Snooze VIC, Nunawading

Snooze VIC, Nunawading

Excellent advice and service

Staff Maya was exceptional with her service, including advice on the most suitable bed for our needs and arranging delivery of the new bed and disposal of our old bed. She had made the difficult choice so easy. She managed to help us decide and finalise the purchase within 1/2 hour. Prior to that, we had spent days visiting several bed stores, including another Snooze, without a decision.

Snooze A.Snooze

Hi Kitty, thanks for your review. So great to hear that your experience with Maya and the team at Nunawading was so positive. We hope you're enjoying your new bed and will be sure to pass your positive feedback along to the team. Regards, Snooze.

Harvey

Harvey

SNOOZE NUNAWADING - AWESOME - FANTASTIC CUSTOMER SERVICE & SO HELPFUL!

Snooze A.Snooze

Hi Harvey, thanks for your review. Glad the team could help you find the perfect bed for your new place. We will be sure to pass your feedback on to the team. Regards, Snooze

Mark AWA, 6030

Mattress pick up fee / attitude..outrageous!

Whilst in store service was reasonable, products yet to be used / determined, we were extremely disappointed with reluctant attitude of delivery person and cost ($60) to take old mattresses away! This despite website policy stating that company would take away older mattresses upon delivery, which MAY bare some cost. When you spend over $4000 on delivery items, inc $80 delivery charge, this appears excessive and unacceptable! Potential customers be warned, give Snooze a big miss!!

Snooze A.Snooze

Hi Mark, thanks for your feedback. Can you please send your best contact number to enquiries@snooze.com.au and your purchasing store so we can contact you in regards to this.

0412778056 speak to my wife Doreen

Cleo2

Cleo2Melbourne

Ended up not buying with them but only because delivery was quicker through someone else

Went to snooze in Nunawading for a Sealy Posturepedic bed. Maya was great and did the computerised bed select and got us to try several beds. Found one we liked and then did the usual compare price. Snooze was best on price but someone else could deliver straight away with a comparable bed and I was desperate to get rid of the old one. If not for that Maya would have clinched the deal.

Cosi

Cosi

Service-Nunawading Store

Fabulous service, no pressure, each time I returned after comparing other stores offerings I got the same salesperson so did not have to renegotiate. When getting best deal from Manager he did not try to take over sale from the sales guy I had been dealing with. Gave me a great deal!

Sweet Dreams

Purchased a Queen size sleep to live bed from our local Snooze store absolutely BRILLIANT and would recommend to anyone.

Snooze A.Snooze

Great service from the Nunawading store and mattress 10 out of 10!!!

My partner and I bought our Mattress from the Nunawading store. Both Luke and the sales person provided us with great advise as to which mattresses were most suitable for both of our builds and postural concerns (their assistance was gold!) We eventually decided on the Madison empire which without question is the best mattress we have ever owned. The only negative is how much we miss it when we are on holidays! The delivery was also spot on. Completely faultless experience and couldn't rate this mattress more highly.

Snooze A.Snooze

Once I Paid The Deposit The Rude Attitude And Service Dried Up.

Nunnawading store. Put a deposit on a bed base. Was explicit in that required the end of November. Told to pay by end of day otherwise wouldn't get delivery at the time or for price. Felt pressure tactics. Rang 4 days later given same price and promised before end of November. Rang 20th November to enquire as to time. Told don't know, can't help rude attitude. I begged for an update as stated l needed to organise trailer. Wish l never bought there. Started off with pushy untruths and now they have my money, rude and unapologetic. Dreadful customer service- never again!

KR

KRAustralia

Excellent Customer Service Snooze Nunawading

slanger

slangerGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Customer service beyond expectations

Snooze A.Snooze

Snooze comes through again.

We bought our third mattress at Snooze Nunnawading in past 17 years, great service and staff, again, especially Maya, she went out of her way to show us the complete range, and even put us on the mattress diagnostic machine, to perfectly match our bodies, and sleeping positions. We were shown our options, and with Maya's expect help, we chose our perfectly suitable mattress. We had a great first nights sleep, and are loving our new bed.
Perfectly match product.
Nothing

michael

michaelmelbourne

Snooze (nunawading)

I went into the store and wanted to buy a wentworth bed. was greeted by a customer service person called [name removed]. she gave me a quote on the bed and bedside table. and i asked for a 40% discount. she told me that i she had to show me the door and that she can't get it at that price. she was very rude and asked me to leave the store because there's no way she could give me a discount and 40% was not happening. shocking service and i won't be buying from her, ever. next door, ask for [name removed] from forty winks. he gave me a 30% off the wentworth furniture set. am considering now.

kon-VicGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC