Snooze VIC, Nunawading

Snooze VIC, Nunawading

Excellent advice and service

Staff Maya was exceptional with her service, including advice on the most suitable bed for our needs and arranging delivery of the new bed and disposal of our old bed. She had made the difficult choice so easy. She managed to help us decide and finalise the purchase within 1/2 hour. Prior to that, we had spent days visiting several bed stores, including another Snooze, without a decision.

Shop LocationVIC, Nunawading
Hi Kitty, thanks for your review. So great to hear that your experience with Maya and the team at Nunawading was so positive. We hope you're enjoying your new bed and will be sure to pass your positive feedback along to the team. Regards, Snooze.

SNOOZE NUNAWADING - AWESOME - FANTASTIC CUSTOMER SERVICE & SO HELPFUL!

Purchased a stunning Australian made bedroom suite from SNOOZE at Nunawading for our new apartment - alas designer/architect of our apartment (Turner Residences - Glen Iris) failed to design a main bedroom which in fact a normal queen size bed would fit into (5m long x only 2.5m wide). The beautiful bed we had made did not fit in. Snooze at Nunawading bent over backwards to help us & have come forward to assist with getting the manufacturer to chisel down the wood on our bed so that in fact it may fit. They have been nothing but helpful, responsive & have been just fantastic to deal with.

Thanks to all the wonderful staff at SNOOZE Nunawading who are an absolute credit to this store & to their terrific manager Ron - well done on such a great team effort - we can't thank you enough for all you have done for us & for bending over backwards to help.

Shop LocationVIC, Nunawading
Hi Harvey, thanks for your review. Glad the team could help you find the perfect bed for your new place. We will be sure to pass your feedback on to the team. Regards, Snooze

Mattress pick up fee / attitude..outrageous!

Whilst in store service was reasonable, products yet to be used / determined, we were extremely disappointed with reluctant attitude of delivery person and cost ($60) to take old mattresses away! This despite website policy stating that company would take away older mattresses upon delivery, which MAY bare some cost. When you spend over $4000 on delivery items, inc $80 delivery charge, this appears excessive and unacceptable! Potential customers be warned, give Snooze a big miss!!

Shop LocationVIC, Nunawading
Hi Mark, thanks for your feedback. Can you please send your best contact number to enquiries@snooze.com.au and your purchasing store so we can contact you in regards to this.0412778056 speak to my wife Doreen

Ended up not buying with them but only because delivery was quicker through someone else

Went to snooze in Nunawading for a Sealy Posturepedic bed. Maya was great and did the computerised bed select and got us to try several beds. Found one we liked and then did the usual compare price. Snooze was best on price but someone else could deliver straight away with a comparable bed and I was desperate to get rid of the old one. If not for that Maya would have clinched the deal.

Shop LocationVIC, Nunawading
Hi Cleo2, thank you for taking the time to provide your positive feedback. Your comments are being forwarded to the team at the store at Nunawading, as well as to Snooze Management. This feedback will also be published in Snooze News, our in-house magazine that reaches sales teams across the Snooze network. The team at the store are sure to appreciate your kind words.

Service-Nunawading Store

Fabulous service, no pressure, each time I returned after comparing other stores offerings I got the same salesperson so did not have to renegotiate. When getting best deal from Manager he did not try to take over sale from the sales guy I had been dealing with. Gave me a great deal!

Shop LocationVIC, Nunawading
Hi Cosi, thank you for taking the time to provide your feedback! We're really happy to hear about the great experience you've had at our Nunawading store, and we will be sure to pass your sentiments onto the team. We look forward to you shopping with us next time :) Regards, Snooze

Sweet Dreams

Purchased a Queen size sleep to live bed from our local Snooze store absolutely BRILLIANT and would recommend to anyone.

Shop LocationVIC, Nunawading
Hi Kenny, thank you for your message and for taking the time to provide your feedback. We will be sure to pass it on to the team at Snooze Nunawading. We look forward to you shopping with us next time. Regards, Snooze.

Great service from the Nunawading store and mattress 10 out of 10!!!

My partner and I bought our Mattress from the Nunawading store. Both Luke and the sales person provided us with great advise as to which mattresses were most suitable for both of our builds and postural concerns (their assistance was gold!) We eventually decided on the Madison empire which without question is the best mattress we have ever owned. The only negative is how much we miss it when we are on holidays! The delivery was also spot on. Completely faultless experience and couldn't rate this mattress more highly.

