend this store.

Shop LocationVIC, Fountain Gate
Hi Michael, Thank you for sharing your great experience in our Fountain Gate store! We'll be sure to pass on your feedback to the team!

Above and beyond

Both Brad and Melody went above and beyond to ensure we got the right bed for us. We are so grateful for their assistance. Highly recommend Snooze Fountain Gate.

Shop LocationVIC, Fountain Gate
Hi Nicole, Thank you for taking the time to provide your feedback. We're pleased to hear that you had a great experience at our Fountain Gate store and will be sure to pass on your feedback onto the team! Regards, Snooze

Complete satisfaction - oh so good.

Thanks to Neal and the team for the brilliant service we received when we had an issue with a mattress we purchased. There was absolutely no problem exchanging the product and we are now completely satisfied. It is great to know that there are still people who are willing to help you. Highly recommend Snooze Fountain Gate.

Shop LocationVIC, Fountain Gate
Hi Glenise, thank you for taking the time to provide your feedback. We're so pleased to hear that you had a great experience and there was no problem exchanging your product. We'll be sure to pass your feedback onto the team at Snooze Fountain Gate. Regards, Snooze

Fantastic customer service from Snooze at Fountain Gate

Can't speak highly enough of Neil from Snooze at Fountain Gate. Went in casually looking for a double bed for my daughter and he was very professional and friendly. He answered all our questions and the ones we didn't even know to ask. No pressure sales at all. We decided to buy and have been extremely happy with the mattress and base ensemble. It's perfect for my daughter. The delivery guys were exceptional. Very quick, professional and respectful. Set it up and took the rubbish away. Highly recommend Snooze at Fountain Gate.

Shop LocationVIC, Fountain Gate
Hi Jacinta, thank you for taking the time to provide your feedback. We're so pleased to hear that you had a great experience at our Fountain Gate store. We will be sure to pass your feedback on to Neil and the team! We hope you daughter loves her new mattress and we look forward to you shopping with us next time! Regards, Snooze.

Very pleased

My partner and I purchased a Myside mattress from your Fountain Gate store. We weren't very happy with the comfort of it so we contacted the store to see what we could do. The store owner was very helpful and assisted us with reselecting a Sealy mattress that would better suit us. We were very happy with the outcome and we even had some left over credit to put towards some bed sheets!!

Shop LocationVIC, Fountain Gate
Hi Jess, thank you very much for taking the time to provide your feedback. We're very happy to hear that you had a great experience and that we could help resolve your issue. We will be sure to pass your feedback on to the Snooze Fountain Gate Franchise Partner to share with the team. Regards, Snooze.

Very uncomfortable Tempur Mattress - sold as the best mattress you can buy

We bought this mattress from Snooze at Fountain gate approx 12 months ago and it is the worse mattress to sleep on ever. Not worth the money we paid.

We advised the shop manager after about a week that it was not right, and we were advised it takes time to mold into the bed. Hubby has been back in to complain and no help/ result for the shop manager - Oh they will offer a discount if we buy another mattress. Yeah like that helps with the problem mattress we paid over $4,000 for! We were taken as fools and have been conned by Snooze. They promise the best nights sleep but that is not the case. The mattress has lumps where we lay and cannot get comfortable anywhere in the bed. Would have been better to buy a cheap mattress.

Shop LocationVIC, Fountain Gate
Hi Kylie, thank you for contacting Snooze and for taking the time to provide your feedback. We're sorry to hear that you are experiencing issues. Can you please email your contact details to enquiries@snooze.com.au so that your purchase details can be located? Snooze Fountain Gate will be in a position to investigate the issue that you have reported in more details and, if required, liaise with the manufacturer for an appropriate remedy. Regards, Snooze

Worst customer experience of my life!

Brought a top of the line mattress and base from the Fountain Gate store. After 6 months bed sagged and gave me horrible back pain. The store manager was borderline aggressive and tried to make me believe the problem was of my own making. Asked to speak with the store owner who would not return my calls. Having dreadful problems with them and now contacting head office. Please do yourself a favour and don't buy from them!

Service, communication, $5000 down the drain

Good service

I purchased the Bilby bed for my son from Fountain Gate. Customer service was great, they went out of their way to make me happy.
In regards to the Bilby bed, I'm very happy with it, it did take 6 hours to put together, but I did it on my own, and I took my time. The Bilby bed is fantastic quality and was easy to put together with its clear and detailed instructions. And they delivered the day after purchase!
Will definitely be back to Snooze Fountain Gate.
great customer service, great quality product