So ripped off

Bad customer service, blame each other for mistakes and then fight infront of you so I just left meanwhile they still bickering at each other I'm out the door !! Don't even think they noticed I was gone I mean geeez need to calm down a bit that's just mental.

Hi Ben, our sincere apologies for the experience you had while shopping at the Snooze Mandurah store. We value all customer feedback, and your comments are being forwarded to the Snooze management team. If you require additional assistance please send me an email to enquires@snooze.com.au. Kind regards, Snooze.

Purchase Mattress and Bedroom Suite

Bought a mattress and bedroom suite even though our intention was just to look and compere to other shops. Gail and Cheree were fantastic, showing us their range and making recommendations which were not just based on price. They also went out of their way to arrange delivery 3 months forward to our new interstate address. We would highly recommend both the quality of goods and exceptional service.

Warranty Claim MadeYes
Product Appearance Not as advertised
Store LocationMandurah WA
Thank you for taking the time to leave a review of your recent experience with us. We're happy to hear that you found a new mattress during your visit and would recommend us to others. Kind Regards, Snooze

Mattress quality poor. High prices. Salesperson gave us wrong advice

We decided to buy a mattress at Snooze. We were asked to do a test and the test gave medium firm. (Most of the persons are medium) in order to be safe. We found the mattress hard, but we were told that it does get softer.

We spent nearly $2000 and we realized that we cannot sleep on this kind of mattress, too hard.

=============

We ended up buying from a company in Canberra that produces its own mattresses, they are really cool and inexpensive, $1000. Now we can finally have a good sleep.

Once you buy a mattress, there is no return, so be very aware of what you need and do not take much advice from outside.

Warranty Claim MadeNo
Product Appearance As advertised
Dear Alex, Thank you for your feedback. Your disappointment with your purchase is sincerely regretted. New products including mattresses can feel a little firm initially. Should you wish to discuss options; to perhaps change the feel of the mattress, please email enquiries@snooze.com.au with your contact details and your purchase will be reviewed with the team at the store from where you made your purchase. Regards, Snooze

Excellent customer service from Cheree

Cheree provided excellent customer service. She was pleasant, friendly, helpful and not at all pushy and is clearly very knowledgeable about her product. Free delivery was organised and we received our new mattress within a week of ordering. Susie (from the Snooze warehouse) and the delivery guys were all great too. Highly recommend.

Shop LocationWA, Mandurah
Thank you for taking the time to leave a review Madeleine. We're happy to hear that you had a positive experience with Cheree and Susie and will be sure to pass along this feedback to the team at Mandurah. Regards, Snooze

great service

Purchased a King electric bed a Queen bed with padded head boards. From the sales girl in the Mandurah store through to the delivery guys we could not fault them. A Pleasure to deal with would highly recommend to anyone wishing to purchase from Snooze.

Shop LocationWA, Mandurah
Hi Wave, thanks for taking the time to leave a review. We pleased to hear your experience with the Mandurah store was a pleasure, and will be sure to pass your feedback along. Regards, Snooze

Buyer beware!! With #withsnoozeyoulose.. your money & sleep

So similar to the person before me (witchgenes) except it was the Mandurah Snooze store. We were sold the floor stock but was assured that it was in excellent condition. I said I would rather pay the extra $300 to get a new one, but was assured by the staff that it wouldn't be necessary as this was as good as. Well it wasn't. there has been soooo much to and fro that we have diarised the emails, calls and visits, but basically we are now lumped with a bed we can't use (we are now sleeping separately on 2 single mattresses as the bed is unusable) and they have convinced the guy from Selectopedic who came to pick up our bed to repair or replace it last week, that now it is an "allowable variance". When he came to our home earlier the same day, he told my husband that it looks 'really bad, I can see from here without even touching it". He then told him he would take it to see if he could repair it or they will replace it. We were FINALLY glad that someone was listening as the manager and girls at the Mandurah snooze said that there is nothing wrong with it and it would take a months - 12 weeks for the bed to settle. But unfortunately he dropped it back that day while our daughter was home and didn't say anything about it other than he would email my husband the report.
We tried to sleep on it twice but it felt exactly the same, we even rotated it to try and get some sleep, but no, it was painful. We went back to being on single mattresses again and tried constantly to get hold of the Mandurah Store to find out if they fixed it or replaced it (we thought we had 2 bad mattresses) but we find out yesterday via email, that after having it checked, there was only "allowable variances" and that they did not repair nor did they replace!!!
They have ZERO customer care and they hide behind their "allowable variances" excuse.
They will not give my money back!
They will not fix it!
I'm stuck!!!
I will now drag this to the higher authorities (SC) and keep everyone that will listen informed on twitter & FB
This is now day 30! and I will one day get a decent night's sleep!
I wished I would have come here first to read there reviews. Never ever ever again!! #withsnoozeyoulose #withsnoozeilose

Shop LocationWA, Mandurah
Dear Melissa, The Store Manager has sent Gary an email and also left a voice message requesting a callback. The mattress was displayed at the store when it was tried out prior to a decision being made to buy it as floor stock. It is the same mattress which was delivered and subsequently checked by the manufacturer when Gary reported that it was sagging. Please communicate with the store over the phone or via email to have all your concerns addressed. Regards SnoozeHi Snooze, would you please come and pickup your 'mattress' it is useless. Both Hubby & I are suffering with sever sore backs (after your insistence that we "wear it in") His side of the bed has collapsed again & it seems no one at Snooze is interested in helping. Where is your customer satisfaction? Where is your Quality Assurance? I did not want to take this further but I have no choice. Thanks for proving my point with your customer service..... # withsnoozewelose. No one seems to actually care in Snooze.if ANYONE out there is interested in an update. NO ONE at Snooze would return our calls. Refused to deal with us at all. Absolutely DISGUSTED. Our aptly named "TOURTURE RACK" had to go. and we got an amazing bed from Bedshed in Mandurah. Its like sleeping on clouds & they actually cared about our comfort, super friendly & weren't just after our money. BTW Hubby is still having specialist appointments from the damage that was done from the torture rack " Maddison". try bedshed, way cheaper too! #4500kstolen #withsnoozewelose

Snooze Customer Service 10/10

I purchased online & picked up from local Mandurah store. Was a very quick, easy & cost saving experience! 2nd purchase within a few weeks.

Shop LocationWA, Mandurah
Hi Neny, thanks very much for taking the time to provide us with your feedback, we're happy to hear you had a great experience. We'll be sure to pass on your feedback to the team at the Mandurah store.

Worst bed ever..................................

We paid a lot of money for our bed. We bought a Queen bed series 6 firm. We paid $2800 for this bed. It is so uncomfortable my husband and I wake up every morning with sore hips and back. It's just dreadful. We are so upset and we can't afford to buy another bed. So we are stuck with this dreadful bed. Buyer beware do not buy there beds. I wish we had picked the Sealy Posturepedic bed at least we would have got a good bed. We cannot continue like this I am living on painkillers....We are going to seek legal action as we get no response from phone calls or online.

Shop LocationWA, Mandurah
The franchisee must not care at all about customer service.Dear Pam, Thank you for contacting Snooze. The team at Snooze Mandurah have been in discussions with the manufacturer Kingsdown. A representative from Kingsdown will be in touch with you shortly. Regards, Snooze.Thank you kindly. I must admit it's about time but I appreciate it.