Shop LocationVIC, Nunawading
Hi Jane, thank you for taking the time to provide your feedback. We're so pleased to hear that you had a great experience in our Nunawading store. We will be sure to pass on your feedback to Luke and the team! We look forward to you shopping with us next time. Regards, Snooze.

Once I Paid The Deposit The Rude Attitude And Service Dried Up.

Nunnawading store. Put a deposit on a bed base. Was explicit in that required the end of November. Told to pay by end of day otherwise wouldn't get delivery at the time or for price. Felt pressure tactics. Rang 4 days later given same price and promised before end of November. Rang 20th November to enquire as to time. Told don't know, can't help rude attitude. I begged for an update as stated l needed to organise trailer. Wish l never bought there. Started off with pushy untruths and now they have my money, rude and unapologetic. Dreadful customer service- never again!

Shop LocationVIC, Nunawading
Dear Nic, thank you for taking the time to provide details of your experience. Your comments are being made known to the store for any process or training requirements. Please accept apologies on behalf of Snooze for any inconveniences. Could you please email enquiries@snooze.com.au with your mobile number as this will help locate your order details in the system; which may still be on track for delivery end November. A store representative will be requested to confirm the delivery timeframe and be in touch with you as soon as possible. Regards, Snooze

Excellent Customer Service Snooze Nunawading

My first new bed and mattress in 20 years - so a big purchase for me - and how do you choose the right mattress?
Staff were very attentive and helpful when I was trying mattresses; and even customised the customised bedBuilder options!
The bed is great - but I couldn't sleep on the mattress even after trying for 5 weeks.
Viki has been very understanding and took time to recommend another mattress - a latex one.
She organised delivery of the new one and took away the first mattress for the difference in price of the mattresses.
Thanks very much Viki and Snooze Nunawading.
(First night I slept on the Latex mattress my worst fears were realised when I couldn't sleep as it felt like I was sleeping in an oven - despite removing all covers and resorting to sheets. But, with all options (and me) exhausted I tried the second night AND there was NO HEAT problem - and since then - 3 weeks ago - I have slept wonderfully. The mattress has a really comfortable solid (but not hard) feel. )

Shop LocationVIC, Nunawading
Thank you for your message and for taking the time to provide your feedback. We're so happy to hear that you love your bed and mattress and that we could find a resolution for you. We will be sure to share this feedback with the team at Snooze Nunawading. We look forward to you shopping with again next time. Regards, Snooze.

Customer service beyond expectations

I bought a Madison Grand mattress at the Home Show in Melbourne in late 2013. My elderly mother was impressed with my mattress and early this year went to Snooze in Nunawading (Vic) to order the same - she took my receipt with her to ensure it was the same product. She ordered the bed, awaited its delivery and all went well - until she slept on it. I reassured her that beds need 6-8 weeks 'wearing in' to soften up. After several months, she was aching all over from too firm a mattress and we couldn't understand why it wasn't the same as mine in terms of softness. On being near the store for something else recently, I encouraged her to go in an advise the staff of her disappointment. One of the store personnel - Vicki - advised us that the product had changed in the intervening period since I bought it and was now a firmer product. We understood but said it was a shame that that fact hadn't been mentioned when my mother was purchasing the mattres on the basis of my receipt in her hand. Vicki said that she would contact the manufacturer to see what could be done as my mother said she couldn't sleep on the one she'd bought and had got her old one off the spare bed.
Amazingly, Vicki contacted us a couple of days later to advise that she had organised for another mattress to be made to the old specifications (softer) and for a small modest charge, would have the mattress purchased collected and replaced with one the same as mine. Talk about going above and beyond! I was sure that they would say 'too bad it's a used mattress now, nothing we can do'. We were thrilled with this level of customer service - particularly as Mum being a pensioner was not able to afford another mattress of this quality. Well done Vicki. Well done Snooze. We won't shop anywhere else in future.

Shop LocationVIC, Nunawading
Thank you for taking the time to provide your feedback, we love hearing about our customers' in store experiences! We will be sure to pass on your feedback to Snooze Nunawading to share with Vicki and the team. We look forward to you shopping with us next time! Regards, Snooze.

Snooze comes through again.

