Snooze VIC, Highpoint

Snooze VIC, Highpoint

1.9

• Warranty Claim MadeYes (1) · No (2)
  • Product Appearance As advertised (0%) · Not as advertised (100%)
Kanimbla

KanimblaGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Very bad service and bad attitudes

I purchased a bed first time was manufactured faulty and knows again the bed the wood broken I try to Call the store he was rudely on phone plus we can’t talk to the owner until the next day I don’t advise anyone to purchase from the high points store

Warranty Claim MadeYes
Product Appearance Not as advertised
Store LocationTaylors lakes
Ella

EllaGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Still no delivery after 3 weeks

Called several times. They never returned my calls, kept referring me to other people and can't meet the promised date for delivery. Asked me to call the warehouse directly?! In such cases, they should allow free cancellation. But no. I just have to wait or pay 20-25% cancellation fee, which is at their discretion and they cannot confirm the sum either. Bad experience, I do not recommend! My first and last time. Will be advising my friends to stay away from snooze.

Warranty Claim MadeNo

Very pleasant experience

I was served by a lovely gentleman Richard at your maribrynong store recently and he was pleasant and very helpful as soon as I walked in. I was impressed by the body scanner & he guides me through it all the way and was informative and also gave me tips on how to keep my mattress in good condition. He also worked towards my budget and he assisted me with a home delivery wonderful service thank you from Mariana

Warranty Claim MadeNo
Product Appearance Not as advertised
Store LocationHigh point
Furniture Shops

Find out how Snooze VIC, Highpoint compares to other Furniture Shops

Great service and knowledge - Left with a smile - Snooze Highpoint

Over the weekend we purchased a Madison Times square mattress. We were very pleased with the staff at Snooze Highpoint. Adrian and Theo were the most approachable/ friendly staff we have come across in our hunt for a new mattress. They answered all of our questions and helped us choose a bed we feel is great and looked after us with a great price. Very pleased with the service and would defiantly go back there again next time around.

Jay

Jay

Unfriendly customer service Highpoint Snooze

I wish I found Product Review before I bought my bed from Snooze Highpoint. The sales people (manager in particular) is very unfriendly, and very pushy. I'd advise anyone who steps into snooze to watch out for him, he will try to talk you into buying anything, even if it's the wrong bed type or shape for you.
Additionally he will not hesitate to lie about how long it takes to ship you the bed, if he says 4 weeks, he means 8 (like for me). Like others have said, stay away!

MaxVictoria

Worst customer service EVER

Max

I sent my contact details on 7th oct. When should I expect you to contact me??

SnoozeSnooze

Hi Max, thank you for your message. Unfortunately we have been unable to locate any emails from that date. Can you please forward the email again to enquiries@snooze.com.au so we can locate your details? Regards, Snooze.

Lack of customer service

Michael W
Michael W

The store i purchased from was Highpoint Homemaker Centre Maribrynong, Victoria. I can be contacted via email address already provided.

DannyGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Worst Company Ever To Deal With.

Was overcharged, then got blamed because i should've known i was overcharged. Was given a broken bed leg, then i was unable to get the colour matched when they gave me a new one. When they came to remove the broken leg, they damaged the bed head, then they wanted to replace that, who knows what else they will damage (maybe scratch my timber floors or put a hole in the wall). DO NOT BUY ANYTHING FROM THE HIGHPOINT STORE. [name removed] AT HEAD OFFICE (complaints department) IS ALSO OF NO HELP. everyone hand [censored word removed] you off to someone else.

BselMelbourne