Snooze VIC, Springvale

Snooze VIC, Springvale

Amazing Service

Alex is absolutely knowledgeable and helpful. He patiently explained the difference between the products and helped us try and find the right mattress. The price negotiation was hassle-free and we were really happy with his offer (compare with what we got from HN and Domayne). We were impressed with Alex's service and would highly recommend it.

Shop LocationVIC, Springvale
Hi Alex, Thank you for leaving the details of your recent visit to Snooze Springvale. We're pleased to hear you were impressed with the service and felt informed on your mattress decision. We'll be sure to pass on your feedback to Alex and the team. Regards, Snooze.

Gr8 service awesome mattress

Overall Extremely happy . Highly recommended to everyone and family . Staff are friendly and very knowledgeable. Especially alex he is so patient and friendly

Shop LocationVIC, Springvale
Hi Andrew, thank you for sharing the details of your visit to Snooze Springvale. We're so happy to hear that you had a wonderful experience with Alex and the staff in-store. We'll be sure to pass on your feedback to the store. Regards, Snooze.

Great service and knowledge

Yes all good, bought a mattress and was shocked at how much choice there is, snooze made it easy as pie

Shop LocationVIC, Springvale
Hi Chan, thank you for sharing the details of your visit to Snooze Springvale. We're so pleased that you had an enjoyable experience and will be sure to pass your feedback along to the store. Regards, Snooze.

Amazing online experience

Bought my son the polo bed frame and Sealy Noosa mattress online and love it! It’s hard going bed shopping with two young boys and it was such an easy experience ordering online and organising delivery. The store contacts you the next day to follow up on your order and arrange delivery. My son loves his new big bed and I didn’t even have to leave the house! Will definitely be buying our next beds and mattresses from Snooze online.

Shop LocationVIC, Springvale
Hi SM85, thank you for taking the time to provide your feedback. We're so glad to hear that you had a great experience with both Springvale, and our online store. We'll be sure to pass on your feedback to both teams.

Do your research before buying from Snooze. Don't think that more expensive is better quality.

My partner and I purchased a queen bedroom suite and a queen Technogel Classic mattress last August from Snooze Springvale Homemaker Center. The sales rep was very friendly and helpful but now that I've experienced the products purchased from them for almost a year, I think he was probably only out for our money with minimal thought for customer care or satisfaction.

The mattress which was recommended to us by the sales rep for giving superior spinal support, is giving me a very stiff back every morning. We contacted the store in October last year to see what can be done, only to be told (quite rudely) by the manager that "because they only suggest not recommend beds, and that we went with their suggestion", our only two options were to "wait until it softens up as mattresses do after some time" or "pay $800 for the manufacturers to add an additional layer of comfort on the mattress". Of course, I chose the former but even after a year, the mattress is still as hard as a rock.

The bedroom suite we thought was a great purchase until we moved last Saturday. However, when it came to moving the bed, we found that the bed frame slats had badly warped and bent out of shape, so much so that when it came to reassembling it at our new home, we could not get any of them to sit in the grooves cut out for them in the frame. With the mattress on it now, it creaks and slightly shakes when we get on or move in the bed. Moreover, we found that even the SMALLEST bump on the frame caused scratches and dents. Note that prior to this we did not move the bed at all and that we paid for someone from Snooze to assemble the entire suite.

So, all in all, I am very disappointed in Snooze. My advice to everyone is to please do thorough research before you go mattress hunting so that you don't fall for slimy sales tricks and please spend at least 20-30 minutes lying on the mattress in store before deciding to buy it. It'll save you much heartache (and backache). Also, get your bed frames elsewhere! We really question ourselves now on why we decided to buy from Snooze. Obviously, more money paid for something doesn't mean it is of better quality like we so naively thought. I certainly won't be going back to Snooze again nor recommending them to anyone else.

Shop LocationVIC, Springvale
Thank you for taking the time to provide your feedback. It is our understanding that the store has been in touch with you and we hope this will eventuate in all your concerns being adequately addressed. Regards, Snooze.The store only contacted my partner, not me, even though they have both our emails. Also, he sent them the photos of the warped boards of the bed frame as they'd requested, but it has been a week and there has been no reply. We will try contacting them again.

Excellent customer service

Went to snooze on springvale to look at some beds and ended up walking out with a bed frame, mattress, sheets, protectors and pillows. Simply helped me and my fiancée out immensely and worked w us to give us what we needed at a irrefutable price. Excellent customer service with really friendly and helpful people that wanted us to have the right bed, not just any bed.
Helpful, friendly and inexpensive

Shop LocationVIC, Springvale
Dear TJ, Thank you for your feedback and we are pleased hear of your positive experience at Snooze. We will pass on your kind thoughts to the Store Manager at Snooze Springvale to share with their team. Kind Regards Snooze Management

Excellent Knowledge, Service & Understanding MY needs.

My husband & I have recently bought our new mattress from Snooze Springvale & were amazed with our experience. The guys there were so helpful we couldn't be any happier. From a hello to a bed match to a lay down & try, we could have fallen asleep in the store on our favourite mattress that day. We think the sales person had been in Snooze or bedding I guess for a long time as the knowledge we left with is mind blowing. What we thought we knew was only the beginning & we had to accept new ideas as we are changing, our bodies are changing each year. Thank you Snooze Springvale, we will recommend you to all our friends.
Great experience, prices & reliable.

Shop LocationVIC, Springvale
Dear Jesse.c. Thank you for your feedback and we are pleased hear of your positive experience at our Snooze Springvale store. I have forwarded your comments to the Store Manager to share with their team. Kind Regards Snooze Management