We bought our third mattress at Snooze Nunnawading in past 17 years, great service and staff, again, especially Maya, she went out of her way to show us the complete range, and even put us on the mattress diagnostic machine, to perfectly match our bodies, and sleeping positions. We were shown our options, and with Maya's expect help, we chose our perfectly suitable mattress. We had a great first nights sleep, and are loving our new bed.
Perfectly match product.
Nothing

Shop LocationVIC, Nunawading
Hi Keith Thank you for your feedback. We're happy to hear that you had a great experience at our Nunawading store and love your new bed. We will be sure to pass on your feedback to the franchise partner to share with their team. Regards Snooze

Snooze (nunawading)

I went into the store and wanted to buy a wentworth bed. was greeted by a customer service person called [name removed]. she gave me a quote on the bed and bedside table. and i asked for a 40% discount. she told me that i she had to show me the door and that she can't get it at that price. she was very rude and asked me to leave the store because there's no way she could give me a discount and 40% was not happening. shocking service and i won't be buying from her, ever. next door, ask for [name removed] from forty winks. he gave me a 30% off the wentworth furniture set. am considering now.

Madison Grand (top of the range) - my review

We bought the most expensive one...the "GRAND" ...the thickest pillow top. for $3585 (after manager'ds discount)..it felt good during the testing stage. The salesman recommended me not to buy as I am a male and requires a firmer bed, but it felts so good (the cloud feel), I purchased it,...now really regretting it. Well..what can I say, I am responsible for my own action...Sometimes the most expensive one is not necessarily the best for my body, I found my old bed $800 to be more superior to my back - which I can "get up and go" every morning and feeling refreshed and charged-up. This super plush Madisson Grand bed...oh boy, sore shoulder, neck, tired body (never seem to be enough) and lumbar acheness - I can't stand it. I spent so much time on how to make the soft bed firmer on the internet...no actual practical information found on line. We went back to Snooze, they advised I can "re-spec" - which means they will remove the pillow top unique sponges for $800- $900 +gst. (let's say $1000) - to make it to "Times Square" firmness. We felt its a bit unfortunate to spend $1000 to downgrade the bed to a timesquare model. Alternatively purchase another firmer bed...we are still deciding which path to go***sigh***...Lesson learnt...stick to firmer/ or medium firm bed No matter what,,.,,especially if you are male. We are intending to buy the mahjong bamboo bed matt to add some firmness on line...but if you are reading this...Don't buy any super thick pillow top...choose a firmer one.

too soft - and it may become softer as time goes by...

Shop LocationVIC, Nunawading
Actually, a few days later after writing this review, I flipped the bed. and at that time, I decided to removed the Mattress protector (that we purchased at the same time together with the bed) completely as I was no longer emotionally attached with the bed...and Surprise surprise, the bed felt great, it was Wow! I no longer have any body, neck and shoulder ache problems that I described previously. I do not know how to edit my review to change it to better star rating, but I felt unfair if I do not insert another comments to justify if this problem is no longer there. I believe the problem is not the bed, it was in fact the heavy duty mattress protector that we purchased from the Sales Rep in the same store - that can only fit a big king size bed with 50+ cm drop. Heavy duty means heavy in weight and has a very thick top layer. After removing the heavy duty mattress protector, the bed top does feel wonderfully perfect now, both my wife and I felt the "Wow factor" this is what it should feels like. I felt my back was supported - which was the initial feeling/ sensation when we first tested and decided to buy the bed in the showroom. Since removing the mattress protector, I do not have any ache at all. If fact I have a very comfortable sleep. My analysis was that...the Mattress protector that we purchased was top of the range, hence, extremely heavy, almost an additional layer of a semi-firm top. When wrapped onto the bed, and slept on it - my heavy lumbar section obviously sank but not to my realization, it pulls all other fabric downwards, defeating the purpose of a memory foam/ latex contour of the MADISON GRAND pillow top. - hence my back and body parts were not supported equally. So after few weeks since my last review, and removing the mattress protector, I loved the bed, and enjoyed every night of it. I would re-rate this MADISON GRAND - 4 STARS instead of 2. My recommendation is don't buy the mattress protector that costs $99-100 (at the time of purchase). Just cover it with normal bed linen and you will feel and enjoy the $3500+ pillow top bed. I look forward to my sleep now, and regret that I should have done it earlier as we purchased the bed over a year now. And thank god, I did not "re-spec" otherwise, more money down the drain. In summary. No regret (now that we removed the Mattress protector), and sometimes buying the best of the best (e.g. mattress protector) may not suit your needs.